main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The "What did you do today" Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Apparently we are watching Wonka tonight at my place, A friend apparently has a copy from someone in Perth.

I'm willing to bet it's some cheap Bali knockoff.

I'll still be seeing it next friday night at the cinemas regardless.

2. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    DON'T WATCH IT! My girlfriend, against all my advice watched a dodgy copy and didn't really enjoy it.

3. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    If the quality looks bad at all I'll just leave them to it and find something else to do.

Good advice Johhnage.

4. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Today,

Woke up at 8am!

Went out to Strathfield and brought my brothers birthday present! Went to JB and brought my dads fathers day pressie...

Went and got a haircut! and my beard cut off! Brought Starwars Trival Pursuit! :p yay! gonna play it tonight with SaintHeart!

Going to the Gym this afternoon! and thats it!

5. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    cool I'm working- have to go to some stoopy ball tonight.

I hate Balls.
    (sounds like a team America quote)

6. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Punch him for me, when you're done, slap yourself around a little too.

Anyone who wants to start up the debate that you should be able to steal films again, use the PM link.

7. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    As I said before, you'd be cheating yourself as well by watching a crap copy of this kind of movie which is rich in colourand sound.

Or any movie for that manner.

I wouldn't push any of sithy's buttons

8. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Friday is do pretty much nothing day for me at work. Got the main things done before lunch at 11am. At 11.30 I went shopping for the movie night using work's money!!!!! So good using work's money! There will be goodie bags for the kiddies (yes Kart, that means you!) and Wonka bars for the adluts. Then Armaguard came and I had to do work again.

Got home. Went for a shower to wash my hair. At the mo it's a big boof, but will be straitening it later. Washed the clothes. Then attempted to make M&M cheesecake without a mixer and spatula. Yes, I know I'm an idiot, and it didn't work. Mum to the rescue! While over mum & dad's, managed to persuade mum to come along to the movie on Wed. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to it. The movie will be fun and so will the atmosphere. Anyone that misses out will miss out on a great night.

9. masteroftheforce20

masteroftheforce20 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2005
    What did I do today? Hmm... I got up with a slight headache, which wasn't that bad and starting reading. My parents got ready to go out shopping while I was still reading. I then got onto the computer and the Internet and looked around. I left at around 11.30 and went to the shops where I bought a new ink cartridge for my computer and got out my board money for my parents. I went back home and started reading again. I was reading up until I got back onto the Internet and onto these forums. Anyway, all in all it's been a pretty dull day.

10. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Today was once again spent in frustration trying to figure out this damn page. We are so close to making it work, and I don't know what we're doing wrong! Theoretically it is due tomorrow, but it isn't ready yet. We could really use the money to get the car completely fixed.

11. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001

12. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Sat outside selling raffle tix -majority of the time I wasn't there anyways cause I was gas bagging to mithrissa and Johnnage! BTW, luv the shoes Johnnage [face_laugh]

13. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Fair enough JA, not saying it's all your fault, I just think the fact there's a pirate copy of a film that had opened that day in cinemas was out is really crap.

Speaking of crap, what did I do today? I woke up at 4, attempted to get out of bed, but was in far too much pain, eventually crawled to the shower and stayed under that for a while, then slowly started to feel human again.

Fruits, fruit juice and lots of rest are the order of the day, as are those fruit smoothie drinks at the ice fruit smoothie place around the corner from our apartment.

FA, Soup? You guys remember the Civil War shooters that I invented at Sin? You guys try them? Last night I was drinking full glass versions of them over ice at the gig after party, after drinking bourbon cocktails all through the gig.

Btw, VNV Nation kicks ass live :)

14. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Remember them, never tried them. Don't exactly remember what was in them either. Glad to hear you're finally starting to enjoy life properly over there. :) We'll make it, eventually.

Yesterday is a blur, and that's really weird because I didn't do anything except work on the damn page. Today I woke up hell early and am very unimpressed. I have no idea what we have planned, Soup is still asleep. He needs to sleep in, so I'm in no hurry to wake him. Only I can't remember if CotS is on today or not...

15. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I do see your point Sith, and I realise that my watching it was wrong and does nothing to help prevent this sort of thing from going on.

I will be explaining to the young lady that brought it around that she was seriously misinformed and the disc was not some kind of video store preview copy but a pirated bali-style copy. She's heading to Perth at the same time as us so I might try and convince her to make a trip to the cinemas to (a) pay for what she has seen, and (b) see the film in all it's glory the way it was intended.

Back on topic, my plans for the day.

Wash clothes, wash dishes, go to work and then maybe watch the last episode of Season 5 of the Sopranos. Then countdown how many days until I'll be back in civilization again.

16. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    After an interesting day of selling raffle/movie tix and making up the goodie bags for the "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" screening, Kart dude came over for pizza and movies. I finally watched the Matrix, and was a little confused. That means, I must watch it again to fully understand. I'm such a dumb-bum! We also palyed a couple of games of trivial pursuit - and won a game a piece.

Woke up, ate cold pizza and cheesecake for brekkie. Kart and I played a couple more games of trivial pursiut - I won them both. Then I dropped Kart off home and went to mum & dad's for father's day. Ate more pizza and cheesecake. Now home and have a pile of dishes to wash. Maybe wash some clothes as well. I'll see....

17. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    We (being myself, Clare and her younger sister) took thier dad up into the Blue Mountains for lunch today, where I slowly reaquainted myself with my friend Guinness, who, while we had such a great time out together on Friday, contributed to me feeling crap on Saturday. But all is forgiven.

Had an awesome sirloin steak burger with bacon, and some chocolate mudcake, then went to all the touristy stores around the mountains, came home with a load of incense and other cute things to burn.

Yes FA, you two'd better make it over! :p

And the civil wars are equal parts tequila, jack daniels and absinthe, if it's a bar wthat doesn't know the meaning of good absinthe, then it's chartruesse (SP?)

18. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Worked. Had a new thing to add to my job today - I am now doing the change orders for the service cashiers. The Service Supervisors are glad to see the change drawers go. Me on the other hand, I wanna give it back to them. One day in, and I've already stuffed the safe. I'm sure it'll get easier as time goes on and it becomes routine.

Then reacquainted myself with the hairdressers (haven't been in a while). Sat there for a couple of hours getting my hair coloured, cut and straightened. Then quickly visited mummy before going home. Took the slack way of making din-din by heating up raviolis. Yummy!

19. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I don't think I've done anything since last Thursday. Soup has had a week off work and we've both been naughty and munching on lots of junk food and just generally making a mess of the house. We've been sleeping odd hours. He's finally gotten GTA: San Andreas and I swear he is so addicted to it that he is waking up early (6am) to play the game.

We were supposed to be working on the webpage during his week off, but since the guy hasn't called we've become very disillusioned with it all and haven't touched it. It keeps getting put off. Currently it's the plan for tomorrow, along with organising what the hell is going on with our rent and other fun stuff... Which will probably get put off until the next day...

20. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    had an interesting week so far.. spent Monday and Tuesday in Court on Jury duty... very interesting case!... and im back on thursday possibly getting picked for another one... Fun fun :)

and thats it all week!... going to the gym this afternoon...

21. DARTH_RAMA

DARTH_RAMA Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    woke up and lit a joint ate some food watch tv lit another joint then went out and cruzz with friends.then came home and type this up.

22. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    Working working working

Rawhide!

23. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    working working working, willy wonka movie thing tonight.

GET OUT!

24. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    STAAHPIT!

NOW!

25. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    GET TO DA CHAPPA!!

oh, and it's stopped raining! finally!!

Thread Status: