The Worst Thing Your Character Has Ever Done?

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Tremaniac, Sep 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Man, don't you just hate it when Stormtroopers come between you and your cover? Oh well, you keep killing them, we'll make more!
  2. Jedi_Boricua Jedi Master

star 4
    Yesterday, my level 2 Trandoshan soldier got a succesful critical hit against the one and only Boba Fett! I rolled a 21 of damage (I had a vibroax and 4 strenght modifier :D) and the best bounty hunter in the galaxy fell. What does this all mean, well that I now have his armor and Slave 1, and that my GM will have to seek his darkest corners of his brain to see how he will make my life miserable. The level munchkiness is extreme! And I was planning on being a noble before we started!

It's the first time I'm playing a combat oriented player, and I like it!
  3. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    I once had Slave 1 and Mandalorian armor, but I got mine from Jango.
  4. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    I've taken shots on Fett in second edition, but all I managed to do was drive him off. Kinda had a bit of animosity between us after that. But that was ok, the GM gave up after a while so I claimed victory by apathy! Mowahahahahaha
    I've also GMed for a character that paid Boba Fett 100k credits to deliver flowers to Mara Jade. He would've been shot on site if he did it himself, and he wanted the most infamous hunter to track her down. Sometimes, love means hiring Boba Fett!
  5. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Shadowen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Heeheehee! Ah, i wonder if Fett thought the money was worth it. And I wonder what Mara's reaction would have been if he delivered them in person.

Me, I would have paid him to make it a singing strip-o-gram. :D
  7. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    There are some things even Fett won't do! Strip-0-Grams are definately on that list!
  8. TheSquibAdept Jedi Padawan

Our GM has decided to run a darkside campaign lately taking place 30,000 years before Episode 1.
    So this being back in the Golden Age of the Sith our lord decided that our weapon depot was running low so he sent us out to local towns to raid them at night for supplies.
    I was playing as a Defel, and I came upon the house of a martial arts instructor. First I plunged my crimson blade through the door to freak him out. He came rushing out and surprised me by turning on flood lights, so I proceeded by jumping out of the light and nailing him with a crit. hit at the same time. I then proceeded to remove his head from his unconcious body and took his sword collection.
    He had six students who were sleeping in a nearby training facility. From who I proceeded by cutting off all of their heads gaining six DSP with the instructor's own weapons and thus provided a major addition to the wares of my lord.
  9. Shadowen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hmmm...I think we have a winner.
  10. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    Do not worry yourself, Jedi_Boricua, your GM is already searching into the innermost evilest crevices of his dark mind.

*EVIL LAUGH*

:D
  11. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
    If you were really an evil GM you would forgo the standard retribution stuff or mistaken identity ("It's Slave I, blast it Chewie!") and have Boba Fett's "allies" catpure the PC, assuming he's Fett albeit mutated. They've convinced he's been exposed to some horrible virus, and they wish to study it then try and reverse the process. Thus, scientific probing begins!!! [face_devil]

(Yes, it's convoluted but when was the last time anyone here used probing in a game?)

E_S
  12. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
    LOL!

I think I would enjoy that!
  13. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    The last time I saw probing used in a game was about 7 or 8 months ago. I don't think the story can be posted here. It wasn't pretty.
  14. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    I try not to get too graphic with incidents like "probing". Although we did have a really horny Gammorian who decided sex and vibroaxes were the two best things in the galaxy.
  15. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't get carried away with descriptions of that nature either, but I was not running that game.
  16. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    You know, I need to actually start playing. I've been GMing this game so long I feel like I'm missing out. All the screwed up things I can do as a player, man, I'd almost feel sorry for the sucker that ends up behind the helm when I'm making up a character! Almost.
  17. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    You know, I need to actually start playing. I've been GMing this game so long I feel like I'm missing out. All the screwed up things I can do as a player, man, I'd almost feel sorry for the sucker that ends up behind the helm when I'm making up a character! Almost.

Our GM is relatively well-trained. He's been with us so long, he knows that we'll execute plan #8 if he only plans for four different permutations... :)
  18. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
    All I'll say is this: GURPS Game, 24 styled Espionage thriller. NPC Contact shows up but doesn't utter code phrase. Contact is shot point blank by myself with a JHP round from a 9mm pistol. GM asks "What? It took me a while to build a 100pt contact and you just killed him! He was important to the plot". My response - "You should build them to follow procedure." :cool:

It wasn't the worst thing I'd done but it was kind of funny. Shows that even a dedicated GM needs to be reigned in sometimes! :)

E_S

(The worst part? He was an informant from the Russian Mafia altering us about radical Islamists in Berlin preparing an attack on NATO bases. We failed that mission and almost got a funding cut!) [face_laugh]
  19. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think I'm one of the most open ended GMs in the galaxy. Part of the reason I started is this thread is because I like to let players choose thier own fate. I've seen the good, the bad, and Jabba, and if it's one thing I learned, it's "never plan an act of violence, just let it come natural." Bonus points to whomever can pinpoint that quote. After all, there is no way in existance I'd willingly set my players up with a mission to steal Xizors Hover Lexus and dump Fertilizer in his Cloud Convertible!
  20. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    Jesse Custer, PREACHER
  21. Tremaniac Jedi Knight

star 3
    dp4m, you are correct! In addition to being wise on all things StarWars, your ability to name the quote shows you have true wisdom both beyond your years and above most of humanity. Congrats.
  22. JudroBathens Jedi Knight

star 1
    Huh. Guess I'm just one of those boring good-guy types; my pseudo-NPC alter ego in the game I've been running hasn't done much anything nasty. But he's an NPC Jedi Master, and so his main purpose in the game is to provide an example for the PCs to follow.

I think the very nastiest things ol Judro's ever done would include:

--Beheading a pirate lord who had his (Judro's, that is) Padawan disarmed and at swordpoint. Judro told the pirate to knock it off and surrender or else be destroyed; the pirate told him what to go do with himself and made his move to kill the Padawan. Judro had the drop on him initiative-wise, and made good on his promise.

--Using Force Strike in anger to batter down the front door of an ancient Sith stronghold; he was on his way to confront a ressurected ancient Sith lord whose followers had killed his former Master. I did not actually bother to assign Judro a DSP for this, though I might very well have done so if a PC had taken the same action under the same circumstances... although Judro (along with the rest of the party) picked up a DSP or two on the way through the stronghold, as a result of millenia-old heavy-duty dark-side nastiness that had accumulated in the place. On the other hand, Judro--who had just lost his old Master--also had to watch the Sith lord (whose spirit had appropriated the body of one of his followers) murder his (Judro's) new apprentice. Had to show that Judro wasn't perfect, and would suffer the consequences of barrelling in to the Sith fortress with even a modicum of vengeance on his mind.

As far as my players go... well, there's Judro's aforementioned first apprentice, who became a Knight (and is a Jedi Guardian/Jedi Weapon Master) fairly quickly. He's slated (by agreement between me and the player) to fall to the dark side in the near future; up to now, while he's been very keen to go instantly into 'agressive negotiations' at the first sign of trouble, has usually just stopped short of being agressive enough to earn much in the way of DSP's. Recently, though, he realized he needed to start working on falling to the dark side... in our last session, he decided he'd had enough of the Mercantile League (my home-brewed Trade Federation/Commerce Guild-y kind of organization--think TF, only replace Neimoidians with the Corleone family) running rampant. He decided to march straight off to the ML's local branch office and give the head honcho a piece of his mind; on the way, a squad of battle droids got in his way with orders to arrest him. He found out the hard way that he couldn't deflect stun blasts; the droids mostly missed him anyway, though one rolled a threat. It didn't confirm as a crit, but the automatic hit still stunned him enough to cut his defense back pretty far. The next shot knocked him out for a couple rounds, and the droids confiscated his sabers (he carries two) and proceeded to drag him off. When he woke up, his first instinct was to turn the droids into very small pieces with his sabers; discovering that this was not practical, he kind of said 'screw it' and fried the lot with an untrained Force Lightning check.

Then there's the Wookiee, known only as 'Barrage' (his family has been falsely dishonored, and he refuses to use or reveal his true name until he can clear the family's track record). He doesn't ever get quite to the point of deliberate evil, but he doesn't hesitate to go into a rage when the situation calls for it and even when he doesn't blow his top he has established himself as someone not to be messed with. He used to just throw bits of furniture at people, but soon he graduated to collecting EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ORDNANCE left by a defeated enemy. He has a small collection of combat droids (including a pair of Droidekas he has painted red and named 'Thing One' and 'Thing Two') which he calls out when things get really hairy. (Mind you, I'm just stringing him along as far as his weapons collection goes; he don't know it yet, but a lot of his toys are gonna get blowed up REAL good when the Clone Wars start).

I
  23. Majin_Vader Jedi Padawan

hey i got an idea why not make a sw online game on force.net ? cool plan huh?
  24. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    the worst thing my character has ever done?

Rammed a Mandalorian cruiser with an SD.

Majin_Vader

There are mighty lot of RPG´s at Fan Activities: RPG Forum. if u havn´t been there that is.
  25. Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Tonight, I retired my best, most used character ever, Deuce Nevada.

Deuce started off as a xenophobic Mrrshan soldier, fighting Protectorate forces wherever he found them. after working with a diverse group of Mrrshan, Sakkra, Teraseans, and Humans (whom he hated above all else), Deuce learned to be more tolerant. Deuce became a Mobile Suit Ace on an extended mission deep into Protectorate territory. He also learned the benefits of using slugthrowers against Vaylin Kore, a Sakkra Dark Jedi, because the Dark Jedi had previously absorbed his blaster shots.

On one operation while a Level 6 Soldier, Deuce nearly blew his team's cover during a chance run-in with Vaylin. He did so by pulling out his pistol and trying to shoot Kore in the back of the head, and narrowly missing. Luckily, one of his fellow party members stunned him and he was taken prisoner and tortured.

After his rescue and recovery, Deuce milked his newfound fame for all it was worth. Vaylin's picture graced thousands of t-shirts across tha galaxy, proclaiming "I survived a run-in with Deuce Nevada." Movie deals followed, as well as book deals.

After that, Deuce ran into a Human bodyguard named Aina Frost. At first, he was a little weary of the human, as he had yet to overcome all of his prejudices, but there was definately a professional respect towards one another. That respect turned into something more when Deuce barely survived an encounter with Vaylin Kore. After being incapacitated, Vaylin threw down a shirt with Deuce's face proclaiming "I *****-slapped by Vaylin Kore." vaylin was about to finish Deuce off, when Aina came to the rescue, driving the Dark Jedi off. Aina visited regularly during his recovery, and Deuce started a very heated, very passionate, and very controversial relationship with her. Deuce would never again meet Vaylin Kore, as he was killed by one of Deuce's party members, Audrey McGee, during her Jedi test.

3 months (and 2 pirate bases and 5 books and 2 movies later), Deuce and friends were ready to make one final, decisive attack on a secret Protectorate lab. Deuce once again put his life on the line for his friends, and barely survived the mission, but there were no allied loses. With the mission being so successful, the Protectorate sued for peace. The war was over.

A year passes, and Deuce, now a Level 10 Soldier/Level 6 Noble, has become a very influencial Senator-At-Large for the axis Senate, representing his people. at the behest of the Senate, Deuce, along with his friends and wife, are sent to settle a border dispute with the Protectorate. While the mission is a success, dark storms gather along the horizon, and the Protectorate is attacked on another front by the Antarens. At the same time, there are reports of a new threat looming on the Axis' frontier.

Many months and several Sith spirits later, the Axis, led by Duece's ship, Tiger's Claw, subdues the Illarian threat. On a surveying mission to the planet, Deuce and friends are beset by anciet traps, and horrible Sith creatures guarding a vast treasure of advanced technology. While fighting two particularly evil creatures, Deuce is caught alone and is shot numerous times with ancient Sith guns, is blasted with a flame thrower, and is sent flying by a thermal detonator, all in the span of 6 seconds. All of these attacks set off the frag granades on Deuces belt.

All of his clothes are blasted off, all of his fur is burned off, and he is bleeding internally (3 of 148 Vitality, 19 of 19 wounds). All of his equipment and weapons are shattered, except for one weapon, the Sith Alchemy sword from his GunBlade. Despite being so greviously wounded, deuce charges one of the creatures and strikes it with all of his anger, rage, and fury (a little redundant, wouldn't you say? :p ). Despite all odds, Deuce manages to kill the creature, and faces the other. Before the remaining beast can strike him, his friends arrive. Triple Six gets in Harm's Way, while Lars and Cev levitate Deuce out of danger. With Deuce clear, Kamatong strikes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.