main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The "What did you do today" Thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    mmmm Kristin Kreuk! :p haha

today i did squat... finished my business plan, now I have people workin on branding! oh gotta love it! working at a place were the marketing team well help you get off the ground! :) hahah!

2. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    I'd dare say myself and the missus would come to Charlie and The Chocolate Factory in Morley. So we can buy tickets from there now??? cool!

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Lately my days have been getting busier. In addition to teaching full-time, I'm also now a part-time lecturer at curtin as of this semester. On top of that, I'm considering starting up a regular night in one of the local clubs since I'm sick of the bloody poor excuses for clubs that this town currently has. Good for nothing unless you're in to so-so pub rock bands or top 40 R&B.

4. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    You should come with us to the Amplifier mate. Theres some good wa bands like New Rules for Boats, Halogen, The Panics, Speed Racer etc....

Its not soft ***ck rock like most places. Its not METAL or anything ridiculous either!

5. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I don't have trouble finding decent clubs in Perth. Here in Kalgoorlie though where there's more than 30 pubs/clubs and they're all pretty much the same as each other...

6. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    ahh so you're in Kal. Hmmm My advice is to make your OWN pub, and invite people over.

You can play twister and Ker-plunk!

7. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm actually seriously considering that. There's a club here that's been closed for a while. Before it closed it was of the top 40 rap variety. I'm planning on having a chat to the owner and seeing if we can get it going again with a different music format. I've had enough experience in clubs and management so it's just a question of what the owner's intentions are.

8. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Woke up after a really wierd dream - can't talk about it, too r-rated for this forum! Went to work and had another EFT reversal that had to be fixed - did not waste my time ringing IT. Other than that, pretty good morning and lazy arvo.

Got home, went on the net for a bit and then decided to watch another ep of Smallville. Made dinner (mmm toasted sandwiches) and then watched Oz Idol. You gotta luv the auditions. Those who can't sing for peanuts plead with the judges to go thru to the next round cause they think they have talent! [face_laugh] :_| There was even some 16yo that dressed up as a Jedi (he claims he was sent from the Jedi Council) and sang "Pretty Fly for a Jedi". Then Mark Holden put a black towel on his head as a Sith and killed him!

Now just checking some stuff then hitting the sack for another day at work....

9. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Woke up drank coffee and went to work.. now im at work.. sitting here doing my usual web browsing first up..

Im a pretty avid Bigbrother UK watcher.. Lucky for me you can pick it up using a free tv program. :p and I read this morning

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1731

after further investigation, i find this more detailed version..

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=431

Hrmm things people get up to in a big brother house.. need i say more :/

the episode hasnt aired on the free tv program yet! but it should be an interesting one!

---

10. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    Against all better judgement, I clicked those links.

Man, that woman is ugly.

11. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Yeah shes not pretty :/ And that happened on her second day in the house :/

The first night she was in she got drunk went into the pool started kissing everyone, got naked and started letting all teh boys touch her bits! :/

She scares me :( i didnt think there were women like that!!

12. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    ah the things we do at work :p

13. Master_Kaustin

May 17, 2002
    Im soo sick of talking to customers today :( i just wanna crawl under a rock and die

14. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I try to avoid customers, that's why I'm in a little box by myself! I don't know where things are in the store. I esp hate it when they ask me when I've finished or at lunch - can't you see my food from Macca's?

15. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Today I woke up late, read my book, went to the shops, discovered Soup stalking me in his Chubb-mobile and got a lift home. He spent his lunchbreak on the phone to the Real Estate that are trying to screw us out of money again then went back to work and I connected to the net to catch up on a weeks worth of crap. In about half an hour or so Soup will come home from work and we will go shopping and then he'll have to return the car to his parents while I attempt to fit a fortnights worth of meat into a freezer that only seems to be made to handle a weeks worth.

16. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Went to work, had a good day. Posted in here during the lunch break :p Towards the end of the day I was told that my work was great, and that they were impressed. So I'm working on with them! Left at 5, picked up the complete season of Firefly on DVD at JB before catching the bus home. Chatted here for a while with Caity. Then bed. Now. No really, now :p I'm tired, leave me alone! hehe

17. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Got up, fooled around with my new notebook, went to uni for about 20 minutes, was too tempted to leave and actually have an enjoyable day so I did (drawing ever closer to the dark side) visited my cousin, helped him pick out a TAFE course for next year, actually accomplished something so was happy about that.

Went to work tonight for four hours....FOUR HOURS, COUNT THEM 4! How useless is that? Anyway just got home now and got on the net, watched some of the cricket too, GILLESPIE GOT FLINTOFF! WOOHOO now we can finally destroy the poms!

18. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Well yesterday I woke up in my partner's bed, which is always handy. Watched 6 episodes of American Dad (bloody great show) then went home. Found a few hundred dollars I forgot I actually had then went to the city and bought some military gear.
    Today, got up at 6am, gotta go to TAFE.

19. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    You have American Dad? I want! We've only seen part of the first episode over at Kaustin's house.

Last night I didn't sleep, so I continue to sit here, bleary eyed, attempting to get my mind focused on working on the page now that, after 2 months of waiting, I have the logo (which looks like it could have been knocked up in about 10 mins). So my day will probably consist of a lot more
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/_GloomCookie_/Misc/stupid.gif]

20. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    They sell food at that place? Is that what you call that *****? :p

21. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    It was on my way back from booking the movie at Greater Union - and after eating it, I'll never go back. [face_sick]

I've had the worse week - I can't count even with a calculator sitting in front of me. The EFT wouldn't balance by 8 cents - someone did a typo while strip listing. I couldn't get the safe to balance just before leaving, again. It's happened all week. (I know owe the service supervisors a boxof Lindt chocolates for getting them to count their change drawers a million times this week). I swear I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on....

22. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    I swear I would lose my head if it wasn't screwed on....

You're a robot? :eek:

Anyhoo...waiting untill my partner finishes work then she's coming past and we're driving down to Mandurah for a party. Gonna sleep in the car, back seat ofcourse ;) , then drive back home in the morning and do what ever.

23. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I spent today making a very evil looking surgical scalpel with a large, curved blade, and a head harness that restrains the mouth open by locking onto the teeth.

While I was making this, I was also given left over Kryptonite from the Superman shoot taking place next door :D

24. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Damn, my secert identity has been revealed.... :_|

SM - you got Kryptonite? No fair :_| Just jokes....

25. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Damn, my secert identity has been revealed....

Most robots can spell ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.