The Westin

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by ObiWill, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone else staying?
  2. jedi_blynnj Jedi Master

star 1
    I am staying at the Westin too!
  3. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    I will be, but ObiWill knows that ;)
  4. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool, another Fanforcer. The Westin is booked solid, hope it's full of SW fans and not Indy 500 corporate moguls :D
  5. Vergere Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. DarthSidious990 Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Luukeskywalker Chosen One

star 4
    I am staying at the westin too!!! See you all there!!!
  8. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    So has anyone been to this hotel before?
  9. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm staying there too - along with many other Torontonians I'm going down with (Fanforce Toronto) and some others :D
    (I think 4 rooms worth)
  10. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! Nice pics...HEY! A POOL! I'm up for that!
    *sigh* how we are going to shove 5 people into a room is *quite* beyond my capacity!
  12. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    Use the floors, Luke... (BAD! [face_laugh] ) Or strap the extra people to the wall like on the Space Shuttle.

Hm, Costumed Pool Party?
  13. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey why not? But I'm not wearing white ;)
  14. ObiWill Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL... Yousa point is well seen.
  15. Adyn-Mei Jedi Padawan

*waves* Nuther FanForcer here staying at the Westin!!! Getting rather antsy to GET GOING!!!

;)
  16. Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm staying there, too! I'm with Lelila's group.

17. Bruno_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I too am stayin' at the Westin. Hopefully I can hang out with fellow FFers staying their.
  18. ZeroCool69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Looks like I'm a new addition to you guys. I was originally booked at the Omni, but I just got a letter today from some Director of Operations guy saying that, "due to circumstances out of our control, the Omni Severin Hotel is oversold over the dates of May 3-5," but that they have secured me a room at the Westin for the same group rates, so I guess I can't be too upsset. I wonder how many other people this happened to?
  19. jedilona Jedi Master

star 4
    I received something yesterday as well...
    I'll be staying at the Westin now as well..
  20. jjp125 Jedi Padawan

I am staying at the Westin also. A cleint of mine is in the Indiana area that has an event every year at the convention center and says the Westin is a fine hotel.
  21. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    Aside from knocking on every single room, how will we know who's a Star Warsy? We should all meet up somewhere Thrusday night - though many of us might be getting in late. Would anyone go for that?
  22. Kir Kanos Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Bruno_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Definitly up for meeting up Thursday night, I think there is a bar in the lobby. Since getting a room from a block of rooms still means we will be spread out through out the hotel maybe we could come up with a way to identify our rooms. The old necktie on the door handle perhaps? I know there is a thread on here about making name badges for members, maybe slapping one of those on the old "do not disturb" sign and leaving it on our door as an invite would work?
  24. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm...that could work...
    But what about those underage? I don't know I can even enter a bar if I'm under 21 (I'm 19).

We'll probably just slap a sign on, and then make our way up and down the halls looking for other signs - so get one up there and we'll come visit everyone!
  25. jediteddy Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm staying at the westin but I don't get into town till Friday. However, I do get to sleep with two hot star wars chicks! Hey, get your mind out of the gutter. I'm a teddy bear for God sake. I'll be the only 100 year old force sensitive bear who will be asked for ID at the bar. Total bummer. I won't be pool side. Have you ever smelled wet bear before? I don't recommend it. Come say Hi to me if you see me. I like making friends. I'll be easy to find - just look for the hot babes - there I'll be. Chicks dig small jedi. don't believe me, ask Yoda.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.