main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Wrath of the Sith Updated 6-15-08 (Completed!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JENNA, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyana-Morgaine

Kyana-Morgaine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2004
    The sentence about Palpatines height, his shortness, was fabulous![face_laugh] Great update!=D=

2. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Kyana-Morgaine Thank you! Snarky Obi's the best, isn't he? [face_laugh] ;)

3. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Nice evil cliffie there. Great story! Can't wait for more!

4. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    I discovered this today and have enjoyed each and every post! =D=

May I be added to the PM list?

5. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    SithGirl132 Evil cliffie, eh? Can't imagine why it's evil... [face_whistling] Thank you for the kind words.

bek Welcome! It's always a pleasure to hear kind words from people about stories you've written. Thank you. And sure, you can have PMs.

PM List:
    Gkilkenny
    Darth_Drachonus
    SithGirl132
    JediMasterJessica
    PadawanMom5610
    Kyana-Morgaine
    bek

To everyone: I have the next chapter written, I'm just having it beta'd right now. So you don't have a long wait for the next chapter. [face_peace]

6. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Here's the new chapter, guys! I hope you all enjoy. :D

Rescue in Motion
    Anakin got up and put on a shirt. The young man grabbed his lightsaber then ran out of the room he had been staying in. The former Jedi left the small house that he had been allowed to stay in. Anakin made his way down dark streets coming to the hangar bay. There weren't many ships taking off or landing at two in the morning, but hopefully Anakin could find someone to fly him to where he needed to go.

Anakin's eyes narrowed slightly when he saw a slightly overweight pilot eating away in front of a sleek silver ship. The man wouldn't be easy to ask for a ride, Anakin decided. Unfortunately, there would have to be other alternatives if the man didn't cooperate with him.

The young Jedi made his way over, catching the pilot's attention. "What do you want?" The man asked with hard eyes. "I'm looking for transport,"(new paragraph for new speaker) the younger man in front of him said. "Well don't look at me," the older man said. "I'm done for the night."

Exsasperation surged in Anakin. /Anakin./ A calm voice whispered within his mind. /Look for what the man's weaknesses are. He's greedy. Promise him something that he'll want./

Anakin blinked at the somewhat odd advice. /Ok./ Anakin thought back and then turned his attention to the man on the ground. "How about a trade, then?" Anakin asked. Greed sparked in the man's eyes.
    "What do you have in mind?" With a smile, Anakin told him.

Anakin sat in meditation as the ship raced through space. Anakin was trying to pinpoint Obi-Wan's location, but his former Master's Force signature was murky, almost as if Obi-Wan's Force signature had been drowned in tar.

/They are on Coruscant, Anakin./ A familiar voice said to the young man.

/Qui-Gon.../ Anakin's mind breathed.

The Jedi Master chuckled. /Are you going to keep having the same reaction when I talk to you, Anakin?/

Anakin chuckled as well. /No. I... before, I didn't mean what I said./

Qui-Gon stayed silent for a moment. /Yes, you did, Anakin. You thought by staying away, Obi-Wan and Padme would be safe. It was a good thought, but unfortunately, the Emperor knows you too well. I'm afraid the only way the ones you care about will be safe is when the Emperor dies./

/You mean, if I kill him./ Anakin said.
    /Maybe. But be careful when you face Sidious, Anakin. He's still very angry. And the wrath of Sidious is something you shouldn't take lightly./

/I know,/ Anakin said quietly. /I'll be careful, Master Qui-Gon./

Qui-Gon smiled. /I know you will, Ani. May the Force be with you./

/And with you, Master,/ Anakin said in the same soft tone. The meditation ended.

On Coruscant, Palpatine's eyes were closed as he focused on the Chosen One. The boy's signature was moving closer. The Emperor opened his eyes and cackled softly. He knew Anakin couldn't stay away. The time was coming closer for Palpatine to regain what he had lost.

The Emperor heard his door hiss open and slowly turned around. "I'm sorry we didn't have much time to talk," Palpatine said with an evil grin. "But I'm afraid you're going to go on a permanent vacation." Palpatine threw his hands out at the unfortunate soul in front of him, sending out Force Lightning. The victim of the lightning collapsed, writhing in agony. Relishing in the person's agony, Palpatine licked his lips.

It's almost time...

Anakin collapsed to the ground. He had never felt so much pain in his life. He could hardly breathe when he felt the person's death. /No. No. It couldn't be. No./ Anakin's eyes shut and he closed his eyes and screamed out in agony, "PADMÉ!!!!!"

7. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Anakin collapsed to the ground. He had never felt so much pain in his life. He could hardly breathe when he felt the person's death. /No. No. It couldn't be. No./ Anakin's eyes shut and he closed his eyes and screamed out in agony, "PADMÉ!!!!!" :eek:

This isn't an evil cliffie is it?

8. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Valairy_Scot Anakin collapsed to the ground. He had never felt so much pain in his life. He could hardly breathe when he felt the person's death. /No. No. It couldn't be. No./ Anakin's eyes shut and he closed his eyes and screamed out in agony, "PADMÉ!!!!!"

This isn't an evil cliffie is it?
    What do you think? ;)

9. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    that's a damn lot of torture. please Pm me when you update

10. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    SilSolo: Welcome! The torture always comes before the good stuff, eh? :D And you've been added to the PM list.

11. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well interesting story and very interesting ending to what seemed to be bit of short chapter but still good none the less and I look forward to more. If you have a pm list please add me

12. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    geno You asked me before about being added to the list and I did. I just forgot to put you on the list on my last post. Sorry about that... [face_blush] But thank you for the kind words.

13. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Palpatine is one mean son of the devil[face_skull]

=D=

14. PadawanMom5610

PadawanMom5610 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    Oh no! Hurry Anakin!!! That was a great cliffie. I hope you have a chance to post again soon.

15. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Gkilkenny Palpy is quite evil, isn't he? ;) Getting into his head's so much fun. [face_laugh]

PadawanMom5610 Thank you. My Beta advised me against the cliffie, she thought it was quite mean. [face_plain] But I love cliffies. They keep you guys hanging. ;) I'll post more as soon as I can.

16. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    No No NO Padme can't die PLEASE!!.

Please add me to the PM list please oh please....

17. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    shookie A new person! Yay! As to whether Padme's dead or not... just keep reading. [face_batting] And you are on the PM list. :)

Below's the updated PM list for you guys. If I missed anyone, please let me know. Also if you want to be taken off please let me know. I'm glad you guys all like this story and I'm currently working on the next chapter.

PM List:
    Gkilkenny
    Darth_Drachonus
    SithGirl132
    JediMasterJessica
    PadawanMom5610
    Kyana-Morgaine
    bek
    geno
    SilSolo
    shookie

18. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    No, that's not an evil cliffie.
    wait... I don't have a word for worse than evil!! More, please!

19. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Guys, I am sorry to be leaving you in the lurch like this, but a real emergency in RL has come up. And I have to deal with it, unfortunately, I don't know whether I'll be able to get back to this story or not. [face_worried] I'll try, but for now I just don't know. Once more, my apologies.

20. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well real life is more important then a story, I hope that at some point you can finish the story once real life has been sorted out

21. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    I know it's been a few weeks, guys, since I posted. But I've got some bad news. This story's been suspended. RL's still hassling me and I can't get away right now. But I'll try to post this story on FF.Net if you want to check it out there. I just can't finish it here, because I'm leaving this site for a while. I'm terribly sorry about this, guys. I really enjoy writing this story and I wish I could continue. I really do.

22. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Hey guys! Good news, the story's not done after all. I've been so busy lately, but I've always felt bad about leaving you guys in the lurch with this story. [face_worried] I hope you guys are still interested in this story, I finally got RL sorted out, somewhat. Anyway... here ya go!

**Wrath ****

Anakin raced through Coruscant, rage pouring through his body. The young man reached out to the Force for guidance and was allowed a murky image of the location of his wife and best friend. Anakin kept running, barely noticing anything else but the Emperor's palace, his mind focusing on the task ahead. Padmé, Anakin's mind was still screaming. he had felt her bond signature snuff out, but only for a moment. His wife was very weak... she was dying. Anakin continued to run, unaware that the Emperor was already expecting him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Qui-Gon Jinn watched his Padawan's Padawan run towards the Imperial Palace. The former Jedi wanted to sigh. Palpatine was clever. He was already aware of Anakin's arrival. The only way to take down Palpatine would be to surprise him in some way; to have some sort of advantage. Padmé had been the bait to draw Anakin to Sidious- and it had worked like a charm. Qui-Gon knew he couldn't interfere. This was the Force's way of altering the course of the Empire, the final confrontation between the Chosen One and the Dark Lord of the Sith would decide the fate of the galaxy and its people.

Qui-Gon had been watching this play out since the Clone Wars began; Palpatine gathering more and more power, Anakin breaking the Jedi Code, Obi-Wan growing more and more concerned about his friend's behavior... Qui-Gon shook his head with regret. If only things could have been different. So much tragedy could have been prevented.

Anakin was approached by a storm trooper at the palace who demanded to know who he was. Anakin forced his eyes to turn yellow and said that he was the Emperor's apprentice. The trooper had been taken aback, but allowed him inside. Anakin made sure to shake himself of the dark's influence as much he could before continuing his "tour" of the palace. Anakin explored the doors that were unlocked, hoping to find at least someone. /Obi-Wan/ Anakin called mentally, but there was no answer. Alarmed at the lack of response, Anakin started rushing through the bowels of the palace, and came upon the final door in the dungeons. Anakin opened the door and as it slowly opened, Anakin's eyes widened with shock as he saw someone he long thought dead. "Siri!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blue eyes opened partway, pain obvious in them. But the owner of the eyes sensed a familiar presence in the air. Anakin had arrived.

A/N: I know, kinda short, but I wanted to get back into the swing of things. But I hope the storyline's still as good as ever!

23. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    Welcome back! [:D] Fantastic! Keep me please! I wanna be kept!

24. JENNA

JENNA Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2005
    Darth_Drachonus: Thank you, it's great to be back! :D I look forward to writing the rest of the story. Don't worry, you'll be kept on the list! :)

25. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    So glad that RL has sorted itself out.
    Looking forward to more updates thanks for the PM.[:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.