main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The What if the Empire Sequel=COMPLETED 11/14

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Pipes, Aug 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shloz

Shloz Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2001
    DP and a-p,
    Yes, I was much more of a lurker on this story than an active responder (I usually kept up to date on it at long intervals), but I've worked up some courage to congratulate you both on a wonderful story, and an incredible saga.
    Kudos for the amazing effort that was put in to this, through sticky times and easier ones.
    Both "Hands of Time" and its sequel are true members of the SW universe, and you worked out a most plausible and enjoyable tale.
    Congratulations again, enjoy your well-earned rest, and hope to read other masterpieces of yours in the future.

2. Matt Windu

Matt Windu Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2000
    Wonderful job both of you. I've lurked & replied in both stories and was amazed how long this story actually was. Great nevertheless.

It's sad the see such a wonderful story end, but all good things must come to en end.

I enjoyed this one immensely (and the last one as well).

Congrats to both of you!!

3. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
    Two years and three jobs later, it all comes to an end.

One of the very first fanfics I ever read was "Hands of Time" on the boards, and it inspired me to become an active member of this JC community.

Thanks so much, Darth Pipes and Ami-Padme, for steering the course on this saga and seeing it through to a successful and wonderful ending.

I look forward to more collaborations on both your parts, but for now, rest in the knowledge that you've captivated a HUGE audience.

Bravo to you both.

4. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanks for all the wonderful compliments, everyone! :)

5. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    All I can say is WOW!!!!
    It was a wonderful Story I loved it very much.
    Jedi BLue,

6. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  7. bright sith

bright sith Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 1999
    Thanks for the story Pipes and ami. As someone who once said it in the first story, don't your legs get hurt from kicking so much arse? Wonderful story and wonderful writing, thanks again.

8. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Wow, thanks everyone. :)

9. MysticJedi783

MysticJedi783 Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 2001
    Hey, if we keep raving about how great the story is, maybe we'll reach the 100-page mark. And given that the story really is great, that won't be hard. ;)

So sad to see it end. :_| Beautiful work, guys!

10. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  11. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    From a reader who can remember Darth Sean's original post, congratulations on a fine story :). You and ami-padme have done a great job in one of the most epic stories written in fan fiction.

12. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  13. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    WOW!!! This story was amazing!!! I'm really sad this ends, but every good thing has an end... so thank you!!! You really are incredible writers!!!

14. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanks, Angel! :)

15. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  16. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  17. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
  18. LadyVader2884

LadyVader2884 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2001
    WOW! both of u are wonderful writers! thanks for putting your time into such a wonderful story! You guys brought out the best in the characters! thanks again!

19. LadyVader2884

LadyVader2884 Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2001
    WOW! you guys did a wonderful job with this story, i'm sad to see it end, anywho, thanks again for bringing out the best in the star wars characters!!!!!!!!!

20. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
  21. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    This is my 4000th post! Woo-hoo! :D

I wanted to announce this here, on this thread because this is the place I've enjoyed the most in my stay in the JC. Besides, this might be a shameless attempt on my part to get this story to 2500 posts. ;)

Seriously, I'd like to thank all my friends here, especially ami-padme. You've made this a fun run. :D

22. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Thanks again to all who've complimented the story... :D

4000 posts? Whoa! :eek:

;)

23. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
  24. GORDOOM

GORDOOM Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    I just found my way to this story from an archived copy of the original, and I read the whole thing tonight... wonderful story! Many thanks to Darth Pipes and ami-padme!

While I was reading, I could just feel the tension at each of the "cliff-hanger" moments... even reading all the posts in one night! It was incredible!

Thank you for your gift to all of us, and all the best to the both of you in your future endeavours!

(I don't believe this! Every single sentence in this post has an exclamation mark! That just shows you guys how much I loved this story!)

25. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Wow! Thanks a lot, GORDOOM! :) I can't believe you read it all in one day. That's really something. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.