The Wes Janson Fan Club . . . . . . .

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by lexu, Jun 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    Lol. Great job! Good Janson humor. Everyone should include Janson in their Fanfics.

Wanna see some of mine? This is just parts of something I wrote when really bored and mad that there weren't anymore Wraith books.

Beautiful, as always, Wes thought, trailing the young commander.

He wondered if what he was doing could be considered stalking, but dismissed the idea. There was a reason he was headed to the section of the Mon Eulydice assigned to New Republic Intellegence.

The caf was better there.

Possibly.

Wes held a datapad just a little too close to his face and watched the way she walked. Smooth and graceful. Like... Like a... He frowned. Well, something smooth and graceful. Her silky brown hair was tied up in a knot at the back of her head. She wore a standard NRI uniform and carried a small box on her left hip. Wes wished there was some way to walk backwards in front of her inconspiculously, so he could gaze at her face. Not that this is a bad view. He couldn't help from grinning. She certainly has a nice-

"Are you planning on following me all the way to the Intellegence Section, Lieutenant Janson?"

That scene goes on and gets funnier, in my opinion, anyway, with him totally embarressing himself. There's some funny Rogue Squadron banter in other parts. I've been having trouble with the actual plot, though. I guess the reason for that would be that any plot I think of would just be an excuse to write some funny Janson lines.
  2. Rev_Leidu Force Ghost

star 5
    There was a reason he was headed to the section of the Mon Eulydice assigned to New Republic Intellegence.

The caf was better there.

Possibly.

[face_laugh] Sounds like Janson to me. What's the link. I wouldn't mind checking it out. :D
  3. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    Janson consulted his datapad."His name is Ketch, and he's an Ewok."
    Wedge came upright."No."
    "Oh,yes.Determined to fight.You should hear him say,"Yub Yub."He makes it a battle cry."
    "Wes, assuming he could be educated up to Alliance fighter-pilot standards, an Ewok couldn't even reach an X-Wing's controls."
    "He wears arm and leg extensions, prosthetics built for him by a sympathetic medical droid.And he's anxious to go,Commander"
    Wedge slumped and covered his eyes with one hand."Please tell me your kidding."
    "Of course I'm kidding.Pilot-candidate number one is a human female,from Tatooine,Falynn Sandskimmer"
    "I'm going to get you,Janson."
    "Yub,Yub, Commander."
    "Show her in"
  4. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    No link. I'm not confident enough that I'm going to finish the story to post it, yet. Maybe sometime soon. I take a long time to write, though. If I ever post it, I'll let you know.
  5. Rev_Leidu Force Ghost

star 5
    lexu: All right. :D Can't wait to read it if you finish it ;)

"I'm going to get you,Janson."
    "Yub,Yub, Commander."

[face_laugh] I needed that laugh. ;)
  6. Guinastasia Force Ghost

star 6
    Oh, I know. I mean, to my ear, it just didn't sound..."right", you know what I mean?

I don't always use proper grammar, and my spelling is disgusting, but it makes Wes sound weird...

I dunno how to explain it...

?

Anyhoo, I'm starting to work on my fan fiction about Face and General Rieekan's daughter. I'm including a small part where Janson remembers her as a young girl who beat him at a belching contest at Han and Leia's wedding.
  7. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    Haha. :)

Oh, just remembered a funny Janson excerpt.

Wes: Hey, have you gotten the news? Luke and Mara Jade are going to get married. This is great!

Hobbie: Great? How do you figure that? Another hero abandones the solitary path.

Wes: Are you kidding? The women, they love weddings. And this one will be so big, we'll have our pick of the galaxy to accompany us.

Tycho: Didn't I hear Janson say the same thing about my wedding, Gavin?

Gavin: Mine, too. Then you remember what they did...

Tycho: Oh, right. Need to remind Luke not to have a champaign fountain...
  8. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
  9. Rev_Leidu Force Ghost

star 5
  10. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    That was from the 'Union' comic, btw. Good, except they draw Mara to look like Mira Sorveno, which I don't like.
  11. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    Rev, nice work on the last page, thats pure janson, but would he do that in the middle of a fight?
  12. Guinastasia Force Ghost

star 6
    My guess was it was a sim exercise.

I'm also doing a really weird short story where the guys are dressed up for Halloween. It's gonna be so cool. I can see Wes dressing up as William Wallace from Braveheart (BLECH movie!, but I dig guys in kilts, just not Mel Gibson!), and Face as a Jesuit priest (Eh, clerical fetish, what can I say?)
  13. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    Hmm. Intersting, interesting... Will Wes be wearing the kilt, er... traditionally?
  14. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    ok, you and your Face, over the top again :)

And im hopping your remembering to feed Servo! you know how those ewoks get when they are hungry.
  15. Guinastasia Force Ghost

star 6
    I left some cat food out-I figure he'll like that.

Traditionally-Hoth yeah!

Hehehehe...I can see Wes in a kilt...it seems like the costume he'd go for.

As for being over the top-pulls out the cattle prod....
    Don't make me use it, maggot!
  16. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you think Wes would wear his kilt the traditional way?
  17. Jagged_Antilles_Fel Jedi Knight

star 2
    I didn't know there was Halloween in Star Wars.
  18. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Guinastasia Force Ghost

star 6
    It's a fan fiction thingy that I'm doing, trust me. It's more of a sort of humor one.

Janson? Hell yes-the man seems to love showing off his, um, attributes.
  20. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    You would like it better that way too [face_laugh]
  21. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    Nor is there Braveheart or Jesuit preists, but I agree- any excuse that gets Wes in a kilt is fine by me. You have to make him wear that cloak with the dancing Jansons on it, too! (Remember, from SoA, at the very end...?)
  22. Rev_Leidu Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank for reading, Lancelot, and yes, it was a sim exercise. :D
  23. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    you mean that whole Death Star thread was an exersice? poodoo! oh well, at least we know that they arent going to change their EU bashing ways.......
  24. Rev_Leidu Force Ghost

star 5
    The thread? No, I was talking about my Janson scene. [face_laugh] The thread was real.
  25. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.