main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Wrath of Harry Houdini

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    **** a nationwide magic competetion to find the best national magician. 7 contestants will compete for the title of the National Best Magician. This will be broadcasted on live television for the country to see straight from Harry Houdini's mansion in Manhattan, New York. But there is a rumor going around that the ghost of Houdini still walks those halls.
    Only you can find out as you compete in his mansion. What will happen to you?
    --------------------------------
    summary
    You and 7 others will be competeing in a magical competetion on live television in Harry Houdini's mansion. It is believed that his ghost roams the halls, but nobody really knows.
    RULES
    1.swearing is allowed. Do not overdo it.
    2.No magic tricks that defy the laws of physics. if it has been done, you can do it. If it is imposible....YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
    3.be original. do not copy things from magic books, or use a magician's name.
    4.respect one another...
    5.listen to me and the co-gm. other gms may allow one thing, I may not allow it. so sorry. that gm is themself, I am me. get over it.*I will establish co-gm at a time I see fitting.
    6.there is no reason for god-modding. This is a magic tournament...nothing that should be god-modded.
    7.if yo join, post. If you don't join...don't post. so, if you want to join, just for a free post to get your post count up, don't waste my time.
    8.PM CS to me...if not you will be ignored.
    9.you may post for family and friends, but do not let that interfere with main going ons.
    10.make friends. don't be a loner. yeah, you may be like me and all, where you aren't real social, but at least interact with one another. it gets broing when you don't.
    11.have fun and don't ruin another's good time.
    ***********--------------*************-------------
    Charcacter Sheets
    name:
    height:
    weight:
    *appearance
    -hair style:
    -hair colour:
    -eye colour:
    *apparel
    -clothing:
    -peircings:
    -tattoos:
    -scars:
    -makeup:
    *magical
    -magician name:(if used)
    -main act:(illusionist, escape artist...)
    -years of magical practice:
    -most performed trick:
    --Bio:(tell us a bit about yourself)

**I need two people to join to be impartial judges. be like the American Idol judges if you want..give critisism...that stuff....or I may recruit two of my own. just depends.[/color]

NP edit: Sorry but the posters are right. The rule is one thread per user per forum, and you other thread is still open and running.

2. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    From the RULES

5) Authorisation

All Role Playing in keeping with the Non-Star Wars Universe is freely allowed, and games may be created and posted within this forum at the discretion of the author. No authorisation is required. Any Star Wars cross-overs, however, will require Moderator approval.

Please note that games are limited to one thread, per author, per forum. This is a concrete rule and is not negotiable. This rule is made to try and discourage flooding of the forums, and to allow for the whole community to be involved in RPG creation and play. Hopefully people will realise the responsibility inherent in starting a game and we will see fewer games started and dumped by GMs. The 'punishment' for starting a second game will start with a warning, followed by a twenty-four hour ban, which may double for every infraction after that. If you wish to end your current thread and open a new one, PM one of the RPF moderators, NaboosPrincess or LightSide_Apprentice, to lock your current thread.

3. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    dude...I got mine locked to make this....I know that!

4. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    It is still listed as open..........

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    I didn't lock my vampire one. it was another one. I got it locked and asked if I could make another. I got the okay. I sent another PM to make sure. happy?

6. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    Hey I am just going off what the rules say......the mods wanna ignore em, fine......

IF this does stay open, I could be your Simon like judge......You know I speak my mind

7. ScaPaCamem

ScaPaCamem Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2003
    Hmm...I don't really think that's that fair on the mods part. That is a bad idea to start bending the rules...

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    dude...it isn't bending the rules...I only have one thread...you are allowed two, right? yeah. so...I have the vampire one and this. I locked my other.
    want proof? I'll give you a link to the locked one. I DID lock one. and I do own only one. so I made another. if it will make you all happy, I'll get this one locked...how about that? then you can all be happy cause you ruined my perfectly good RP!

9. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Yes, you can have two. One in the Star Wars Role Playing Forum, and one in the Non Star Wars Role Palying Forum.

Just thought I'd aid in clearing things up. I'm sure no one meant to "dis" or "ruin" your game.

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    That's the thing...I have a problem with people spamming up my thread because they think I've done something horribly wrong. I think the mods can moderate teh board by themselves. They don't need helpers. otherwise, these little helpers would be mods as well.

11. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    Maybe the mods dont need help, but users do! and once again, you are allowed one Please note that games are limited to one thread, per author, per forum.

I will take my leave now, and let the mods deal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.