main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning: Path of Heroes

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    can we start soon and the other people jump in when they arrive?

2. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    I second that motion

3. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    I third it...is that possible?

4. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006
    ya it is

5. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC:greyjedi125 told us to keep the spam to a minimum, but since it's already started...i believe you are incorrect. In parliamentary proceedure it is only possible to Second a motion, then it goes straight to a vote of hands, or some other way to vote. But, if you are not talking actual proceedure, then it should be possible, i don't see any reason on why a second person can 'second' a motion. But yah, let's try to keep the spam down.

6. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: well, geez, now I feel bad for continuing the ooc chatter, but you've piqued my curiosity: Is it possible to second the seconding of a motion?)

7. TheWatchman

TheWatchman Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2006
    OOC - I think you can only Third the first motion but that's beside the point, ya'll should drop the subject and wait until GJ125 says to start posting character intro's etc.

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Current and Updated Character and Player Roster

X-Men

Acid (Valorous)
    Airfield (ScaPaCamen)
    Angelfire (Phoenix_Rising )
    Anomaly (Maximus_Falconus)
    Aura/ Thera (JediAalya)
    Blackjack (Master-Korr)
    Catylist (Darth_Joesha)
    Diabolos ( Graarwaar )
    *Elana Warner (Darph_Nader)
    Flytrap (KissSpooky)
    Hawk (Darph_Nader)
    Hax ( SephycloneNo15)
    Hipster (Masterprenn)
    Hermes ( DVC)
    Hourglass (LeiaHair)
    Ice Rose (Ennaj)
    Kast ( Master_Kast7)
    Magician (Renson/NPC)
    Modrin Casham ( BSSL )
    Multiplier (Maximus_Falconus)
    NightHunter ( Jango10)
    Ogre (Master_Vicky)
    Orochi ( greyjedi125)
    Phantom ( Jedi_Allegra)
    *Pierce Freddie Pearson (Zedd_Vega)
    Professor 'Erik Magnus' Xavier (NPC)
    Pyro (Ennaj)
    Radiant Light ( Darth_Joesha)
    Rain (Pat5451)
    Sage (NPC)
    Solar ( Ktala)
    Solar Flare ( NPC)
    Sparks ( Genimay )
    Surge (NPC)
    Tetsuo (Shoolgirl_Bounty)
    Void (Genimay)
    Wei Chen (NPC)
    Windwalker ( Ktala )

*No codename at this time

The Brotherhood

Angeldust (DarthTK42)
    Atomic Reaper (NPC)
    Doorway(NPC)
    Exodus (NPC)
    Esmeralda(NPC)
    Great Chimaera ( NPC )
    Horseman ( SephycloneNo15)
    Lilith Darque (NPC)
    Magneto (NPC)
    Mental (DVC)
    Mimic(NPC)
    Plaga (Darth Joesha)
    Razor Angel (NPC)

Independent Heroes

Bad Boy (NPC)
    Dark Devil (BSSL)
    Fade ( anime_Fan)
    Lazer ( HunterPrime)
    NightFall (HunterPrime)
    Plasma (LeiaHair)
    RavenHawk (Jedi_Teegirloo)
    Recoil ( Crimson_Serenity )
    Red (Squishy_Vic )
    Shadow Spite ( Master_Trance)
    Shellshock ( The Watchman )
    Spider Girl ( BSSL )
    Spirit of Matter (Mitth_Fisto)
    *Steven Hatake (KotorFan8)
    Toga Haburi (PressRedforFreakMode)
    Trickster ( Despised1 )
    Voryn ( Arclite )
    Wolf (Morkai)
    Xion ( Valar )

Independent Villains

Armageddon ( BSSL)
    Gluttony (BSSL)
    Lust (BSSL)
    Nico (NPC)
    Pride (BSSL)
    Wrath (BSSL)

Enigmas/ Whereabouts unknown

Professor Tima(BSSL)
    Frostbite (Shaftwindu54)

[color=indigo][i]I believe that includes everyone, but if I left someone out, please advise me so corrections can be made.[/i][/color]

[color=darkred]Also, please note that not everyone will start at Xavier's at the exact same time, technichally speaking, but rather, will be joining the Institute during the same period of time, ( more or less ) so keep that in mind. [u]Please read the intro carefully[/u] in order to understand the current situation, since this is a continuation of the previous game you'll need to know certain basic in-game details to make a smooth transition; not to worry though, it will all become clearer as you go. :)

Those of you who have character scenes taking place in places other than the Xavier Institue, please begin posting your introductory scenes. If you have questions or wish to coordinate a storyarc, don't hesitate to PM me.

One last thing, please help me to extend a big welcome to [b]KissSpooky[/b], who was a former GM for the games previous installment and is returning as a player and additional Co-GM. ;)

And now, on to the moment we've all been waiting for. :D [/color]

[i]Prologue

[b]Xavier Institute for Higher Learning[/b]

[u]The Present: 10:15 am, Morning time, Xavier Mansion Garage[/u]

[color=blue]Several weeks have passed since the Brotherhood's attack on the Mansion and the X-men were still licking their wounds. Undoubtedly, so was the Brotherhood. That had been a truly intense encounter, and one that would not be soon forgotten. Many things seemed to have changed that day. For one, the Xavier estate had suffered a good deal of damage during that conflict, and repairs were still being made to the property grounds and the Mansion in general. Thanks to [b]Professor N'dare[/b], a more discriminating security system was now installed, just in case the Brotherhood repeated the mass t

9. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: James Webber (The Anomaly) & Grant Webber (The Multiplier) (links to pictures)

James and Grant Webber leisurely promenaded onto the liberal green lawn of the Xavier Mansion, heavy suitcases in hand. Their thirsty mouths were slightly open, their eyes widened, marveling at the colossal size of the manor. They slowly set their blue suitcases on the grassy lawn, James pulling some blond bangs out of his eyes.

"You know, if you'd just cut your hair you wouldn't have to do that all the time," Grant told his twin brother.

James chuckled. "You know, if you'd pay more attention to yourself than you do my faults, you wouldn't have all the problems you do." He gave a playful nudge at Grant's shoulder. Albeit a sibling rivalry had manifested between the two over the years, their loyalty to each other never wavered. "So I guess this is where we'll be living for a while. Unless you get expelled like the past two schools you've gone to."

Grant smirked. "Thanks for the reminder. You know, I've got a pretty cool little trick that I'm thinking about pulling off right now. What do you say to me cloning myself a lot and filling up all of these seats so everyone else has to stand?"

James gave his brother a look of warning.

"Hey, don't worry," Grant said playfully, "I'll save you a seat. Well, guess there's no sense in standing when there are chairs right beside us, huh?" Grant pulled out his PSP and sat down on a chair, losing himself inside the game. As James prepared to take his own seat, he spotted a beautiful woman on the lawn, with hazel green eyes and long brown hair. He walked up to her and outstretched his hand.

"Good afternoon," he said, flashing a handsome smile.

Tag: Kristen Matthews

10. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Tobias Bach (Aka Trickster)
    Central Park, New York

Tobias loved Central Park, and he made a point of getting here as ofen as possible. This was the one place in the entire city that looked like home, and though he tried not to admit it often he was homesick. It probably didn't help that he had no friends to speak of, and that was of course his doing. Out of fear of himself he pushed anyone who could become close to him away, and the recent mutant incident that had been in the papers did not help to ease his mind.

In fact, increasingly more he was taking walks in the park to get over his self pity, even to the point of losing his most recent job. Not that it was a real money maker anyway, even with the tips delivering Chinese food left a lot of bills unpaid. The bills they did pay weren't much to brag about either, he had a run down economy apartment that had one room to serve for both living and bedroom, and a small separate kitchen that had a leaking faucet.

"Its not all bad," He mused aloud, "I still have my power." he finished with obvious sarcasm. In truth he could see it as only a bad thing, how could anyone see mutation as an evolution? A gift even. "Right, if I was so gifted why am I broke and lonely?" He didn't expect anyone to answer, even if he wanted one nobody in New York ever actually listened to each other from what he could tell.

Tag: GM or any independent characters in the area

11. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Pierce Pearson

Xavier Institue for Higher Learning; Exterior Gates

The young fifteen-year old exited the Taxi-cab and gave a nasally sniff through his stuffed up nose and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his index finger. He gave a secondary, longer sniff as he adjusted his glasses with the same index finger and approached the gates with a large, rolling suitcase behind him. The contents were unimportant for describing in a RPG, but if they were to be described: inhalers, sinus medication, clothes, shoes, advanced college reading, more medications, more clothes, etc...

Pierce looked at the large gates and scrunched his nose and squinted his eyes through his glasses as he pressed the intercom button. He saw a few students, much older than himself in the main yard, and adjusted his glasses again. Pierce looked back to the intercom and spoke into it, hoping to get a response of some sort.

"Uhm," He began, a severe nasally tone in his voice. "Is this the Xavier Institute? My mom called a couple days ago and signed me up for the new semester. Hello? Hello?" Pierce tapped the button a few times, and looked back into the courtyard and gave the same scrunch-faced squint.

TAG: greyjedi125, anyone outside

12. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Radiant Light and Catalyst
    Xavier's Institute

Elaine walked out of the institute in a tight white suit, this was strange to see as it was quite different to her usual lowing silver dresses. Another oddity was the fact she was wearing large black sunglasses, a colour not usualy seen on her. She walked confidently over to the podium but on her way was interupted by Kay Swan walked over to her.
    "Miss Rivers. Are you feeling okay now?" She asked looking conserned.
    "I'm fine, i pulled a stitch this morning but i'll live." Elaine replied already noticing her light starting to brighten around Kay. "You should go and sit down, don't worry about me."
    Kay nodded and went to take a seat while Elaine continued to the podeum.

"Sage, has he woken yet?" She asked, already knowing the answer,

tag: Sage, All

13. Graarwaar

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: Graarwaar

Kevin had been flying for what seemed like a year, but here he was. He looked at the Institute with awe although it wasn't near its former glory. "Finally a home," he murmered to himself. Then looked around to see no one was watching. Kevin kicked himself "I have to keep the little murmers too a minimum," he thought. He knew about what had transpired on these grounds but he couldnt help but look at the plants. He sat and watched thinking about why some innocent civilians died whenever the x-men and brotherhood fought. It didn't seem fair it was just the way of life.

Kevin quietly got up and entered the building

TAG: anyone who saw me get here

14. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Steven Hatake
    Wailea, Maui

Steven Hatake honestly couldn?t be happier. It was Friday, the end of another week of North Shore High School and a good weekend lay ahead full of surfing, jamming with his friends, and spending time with Marion lay ahead. As the final bell rung in his Calculus class, he sprinted out the door along with the rest of his classmates like a pack of ravenous wolves trying to hunt their prey.

As he walked onto the green lawn at the front of North Shore High School, he pulled out his Oakley sunglasses, spinning them in his hand once before putting them on in the same motion. Even right after school, he had so many things to do; from what he had seen in the newspaper before school, the waves down at Wailea Beach were perfect.

And then he saw her and his attention changed to the raven-haired, blue-eyed, and very cute Marion Johnston, his girlfriend. Sneaking up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her waist surprisingly.

?Steven!? She screamed. Beside her, Steven?s friend, Luis burst into laughter as he watched the scene unfold. Kissing her on the cheek once, he continued to keep his arms wrapped around her waist.

?Hey, Luis.? He smiled at his friend, initiating the handshake they had established so many years ago in their freshman year. ?What?s the plans for the weekend??

Luis shrugged. ?I don?t know. I was gonna go surfing today but I have a huge English essay to write.? Steven knew what his friend was talking about; the huge English essay was on what many students considered an extremely hard and ?evil? novel by Charles Dickens.

?Speaking of homework, I gotta go home and help my mom.? He said, smiling at Marion. ?Too bad I don?t have my damned car. It?s in the shop again.?

?What happened this time?? Luis smiled.

?It just broke.? Steven slyly said, leaving out the part that he had backed up a little too hard into a concrete wall outside the mall. While his friend eyed him suspiciously, he looked back at Marion.

?Do you want a ride, Steve?? She asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

?Nah, I?m good, thanks.? He smiled even wider, bidding goodbye to his two friends and leaving the school?s campus.

?Do you want a ride, Steve?? The words rung in his mind.

I already have a ride, he thought as he concentrated on the power within him, something he had begun to associate with that special ability of his.

He grinned, gone from the eyes of any human in a second as he took off down the road at supersonic speeds.

15. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    Nero Morales (aka Red)
    Los Angeles, California
    Nero noticed it was still pretty early in the day as he woke up. Luckily today was his off day from work, and he was finally able to get some extra sleep. He got out of his bed with a stretch of his arms and legs. He noticed that his wife, Makayla, had already gotten out of bed some time ago. He also noticed that it smelled like a good breakfast in the house. They must've known I was going to be hungry. Nero said to himself as he chuckled a little bit.

He left the bedroom in his pajamas and headed for the kitchen. Their house wasn't very big, but he didn't mind, because they all knew it was just as good as any other home. He entered the through the kitchen door to see Makayla and his mother, Esperanza, cleaning up some dishes. It looked like they already ate without him.

"Anything left for me?"Nero said sarcastically as he approached his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Her mom simply smiled and laughed a little bit. Nero then went to his wife and kissed her aswell. "There's no more food left- we ate it all like the pigs we are!" Makayla said, as both the ladies shared a laugh. Nero jokingly mocked their laugh.

"Then it looks like I'll have to eat scraps and leftovers." He said sarcastically. His mother smiled and put down the dish she was currently washing to turn to look at her son. "Don't worry boy, there's food left. Here eat this," She said as she pulled out a box of cereal and placed a bowl in Nero's place at the table.

"Alrighty, at least it's something." Nero said, as he took as seat and poured himself a bowl of Honeycomb cereal. He then got his glass of milk and poured it in his bowl, and began eating it nice and slow so he could enjoy it. His mother and wife continued to was dishes and put them away as Nero had his slightly late breakfast.
    TAG: None

16. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Frostbite(Brandon Drake)

Calgary,Alberta, CANADA

Images and memories flooded in his mind, he saw his mother, his step-father, then the awful crash."Wait, now I can see my real father, but I can't see his face." All of these things filled his mind and then..a loud beeping noise!...."There it is again".

Brandon woke up from his dream rather abruptly. "Oh, gosh it was only a dream." He slapped off the alarm and got up. Brandon new his real father was out there somewhere, he just had to find him. "One of these days, I will find him. He's the only family I have left."
    "Oh crap! I'm late for work!" He worked at one of the local ski resorts. He rushed out, and preceded his 10 minute walk to work.(Course he actually had to act like the cold 29 degree morning bothered him)"Got, to keep up appearences," he said to himself.

As he walked in the lodge the radio was already blaring, And in todays news the mutant problem still hasn't gone away, certain members of the Senate are still trying to push for the Mutant Registration Act, we will have more on this when we come back. Brandon, was truthfully ticked off by the report, but he did as always and buried his feelings inside.

He thought to himself "Why because I have powers am I so different, why does everyone else hate and fear people like me? The reason I'm safe is because I don't use my powers in front of anyone. What about other mutants Where do they go if they dont have a true home? Regardless, this old lodge can't be my final stop, there has to be somewhere that I can make a difference, I'm just so tired of not knowing!"

He let the toughts trickle in his mind as he went up the hill to teach some beginners how to ski without hurting themselves.

Tag:anyone

17. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: Not supposed to be posting for the weekend, but I couldn't resist...

IC: Johan

Johan stared up at the huge gaits, inside of which he could see a gathered assembly of students and teachers. This was the right place then. A few weeks ago, the leader of this school had gotten into contact with him via a mutual friend, which Johan had many of, and asked him to teach the very interesting (at least to Johan) subjects of ethics and history. The gates opened at Johans whim, though he made no physicall movement.

At this moment he frowned. He had gotten better about his "dislike" of mutant powers, though it still bothered him during situations like these. Johan reluctantly sighed and went it.

As soon as he steeped foot on the green, wet grass, Johan started his analyzing process. There were many mutants here, though it only looked like one or two posed an actual threat to his being. He was rather powerful. Looking around, the hipster saw the man who seemed to be the leader and walked up to him. Johan ignored the slight hush that came over the crowd as he walked in front, and doubted that it even registered with others. He was used to getting attention wherever he went. Another fact about himself he didn't like too much. As he walked up, he held out his hand. "Hi, you running this place? Johan Nietzsche. Am I in the right place?"

TAG: GM, All

18. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    IC: Jaya Marxx (RavenHawk)

It was another cloudy day in the city by the bay. It was just overcast and it would break up in the early afternoon as usual. There was a bit of breeze with a slight chill out, but that didn't seem to stop the tourists from enjoying the famous Fisherman's Warf. Children were laughing and pointing at the sea lions that made a home on a reef at the wharf. The parent's were busy talking about the old famous prison in the middle of the bay called Alcatraz Island.

All around the birds were swirling trying to snatch up food left on the ground by the tourists. On the top of the roof of a candy shop was a beautiful black raven hawk. It was just sitting there almost like it was purposely listening in on a conversation between two men.

"Yeah Fred I agree those mutants have to be stopped." "There is a rumor that there is a place some sort of hiding place or training ground for those freaks somewhere in the north east."

The raven hawk's wings did a little flutter as it heard this. Then the bird left as when it appeared that the conversation was over. Flying toward the downtown of the city with a speed that was a bit uncommon for most birds. It went in to an abandon building where it looked like homeless people lived it in.

It was quiet in the old building as the bird flew in and landed on the deteriorating wooden floor. Then all of a sudden the bird's wings started to flutter and it's shape started to change. In the middle of the room the beautiful raven hawk was gone. In the place of the bird was a young girl about eighteen years old. She had long thick black hair with purple highlights that went down to her waist. She wore black jeans and a tight fitting half shirt with sleeves that showed off her belly button piercing. She also has a diamond nose ring in her nose. The black boots she was wearing went up to her thighs.

Jaya Marxx stood in the middle of the room of the abandon building looking around for things she needed. As she found a few things that were necessary for a long trip, Jaya's mind was going a mile a minute.

"I can't believe what I heard, I have to go a check it out."

"I have to go and see if this rumor is true or just another false lead."

Jaya thought to herself as she grabbed her black leather trench coat. She didn't know where to go first. The northeast was a vast region. It could be like looking for a needle in a haystack. She decided to go to New York first thinking she could hear more news of this place. Jaya then turned around facing a window and transformed back into the raven hawk. Her destination was going to be New York City. She knew she had to find others like her. She always survived on her own, but it was getting far too dangerous and her hiding places were always discovered. The raven hawk flew out over the city of San Francisco and over the bay. It would be a long journey for Jaya, but she was a determined young woman with a mission. Nobody would stop her from going or doing what she wanted.

TAG: GM

19. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Felic Lebaeu, Xavier Mansion

Not too long ago, Felix was stealing...raised as an assassin in his mothers guild, among his only 'family' in New Orleans. Now, Felix had gone off, on his own adventure. An adventure that would hopefully lead him to his father, the one he had inherited his mutant abilities from. He had heard that his father had come to the Xavier institute, and that was where Felix himself would go.

Now, he walked up the main entrance to the Institute itself... it looked as if a tornado had just gone through. Walking down the small enclosed driveway, he stepped over debris, and cracked pavement. He had heard there were many powerful mutants here, and wondered how this could have happened.

As he walks down, he get's n odd feeling about this place, as if he had a connection to someone, or something in this place. calmly he flexed his wings, showing the full almost fifteen foot wingspan.

Stepping over a large peice of a fallen tree, he finally came to the steps of the large mansion. Putting his hands in his pockets, he walks up the stairs and up to the front door.

Slowly he opens the door and steps into the grand mansion. Seeing no one around he get;s the urge to go straight to where he should be able to find people. Walking through the corridors he finally reaches a door that say, Professor Xavier, on it. He knocks.

TAG: Xavier, others.

20. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but as the creator of the first game, I think I should just give a brief description of the Mansion for those of us who just "walk up to the door".

The Mansion itself is a replica of the X-Men: Evolution mansion. There is a gate, there is a garage, there is a hangar. Basically, it's a "secret" fortress. People who breach security would more than likely be shot by the laser turrets hidden on the grounds.

Like I said, not to stick my nose anywhere, just adding my $0.02

21. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Kristin Matthews (Phantom) --- Xavier's Institue: Lawn

There was still a lot to do to the mansion. It was a shame that it had taken such a harsh beating, the mansion was a beautiful place, her home. Kristin stood in the lawn of the Institue talking to a younger mutant who was having trouble stretching his arm to it's full length.

"It won't go, Kristin! Why?!" The boy was clearly frustrated as his arm extended three inches longer than it's normal length and flopped over. Kristin knelt down at his level and looked him eye to eye.

"It's alright, it will. You just have to practice." She smiled at the child who looked exhausted. She outstretched her hand and placed it on the boy's shoulder. "I promise." Her eyes twinkled with excitement that the boy was so eager to learn. She had ran into a few mutants in her time that didn't care. They wished that they didn't have the burden of unnatrual powers.

"Did you practice, Kristin? Because you can go through anything." The boy's voice took on a whinney tone as he tried again.

"I did. I practiced a lot, Jimmy." She rose to her full height and cupped the boys shoulder. "Try it again." She stepped back a few feet and watched the boy's arm extened to a full seven inches. "See?" She raised a brow and grinned.

"Alright! Wicked!" The boy almost left the ground in his excitement. "Thanks, Kristin!" He turned and returned to his group of friends. Kristin smiled and turned just as a handsome, blonde haired man strode to her side and extended his hand.

"Good afternoon," he said, flashing a handsome smile.

Kristin wanted to roll her eyes, but turned and smiled politely instead. She placed her hand in his and shook it gently.

"Good afternoon. You must be new here. I'm Kristin." She looked behind him to see if he had a traveling companion. She saw no one.

TAG: James Webber

22. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Hermes
    X Mansion

Flying high above the Mansion, looking down upon the proceedings below, people comming and going. It was so different now. Since it happened, it hadn't been the same here.

John was going nuts. He'd always been a hot-head...no pun intended...but the stress was definatly exasperating the problem. Even Hermes had been effected. With out Xaviers preminitions, he became more and more worried about a second attack, and now, now he spent a majority of the day in the air, scanning the ground, looking for the next attackers.

As more and more students arrived, he too began a slow decrease in altitude, slowly winding his way towards the mansion on his large blue wings.

Tag: All or None

Mental
    Comatose -- X Mansion

Mental, formerly known as Nathan Lotts, stood in a large library, with rows and rows of books and file cabinets. A lone computer stood in the corner, at which Mental stood. His wild black hair standing at odd angles, an undone straigh-jacket hanging off his body.

This room was his own. His library.

Deep, deep down into the deepest center of his unconcious mind was this library, a place where everything he wanted could be stored. Books, notes, memories. Other than a flawed navigation system, this was the ultimate place for him to hide.

Well, it had been. Since his ill-fated tango with Erik, things hadn't been the same. There were memories here that weren't his, things he had never read or seen or heard. Worst of all, he didn't feel like he was alone.

He moved from the computer to where a chess table stood in the center of ther room.

One that had never been there before.

Was it possible...could he and Erik, locked in battle then abruptly interupted, could they have joined minds?

No...it was just a swapping of mental likes and dislikes...that was all...

Wasn't it?

Tag: None (possibly Xavier)

23. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    IC: James Webber (The Anomaly)

"Good afternoon," said the woman. "You must be new here. I'm Kristin."

"Nice to meet you, Kristin, I'm James Webber." James transferred his gaze from Kristin onto the Xavier estate. "So, this is where I'll be living, huh?" He looked at Kristin again. "Seems like a nice place. How long have you been here?"

James attempted to ignite a conversation with his last question.

Tag: Kristin

24. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Kristin Matthews (Phantom) ----- Xavier's Institute: Lawn

The man seemed to keep shaking her hand and Kristin pulled it away slowly.

"Nice to meet you, Kristin, I'm James Webber." James transferred his gaze from Kristin onto the Xavier estate. "So, this is where I'll be living, huh?" He looked at Kristin again.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Webber. Yes, you'll be living here for as long as your heart desires."

Kristin too, shifted her gaze to the mansion. "Seems like a nice place. How long have you been here?" James attempted to ignite a conversation with his last question.

"Since I was fourteen." She remembered the day well too. It was a day she held in high importance, it was the day her life changed. "So, for five years, this place has been my home." She turned her head as she heard her name being screamed by a young mutant.

"KRISTIN! HELP ME!" It was Jimmy, arm wrapped around a lamp post. Kristin turned to James and held up a finger.

"Could you hold on one moment please?"

TAG: James Webber

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: And... again... my character is at the front gate and is still being ignored... [face_frustrated]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.