main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning: Path of Heroes

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    OOC: Post coming up tommorrow. If I'm not already too far behind by then.

2. Dark-Enigma

Dark-Enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 8, 2006
    OOC: Whoops, apologies Graarwaar, your post slid past me. Thanks for clearing that up Sephy.

[b]IC: Grant Webber (The Multiplier)[/b]

Grant stared hard at the Mutant who had deliberately plucked the PSP from his hands. Suddenly, he got up from his seat, but yet he still remained seated. There were two of him. Another Grant got out of his seat, then another, then another, and then the real Grant lifted himself from his seat so that there were five Grants standing before the thief.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said all five Grants in unison.

Did Grant favor his PSP considerably enough to cause a scene on his first day at the Xavier Institute? No. Did he care about someone deliberately stealing his own possession for their own good? Hell yeah!

[b]Tag: Jeff Helsmuth (Hax), Kevin McDass[/b]

3. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Bo Black aka Blackjack Xavier Institute: Lawn

Bo had just left his new room when he ran across a few of his fellow new students talking about living in the mansion. One was a young man that he didn't give too much thought to because of the beautiful young lady next to him. Bo thaought this was a perfect oppertunity to introduce himself.

"Howdy, name's Bo Black. What's yours pretty little lady?" Bo said in his thick Tennessee accent as he extended a a rather friendly handshake. Bo was so taken with her that he nearly forgot about the other guy.

"Oh yeah, name's Bo Black, how you doin' partner?" Bo asked the other young man as he was on his way over to his big, blue, Hemi Dodge Ram pickup.

TAG: Jedi Allegra, Dark Enigma

4. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Brandon(Frostbite)Drake

Calgary,Alberta, Canada

"I'm tired", Brandon had been on the slopes all day, and as he walked in the door to his humble apartment.(Which wasn't that far from the lodge) All day Brandon's mind was focused on his deceased family and the fact that he really didn't have a place in this world. Mutants were hated and feared, but the fact was that he was one of them, "I can't change the fact that I can control Ice, but because of this I am hated and feared. No one could possibly accept me for who I am, he thought to himself.

"The only thing that has kept me sane was my faith, and the hope that someday I'll meet my father, but all I have to go on is a name, Robert Drake," He had heard his mother metion this name once before. He really had no knowledge of who his father really was. "I've got to find him, just to know if that he was as.....different.. as I am." Brandon held on to his hope of finding where his father went, and more important, where Brandon could restart his life.

When Brandon was alone he would let his feelings out, it was the only time he would. "I've got a few friends at the ski resort, but they could never understand the truth, "I couln't tell them even if I wanted to", his thoughts exhausted him as he dropped on the couch, before he fell asleep he made a vow to himself right then and there, I..promise...to find...my dad...and......to fill the voids in my life...All of ..them.... His voice trailed off as he fell asleep.

5. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Daniel Chalmers AKA Wolf

Somewhere in New York

Wolf silently cursed to himself, he hadn't been in the country more than a few hours and already he had attracted the wrong kind of attention. He had left the terminal after his long flight from Melbourne and caught a cab into the middle of the city. Wolf had never left Australia before and was looking forward to seeing the "big Apple", yet from the start he had noticed the stares. He could understand that, as he was hardly inconspicuous with his long steel grey hair mixed with his young face and nearly feral appaerance no one could mistake him for anything other than what he was, a "mutant".

As he walked down a busy downtown thoroughfare, his heightened hearing picked up the increasing amount of whispers and jibes about his appearance. Several times he had confronted people who were astounded that he could hear them, but one glare from his golden eyes and barely consealed snarl usually sent them into a stammering silence. This time however a large group of young men had followed him down a side street as he managed to get himself lost for the third time in a row. he could feel them getting closeer to him, and his nose twitched as he picked up the mingled scent of alcohol and contempt, he also picked up a thin sliver of fear from the group as he spun to face them. They had thrown the usual joke at him "get a hair cut" and "whats wrong with your eyes" were some of the oh so original material Wolfs rapidly disappearing patience had to deal with.

However it was when one particularly bold one insulted his mother that he snapped "If you lot dont bugger off i'll make you rue the day your fathers saw your mothers" he spat through a snarl that bared the long incisors pointing from his upper jaw. the closest one began to make another joke, but it was cut off with a scream as Wolfs razor sharp claws raked across his face. The group attacked, but he was ready he leapt and spun sending a heel kick into someones face that shattered his jaw with a loud crack, he moved dodging and blocking with ferocious speed as he tore into the group. Men feel with shattered kneecap's and cheekbones as Wolf's punches, kicks and elbow's found their marks. Soon it was over with all but one lying on the group moaning in agony, he grabbed the last by the throat and hoisted him against a walk so the terrified mans shoes were a full foot off the alley floor.

The mans terror quivered in Wolfs nose as he claws slowly drew blood from where they bit into the mans skin. He fought to control the anger and animal urges that flowed through his body, every nerves screaming for him to tear the mans throat out. He pulled the man close so his fangs were centimeters from his ear, "I warned you" he growled on a low whisper, and without warning he spun throwing the man across the alley into a doorway that he crashed through with a sickening thud. Disgusted with the men and his own lack of control he loped out of the darkened alleyway and into the street.

TAG: GM

6. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    GM APPROVED

Alias:Threshhold
    Nickname:No one dares
    Sex: Male
    Species: Mutant
    Marital Status:single, not looking
    Height:6'1"
    Weight:190
    Eyes: Gray
    Hair: Long, Black with natural red highlights
    Team:Brotherhood
    Family: Father: Matt "Daredevil" Murdock (Deceased), Mother: Elecktra Nachios (Deceased)

Ability: Threshold Has the inability to feel any kind of physical pain due to a horrible accident. He also inherited his father's heightend senses. He is able to see, making his sense of sight also hightened. He can see much better and farther than any ordinary person, and can see exceptionally well in the dark.

Base of operations:Brotherhood HQ

Weapons: Two Daggers with devil designs on the hilts and the Greek Words for Pain and suffering on either side of the blades.

Weaknesses: Any extremely loud noises or high intensity lights, due to his senses

appearence: Fairly good-looking man, other than his many scars. Wears a tattered blood-red leather trenchcoat, black wife beater, and black leather pants.

personality: Dark, very dark. Fears no one and trusts even fewer. Keeps to himself when at all possible. Talks to nobody unless he has to and even then, says very little. The only man he ever tusted was Magneto. As a result, Magneto is the only man he will anwer to.

History: It's not always easy being the son of superheroes. Unless one is a lawyer and the other a wealthy heiress. Andrew Murdock grew up as a very happy, yet priviledged child. He knew that he had inherited his fathers supersenses plus one, Andrew can actually see, and that sense was heightened as well. He knew that his parents were crimefighters and wanted to one day take over for them. Until, at age 7, his parents were driving down to Miami with him for a vacation, when suddenly the car was attacked by dozens of the Kingpin's men. they opened fire so suddenly, that his parents could not fight back. The gunmen assumed that everyone was dead and pushed the car off a bridge after setting it on fire. Andrew was still alive, and managed to escape the sinking blaze. On impact with the water, Andrew suffedred a head injury, damaging the part of his brain that feels physical pain For a year, Andrew wandered, homeless and physically and emotionally scarred, until Magneto discovered him and took him in. Eric told Andrew that his parents' death was the fault of the humans they fought so hard to protect and that it was society's fault that his parents died. Magneto Raised Eric as his own son, teaching him to hate humans. Andrew grew to trust Magneto, and no one else. Magneto knows that the combination of his abilities could prove usefull to the cause.

7. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Tobias Bach (Aka Trickster)
    Central Park, New York

With his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets Tobias looked up from his musing, at first he did not know what he heard and it startled him a bit. A bird no biggie......"Wha..?" He stopped dead in his tracks and never finished what ever it was he was going to say as suddenly the thing changed into a young woman before his very eyes, all he could do is stand there slack jawed as he tried to comprehend what he just saw.

"It is a gift at least that was what I was always told by my mother" Jaya said to the man with the shaggy blonde hair. She nodded toward him and introduced herself. "Hi I'm RavenHawk but you can call me Raven"

Before she had finished her name Tobias had taken a few steps back, his life was already in the pits he didn't need any part of what ever this was. Mutants were freaks no doubt about it, and to be honest they scared the hell out of him "I don't know what you want from me, but I ain't interested!" He said rudely while taking a few more steps away from Raven.

Not having come to grips yet with his own mutation he could not wrap his mind around conversing with another, he loathed himself and saw mutation as a flaw or curse. The most recent event in the news had only confirmed his fears that he and all other mutants were dangerous, and now it seemed they were everywhere in New York. I wonder if there are mutants in Jersey? He mused silently.

Tag: TEEGIRLOO

OOC: Nothing personal TEEGIRLOO, Tobias has never met another mutant before, nor has he been able to come to terms being one himself. :)

8. JediAayla

JediAayla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 21, 2005
    OOC: Eeep!! i'm here! yay!

IC: Thera

Seventy-eight. Seventy-nine. Eighty. Thera paused to catch her breath, sweat dripping off her forehead and onto the floor. Ew. She would have to clean that up. Thera was in her bedroom, hovering mid-air as if there were invisible straps holding her upside down over her floor by her ankles...and she was doing crunches from that position. She reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a kleenex. FLoating over the sweat on her floor, she wiped it up, threw the kleenex in the trash, then righted herself. She closed her eyes as the blood rushed from her head and stretched. Time for some flying exercises, she thought. She pulled her curly hair into a ponytail and opened her window, slipping out of her bedroom and into the cool air.

Aaahhh... she did spins and dives, enjoying the breeze against her hot skin. It felt good to forget her pressures for a moment and enjoy the perfection of nature and flight. She could feel all kinds of new energy around her. Curiosity. Disbelief. Excitement...familiarity? She'd have to look into that last one. New energy signature, but it felt very very familiar. She flew lazy circles with her eyes closed, sensing the building and any trees she might fly into. As she spun a particularly magnificant loop, she could hear voices below her.

Tag: Any

9. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Kristin Matthews (Phantom) ---- Xavier's Institute: Lawn

Kristin held up a finger. "Could you hold on one moment please?"

"Sure," said James. He looked around, saw a kid with his arm wrapped around a lamp post and chuckled softly.

I guess Kristin's the nanny of this place. He thought to himself.

Kristin walked over to the boy and took his arm gently in her hands and began to unwrap his arm from the tree. The boy looked as if he wanted to cry as his face drooped into a frown. "There, there. It's okay. You got it longer than last time." She smiled and held the arm until it retracted back.

"Thank you, Kristin." He said trying to suck up the tears. Kristin took her thumb and wiped the small tear that ordained his cheek. "Don't worry. You can do it." This seemed to spark a small fire within the boy's spirit again and he began again.

Kristin turned and made her way back to James. "Sorry, about that." She winced slightly and entwined (folded her hands) her fingers at her stomach. "You were ---" She was slightly interrupted by a tall man who appeared to be stuck in the Western era.

"Howdy, name's Bo Black. What's yours pretty little lady?" Bo said in his thick Tennessee accent as he extended a a rather friendly handshake. Kristin gave James a sideglance and turned to Bo. She took his hand and shook it.

"Hi, I'm Kristin. Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Black." She was polite once again. She could tell that Bo was smittin' by her, so much so that he had almost missed James.

"Oh yeah, name's Bo Black. How you doin' partner?" Boasked the other young man as he was on his way over to his big, blue, Hemi, Dodge Ram pickup.

Kristin turned back to James her fingers lightly pressed against the temple of her forehead. "I'm sorry. What were we talking about again?" She let a small smile creep and upturn her lips.

TAG:Dark_Enigma/Master_Korr

TAG: Jedi Allegra, Dark Enigma

10. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Kay Swan (Catalyst)
    Mansion Grounds

"Now you've got this wicked vine thing going one." Kay said grinning. She then tilted her head slightly. "So whats the limit of your power?"

tag: Rain

ic: Plaga (Maya Locke)

Boston International Airport

Plage stood in the large arrivals section of Boston International Airport next to a large potted plant. She idely passed her hand over it and watched as the leaves turned a murky brown and fell to the floor. She looked up at the large screen and saw the Tokyo flight was in the baggage hall. Not long now. She thought, Plaga was not known for her patience.

Standing in her large black dress it wasn't hard to notice she wasn't normal or the fact the few people standing around her were looking greener by the second. The new mutant shouldn't take long to see her.

tag; Miyu

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Xavier Institue for Higher Learning; Exterior Gates

Pierce Pearson, Geoff Evenson, Jason Grey

The Taxi cab sped off as it's former passenger walked up to the gates, rolling his suitcases and sniffling. Although he was a young teenager, Pierce was one of many mutants that have been making their way to the Xavier Institute over the past few weeks. The phenomenon was a notably unusual exodus, probably prompted by the threat of the Mutant Registration Acts. Then again, that was just one of many reasons to migrate to Xavier's.

Pierce came up to the gates and pressed the intercom button. "Uhm," He began, a severe nasally tone in his voice. "Is this the Xavier Institute? My mom called a couple days ago and signed me up for the new semester. Hello? Hello?" Pierce tapped the button a few times, and looked into the courtyard filled with what looked like a crowd of students, mutants, just like himself.

An odd clicking sound came through the intercom, but not much else before it went silent for a moment. Just then, the sound of a motorcycle was heard. The rider seemed to pause to admire the Institute's Mansion and architecture before he dismounted. He parked his motorcycle and took off his helmet, revealing a young man with blue-green eyes, sporting a crew cut, military-style hair cut. A moment later, he walked up to the sniffly kid.

"Hey, are you new here?" he asked. The answer was rather obvious, so it was clear that he was just making polite conversation.

Incidentally, a third person approached the first two, this one another youngman.

"Hi I'm Jason, he said as he approached the two. "You guys new here also?"

As Jason reached both Pierce and Geoff, the intercom finally came alive.

"Greetings and Welcome to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning."

The voice was female and quite pleasant sounding.

["Pierce Pearson, your enrollment is confirmed. Jason Grey, your enrollment is also confirmed."] The voice continued. ["Geoff Evenson, your I.D. status is positive."]

There was a flash of light behind the gates, which opened suddenly and methodically. As the gates opened, a woman who seemed to be painted in silver walked right through the gates. Her images shimmered slightly as she did so.

["My name is Jocasta, I'm the Institute's fully interactive A.I. If you three would please be so kind to follow me, I can show you to your pre-arranged quarters and then lead you to the general assembly."]

Jocasta smiled as she slowly gestured then turned. This was the same voice pleasant voice they'd heard come through the intercom. If they wondered who did it belong to, now they knew.

Tag: Zedd_Vega, Master_Kast7, Havok187

Xavier Mansion, Erik Xavier's Office

Felix LeBeau

The newly installed security systems were beyond state of the art, and survaillance was quite ramped up, especially after the whole debacle with the Brotherhood. As it was, there were very few beings who'd be able to penetrate the Institute's security undetected.

It's clear that Felix LeBeau is not one of those individuals, then again, he was not trying to move about without being detected.

For reasons known only to Felix, he ignores everything and everyone around him and makes his way straight for Professor Xavier's office. The young man is wise enough to knock.

Beside him, flash of light coalesces and a silvery woman appears to him. She is pleasantly symetrical in everyway and when she speaks, her voice is friendly and soothing.

"Greetings and Welcome to the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, Felix LeBeau. I am Jocasta, the Institutes Interactive A.I. We have been expecting you. The Professor is indisposed at this time. Please make your way towards the big lawn, where Sage will be conducting a General Assembly momentarily. You will notice a large number of students gathered together outside, there is where you will find her. Is there something else you need?"

12. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Pierce Pearson

Xavier Institute, Outside the Gates

Pierce's eyes widened at the sight of the silvery Jocasta. He recognized her from his studies of the Avengers and numerous television reports, and adjusted his glasses.

"J-Jocasta?" Pearson began, his nasally tone growing more and more intense. "You used to be with---! How did---? Wow...." He ended his sentence, a bit too stunned to believe it. Pierce made a note to get her autograph later.

All fan-boyishness aside, Pierce looked back to the newcomer Jason and introduced himself, seemingly forgetting his manners after being awestruck by the Hank Pym creation. "Hi, I'm Pierce. I believe all three of us are new. Perhaps we could be friends? I get the feeling I'll be in most of your classes because I'm already in a college level physics course and I've passed my local high school's AP Calculus course..."

Pierce wasn't full of himself... he was just talkative and highly intelligent.

TAG: Havok187, Master_Kast7, greyjedi125

13. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Miyu Sato (Toga Haburi)

Now her feet were placed firmly on American soil, Miyu began the hunt. Her cream silk dress wasn't great at camofluage between the businessmen and women, so either Mutant should spot eachother without hassle.

Among the large panes of glass, stood pot plants, prosperous and healthy. One, however, was nonexistant, and next to it, stood a freightful yet intrigueing figure. Miyu slowly paced herself whilst walked directly at the person, giving her a chance to analyse and sum up.

"You're a Mutant, yes? And your powers enabled you to... obliterate this plant?" Miyu concentrated on the person's face, awaiting a reaction...

Tag: Plaga

14. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Plaga

"You're a Mutant, yes? And your powers enabled you to... obliterate this plant?"

"Inculding but not up to. Let's go." Was all Plaga said to the Japanese girl. She then set off at a suprising pace, her coat flying behind her and her dress flowing. As she walked the plants on either side died, withering slowly. While walking towards the exit she turned. "I'm Plaga, im not nice, you won't like me. Want a drink?"

tag: miyu

15. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Jeff "Hax" Helsmuth
    Grant's PSP

["PLAY NICE OR DON'T PLAY AT ALL. IF I HAVE TO GET INVOLVED, CONSIDER IT AS GAME OVER."] a voice that seemed to come from within the PSP said.

It was immediately obvious to Jeff, after all, Tony Hawk games never said anything like that, that he was not the only mutant with control over electronics. "A challenge, eh?" He was pretty confident he could outdo the newcomer, but he had overheard the announcement that the assembly would be starting in 20 minutes. Best not to be late on the first day of the new semester. "Maybe next time."

Moments later, the PSP's screen went black and Jeff was standing next to one of the Grants. "Yeah, don't hurt the poor little PSP. What'd it ever do to you?"

Tag: Grant Webber, Kevin McDass, Sage

16. Graarwaar

Graarwaar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2006
    IC: Graarwaar

"Nothing but I hate gameboys," looking at the Webber clones he handed it back to one, "here you go I was just gong to take it until I saw there was a mutant in it." Kevin turned to Hax, "I just wanted to see what you could do." Kevin Revealed his horns, tail and wings saying to the clones and Hax, "I'm Kevin by the way but you can call me Diablos or Diablo, whatever floats your boat." "We should probablly get to the assembly."

Tag Hax or Webber

17. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    IC: Miyu Sato

Miyu was in awe at the Mutant. She was fabricated so uniquely. Her speech was short yet thought out.

"Oh don't worry, you won't like me either, but i love you already!"

Miyu said responsively. After this, she didn't look at Plaga, just concentrated on looking sophisticated as she walked. She kept her head high, revealing her unblemished neck and opening up her beautiful face. Her perfect hair hung down her back- sleek and straight. The dress swayed in the breeze, like washing hanging out to dry. The slight curves and shape of her body was more evident, and still unflawed.

She thought her and Plaga looked the part together, she felt powerful.

"Where are you taking me?"

Tag: Plaga

18. Pat5451

Pat5451 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2005
    Rain
    Back Lawns

Smiling, the didn't dismiss the vines. "I know, but, they will go away sooner or later." he said, his face still holding its smile. He then heard her question, trying to think of the answer. He honestly didn't know, and that could be a problem. "Well, I don't really know. I haven't really tried to use them to their fullest." he said, smiling a little more.

TAG: Kay Swan

19. Jango10

Jango10 Jedi Master star 5

Sep 22, 2002
    OOC: I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out. I don't work well in these huge RPs, though I wish I could because I absolutely love this storyline and my character. It just moves too fast for me to work with. Best of luck all.

20. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    IC: Jaya Marxx(RavenHawk)

Jaya tilted her head and arched an eyebrow as the young man stepped back a few steps from her. Jaya wondered if the young man had ever seen a mutant before. She never had before, but her reaction was quite different than his. She was filled with excitement, curiosity and a bit of suspicion. This young man that she just introduced herself too was clearly frightened of her.

"I don't know what you want from me, but I ain't interested!" He said quite rudely as he continued to step back.

Jaya was quite taken back at this man's fear of her. She stared at him for a while, her purple eyes probably looked like they were glowering at him. In reality she had only compassion behind them.

"I'm sorry didn't meant to frighten you." "I saw you here all alone talking with yourself. It looked like you needed a friend. Someone that understands what you are going through."

"I heard you say something about your powers and thought I can help or at least listen." "You will find that you're not alone and there are others out there in the world that can help you if you let them."

Jaya hoped she got through to him. To be frightened of others is one thing, but to be frightened of yourself is another. It's something she went through not too long ago and she can now see the signs that this young man is putting out. It was as if it was a deja'vu of herself not long ago. Jaya thought back at her past and remembered how frightened she was of herself and everyone around her. She had her mother to help her through the pain and lonliness, now she is the one to helping another. Jaya knew her mother was watching somewhere in the heavens watching over her and smiling.

Jaya pulled back a strand of her thick long black hair with purple highlights out of her face. She then smiled at the young man trying to show as much sincerity as she can and said.

"What is your name by the way?"

TAG: D1

21. Havok187

Havok187 Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    IC: Jason Grey
    Xavier Institute, Outside The Gates

Wow, Jason thought as he took a few steps back. He had never seen such advanced technology before. He was simply amazed by it. There must?ve been some pretty intelligent people working at the Institute. Back home all the mutants he had ever seen were either robbing and killing people or trying to find a way to "cure" themselves. It was nice to know that there were people like him actually working for the greater good.

"Hi, I'm Pierce. I believe all three of us are new. Perhaps we could be friends? I get the feeling I'll be in most of your classes because I'm already in a college level physics course and I've passed my local high school's AP Calculus course..."

Jason?s lips curled up into a friendly smile as the younger guy Pierce spoke to him. ?Yeah we could be friends. Really? I guess you?re pretty smart then huh? How old are you?? he asked trying to learn a bit about the kid.

TAG: Zedd-Vega, Master_Kast7, greyjedi125

22. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC Reno Byrd (Fade)
    Manhattan, New York

The sound of an alarm clock going off echoed inside the mostly empty bedroom. Reno yawned and sat up, turning the alarm clock off. He slowly stood up from the bed, heading over to the bathroom inside his apartment to take a quick shower. As soon as he was done, Reno teleported back into his room, leaving a small poof of red and violet smoke behind him. There was a loud knock on his door as he finished getting dressed. Reno sighed and pulled his necklace of a wolf's tooth on around his neck, before slipping his MP3 player into his pocket and placing his headphones in his ears. As his music started to play, Reno grabbed his switchblade from his dresser and slipped it into his belt. He then took his helwin from his dresser drawer, and tucked that into his belt as well. Reno then pulled his shirt down over the weapons, and slipped his zip up hoody on. There was another knock on the door and Reno pulled one headphone out of his ear, walking over to the door and opening it. Several kids giggled and ran away. Reno sighed and grabbed his keys from the armchair, walking out of the apartment and shutting the door. He quickly locked it, and put his headphone back into his ear before he quickly slid down the staircase rail and landed smoothly on his feet. Reno walked quickly on the sidewalk, avoiding bumping into anyone. He dug around in his back pocket and closed his hand around a small rubberband. Reno then pulled the rubberband out and tied his hair back into its usual ducktail. He lifted his hand up and whistled down a cab. Reno quickly climbed into the cab and lowered the volume on his music.

"Union Square."

The cab driver nodded lightly and pulled away from the sidwalk, picking up speed as he headed for Union Square. Reno didn't bother to put his seatbelt on. He closed his eyes, keeping his hand by the door for when he would have to get out. His other hand he kept in his pocket, where he kept his money. The cab slowly pulled to a stop and Reno pulled out a five and handed it to the man, before quickly climbing out and shutting the door. The cab drove off, and Reno walked quickly to a small cafe. He walked in and took a seat in the far corner, looking up at the waitress as she came up to him. She smiled, and he grinned lightly, sitting up.

"The usual Carina."

"Of course. Coming right up."

Carina then walked off, and Reno yawned, leaning his head back agaisnt the wall. Several minutes later, Carina came back, placing a glass of orange juice, and a plate with hashbrowns and a breakfast sandwich down in front of Reno. Reno smiled gently and began to eat, finishing the hashbrowns before beginning to eat the breakfast sandwich. From time to time, he would look up, before returning to his food.

Tag: None

23. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Pierce Pearson

Xavier Institute, en route to the Mansion Interior

Pierce nodded and smiled, thinking that he just made a brand new friend. He didn't have many friends in his old school, but here, it could be different. He squinted and scrunched up his face yet again before he spoke. "I'm fifteen, turning sixteen in November. Y'know, I was born on the same day that Freddie Mercury died." Pierce laughed nasally, letting out a short snort.

"My mom kinda liked Queen. A lot. That's probably why my middle name is Freddie." Pierce continued, looking back to the others. "What about you guys? Your reason for being here is probably the same as mine: to get control of your powers, right? What can you guys do?"

TAG: Havok187, Master_Kast7, greyjedi125

24. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Hermes
    X mansion -- roof

Hermes awaited her answer, but grew doubtful he would recieve one when Iori arrived.

"No Iori, we were just talking about the new students...and the new security system. So, have you met any of the new students?" he asked the two, but becomming distracted as he spied Thera flying through the air nearby.

Tag: Karra, Iori, Thera

IC: Mental
    Mindscape

He grinned as Erik's voice echoed through the library from behind him. He was right...wait...this wasn't good.

"Welcome to my humble abode, Erik. It is ashame our battle messed it up a bit. Prehapps we can discuss our differences over a game of chess..." he said, while waving his hand so that the two chairs at either end of the chess table moved out. "What do you say Erik?"

Tag: Erik

25. Havok187

Havok187 Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    IC: Jason Grey
    Xavier Institute, Inside The Front Gates

Jason laughed as the boy spoke once more. Pierce?s behavior was almost hilarious to Jason. He reminded him of one of those annoying kids on TV that never shut up. But nonetheless he was a pretty cool person. Man he really likes to talk, he thought as he tried not to laugh.

?That?s cool; I remember when I was your age. Those were the god old days. But anyway who the hell is Freddie Mercury?? he said again trying not to laugh.

Jason clapped inside his head as Pierce finally stopped talking.

?Yeah but I kind of have pretty good control of my powers. But I don?t think I?m anywhere near my full potential so I need a lot of training and I couldn?t really get that back home. I can control gravity with my mind but so far all I can really do is fly and make stuff heavier or lighter. Oh and I?m a pretty good fighter, too,? he said pointing to the staff he had been carrying across his back.

?So what can you do Pierce?

TAG: Zedd-Vega, Master_Kast7, greyjedi125

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.