main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Worst Thing Your Character Has Ever Done?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Tremaniac, Sep 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    That's just a typical night of gaming in my group.

Another good story:

Kamatong Komodo just fragged a group of scouts for our side.

GM: "You just killed some of our people."
    KK: "What do you mean, they were running right at us."
    GM: "Perhaps because they were coming back to report in."
    KK: "Then why were they running?"
    GM: "Because they're being chased."
    KK: Then they deserve to die for being cowards. So, what did they see?"
    GM: "You don't know because they're dead."
    KK: "Why didn't you tell me they were important?"

Five minutes later...

GM: "Here comes the attack, lots and lots of troops with armor support."
    KK: "Without any warning?"
    All: *Angry glare*
    KK: "What?!"

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    you killed off your fellow player?? what are you smoking cause I want some 8-}

ok here's mine from the Lightsiders RPG forum

Help, life at risk in the gardens I heard a voice cry out. I jumped to my feet and was stopped by a powerful hand, I looked over in Arwen in shock. I forgot how powerful she could be if she wanted to. "I have to go." I said in a convincing tone.

Arwen nodded as she eyed my wearily, "I swear you fall to the darkside again and I will kill you."

I nodded in understanding taking her words to heart. "I'll be back and in my right mind." I said in a convincing tone. I ran off to towards the dark presence and the two light presences. "Stand down her life is not worth it."

"Your wish is my command mi lady." The male sith replied as he threw Yared into Livi's arms.

I lit my lightsaber, "You know who I am?"

"I do, and we know that we can win if you give yourself back to the darkside. Everyone knows that your power matched that of your former Master Vader."

I controlled my anger, as I began to circle the sith waiting for a signal. He attacked sweeping up high, I met his blow, I redirected to his middle, he went to block as I suddenly changed direction and took his head off anyways. I heard Livi Wan scream as the head rolled to her feet. I looked up with an apologetic expression, "Sorry you had to witness that."

She nodded as I looked over to Yared, "Lets head back to the others."

I felt shock roll of Livi-Wan, I guessed it was probably to the fact that the sith recognized me as a former sith and more importantly who my former master was. "Your probably wondering about the Vader part?" I asked noting that her face had turned a shade of sea green.

She nodded as we continued walking back to the others, Arwen looked ticked. "I thought we agreed to no more decapitating people."

"Opps, must've slipped my mind." I retorted as I turned my attention back to Livi. "Anyways, Livi I'm a resurrected Jedi, and Lord Vader was my former master in the lightside as well as the darkside. Ever hear of Sith Lady Tahiri Tirrus?"

I decapitated a fellow jedi in my profile and a sith in the rpg

3. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jul 31, 2002
    you killed off your fellow player?? what are you smoking cause I want some

Nah, that was another player.

Another great story!

Washuko McGee is our local biologist. She is the Twin of Audrey McGee, our resident mechanic.

Washuko McGee: Okay, I just thought of something for me to create!
    GM: Let's here it.
    WM: Okay, I was looking through the NJO Sourcebook, and I came across this B;orash Jelly stuff. I wanna make it.
    GM: And that's all you want, Blorash Jelly?
    WM: Now that you metion it, I wanna give it a mind of it's own. I also want it to fly about and take other shapes. And it has to have a smiley face. And be yellow.
    *Lars Hollar drops his d20*
    *He leans down to pick it up*
    LH: Hey, you got that from the WalMart bag!
    GM: ^$$@#^(*
    WM: That sounds like a good name!

Later in the game session.

Every one is in the lab, working on various projects.

Audrey McGee: Okay, I'm about to finish my latest creation!
    Kamatong Kamodo: Does everyone have their protective goggles?
    ALL: Yes.
    Deuce Nevada (Me): All males, do you have your cups on?
    All males: Check.
    Cev Daltarec: Washuko, you have the first aid kit ready?
    Washuko McGee: All ready. Foxton, you have the fire extinguisher?
    Foxton Talron: Yup.
    AM: Hey, that's not fair! My creations aren't that bad!
    KK: Last time we were here, we all took Poison damage.
    FT: And my fur still hasn't grown back on my butt.
    AM: That wasn't my fault!
    ALL: *Blank Stares*
    AM: Okay, but this time it'll work. Trust me!
    CD: Hey Deuce, pay up. She just said, "Trust me!"
    DN: *Hands Cev $5*
    AM: Stop taking bets!
    DN: Double or nothing says she fails.
    CD: You're on!
    GM: Okay, Audrey, make your roll, DC 15.
    AM: *rolls*
    GM: 2 short.
    ALL: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
    FT: Audrey, what weaponry does that droid have?
    AM: Nothing much, just a HeatHawk (Think Light-axe), a couple grnade launchers, and a light repeating cannon.
    ALL: *groan*
    AM: The good news is ia that I haven't given it armor yet.
    DN: Pay up Cev!
    CD: *Hands $5 back* Triple money to whoever kills it!
    GM: Roll initiative.......Okay, Deuce is up first. What're you gonna do?
    DN: Shoot the damn thing.
    GM: With all applicable feats, Quick Draw, Point Blank Shot, Multi Shot, and Rapid Shot?
    DN: And Heroic Surge.
    CD: ^$#%^**&
    DN: ;)
    GM: Okay, roll. Your target numbers are 5, 5, 5, 5, and 9.
    DN: Will do! *Pulls out dual pistols and blazes away*
    AM: My droid!
    *Droid falls to pieces*
    DN: Cev, you owe me $15.
    CD: %%#&$@#^)&*(

That was a good session. We raid a pirate base, and I walk away from the table $10 richer. ;)

4. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Well we had one guy who had a really evil streak... this group of pirates had just surrenedered to us, about thirty of them actually, so this guy decided to kill each one of them nice and slowly. He castrated a few, force lightninged some more and then had me, his mutated ewok with claws horns and fangs, eat them all as their companions watched in horror. When one of our other characters objected he fried them too and the rest of the group just kind of stared at us blankly. At this time his character is in a state of retirment (because hes in Ohio right now...) and has hit triple digits in dark side points. And hes quite proud of it indeed. Sure, he might be just slightly deformed and all... by the way, is that even legal? Triple digit dark side points I mean...

5. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
    The worst thing?

Oh, probably when I participated in the slaughter of some of the other party members when they missed a session and our characters became evil.

6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    So our Jedi went Dark (again!) this last session.

He was escaping from Bespin as the Empire was attacking and we were chasing after him in our ship. Initiative proceeded normally and our Jedi on the proton torpedo tube crippled his ship.

My turn.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice -- shame on me!" as I stabbed down the quad-laser controls to auto/rapid fire and exploded his sihp but good.

He actually survived with -9 hit points (after Reflex saving the 20d6 damage), but our pilot muffed his Pilot roll and bonked him with the ship.

So he died.

I didn't get a DSP because even though his ship was crippled -- he was still a Dark Jedi. :)

7. Kizakh

Kizakh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    My new Wookiee character Chunkawarak -"Chunky" - has beat the piss out of two people in our marathon first session for a new campaign. One was a Rebel ensign who made fun of him over the ship's comlink while docking, the other was a hairdresser on Naboo who dyed the back of his head pink.

Luckily, the group got surveliance footage of both beatings and they are being distributed among the Rebels as "Chunky's Greatest Hits Volumes I & II." :D

8. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Wicket, as a point of comparison, the Emperor only has like 40. Vader at his worst was in his 30s. In triple digits the dark side should've been literally eating him alive. Literally. His lungs should be collapsing, his kidneys should fail, his liver should fall out of his butt. Not to mention stuff like routine bouts with ulcers, angina, and even the dreaded toothache. He should be in pain from head to toe.

9. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    Hm... well okay then... guess we gotta let that guy die... :p

But according to the sourcebooks it actually just effects it over time and they deteriorate as they level... they lose constitution strength or dexterity as they level thats all right? So technically nothing actually happens... but everyone else is ticked off enough at this guy that they'll probably just end up killing him for the heck of it. Problem most likely solved... *sigh* unless he wins. *sigh*

10. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002

Yeah well I've done evil things too...

1. I killed a securtiy guard for no reason. Thats right out of cold blodded murder. But that was only because I forgot to put it on stun.

2. I gambled once when I was under the age

3. When I found out my planet blew up I went to my hotel room and threw a bunch of stuff around and broke some things... And DIDN'T pay for them.

4. I paid more to get this really nifty pocket watch just so this other guy who really wanted it wouldn't own it. Then he tried to kill me so we had them framed for muder. Ok I had nothing to do with that part.

5. When I got arrested with one of our fellow members I talked my way out of jail but told them to KEEP HIM IN!!!! ooohh

6. Oh and this one time I told these people that my name was Allistor, when really its Dex. Thats lying, oh yeah one of the ten commandments.

7. I gave my blaster to Rohr (the local wookie) and said some really harsh words at him. (I gave him the blaster cause I didnt want to shoot him, cause then he would have killed me with his pinkie)

8. I shot at this monster thing with the full intent of killing it, but I missed every shot, but I should get points for effort.

SEE I CAN BE EVIL TOO!!!
    Look at all the evil things my characther Dex has done.. Vaders got nothing on me..Might as well give him force lightening and call him Darth Dex.

Ok, my dark side feels better now that I defended it..
    DARKSTAR

11. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Well, I thought I'd put my 2 cents in..... my character has worked as a sort of mercenary debt collector with a habit of blasting peoples knees out to get the money, she joined the rebellion and then proceeded to kill one of her own while he slept by trying to inject massive amounts of drugs into his body, when she failed to do so she slit his throat with her vibro knucklers... (this was all while he was recovering from when she blasted HIS knees out), oh and lastly, just recently she was killing an informant to tie up her loose ends and a 12 year old street orphan witnessed the murder, she offered him the choice to die or she would cut his tongue out and he could be her slave forever.... when he wouldn't stop crying like a little girl she gave him a quick blaster bolt to the head and dumped his body in a dumpster......

12. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    As I have said before Petra, you scare me.

13. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Well, even if he wins, you could argue that by killing the group everyone should start over with new characters, as the majority are dead or hated.

14. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    I play D&D with a group of players and there's one who's a bit of a powergamer. I mean, he played a dwarf with CHA 4 (post-racial modifier) and then complained when people wouldn't even talk to him. Anyways, this was his character, not mine, and it beats all the stories here, even mine about the Imp base in Good Ol' D6 Days[tm].

He killed a player (in another D&D game), in their sleep ( coup de grace ) because he disagreed with the player's decision to talk their way out of a fight. [face_plain]

That person = bad.

E_S

15. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
    It scares me when people can't keep themselves straight about which is the player and which is the character.

*shivers*

16. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Agreed. That's why I don't LARP anymore. Too many people are unable to tell the difference between the character's actions and the player's.

When that starts happening, it is time to take a break for a while.

17. Tiniwiel_Skywalker

Tiniwiel_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2002
    My character:

-Turned to the darkside a few times!

-Caused her best friend to kill herself!

-Cheated on her husband(but it wasn't her fault)

-Tried to kill her master!

-Helped someone kill her former boyfriend(again,wasn't her fault)

Y'know,that old game!
    BTW,my RPG is on another site!

18. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jul 31, 2002
    Well, we had a planning session tonight for the next semester of playing. We went around and discussed movies that we could borrow ideas from.

Here's the list of movies/TV shows that'll be in the next semester:

Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
    End of Evangelion
    Black Hawk Down
    Saving Private Ryan
    (The first 30 minutes)
    Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
    Run, Lola, Run
    Pitch Black
    The Fifth Element
    The Shield

As you can tell, I'll have lots of abuses of power to talk about soon.

19. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    J_F_T - uh, Gladiator? :eek:

E_S

20. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jul 31, 2002
    Nah, we did Gladiator last semester.

Let's just say that the Christians beat the lion (or in this case, a pack of Nexus).

Oh, and slaves can't fight worth crap.

21. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Our Wookie recently bought an Ewok slave and calles it "mini-me", i beleve he has watched Gold Member a few too many times.

22. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Run Lola Run

Ooooh, Franke Potente! [face_love]

What about Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon then J_F_T?

Also, you should check out SpyCraft if you haven't already. I think you'd like it. (Did I already mention this to ya?) ?[face_plain]

E_S

23. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Evangelion: Death and Rebirth
    End of Evangelion

Nice, good taste. :D

Your players won't forget it:

"Luke, use the Force"
    "The Force? What's the Force? Is the Force the invisible wall that surrounds our souls? I am I?"

;)

24. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jul 31, 2002
    Ender_Sai
    Ooooh, Franke Potente! [face_love]

Ah, good to find someone else who knows/loves her.

JoinTheSchwarz
    Nice, good taste.

Thank you. :)

"Luke, use the Force"
    "The Force? What's the Force? Is the Force the invisible wall that surrounds our souls? I am I?"

:eek: Did you somehow read my mind. My GM said the same thing!

25. Dev_Jannz

Dev_Jannz Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2001
    My current character is a Rebellion era Human Scl 4/Sct 1 who is a Starship Pilot/Mechanic working for a group of pirates. What the pirates don't know is that he is also an agent of an Imperial Inquisitor who is keeping tabs on a young boy in the group who may have Force potential.

Recently I have had to kill about 20 stormtroopers total to keep up my cover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.