main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Woods between the Worlds, Star Wars/Narnia crossover

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Marna_Veign, Jul 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    This game is a cross-over between two fictional works that I absolutely love. Star Wars, and the Chronicles of Narnia. Because of this, there are actually three 'worlds' you can choose to play characters from, with some restrictions.

Alderaan - time frame: begining of ANH

Princess Leia Organna had been delivering weapons and field goods to a group of rebels when she had come across a wounded Rebel with some vital information hypnotically imprinted on his brain. Using her Princess charm, they were able to get away with him, and discovered the information revealed the existance of an Imperial superweapon the size of a small moon with enough firepower to destroy entire planets. The Death Star.

Leia and her adopted father, Viceroy Bail Organna, discovered that the plans for this terrible weapon were going to be moved to a new location. They also knew where they would be, and when. They planned a Rebel attack to get those plans, and Leia, on the Tantive IV, went to retrieve those plans. They had to find a weakness in this weapon. She is also to journey to Tatooine to solicit the help of General Obi-Wan Kenobi, a Jedi Knight Bail knew well.

While Leia is off to get those plans and Obi-Wan, Bail has called a meeting of the Rebels on Alderaan to update them of the Death Star situation, and to prepare them for the task of evaluating the plans to find a weakness. Will they be up to this dangerous task?

You would be playing one of the Rebels on Alderaan. Because they are elsewhere durring this time, I can't allow anyone to play Leia, Luke, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan, or anyone else that is in A New Hope. If you want to play an Imperial or other type of character, I may approve that.

Narnia - approx 2400 after the creation, about 150 years after the events of The Silver Chair

A period of peace is about to come to an end. The Calormene Tisroc is making secret plans to try once again to conquer Narnia and make it's precious resources his own. The citizens of Narnia are unaware of the coming war as the Calormene army grows stronger by the day. Will the Narnian's be able to fend off this threat?

From this world, feel free to play any Narnian creature, from talking beasts, to dwarfs, unicorn, centaur, anything that would live in the world of Narnia or the surrounding countries.

Earth -London, England, 1945

The war had come to an end. The London is starting to recover from the bombings that drove the Pevensie children out of the city to the home of Professor Kirk in the country. Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy had discovered that Professor Kirk, and his friend who they call "Aunt Polly" had both been to Narnia at the very begining of that world. Their cousin, Eustace Scrubb, and his school friend, Jill Pole, had also made their way to Narnia, and had saved a lost prince from an enchanted chair, and stopped a war before it began. (The events of The Silver Chair).

Professor Kirk had recently sent invitations to the Friends of Narnia to meet together to discuss Narnia. Relive the past somewhat, and a special suprise. What does Professor Kirk have in mind for the Friends of Narnia?

From here, you can play any of the Friends of Narnia that are listed above. Any original character may be approved.

~*~Rules~*~

1. Please send your character sheet to me by PM for approval. I have certain things in mind for this game, and the wrong type of character can quickly kill this out. If it is not approved as is, I may make suggestions with changes to make the character approved.

2. Please no swearing. If you must swear, Star Wars words like Poodoo and Stang are allowed.

3. Respect the other players. Please do not bad-mouth anyone, and if you have a problem with any other player, please try to resolve it by PM, not in public. If it is something you don't feel can be resolved by PM to the other player, or if you're uneasy about going to the other player directly,

2. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I just realized I left something off with the character sheet. Please include in it what world and faction you are a part of.

You can just add in something like this someplace:

world/faction: Earth/Friend of Narnia

or

World/faction: Narnia/Narnian

or

world/faction: Star Wars/Rebel

Or whatever world and faction you are with. Thank you.

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *GM Approved*

Name: Jaac Viliqu
    Species: Gurlanin
    world/faction: Star Wars/Rebel
    Appearance: Varies, tends to look like a younger and thinner version of Bail Organa or like Nien Nunb another rebel that he admires. In natural state a large 220lbs, black fur, four legged, long snouted creature with huge teeth and claws.
    -hair/fur: Black in most forms, and natural form
    -skin: Tan
    -eyes: Hazel
    -clothes: Rugged brown cloths and coat while in human form
    Personality: Quiet and observant, he tends to enjoy the simple pleasures of life no matter the condition of the universe around him.

Bio: Around 20yrs, before ANH, he left his people and their isolationist world Qiilura on a transport of civilian farmers that were being relocated, so that he could periotically keep his people up to date about the general condition of the galaxy and the potential risk their homeworld might undercome if the rulers ever decided to recolonize their world again. Upon exiting the transport with the civilians he found that this ship had taken them to Talus in the Corelia sector, where he quickly learned all he could before moving on to Sullust were he eventually got involved in the Rebellion gathering info and acting as a high ranking rebel in the underground going were others couldn't without being suspect due to his abilities.
    Misc info about character: His race has the natural ability to shape-shift into anything aproximately the same size or smaller, nothing larger than a wookie. His race also possess an inherent telepathic ability, this ability is vague and only general impressions with none Gurlanins. This ability has proved usefull during the end of the Old Republic since they can hide themselves completly from jedi and other telepathic races.

OOC: This looks like its going to be tones of fun! :)

4. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    I've been waiting to hear back from a few people about joining this game. To play, you do not need to know anything about Narnia, though it would be nice to have some players with knowledge about it.

I'll give about another week for more people to get their sheets in to me before things get going.

5. Marna_Veign

Jan 31, 2002
    Because of lack of interest in this game, I am having it locked. If anyone does have an interest in playing out this game, please PM me to let me know. If enough people show an interest, I may start it up again.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.