1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Before - Legends "The Will of the Force" UPDATED 06/12/11 Dear Diary Challenge Qui-Gon Jinn

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by The1stJediPrincess, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Backpacking One Pack a Day Mod of New Films star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 16, 2005
    Nearly six months since an update :_| - should I post a missing author update?[face_laugh]

Seriously, though, I hope life cuts you some slack. I'm missing your stories.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    I'm with Valairy. And even if you can't finish the challenge per se, the diary itself deserves to be finished, because the Qui-Gon/Obi-wan tale of coming to terms is always a wonderful, touching one, as Shira_Adola's marvelous AU bears out. @};-

3. Shira_Adola

Shira_Adola Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2011
    *blushes* Aw Jade_eyes you spoil me with these undeserved compliments. And I agree with everyone else. I think you should finish this. If not, the warning is in my signature *wicked laugh*