main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The "What did you do today" Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    My package from eBay with Luke and the falcon's gunner station window arrived today, so I'm nicking off from work to go to the post office in Maylands after 3 to pick it up.

possibly play with it.

2. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Been off work for abit with a really bad cold, its gone through everyone that lives with me... slowly getting my business off the ground, website is coming along well...also got a few people on the payroll already approaching a few more people in the coming weeks..

Having a bash at my place this weekend! i cant wait, me and dave are cranking out the party lights, even brought a tarp incase it rains!..

So Fun Fun! :p

3. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Spent most of the day either training (muay thai) or on the piano.
    God I'm lazy.

4. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Started new roster today - and I HATE it. I started at 9.30am and finished at 7.30pm. Stupid WOWPOS. We don't have it yet, but I hate it already. At least I won't be behind tomorrow, although I did forget to sign off when I left. That's a big no-no and I always tell everyone off for not signing off the computer.....

5. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Yay!

Pretty excited at the moment, Might be working for a US television Channel producing some of there shows that will be filmed in perth....just waiting for some final details...

other then that... squat all.. got foxtel on at home now have for about a month, and theres just way too much TV but the movie channels are good :) watched underworld before work today....

Im working late shifts now at work! so im here till like 11pm.. its not to bad.. unfortnatly its getting rather busy here of a night time! so busy busy...

Been watching way too much american TV shows..... if you have seen Weeds, watch it :) hehe

6. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Today I woke up in my hotel room in Mandurah. Was woken up at 5am by a wrong number call to my mobile! :mad:

Anyhoo, drove back from Mandurah, unpacked my gear...now I'm typing away on the laptop and watching A1 on Fox.
    Was going to take the boat out today for a ocean swim but meh, another time maybe.
    Tonight, gonna talk to my brother about settng up one of his spare fish-breeding tanks for sea water because I'm gonna get a pet octopus.
    :)

7. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    a pet octopus.o_O

8. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Yeap. I wanted a port-jackson shark but they need a bit more swimming space.
    You can get a decent sized octopus for about 40-50 bux from professional aquarium stores.
    Damn cheap if you ask me.

9. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I wish today didn't happen.

That's what I did today. I spent all day wishing that it didn't exist.

10. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
  11. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I put a staple through my finger - and now it smells of Dettol.

:_|

12. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    God, the smell of Dettol can evoke some sad memories ;)

Anyoo got home at 5:30 am this morning. Got up at 7:30 am cause my girlfriend had to go to work. Went back to sleep untill 1:30pm. Then spent the day trying to hack into a piece of software and managed to do it after about 4 hours.

Then went to my mates to watch The Sopranos, eat wood fire pizza and drink expensive wine :)

13. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I got up

that is all

14. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Woke up, shower...laptop.

Anyhoo, my mate just bought a new car so he's on his way up from Rockingham to show me.

15. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Got up at 10am. Showered. Morning coffee. Left for Innapoo.

Went to Sizzler for lunch with some workmates - pigged out!

Saw "40 year old Virgin". V Funny!

Came home. Clothes wash. Cooked meal to freeze not next few nights dinner. Now on net. Then will go to bed.

16. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Mate showed me his new car. VERY lovely.
    Then spent the day drinking with a Scotsman and playing games.

17. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    People knocking on my door/hatch constantly.
    Capsules coming down for change/pick up constantly.
    Dead lines being met on time - just.
    Me yelling at everyone.

What do you think? :mad:

18. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    What kinda car SoE ?

19. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    A silvia :)
    It looks stock standard but it's very very quick.

20. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Never been a big fan of the Silvia's, they do have bucket loads of potential though.

21. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Yeah my other mate has one that he bought already modified.
    ...then his brother took it for a drive and crashed it big time the other day.
    Forced the front left wheel all the way through the engine.

22. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Quite a big weekend for me.

On Saturday I was offered a job in Kalgoorlie, which I have accepted and will start in a couple of weeks, and Nicole and I put an offer on a house in Kalgoorlie which was accepted. Now we just have to find someone to lend us the money to actually buy it.

So the little fella and myself will be moving to Kalgoorlie in just under two weeks and if all goes well we should be living in our new home in about 6 weeks.

We were thinking about doing this about mid year but we saw a nice little house that we both loved, so we jumped right in.

23. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Good to hear JA!

What did I do today?

Watched Queen's Greatest Hits. Listened to Queens's Greatest Hits. Stayed in PJ's all day. Sweated in the heat (no insulation in the house). Did bugger all. Was supposed to be cleaning.

24. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Got up.
    Ran errands in the AM. Then after mid-day.

Watched a few ep's of Smallsville (s4), turned on the A/C, chilled, turned it off.. got too cold..

Opened PC to plan what cable lengths I need to fit Rheobus, bought them from Dick'ies, spent the afternoon soldering and wiring up the pcb.

Installed Media Portal on my newly made PVR.

Restrained self from throwing PVR out the window when it turns out its ancient Matrox Millenium G400 is incompatible/unsupported (not really suprised, but I had hoped), made enquiries about replacement costs.

Cooked dinner. Washed up. (remembered that it was the first meal of the day)

Played with Rheobus.

Watched a few more ep's of Smallsville while re-soldering some plugs. Treated self for several burns. Made notes not to watch TV and solder at the same time ever again.

Loosly tidied up.
    Turned on PC.
    Posted this.
    Went to bed.

25. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    Today I got stuck into packing up for the move. We found out last night that as I'll be moving out of the house we are in, and there is an extra teacher coming to the school here (making it 7 teachers and 6 houses) that Nicole will have to swap with a teacher in a unit so that he can share with the new arrival.

So instead of just having to pack my own things (and Ashleigh's) I now have to pack up the entire house by friday afternoon so we can swap with someone.

On a brighter note, I recieved my package from amazon.com this afternoon containing season 1 of Fraggle Rock and the new Star Wars Chronicles book covering the prequels. I only got about half an hour to drool over it before I had to wrap it back up and pack it.

I was worried it would not arrive before I went to Kalgoorlie.

Anyways, I'm off to work and then more packing or maybe bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.