main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Will of the Force

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Nahlia, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nahlia

Nahlia Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    I hope everybody likes this story.

Title: The Will of the Force
    Author: Nahlia
    Characters: Anakin, Ferus, Obi-Wan, and Siri
    Genre: Romance and drama

Chapter One

It seems so long ago we were just Padawans. Fighting and disagreeing with each other all the time. The other always trying to get the upper hand in arguments. I also remember when I finally realized why I was always bickering with you. The reason is; I Siri Tachi, was in love with you, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
    It was after I heard about Naboo. When you lost your master Qui-Gon Jinn. At the hands of a sith. I was sad to hear about him, but I was relieved that you survived. Until that time I never realized how much I cared about you. It?s funny how it takes something horrible and scare to help you realize that you love the person you almost lost.
    Now it is a month since then and you have been elusive to everyone around you, including me. I even miss bickering with you. Suddenly, I can sense your presence and turn to look at you the same moment you?re gaze meets my eyes.
    You walk over to me and I am wondering what you are thinking. You sit across from me and start eating a fruit from your tray. I look into your clear blue-green eyes and can?t help but smile. And to my surprise, you return it.
    You suddenly start talking, and ask, ?Do you want to spar later??
    ?Yes,? I reply. ?We can go now. I?m done eating if you are??
    You nod and we stand up and leave. We go to one of the isolated practice grounds in the Jedi Temple. The ceiling is high enough to do significant aerials. There is a mat on the floor, green walls, and statues of Jedi Warriors along the walls.
    We started slow, remembering we just ate lunch. Then got into freehand sparring. I couldn?t really concentrate on much. Mostly I watched how easily you move with grace and dignity. I never saw in you before.
    Just as that thought ended, I heard your voice in my head and realized my shields around my mind faltered. You said, //Would you like to stop and just watch me move then?// His amusement easily heard.
    I reply, //That?s not a bad idea// and we both stop moving at the same time, just staring at each other.
    Suddenly you lean forward and kiss me, leaving me breathless afterward. I repeat the jester, doing the same to you.
    I finally get to tell you what I?ve always wanted to say. I say, ?I love you Obi-Wan Kenobi.?
    Just then all my prayers are answered with you?re next words. You say, ?I love you too, Siri Tachi and I?m sorry for not telling you sooner.
    I reply, ?I understand, but let?s forget about that and kiss me again.?
    The next day, we went to the Jedi Council. I said, ?Masters, we wish to become bonded to each other.?
    Jedi Master Mace Windu replies, ?It?s about time you two came before us.?
    Yoda says, ?Know we did that you would come before us with this request. Will of the Force, it was. Continue the ceremony, you may.?
    In front of the twelve Council members we made our vows to protect each other and the Republic. We sealed them with a kiss. They wished us luck, congratulated, and dismissed us. We returned to our new shared quarters and finally fell asleep in each other?s comforting arms.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Ah, very sweet! [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.