main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Xanatian Chronicles

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Chukles38, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rell_Kricc

Rell_Kricc Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2008
    ooc: i just started, so i am still excited about it... please keep this story going!

2. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Okay. I was waiting to see how many were still interested, but I will finish typing up udpates and have them up tomorrow. :)

3. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I am still in.

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:

willing to see what the next post brings....

5. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    Still interested.

6. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    *waves a hand while reading the last pages of the Invincible novel*

7. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    GMPOST

Yes, the long awaited update. I once again apologize for being absent. I am greatly appreciative for the support that I still have from many of you. Thank you. :)

So, should I have left anyone or anything out, let me know. I believe I have covered everyone and everything, so there shouldn't be any problems. :)

Sith Team-Sarge221

Tal?s evasive maneuvers worked wonderfully. Surprisingly, the Jedi was caught totally by surprise as Tal pulled out his blade and slashed his arm. He howled in pain as Tal slammed his helmet into the man and brought darkness to the Jedi?s world.

Tal?s victory was short lived, as another Jedi moved up to take the last one?s place. This one was female, and looked as if she knew how to handle her saber. She twirled it skillfully, and came in with an attack at Tal?s neck. Tal was facing away from the woman, and it would be tricky dodging this attack.

Sith Team-Mister_Master, Rell_Kricc

The two cut through the roof and dropped into the warehouse. They were immediately caught up in the battle that was taking place. As the two hit the ground, they found themselves surrounded by six Jedi. One of them, without a saber, moved back. He seemed distant? almost entirely focused on something. As the two Sith intruded, the five Jedi moved between them and the single Jedi. Without waiting for any prompting, they began attacking the two.

Sith Team-DarthXan318

Kanor was now very close to the six Jedi. He watched silently as the two Sith fell into the warehouse and were engaged by the five Jedi. He noticed that the unarmed Jedi was now moving away from the battle, keeping in relative safely.

HunterPrime

Darth Nihil finally left the spot that she had been for the majority of this evening. She began to search over the warehouse, sure that there must be something else to this trap. It was odd, but as she searched she found absolutely nothing out of the ordinary on the outside of the building. There were not even any surveillance equipments. There were no sensors, cameras, or traps of any kind. It was simply a duracrete building.

Rebel Team-Ktala, Apamadek, Mandalorian_Legacy

Alora had announced that they best be moving along and find the others before they got too separated. She then moved to complete this action. She grabbed up several holocrons and books and noticed the others doing the same. As she turned to leave, something caught her eye. She looked at it, and struggled to figure out what was so extraordinary about it. It hit her shortly after.

What she had not realized before was that all of the terminals in the library had no power, and indeed did not seem to be functioning. However, there was one over in the corner that was powered up. It was odd.

Rebel Team-Sabriel, Witchdoctor, Brentus

No official update for you guys. Let me know where you stand, and otherwise move on to examine the weaponry or the terminal.

IC: Darth Souls and Darth Wraith

Darth Souls was faring quite well. With Wraith here, enough fire was drawn away from him that he could focus primarily upon the Ysalamiri. After several more moments, he noticed Wijs descend into the building and smiled. It was about time she got here. In a calm and controlled demeanour, she moved over to Solus. When she spoke, her voice was annoyingly calm. "Did you enjoy your workout, Rayden? It looks like you are winning."

It was almost annoying that she was so complacent about the whole thing, but he smiled easily at her as he deflected a blaster bolt from hitting him. "Oh, we're doing quite well, thank you. Now, be a dear and kill something." Humor filled his voice. He was very pleased, because in one more stab of his saber, he killed the last Ysalamiri in his general vicinity. There was now no Force restriction where he stood... which pleased him greatly. The rest of the warehouse had Ysalamiri still in it, but for about twenty feet around Solus he was free from the restrictions. He laughed joyously--a strange sound coming fr

8. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tal Vay
    Coruscant, Warehouse

That worked well, Tal considered as he sat up, the Jedi that he had tackled and brought to unconsciousness beneath him, his decided prisoner that he would present to his Master. The assassin started to think of how he would be able to bing his prisoner to his Master without the others knowing, and that he may have to think about putting restraints as this Jedi was still a strange anomally to Tal-

Even if he couldn't sense anyone, he still possessed sight and sound that he had been trained to rely upon in the same manner as he did with the Force. He heard the humming of a lightsaber that was quickly drawing closer, a highlight of color that was becoming quite noticeable as the approaching Jedi got closer with her blade. Tal didn't even bother to waste a second to look, and instead rolled to the side, away from the humming and lighting of the lightsaber, causing the Jedi's blade to miss Tal's neck. It had been close, as Tal felt a sudden heat that blossomed along his temple as the Jedi's lightsaber sliced through a piece of Tal's helmet, enough so that, when one looked, they could see a pale spot in Tal's helmet that was his own pale skin and the strands of dark brown hair; a new decoration to show that there was indeed a human being beneath the black garb.

Finishing his roll and getting to his feet, Tal turned to see the female Jedi and, without a lightsaber or any other weapon in his hand, hurled one of the arced metal weapons that he still had in both hands to try and sever off her head, the glinting teeth more then enough ti be able to accomplish that job.

TAG: Chukles38, Sith Team

9. jedijethro

jedijethro Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2005
    ooc: i'm in

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Alora Breebain
    Searching EAST Corridor and Rooms

His mind went thru the circuits?' Alora thought to herself, as she looked back at what he had been staring at. Alora helped him up. "Let's just record, and get back to the others. There is far too much we dont know about this place. At it seems a bit TOO receptive for my taste." She pointed to the side wall. "Let's just take a few books and holocrons, and then head back to the others, before we get too far apart. We can discuss what we need to do then."

She started collecting a few items, and got ready to head back to meet the others. It was time to find out what they had found.

Captain Leejo, managed to say something, while she had been talking to the young jedi padawan, and before she could say anything else, walked over to her, and added, "Keep your trainee under control, i'd rather not die due to force users incompetence." Alora said nothing, simply turning back to check on Jaden, as she began to softly recite the Jedi scriptures to herself. That Rodian was just wound up a bit too tight. Why in the Force was he in group with Jedi. Sighing, she went to work.

She grabbed up several holocrons and books and noticed the others doing the same. As she turned to leave, something caught her eye. She looked at it, and struggled to figure out what was so extraordinary about it. It hit her shortly after.

What she had not realized before was that all of the terminals in the library had no power, and indeed did not seem to be functioning. However, there was one over in the corner that was powered up. It was odd.

Alora looked at the terminal, and then gently put the other items she had collected down. "Stay there Jaden, let me look at
    it first..." she intoned, as she slowly walked towards the terminal. She looked for anything else odd, as she slowly walked toward the terminal. How had she not noticed it earlier? It was almost as if it was a trap, trying to bait her towards it. So she moved carefully, looking for any other dangers around, as she made her way towards the terminal, to see if there was any information showing on its screen.

TAG: Tag: Apademek, MandalorianLegecy, GM
    Whoever is left... :p

11. Rell_Kricc

Rell_Kricc Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2008
    ooc: let me know if this needs editing. it has been a while and i don't know if the room is still in a void or force. i will take it as the room has gained some because of th3e slaughtering of the ysalamiri.

Darth Lunais

Darth Lunais used some of the force to cushion his landing as he fell from the rooftop and into the center of the warehouse. As he regained his stance, a group of jedi had surrounded him and Kael. However, there was one jedi that was stepping backward and becoming distant from the group. It was a force tactic that he knew well. The jedi would step off from the group and monitor the surroundings, and if anything happened, he would be ready to either heal his comrades or hurl something at the sith using the force.

Before Darth Lunais could get a chance to expell his light saber, the group of jedi engaged in a fight and left Kael and Lunais to defend themselves from the onslaught of ignited light sabers swinging left and right in their direction. Lunais quickly ducked from an overhead swing from one jedi and used some force to knock to jedi backwards. The two jedi were caught off guard and were thrown back about 10 feet. This opened a small pathway to the jedi who had retreated from the group. Darth Lunais grinned with an evil smile as he was now able to leave the group and go after the one jedi. He pulled out his light saber, ignited it, and ran out of the skrimage and confronted the other jedi.

Tag: Mister_Master, Sith Team

12. Sabriel_Orion

Sabriel_Orion Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2008
    IC: Orien Sindale

Orien went through the lightsabers, each one revealing a different color. She set the last one down and sighed, turning her attention back to the room. "Maybe we should go meet the others," she said. "This place is bigger than we had thought, and there are probably a lot more dangers here." She leaned against a clear space of wall for a second, thinking.

OOC: I have no idea what we should be doing. Let me know, ok?

13. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Darth Wijs
    Coruscant

Wijs allowed the Force to wash over her. The hole in the bubble, that Rayden had created was enough for her to enhance her speed. Letting her body move fluidly from behind cover, she danced around blaster fire. Her wings kept tight as she spun and twirled to the group firing on Gara. With a fluid motion, she ignited her lightsaber cane into the chest of shoulder. In the moment her body appeared in front of the soldiers, their fire shifted to that spot.

But, Wijs had already disappeared from view and had moved to the back of the group. Her blurry form solidified to skewer another, similar to the way she had moved before. Wijs phased again and letting her wings down, gliding to the open spot in the Force bubble again. Taking a breath, she reexamined the fight.

Tag: Chukles

14. Sabriel_Orion

Sabriel_Orion Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2008
    OOC: Sorry, guys, but I'm going to be gone today and tomorrow. My friends and I are going on a trip to celebrate my birthday. :D I'll post once I return. Have fun til then! ~Sabriel~

15. jedijethro

Aug 8, 2005
    ooc: this game died again :(

16. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    OOC: I will have a post up soon, and chukle hasn't been on much lately.

17. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    OOC: There isn't anything that can be done about schoolwork and life in general as Chukles had mentioned before. And with it being the end of the school year for most, other RPers have the same problems as well, some being affected moreso then others. Chukles does still come online and had even posted on May 30th to say that life still has him on a very short leash.

18. jedijethro

Aug 8, 2005
    ooc: true but i wish other players would contribute or atleast post saying they can't play. Afterall it takes more then a GM to play a rpg

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:

Well, Im officially withdrawing from the game.

Too much hangtime...

Laters, all!

20. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    OOC:
    I shall also deaprt this game.

May the Darkside protect those who stay behind.

21. jedijethro

Aug 8, 2005
    ooc: i'm out... if the game picks up i may reapply

-jj

22. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    I know. I appologize. Life, simply, caught up to me and I haven't been able to get away from it. So, with that, I request the game to be closed. It was a great idea, and I was enthusiastic about it, but I saddly did not have the time to keep up with it. Sorry to let you guys down. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.