main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The World's Strongest

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterBranondias, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    ::STORY::

Watanabe Kaito, a man of valor, strength and wisdom, a man enshrouded in mystery and intrigue, a man who had experienced everything. In his day, Kaito was rumored to be the world's strongest fighter; many claimed he had bested even the Gods in combat. Nevertheless, old age crept up on this man of fortitude and given the rise of younger, fresher warriors, Kaito's reverence and recognition fell to the wayside.

Not being one to just simply fade away he began taking part in any practice that promised to make him stronger, faster, more agile; unfortunately this lead to darker investments and a heart of evil and arrogance cropped up within this once noble man.

Believing himself once more Earth's mightiest, Kaito sends out a summons to all the strongest warriors across the land to his Tournament of Champions with one thing in mind: ensuring that he himself would forever be...the World's Strongest.

::INFO::

This is will hopefull be a very open-ended story with plenty of room for creativity on your part. The jest is your character has been summoned by myself to an arena in the middle of a land called Avondale to partake in a grand tournament. Finding Avondale will difficult be enough seeing as it is not on any map or known to any typical human being. Your means of locating the land will be up to you. Even if you make it, you have no guarantee you will survive long, since the battles inside will all be to the death.

Your characters cannot be original, but rather characters from any of your favorite anime/movie/game/TV show/comic book. The way you play them is also totally up to you.

I'd particularly like to see characters from Yu Yu Hakusho and DragonBall (even Pokemon if you can make it work).

Below you can find a character sheet

-CHARACTER SHEET-

Name::
    From Where Do You Originate?::
    Any Weapons?::
    Affliation [Good-Evil]::
    Physical Description::
    Brief Bio::

Please send these to me via PM and then we shall begin our tale!

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    "uhm....I sent in a PM." [face_whistling] :D :-B

3. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    -GM NOTE-

Apologies for overlooking this department earlier...

The Rules:

1. Absolutely No Goding!
    2. Limit Swearing to a extreme minimum
    3. Keep content clean (be creative in how you describe a scene)
    4. You cannot control others characters unless they first give you permission.
    5. Post all out-of-character speech in (( ))
    6. All questions will be directed to me via PM.
    7. Limit OOC speech.
    8. If you must debate do it nicely and if it requires larger posts, do it thru PM. If it is a serious problem notify me and I will take the proper actions.
    9. Please post regularly (I'm not a sargaent however; I realize you have jobs :p) If you will be absent for long periods of time please notify me. If you must drop out be kind enough to let me know beforehand.
    10. Your Character may be killed off at any time based on my design; don't take it too personally. If you do lose your character you can make a new one if you'd like.
    11. Most of all have fun, obey the TOS, and remember it's just a game!

4. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    GM APPROVED

CHARACTER SHEET
    Name: (Son) Gohan
    From Where Do You Originate?: Dragon Ball Z (Buu Saga)
    Any Weapons?: Ki
    Affliation: Good
    Physical Description:
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4b/GohanSmile.jpg]
    Brief Bio: Gohan has always been powerful, but he never managed to fill his potential. But during the Cell Games, he destroyed Cell after advancing into his Super Saiyan II form. Saving the earth was a tough job, but he did it. Over the years, he decided training was no longer necessary. His powers slowly decreased over the years, but when Majin Buu was revived, he once again went into training with the Supreme Kai, and they managed to unleash Gohan's sleeping powers, and once again Gohan was more powerful than he ever was before.

5. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    OOC: Well, a few others are soon to join so I say we have enough for the present to begin our tale...

PROLOGUE:
    IC as Watanabe Kaito

Watanabe Kaito brushed back his long, golden-brown hair and dabbed at the sweat trickling down his face with his tunic (which he had just removed). The climate of Avondale was rather harsh and even unpredictable at times. One moment you could be enjoying a nice long drought of mead under the shade of a wicker tree amidst the summer sun when suddenly the wind would come out of nowhere slam into you and finish off with a barrage of rain that would continue in torrents. This was happening constantly; the weather there was strange and rather temperamental. Even as he thought this the mists coating the thick treeline suddenly broke and swept into the air and the sun came out...now it wasn't humid anymore just unbearingly hot.

Even though he could have easily applied the proper energy to help himself ignore these physical ailments Kaito refused. He believed that a proper warrior only grew and gained endurance by learning to listen to and garner from the environs around him. In the midst of a battle one could easily turn the tide of a battle by listening to his surroundings, the ripple of the wind, the crack of a branch, the rustle of leaves, even the change in temperature could give you knowledge of your opponents movements. To ignore these things was foolishness.

The sun beamed brightly on Kaito as he continued to stare intently as the forest ahead, the grand Crudus Sol arena looming in the background (all bought by himself, he spared no expense). The red robed guardians, locked in positon by the gateway, watched him in confusion. One went to ask him a question, but he silenced him with a simple hand gesture.

Then it came, in the blinking of an eye, the swarms of goblin-like soldiers advancing from their previous hiding places. They were all hideous and carried equally hideous looking weapons. The brutes were the ones charging now, with a line of scrawnier bow-men taking a knee behind; they wanted the building. You see when Kaito had built the facilities here he had done so in the midst of MoonGlow territory...many were killed in the process. They wanted their land back.

The first line was almost upon him, but before they arrived a barrage of black-feathered arrows rained down on Kaito's position. He grinned devilishly, and with suprising grace danced around the darts as if he were at a ball. Many passed dreadfully close to his body, but he hardly noticed. The onslaught stopped and Kaito examined his abdomen, along his obliques a thin line of blood dripped. With a glare Kaito pooled the blood in his palm, muttered something dark under his breath and released a stream of blood-red energy darts from his own hand. The attack streaked outward and ripped through the line of archers in the distance. None survived.

Now the brutes were on him. Axes, scimitars, great war hammers all swung menancingly at his person, but he hopped around them like it was all a great big game. This only enfuriated the creatures more. Pretty soon, after Kaito got tired of toying with them he raised a hand and lifted the lot of them into the air. Great shrieks of fear and surprise bellowed from their lips.

His eyes tightened and with a great din and bright light they all exploded, from the inside out. Blood streaked across his face and body in response, but Kaito simply ignored it.

"So very boring..." he said to the air

He turned and made his way back into the chamber, heading towards his personal chambers. The attendant nearest him handed a towel. "Hopefully, they will all start arriving soon."

TAG: Everyone

6. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    APPROVED[face_peace]

Name:: Kankuro
    From Where Do You Originate?:: Hidden Sand Village (Naruto)
    Any Weapons?:: Karasu
    Affiliation [Good-Evil]:: Evil
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Kankuro001.jpg/200px-Kankuro001.jpg]
    Brief Bio:: Kankuro

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    GM APPROVED

Name:: Son Goku
    From Where Do You Originate?:: Mainland Japan
    Any Weapons?:: Himself
    Affliation [Good-Evil]:: Good
    Physical Description:: Son Goku is a happy go lucky, fairly handsome japanese young man. He has spiky dark hair and brown eyes. He is muscular in a very athletic sort of way, thanks to his incessant training. He's about 5'10" in height and weighs about 185 lbs. He is usually seen wearing an orange training jumpsuit and blue sash that identify him as a student of Master Roshi's Dojo.

Brief Bio:: Son Goku is an excellent warrior and combatant that is always seeking new challenges and ways to excel in the art of combat. He is constantly pushing his limits to the max and beyond. Hearing of Kaito's World's Strongest Tournament, Son Goku wasted no time in joining. He is very excited about the opportunity presented to him, but is not too thrilled that all the battles must be to the death. Perhaps that could be avoided somehow.

8. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    First off, Bravo! Wonderful job in design and creation of this RPG.
    Unfortunately, I have several question:
  9. If the duels are to the death, are we simply out when killed?

10. If the previously asked question is True, are we allowed to rejoin at the next tournament?

11. Will there be a second, third, etc. tournament?

12. EDIT: I would like to clarify, when I say rejoin, I mean with the same character in the next tournament.

Congratulations, you've succeeded in spiking my interest! :)

13. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    i'll try to do the GM and say what he already said.

Yes we can rejoin later if our character dies.
    The last question is unknown...*dramtic music plays*

14. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    Is the Gm here? i sent him a pm a couple days ago and he still hasn;t responded...by the way i've started a DBZ RPG in the non-star wars forum. Try it here

15. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    -GM NOTE-

First of all, my apologies for my absence, work consumes my time mostly.

Thank you Rayson for your interest! I'm glad you like the idea. Yes, as Zeal92 stated, you can rejoin later, but not as a participant of the tourny itself (this may give good reason to create more than one character). I will most likely use those people as NPCs or various bystanders and spectators of the tourny...perhaps they have a relationship to the deceased or another member of the tourny itself.

Since this universe we take part in will be broad the idea of using the dragonballs at one point has come into my mind.

Also, depending on the success of this RPG the possibility of a sequel issuing from it would be likely.

Finally, thank you for your interest and feel free to begin your posting and inviting your friends.

EDIT: As a side-note the journey to Avondale for each character will be depending on what you make of it. Avondale is a very mystical place and can vary greatly from person to person. Be creative!

-JMB

16. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    Heheh my journey to Avondale was very easy, i fell hahaha

Here's my char. Goku and gohan beware, The Legendary Super Saiyan is back.
    Name:: Broly
    From Where Do You Originate?:: Dragonball Z Movies 8-9-10
    Any Weapons?:: Ki, and martial arts skills
    Affiliation [Good-Evil]:: Neutral
    Physical Description:: In his normal form, His is tall(seven feet) but lanky. He has golden hair that sticks up in spikes. When he ascends to his Legendary super saiyan from he gets much more bulk and muscle, become a massive 7 foot tall monster.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broly:_Second_Coming

The Kamehameha that "threw" him into the sun lost power just far enough away that broly could use the last bit of his power and slid out from under it, where he created an energy field that seemed to trap and call air to it, long enough for him to take off and fly to earth. After he entered the atmosphere his energy field surprisingly disappeared and with it all of his energy. Having no more energy to fly anymore he fell to the earth, head first. Onto a small island hidden from the rest of the world.

After many days Broly woke up (strangely) perfectly healthy and unharmed. something was different about broly though, he could now control himself...

17. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: GM Approved! Thanks JMB :)

-CHARACTER SHEET-

Name:: Yusuke Urameshi
    From Where Do You Originate?:: YuYu Hakusho
    Any Weapons?:: Spirit Energy
    Affliation [Good-Evil]:: Good
    Normal
    [image=http://www.anl-screens.kit.net/reviews/yuyu/IMG4.jpg]

Demon
    [image=http://okunenanime.com/ipw-web/gallery/albums/yusuke/demonyusukesitting.jpg]

Brief Bio:: Yusuke was a seemingly uncaring street fighter who died after saving a young boy from being run over. The Spirit World was so surprised with his actions that they decided to give him the chance of being revived again. Yusuke succeeded and after rejoining the living world he is appointed as Spirit Detective. Having been a ghost for a while, Yusuke can now see other spirits and demons who slip from spirit world into the living world. He has the power of his Rei Gun, a blast of spirit energy. Over time Yusuke was trained and his powers increaseed so he gained the ability to shoot a rei gun out of each finger. He also learned the Shotgun technique and the Spirit Wave. During a fight with Sensui, Yusuke was killed again but was revived by the demon blood inside him. His power increased and his appearence changed. He defeated Sensui and after doing a favor for Raizen (The ancestor he gained his demon blood from), he went back to Nigenkai to fullfill his promise to Kayko.

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I wasn't awar that Neutral was a possibility for alignment. I went by what methods Kankuro used to determine his alignment.

Now, with that information, Kankuro will now be Neutral.

19. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    OOC: I wasn't aware it was for open to anyone. I picked neutral because Broly had never thought clearly on his own. The chemical left overs from that head control band clouded his mind for years and years so he was evil, but now he has the ability to think and he hasn't had any actions to decide his morality. He is essential a child with top notch combat skills and Ki power. He still has to learn how to do anything but the most basic of functions. His skills are all pretty much on instinct (like Gohan's were during piccolo training). He can defend himself and manipulate basic Ki blasts, but other then that he doesn't know how to do anything. He can't cook nor does he know how to use anything but his fists and (basic) Ki. He doesn't know anything so he can't have any morality.

20. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    So, during fights, will there be a minimum post quota for flexing and screaming?

Zedd: No offense, but do you really think that Kankuro will be able to cut it against such heavy hitters? He's not much of a physical fighter, and I don't think that even Karasu, Kuroari, and Sanshouo all at once will be able to make much of a dent, at least in comparison of the relative sizes of the explosions in the various series. Of course, if JMB is weakening the other players down to the level of Naruto and other series (where you can't nuke the entire damn planet with one attack, just a few hundred feet of it at once), it's not a problem. That way you can even start to bring in other Shonen series such as Bleach, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Fist of the North Star, Flame of Recca, Rave Master/Groove Master Rave, Saint Seiya, Trigun, InuYasha, Ranma 1/2, even Pokemon (and the various clones such as Digimon, though I simultaneously shudder and laugh at the thought of Beyblade in this game. Actually, Hiraku no Go or the various shonen sports series such as Whistle! Slam Dunk and Eyeshield 21 would be even more out of place. But back to the semi-fighting shows...), Yu-Gi-Oh! or Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.

Where was I going with this? Oh, right... JediMasterBranondias, is there an established/maximum power tier for this game? Or barring that, is there some way to stop people from ganking the other players? Would seem a little anti-climatic to have something like someone up against Giant Robo only to have the player kill Daisaku since he's something of the weak link. Good characters might have their honor to stop that, but I don't know about evil. Plus part of the whole strongest thing might be just fighting tactically.

Or is this something more along the lines of Jump Superstars/other cross-over fighting games (Everyone is equal. Period.)?

Sorry if I'm being a pain. I get the feeling that everyone's already equal, so I might just be wasting my breath.

21. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    you can't cut down all of our powers to one person, that one person is just severly over-classed. Kankoru is totally screweed because broly can destroy him with a flick of a finger. You can't power everyone down to a naruto like scale because it would totally ruin the point of the RP. The only other thing you could do was power-up kankuro which is fair. Kunai's and blades don't hurt saiyans in SS or above (as proven by bullets ion DBZ sagas) we never found out about the magical swords, but you can assume that those couldn't hurt saiyans either unless trhey were ki charged.

edit: W00t this is post 200

22. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    I was thinking more of the nebulous region of fighting games, where you have characters from vastly different series (and various tiers of power) able to compete on equal footing. Take Marvel vs Capcom for instance. In that sort of game, you can have someone like Dan (pretty much a joke character) from Street Fighter go up against Onslaught (Professor Xavier's Telepathy + Magneto's Magnetism and hatred of mankind. You do the math) and come out on top (granted, Onslaught is one of the cheapest boss characters ever, and can simply murderize you in about three seconds even if you're blocking, but the point is that everyone is an equal target for such sodomy). Could this normally happen in the canon universes? Probably not. Point is that they're all on the same level, some having been powered up, some having been powered down, it's really hard to tell (except for the whole "not blowing up the universe with your special attack" thing, that might be a sign of being powered down).

Also, if all fights must be to the death, what about those opponents who can't be killed?

23. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    well broly in canon really couldn't be killed, he's the reincarnation of the god of destruction (or so i've been told), so you do what you normally do with people you can't kill you send em to outer space.

but who can't be killed?

24. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Personally, I liked my choice of Kankuro. I know JMB stated that he would like to see characters from DBZ and YuYu Hakusho, and that's fine. I thought of playing Vegeta in all honesty.

But think of this, all of these characters have something in common: energy. Characters from Naruto have Chakra, characters from DBZ have Ki, and characters from YuYu Hakusho have Spirit Energy. It's limited to some (I will admit many are stronger than others like Broly for instance) and most of the time they overuse such a power and run out (Like Urameshi's Spirit Shotgun for example).

Also, I think the game would be more tactical than: (I'm just using these characters as examples)

Kuwabara: *uses spirit sword to slice at Capt. Ginyu*
    *does so*
    Ginyu: *uses body change at last minute to take over Kuwabara*
    *does so*
    Kuwabara: *dodges*
    *does so*
    Ginyu: *takes over Kuwabara and uses the spitit sword to cut right through his former body*
    *does so*

Ahh that took me back to my speed-fighting days on MSN... but anyway. What I'm trying to say is, there's got to be strategy involved. Think back to David vs Goliath or Jason and the Argonauts vs the Cyclops. They had to beat a foe of massive proportions and even managed to do so.

So I think that while my choice of character may seem "weak", it all comes down to roleplaying my good friends.

However, I do think there needs to be some kind of limit (like no Super Saiyan 4's at the start or no fusions (Gogeta, Vegetto, etc) or even no Full-Yokai powers (Kurama, Hiei, etc). I like the idea of the Marvel vs Capcom type of power restriction, either bumping up everyone or dumbing down the demi-charries.

Battles to the death (and since we may be using Dragonballs here) could bring a character into an afterlife and (ressurect) him/herself later without giving up that character indefinitely. Sooner or later, if everyone dies (say Broly goes nuts :p) you're gonna run out of characters.

So ends my rant... for now...

25. ZEAL92

Jan 23, 2006
    IC: Broly

Broly woke up with a jump. He looked around in suprise, where was he? the last thing he remembered was waking up in the ice and hearing crying then everything went black.

Oh well Broly said, standing up and looking around. It looked like he was on a beach, but on a beach where? Broly had no knowledge of what planet he was on, or where his father was

~!Flash Back!~

"Broly i'm sorry but you're much to powerful to handle" Paragus said putting crown like circlet

~!End Flash Back!~

Broly stumbled falling to his knees, what had happened? What had he done?

~! Flashback!~

Everything was tinted red

"KAKAROT" Broly screamed, attacking the short person with spiky hair in front of him

~!End Flash Back!~

Broly got up and stumbled again, more images flashing by him. His battles with Goku and with Gohan. Being sent into the sun, falling off the beam.

what has my anger caused me to do? Broly thought. not bothering to stand up again. He'd probably fall over again if he did. Suddenly his stomahc rumbled, looks like it was time to eat. Broly sat up and looked around for some berries, and he found some. He ate them, the entire bush and then started looking for more. Saiyans needed to eat a lot, and Broly was no exception. Broly sat down and focussed on the world around him, he sensed something familiar, Broly had a flash of image. The familiar feeling was Gohan, Broly didn't know his name or what he looked like but he recognized the feeling. Broly started running towords the feeling, wondering if this was the right thing to do...

tag:Gohan

26. JediMasterBranondias

Feb 27, 2003
    -GM Note-

First of all let me redirect you all to these three rules:

6. All questions will be directed to me via PM.
    7. Limit OOC speech.
    8. If you must debate do it nicely and if it requires larger posts, do it thru PM. If it is a serious problem notify me and I will take the proper actions.

Now I consider myself a nice guy, but I will not tolerate flaming, name-calling, or other such malicious behavior within my thread. If you have a problem with someone or there posting take it up with them within the confines of a personal message. If it is something that gets carried away and causes a problem even there let me know and I will deal with it directly.

First of all Zeal, your character is NOT immortal for that is blatant God-moding. Any characters can be killed off at any point based on my descresion; even my own. If you have a character that is immortal within their certain genre then DO NOT try to play as them.

Also, I should have thought about this at the beginning, but there will be some power barriers/buffers. No one is allowed to start off at their top power (i.e. Super-Saiyajin...etc.) If your character has energy attacks then they should be limited to the essentials, I won't try to restrict your creativity, but use some descrision yourself (no planet/arena destroying blasts).

I like the example Zedd used of smaller forces going up against stronger, seemingly insurmountable odds and coming out on top. There are no power levels or the like so all players are considered close to if not equal in power, but that has nothing to do with skill (like LightWarden's example of Marvel vs. Capcom). As Zedd stated it all has to do with how well you role-play.

In closing I would like to add one more rule to our list:

11. No Auto-Hitting; meaning you cannot write your attack posts as if they already hit. Also, you must be willing to take some punches too, no dodging everything, that'll get boring quick and we'll spend an eternity trying to end a battle.

Thank you for your understanding and consideration. If you don't like what I have written then you may now leave. Otherwise I consider the matter closed and any further conversations on the matter should be taken up via PM. Thank you.

-JMB

27. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    GM Approved

Name:: Vegeta
    From Where Do You Originate?:: Planet Vegeta
    Any Weapons?:: Ki Energy
    Affliation [Good-Evil]:: Good with the Qualities of Evil
    Physical Description:: Medium height and a medium build, with tall, Saiyan-Esque hair.
    [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Vegeta_photo.jpg]
    DBZGT Legacy Biography of Vegeta

28. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Kankuro

Unknown Location, Sometime during late-morning early afternoon

Kankuro yawned and awoke slowly, coming eye-to-eye with the sun. He squinted and groaned, lifting his hand to block the blinding light that stood nearly above him. From his prone position on the ground, Kankuro thought back to what he was doing before he found himself in his current location.

He was traveling to the Village Hidden in the Leaves for the Chunin exams with his siblings, Gaara and Temari. Seperately, they were each a deadly adversary and together they were three times as deadly. Baki-sensei had trained them well. However, seeing as how Kankuro found himself alone, deadly would have to suffice for now.

Personally, Kankuro was glad to be separated from Gaara for the time being. Whether Gaara knew it or not, Kankuro feared him. As the older brother, Kankuro felt it odd as to why he should fear his younger brother, but Gaara's actions frequently spoke for him.

The realization struck him that his marionette Karasu was not on his back and he used his free hand to pat the ground around him. The Sand Ninja released a sigh of agitation and closed his eyes. "Humph. Figures."

Sitting straight up, Kankuro glanced about the wooded glade he found himself in. A rough clearing and a dirt path that lead to somewhere caught his attention first. Shortly afterward, he glanced to a nearby tree to where the wrapped up puppet leaned against. A small smirk crossed the ninjas face and he moved to stand.

Placing his hand on the ground next to his knee, he hoisted himself upward and strode over to the puppet, reaching out with a gloved hand to grab the hanging strap. Kankuro lifted the heavy item as if it were nothing to him and strapped it to his back like a backpack. The weight of the marionette caused it to lean only slightly, and Kankuro failed or did not care to notice.

"Well," Kankuro said, adjusting the strap on his back only slightly. "I'm not going to make much headway just sitting here..." With that said, Kankuro looked up to the sun once more.

"Almost noon. Better get started." The young ninja then began to make his way down the rough path, thinking back to Temari and Gaara, secretly hoping that they were well, and thinking back to the Chunin exams which he was missing due to his current "lost" situation. Needless to say, these thoughts caused a scowl to cross his face for now.

TAG:

29. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Yusuke Urameshi
    Location Unknown

Yusuke slowly opened his eyes, looking around briefly. He clenched and unclenched his fists, looking himself over to make sure he was fine. The young fighter slowly pushed himself up, running a hand over his hair to make sure it was still slicked back. He looked around again and started laughing, placing one hand over his stomach and falling back down onto the ground. After a while Yusuke regained his composure, a serious look crossing his face.

" I cant believe Koenma was able to get me here." Yusuke stood up again, crossing his arms over his chest. He looked around again, and a confused look creeped onto his face. " Wait a minute! What if he didn't get me to the right place! I have no idea where I am!"

Yusuke took several steps forward, glancing around the area again. He closed one eye as the sunlight hit him. Yusuke sighed, shaking his head lightly. " Just great. I could be on the other side of the world for all I know." Yusuke slipped his hands into his pockets and kicked the ground lightly. He stood in that same spot for a while before he slowly started walking. His pace was slow, but at least now he wasn't just standing there.

" Im going to beat the crap out of that guy." Yusuke muttered, refering to Koenma. He knew it had been risky to ask Koenma to get him to Avondale. No one knew where it was. Of course Yusuke lived for risks and after getting that summon he knew he had to appear at the tournament. Yusuke sighed softly as his thoughts trailed back to Kayko. She was going to be angry with him, and he had to admit he was going to miss her. With another sigh Yusuke placed his hands behind his head and picked up his pace a little, looking around again. Something didn't feel right to him, and he had to find out what it was.

TAG: JBM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.