main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards **~**THE WINTER 2003/2004 FAN FICTION AWARDS**~**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Sebulba2179, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    I know I'm terribly late, (mumbles under breath about internet servers that kick unspecting users off-line just as the awards were getting started) but I wanted to thank all those who worked on the awards and say congratulations to all the winners. To those of you who were nominated .....WOW! :cool: The effort you all put into your work is incredible and from a self-proclaimed reader-not-a-writer :D ,I say a heartfelt thank you for all the entertainment you have provided! :)

Special Kudos to my friends:
    Tahi
    Darth-Lex
    TKeira_Lea
    YodaKenobi
    Zara_Rose
    Moff_D

Thanks again for all your hard work! You guys are great! [face_love]

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm impressed. Out of all the awards threads I've read in the past few years, I must say this was the most easily paced. It was also very easy to follow along. So whatever you're all doing, keep it up! 8-}

Here's my congrats:

Congrats to every single author on all four forums that dares to hit that post button to expose your writing to the masses.

A different thing to say, I know, but I always wanted to say that. So there! 8-} ;)

I would write something better, but I'm going on about three hours sleep in two days. So have fun, folks! ;)

3. BecJedi

BecJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jul 27, 2003
    Congrats to every single author on all four forums that dares to hit that post button to expose your writing to the masses.

Woh, Sara_Kenobi, you summed it up perfectly in just one sentence! You're exactly right; it does takes a lot of guts to click that eeeevil post button. ;) And no matter what happens, you have to be proud that you were that brave to present your writing to the world. I know it took me a lot of guts the first time I did.

And thanks to everyone for the best humour award. :) I was kinda...blown apart! Didn't believe it...had to go down to check if it was a typo! ;) But seriously, I am very humbled. All the voters and organisers...the time you put into the awards is amazing. Let's hear a round of applause for these dudes! :D

My last thanks goes to Charmisjess, who I wrote Check, please! with. :) You're a cool writer and a wicked friend. :)

Lastly, congratulations to all the other winners and all you other gutsy writers out there! Go, you post button, you!

4. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Seb thanked all I wanted to thank, but here it is my own words:

Wilhelmina and PadmeLeiaJaina:: Thank you for helping Seb and I pull this together and for counting the noms. I know that was such a hassle! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jedi-2B:: Would it be too off the wall to say I love you? :p I cannot thank you enough for the hours I know you put into this. It took such a weight off everyone's shoulders; I can't express my thanks! You are a wonderful, wonderful person! *salutes*

JainaDurron, solojones, spiritgurl, Bellyup, and ShortySC22: And where would we be without vote counters? You did the down and dirty part of this, and I salute you for that!

And last, but never least, my co-host Seb... well, we did it, it's over! Now let's just laugh and vow never to do it again. I love ya, dude. It was an honor.

:)

-Krystal

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Awesome! Sorry I couldn't be there. COngrats to all the winners!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.