The What if the Empire Sequel=COMPLETED 11/14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Pipes, Aug 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Master

star 4
    ...I'm speechless... that was... fantastic, perfect!
    Can't way for tomorrow!!!
    UP!
    May the Force be with you!
  2. ami-padme Force Ghost

star 4
    Wondeful job. :)

I love Qui-Gon/Anakin stuff. We only got to see them briefly in TPM, but they really seemed to share a special relationship.

Well done, Pipes.
  3. Queengodess Force Ghost

star 4
    That was great! Qui-Gon is the coolest Jedi ever to be, except Ani, of course. Now I just wait for Obi to appear...
  4. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
  5. Darth Beavis Jedi Padawan

Cool :)

Keep it up you two.

:)
  6. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
  7. JediFinrod Jedi Master

star 3
    *sigh* This story is soooo good!

That meeting just about gave me the sniffles. But the image of Ani, still dressed as Vader, running to hug Qui-gon was kind of funny!
  8. Dark_Soldier Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow!!!
    That scene with Qui-Gon was ...(sith, I can't find any words to say how great that was...)
    So, he really is the Chosen One!!!
    Great!
  9. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
  10. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    THe chosen one returns. Palpy watch out, you're greatest fear has just risen from the dead and will kick you out of existance.
  11. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Cool stuff. And I love that you announce the next postings. Makes following the story so much easier.

Until tomorrow.
  12. jedipati Force Ghost

star 3
    I... wow... I can't find words to describe that scene. Pipes, you definitly did that absolutly perfectly. I think that we should all give you a standing ovation. You are an awesome writer.
  13. Dark_Soldier Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree, jedipati!!!
    Darth Pipes and ami-padme is the greatest team of all!!!
  14. Princess Sari Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! The cave scene was very creepy. 'Specially the bit with Shmi...

Sari
  15. Darth Zane Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    The next thing Anakin knew he was kneeling face down back in the swamps of Dagobah. He was face down but he knew he was no longer surrounded by the white light or in the dark cave. He could feel the life around him and hear the creatures of the planet. He rose to his feet and opened his eyes.

His unconcealed eyes saw Dagobah in all his glory. Suddenly, he realizaed he was not looking through his eye-plates. He was seeing the swamp world with his own eyes. He looked down at his body and found that he was no longer dressed in the black armor that had kept him alive. He was now dressed in the robes of a Jedi Knight.

Anakin was shocked. He quickly looked at his now unconcealed hands and found healthy, vibrant skin on it. He ran his hands over his arms and his legs. It was flesh and blood. He pinched his arms to check if it was real and felt the small stab of pain. He could know feel the muscles and the ligiments in his legs as he lifted them off the ground and flexed them. No longer were they the mechanical attachments that had been put on him after his body was destroyed. They were his real limbs.

His hands quickly fell to his chest. No attachments, no control pack to moniter his breathing. His hands crawled up to his neck. No machine was there to aid him in his breathing.

Finally, and slowly, his hands fell on his face. He rubbed his hands on them. His face was unscrared. He couldn't feel any on the disfigurements that formed when he fell inton the volcano. He ran his hands up higher and felt his head. It was no longer the bald, scarred, and shiveled head it had once been. It was now home to a full crop of hair.

Joy began to fill up in Anakin. Had it really happened? Was he really...

No. No, there was one thing he had to check first. Only if he saw his reflection would he believe this to be possible.

He headed to a murky pool of water. He looked down in the fog-filled water. The fog began to clear and before long he got a look at his face.

The image he saw was of a heathly, vibrant man of forty-five years of age. He saw the piercing blue eyes and the short, brown hair. He saw the face of a man who had once again come home. He saw the face of Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Knight.

Anakin looked up from his reflection. A small smile broke out on his face. It had happened. He had been healed.

Anakin found himself breaking out into laughter. He didn't know what was so funny. But he was laughing. It was a loud, healthy laugh...something he never would have been able to do confined in the Vader armor. The joy he felt was indescriable. He truly felt as if he had been reborn.

He continued laughing for several minutes. He was so happy. The only things that could bring him so much happiness was his children and...

Amidala!

Anakin's mind snapped alert as he thought of his wife. His body was healed now. He just hoped that he could now find his wife.

Anakin looked up into the sky. She was out there. It was time to find out where.

Anakin closed his eyes and relaxed his mind. He reached out with the Force. He had been unable to locate Amidala before, his mind always seemed to be clouded. Anakin now knew that it was because of the darkness within him.

But that darkness was gone now. Now, Anakin could reach out with the Force unobstructed by anything. He could feel his very soul connected to the Force and to the galaxy.

He searched space and time for Amidala. He searched from planet to planet, simply by using his mind. She hadn't been able to find her yet but now he knew she was close. She was somewhere out there.

His mind continued to search until finally he found his answer. His mind came across the world Dantooine. He was familiar with Dantooine. He had visited the world before when he was Obi-Wan's padawan. At one time, the planet also was the home base for the rebel alliance. They had long since moved on but it still remained a stronghold for rebel sympathizers.

His mind entered the world and began searching the very landscap
  17. JediCandy Jedi Master

star 3
    Marvelous, simply marvelous. However, these posts are very addictive and I find that I am requiring more frequent doses of them...(hint, hint).
  18. ami-padme Force Ghost

star 4
    It came out just fine! Better than fine. :) You could really feel Anakin's excitement and joy...
  19. Dark_Soldier Jedi Master

star 4
    That was sooo cool!!
    This is great!
    no, it's better than great, a lot better!!!

Angel of Naboo and I are beginning a fanfic called Redemption of Evil. I'd like you to come and take a look. It can't be better than this, but I think it'll be good.
  20. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks all! It is very much appreciated. :)

Dark_Solider, I'll be sure to check out the fic.

Darth Pipes
  21. Queengodess Force Ghost

star 4
    Very, very good. I´m really looking forward to Anakin and Amidala´s reunion. What has she been doing all the time?
  22. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks QG!

Didn't you read the Amidala post earlier in the fic when she's on Dantooine?
  23. Darth Pipes Force Ghost

star 5
  24. QueenJedi Jedi Padawan

Anakin finally out of that dreadfull suit and top of it he will be finally reunited with his one true love.

Top!
  25. jedipati Force Ghost

star 3
    That was wonderful! I wonder what Luke and Leia's reaction to him will be. And for that matter, Amidala's
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.