The Winchester Mystery: Supernatural Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediTrilobite Jedi Master

star 7
    It's a fun show? Overall, it's not terribly original or mindblowing, but it's got an interesting storyline and a good blend of humor, horror and fantasy.
  2. JediTrilobite Jedi Master

star 7
    Keith DaCandido is writing a novelization based on this series. Crap, I really wish that he'd stop writing, he's really terrible at it.
  3. Kici Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'd call it mindblowing this past week with Sam killing his first human. The last scene between the brothers packed one hell of an emotional wallop. The last shot of Dean crying for his brohter's pain made me get misty eyed.
  4. JediTrilobite Jedi Master

star 7
    New episode this week! And last week.
  5. Koohii Jedi Master

star 5
    Darn it!
    I just finished watching Season 2. Now I have to wait for 3 to start!!! :_|
  6. Koohii Jedi Master

star 5
    Well, that was interesting...

Bit of an annoying ending to the fight. It was simaltaneously a cop-out and a teaser. Anyone else think so?
  7. Chewbacca-girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Has the 3rd season already begun?
  8. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    unlock'n bump

Condensing duplicate threads into their preexisting/larger counterparts- though I've carried over part of the title in the merger ;)
  9. Koohii Jedi Master

star 5
    The only problem 2ndQuest, is that some of the posts seem to have disappeared. Did they not survive the merge?
  10. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    No, you're correct, I didn't copy over the posts from your more recent thread (we can't actually merge threads without manually quoting/repasting every post). i meant to, but it took way more time to assemble the index than I thought ;).

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/science_fiction_and_fantasy_films_and_television/b10748/30427034/]Here's a link to the previous thread[/link] for reference, and below are the most recent posts from it (since that thread's last unlocking):

11. The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth

Manager
    star 10
    (cont'd from the above)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.