1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning: Path of Heroes

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto Chosen One

star 6
    IC: Eagles Breath

Slowly he turned and looked at the newcomer, "I'm sorry but I don't remember your face youngone, perhapes you merely know my spirit? Or know me from one of your past lives, if you believe in that sort of thing." he replied with a slight chuckle, "I haven't changed anything except these glasses in a long time, perhapes we met when you were smaller? if so you have the better chance of knowing me than I you.

"My name is Eagles Breath, but if you want you can just call me Spirit." He said and gave a slight bow of his head, reaching up he pulled off his glasses and looked at the newcomer.

TAG: GM(The Magician)
  2. Graarwaar Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Diablo

Diablo decided he didnt want to be a part of any opening ceremony or whatever so he just went to the dormitories and found an empty one. Diablo felt like practicing so he shot lava at a vase melting down to cinder leaving flames which he put out with his hand. He was already tired of this life and he wanted to go out. He hid his wings, horns, and tail and went to the garage. Diablo looked around at the cars and bikes for a while then went to his own.

Tag Anyone who wants to come

OCC: heres what it looks like http://www.tlcmotorsports.com/contest/52-muscle.jpg

except orange
  3. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Kristin Matthews (Phantom) ---- Xavier's Institute: Lawn

James laughed softly as Kristin's "punch" became more of a "tap".

"Haha, come on now. I know that's not all you've got. Don't worry, I promise it won't hurt me." He winked as he waited for her to hit him, hopefully with most of her strength. He was ready to show off. Kristin caught the glimmer of pride in the young man's eye and went for another blow. This time harder, much harder.

TAG: James Webber

OOC: Bo, once James makes his next post I will add you in, because I have no idea what his power is. I've forgotten, plus I don't want to 'mod. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about you. I'll add you next post. ;)

4. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ~IC: Geoff Evenson
    ~~Xavier Institue for Higher Learning; Exterior Gates~

"Sorry. I-I just think super strength is fun."

"It definately has it's uses. But it's not always helpful either. When I was first learning how to use my powers I would end up crushing things accidently."

"M-my name's Derek Elroy Hermann. But most people just call me Elroy. I think I was named after my grandpappy on my mom's side."

"Pleased to meet you, Elroy. I'm Geoff as you may have heard."

?Nice to meet you Elroy, I?m Jason. We should get going guys, there?s gonna be an assembly pretty soon and we gotta get settled in and stuff,?

"Yes, we should. I hope this meeting isn't to long. I'm not the most patient guy on the planet."

~TAG: Zedd, Havok187, KissSpooky, greyjedi125~
  5. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: My my, we have a large gate party don't we? Thus far it's Master_Kast7, KissSpooky, Havok187, and myself. This could prove to be a very noteworthy experience :D

Pierce Pearson

Xavier Institute, en route to the Mansion Interior (how long is this gonna take :p

Pierce shook all of the hands that were presented to him as quickly as possible, seeing as how they were on the move. The nerdy boy almost tripped walking backwards for a second, slipping out of his left shoe. He chuckled and adjusted it with a little hop forward.

Pierce turned back to Jason and smirked. "I do have allergies. That's what makes my power uncontrollable..." He replied nasally.

Pearson looked back to the others, and had been acquainted with most of them now. He knew a Jason, Geoff, and an Elroy. Three friends already! Pierce smiled, and if Jocasta wasn't so shiny, the others could've sworn his face was glowing in the metaphorical sense.

"Elroy, my name's Pierce if you didn't gather from Geoff or Jason. It is a pleasure to make all of your acquaintences." The young boy finished, almost out of breath. He took out his inhaler and took a quick puff before they went inside.

TAG: Havok187, Master_Kast7, KissSpooky, greyjedi125

OOC: I hope you don't mind us getting inside already gj125, it's kinda boring on the long walk to the Mansion, and you'd have to assume we're there already. At least we can converse inside :D
  6. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Jaya Marxx (RavenHawk)

Jaya looked at the scared young man, as he kept moving backwards. "I think he is more afraid than I was about my powers" She thought as she continued to watch him step back.

Then all of a sudden the scared young man ran away from her. Jaya wasn't surprised at this in fact she thought he would have ran before she spoke to him. She wasn't worried about catching up to him because she could easily transform back in to a raven hawk and fly toward him.

"Should I just let him go and have him deal with his problems alone or should I chase him down." Jaya had to think fast the man was getting further away. She was worried for him because he may get himself in trouble and there would be no one there to help him. It was dangerous for mutants to be out in the open. She knew this all too well which is why she lived in hiding all of her life. She couldn't possibly allow someone to get caught from one of the anti mutant militia groups.

As she was deciding what to do she saw him trip on the pavement. He wasn't too far yet, but she knew that it wasn't far enough as far as he was concern. After he fell on the pavement the man got back up and started running again. He didn't even look back to see if he was being followed.

It didn't matter to Jaya she knew what she had to do. She shook a bit as her transformation started to kick in. Gone was the young woman that stood in the middle of Central Park. Now as the raven hawk she flew up in the air but not too high. She wanted to make sure he was in her eyesight.

As he was running Jaya saw a flock of seagulls flying toward her in the opposite direction. She always could communicate with other animals and influence them to do her bidding. She thought it would be a good idea to get them involved. With her mutant ability to talk to the animals Jaya convinced the flock of seagulls to help her.

The flock swarmed down on the young man who was running and encircled him. Not allowing him to run any further. Jaya was glad to see that it worked well without harming him. It was never her intention to hurt in the first place. She just wanted to stop him from running away. Hopefully she can get through to him. If not she wouldn't know what to do but allow him to go on living in fear. "It would be a shame if that had to happen." Jaya thought as she flew down in front of the young man. The seagulls were still encircling him.

She transformed back into her human form and made a squawking sound. The Seagulls flew away from the man and went on toward their original destination. "I'm sorry I had to do that." "Listen you can't be out here alone you need someone to help you"

"I know it sucks at times being different, you want to fit in and be able to not be harassed all the time." "Well that"s not gonna happen so the best thing you can do is try and get over it."
    Jaya said with a harsh tone. She didn't want to talk that way but he was being unreasonable.

Jaya's purple eyes were definitely glowering at him trying to get through the wall of stubbornness and fear this young man has built up. "I'm trying to find a place I heard about. "I don't know the name of the place, but I do know it's a place for mutants like ourselves to be protected and trained."

She paused for moment to let the words sink in to the young man's brain. "If you know of such a place will you speak up." "You can go with me if you want." "I just want to find this place before any militia groups try and pick us up." "It's also safer if we go together to help eachother then if we stayed on our own." "So what do you say, do you know anything and are you gonna come?"

Jaya said with attitude while her hands in the air showing her frustration. It was an ultimatum, but she had to do it. She had no time to waste chasing down a mutant who is afraid of everything including his own shadow.

TAG: DI

OOC: You can tag me as TEE.
  7. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: James Webber

James grinned as Kristin finally took a full swing at the bare part of his arm, where no sleeve of his shirt rested. As her hand came a mere few centimeters away, the bone, flesh, and skin of his arm became sand, and as Kristin's hand went through, it came out with a few grains of sand on the knuckles.

James allowed his arm to stay in its sand form for a few seconds for her to comprehend what had just happened.

"That's just a sample," he said with a sly grin.

Tag: Kristin Matthews
  8. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Kristin Matthews (Phantom) ---- Xavier's Institute (Lawn)

James grinned as Kristin finally took a full swing at the bare part of his arm. As her hand came a mere few centimeters away, the bone, flesh, and skin of his arm became sand. When Kristin's hand emerged on the other side a few grains of sand rested on her knuckles. James allowed his arm to stay sandy for a few seconds for Kristin to comprehend what had just happened.

"That's just a sample," he said with a sly grin. Kristin began to step back. It wasn't everyday someone's arm turned to sand. A smile slid onto her face, but melted as Bo shouted over the crowd of mutants.

"Hey Kristin! Watch your step. that one's a doozy!" Kristin turned her head quickly to find the owner of the voice and tripped over the corner of a chair. She phased quickly, but it was to no avail and she fell onto her rear end in the grass. Kristin winced then glanced up at James.

"I, um, can't phase through natural substances." By now her cheeks had taken on a rosy hue and she began to support herself in attempts to regain her stance.

Tag: James Webber/Bo Black

"Hey Kristin! Watch your step. that one's a doozy!" He shouted as she was stepping back in amazement of James' power.

Tag: Kristin
  9. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: James Webber

James glanced at Bo, wondering if he had caused Kristin's accident, and then rushed over to her. He reached out his hand to help her up off of the itchy grass.

"Are you alright?" he asked, a concerned look on his face.

Tag: Kristin, Bo
  10. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Hermes
    Rooftop

Windows crashed, and then, he and Karra were suddenly and very uncomfortably alone. Again.

"...Er...We'd probly best be checking on her as well." He said, adding "Last on there's a rotten egg." He smiled, before taking a running dive off the roof.

He dove through the air, pulling a quick flip before opening his wings and using them like a large parachute, floating down slowly to the window, and with a single flap, allowing himself to step inside the window, folding and shrinking his wings before going to Lera's now crowded side (three's a crowd after all.)

"Lera...Alright?"

Tag: Thera, Lera, Karra, Iori
  11. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5

James glanced at Bo, wondering if he had caused Kristin's accident all the meanwhile jogging to her side. He reached out his hand to help her up off of the itchy grass and Kristin took it gratefully.

"Are you alright?" he asked, his face a mural of concern. Kristin nodded a little shaken by her fall.

"Yeah, I'm fine." It had been awhile since she had fallen like that. The pain that shot through her left hand wasn't of extreme comfort. She rose to her feet with James' help and brushed her rear end off with her right hand and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She quickly glanced at Bo.

"How...did you know I was going to do that?" Confusion was written all over her pale face.

TAG: James Webber/Bo Black
  12. HunterPrime Force Ghost

star 1
    Lazer and Nightfall
    Hell's Kitchen, The Corridor

Lazer and NightFall sit quietly on a perch overlooking the most busiest area of the Kitchen, an area they had dubbed the corridor. Nothing didnt move in or out without going through here.

Lazer had been very protective of NightFall recently. He had been strangely quiet since the attack at the mansion, and the events that followed afterwards. Normally, during their time off, he would kick back and relax. But not now. She could barely get him out of his shadow mode, and when he was, it was if he was waiting for something. She didnt think it was the woman he had met eariler. It was something else. What she had felt, was not NightFall, but something else dark. She sighed. The entire Corridor felt the same thing. It was as if, everyone was waiting for something to happen. They had also notice a large influx of new mutants, heading for the school as well. She did not envy them. They would have a hard time dealing with so many new students. But now, Lazer snuggled up next to NightFall.

NighFall looked down at Lazer, and offered a slight smile, as he wrapped an arm around her. He knew full well, she was worried about him. Had it not been for her bright light, keeping him anchored, he dared not think where he might be this moment. He wanted to protect her, to keep her from getting hurt. But he also wanted answers. He wanted to know more of the shadow woman, Lilith Darque. Why was she helping the Brotherhood? She surely had no need for such a group. And then, there was that strange moment in Xavier's office, just before they left to rescue Hawk. Something from the darkling realm was deffinately close. By why then? Why now? He was feeling frustrated. So many question, and no answers for any of them. And he CERTAINLLY did not wish to be around, to babysit an even newer crop of X-babbies. But he probably would not find out the answers he sought without them. And since Xavier had been out of comission, getting information was a bit harder to come by. A thought came to mind.

"Lazer. Did Bad Boy ever tell us WHICH girl, was the one who had told him about the attack on the mansion?" he asked her. Lazer leaned back and looked up towards him. "Um...no. I dont think he had much time to, once we got there. Things were pretty hectic. And he left, just as soon as we got back. Why?" NightFall grinned. She knew what THAT ment. "Well. I think we should find out who she is. Something strange is going on. And I dont mean the lady I told you about. Maybe we can find out something useful. It beats sitting around, just waiting for something to happen." he said gently. Lazer looked up at her partner. Her brother. She had helped him through so much. She was not going to lose him now. She would see to that. She touched his hand and smiled. "Sure. Besides, Im sure BB will be glad to see us." NightFall grinned then, the first since he had been back. "BB?" Lazer snicker softly. "Well, that was the nicer of the names I could think of." she said with a chuckle. NightFall nodded. "So, how do we find him?" Lazer asked. NightFall just grinned. "Just wait for the gunshots." he answered with a smirk. Lazer grinned, and turned back around, gazing at the darkness around them.

TAG
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Karra
    Xavier's Mansion - Roof

Karra sighed. She, Iori and Hawk were having a converstaion on the roof, when suddenly Iori had heard glass breaking. He snapped his head around to look at Karra.

"It's Lera!" he said, concern evident in his face. Karra saw Thera zip towards the window as well.

Before any word or action could be taken, Iori was already flying down to Lera's window. 'It's ALWAYS Lera.' Karra thought to herslf with a sigh. She loved the girl dearly, but her still frequent outbursts for no apparent reason were begining to run thin. They had just repaired the mansion. Didnt need her zaping out the windows, and scaring the heck outta the new students.

Now she and Hermes were on the roof, and he suddenly was looking very nervious about it. "...Er...We'd probly best be checking on her as well." He said, adding "Last on there's a rotten egg." He smiled, before taking a running dive off the roof.

Karra sighed. "Guess that makes me a rotten egg." she said softly, as she then walked over and looked down from the roof. The flyers, all went through the window. She decided that was more than enough. She turned, and left the roof, slowly walking. She moved down, walking towards the floor where Lera's room was located.

Turning on her shields slightly, Karra gently tapped on Lera's door, and gently opened it a crack. She didnt say anything. She was sure that with three people already in her room, she was probably feeling a bit crowded. She simply silently listened in. Thera was good with Lera. That's when she notice Rowan...and her dress..errmm...Lack of dress. "Umm. New style?" she whispered to Rowan, as she looked on curious. She wondered how long before Iori and Hawk would notice. She grinned wildly. Rowan looked diffrent, that was for sure. But she couldnt place exactally why.

Tag: Thera, Lera, Iori, Hawk, Rowan!
  14. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Hermes
    Lera's Room

Feeling like he had a sever case of ADD, and not the kind they teach in school, he was again distracted. This time, by someone he had never met, who was wearing nothing but some vines and a smile.

"Bloody Hell." He let out in a Brittish accent. "Now, I may not be up on the latest fashion, but I'm pretty sure it's the 80's that are in style, not Adam and Eve hun." He grinned, quickly moving over to Lera's Closet, drawing an X-Mansion robe from within. "You'd best put this on before you make all the boys 'round here happy." he said as he tossed the robe to her, back in a Southern Accent.

Tag: Rowan, Thera, Lera, Iori

OOC: I think ya meant Hermes, not Hawk.
  15. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:ktala:umm,Lera's door has been blow across the hall. And she hasn't had an outbrust since before the attack,Karra hasn't even seen her since then.Not to sound mean,just pointing out.

IC:Lera

Lera heard Iori's seemingly far off voice and somewhere she found the mansion. Her home and all the people in it. She was safe. Then Thera's energy was caressing her and she responded by grabbing at it like it was the last thread holding her there. And it partly was.

She took a few deep breaths and sat up. A sheepish smile crossed her face. "Um,hi. Nice look Rowan. Sorry." the last word being dirrected mostly to Thera.

The weeks spent practicing control had not been wasted but her mind was still a jumble. She was sending all her feelings loud and clear to Thera and Iori. Lera sat down on her bed and wiped the tear tracks from her face. "I'm fine." her voice was flat and she suddenly drew her feelings away from Thera and Iori.

This was her battle and she would fight it. Her eyes flicked to Karra. They hadn't spent anytime together for a long time. Even before the attack. A shiver went down Lera's spine. Flash:Karra laying so lifeless just a few yards away but Lera trapped behind an invisable wall. Flash:A battle that Lera couldn't make sense of. Flash:her room with people.

Lera's hand went to her head but she showed no other sign of being upset. "I've got to...do...I have to take a shower. Thanks all for coming and helping but I'm fine." She said with a false smile.

TAG-Thera,Hermes,Rowan,Karra,Iori

IC:Shira

Shira slept under a still standing tree waiting for the assemble to start. Her mind was relaxed but she was still listening to the students around her and gathering information. The last few weeks had been tough. Shira was noticing alot about how people acted and was wacthing the younger teen,Lera.

For some reason she was drawn to the girl. The saddness that seemed to hang around the girl and the fact that Shira wanted to see her smile made her keep talking with the younger girl. With her recent dissapearing in her room act Lera was hard to find.

Shira opened her eyes and her eyes were a brillant violet. Everything else looked pretty normal but her eyes had been off lately. The older teen shrugged and rubbed her stomach.

TAG-Any in front foryer.
  16. JediAayla Jedi Master

star 2
    IC: Thera

Lera's hand went to her head but she showed no other sign of being upset. "I've got to...do...I have to take a shower. Thanks all for coming and helping but I'm fine." She said with a false smile.

Thera frowned, but stepped away from the girl and took her hand from Iori's shoulder, retracting her Aura. "All right, sugah...you go do that. But if you need me..." she tapped her forehead. "I'll be on mind...just call and I'll hear you." She blew the girl a kiss and stepped toward the window. "We'll get someone to clean this up for you." She turned to the others. "Come on ya'll...scoot! And Hermes," she gave him a glare and a poke in the ribs. "Quit drinkin' Rowan in like you ain't had water in years!" She turned to Rowan and gave her friend a grin and a wink. "Good to see ya, sugah. Been wonderin' where ya been. Meet me in the kitchen in 20 minutes. We can have some coffee and a talk." Then with a flourish, she leapt out of Lera's window and into the cool air.

Tag: Hermes, Rowan, Lera, Karra, Iori!
  17. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Lera

Lera quickly slipped into her bathroom. As soon as she closed the door,Lera collapsed onto the floor. She kept very quiet though. All the practice from being on the streets and having to hide helped with that. Voices and memories came screaming into her head and in the mix of it all Lera turned her bright yellow eyes skywards. 'Please,please God,if you have a moment help me. I NEED HELP!! Save me....' she thought clearly.

Only after did she think about Thera. Even if she did hear Lera didn't think Thera would care. All Lera was was trouble. Always messing things up. Tears and electricity stung her face. "What have I done so wrong?" she whispered softly.

TAG-GJ,Thera(if she 'hears' Lera),Iori,Hermes,Rowan,Karra
  18. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    Tobias Bach (Aka Trickster)
    Central Park, New York

Tobias was only able to make it a few more feet before being accosted by a flock of birds, so thick were they that he was unable to continue running. With desperation he flailed his arms about trying to scare the birds away, but they easily avoided him and continued their harassment. From the corner of his eye he could see the Raven land and once again take human form, at this moment in his fear with feathered assailants all over he could see her only as someone wishing to do him harm.

"I'm sorry I had to do that." "Listen you can't be out here alone you need someone to help you" Raven "I know it sucks at times being different, you want to fit in and be able to not be harassed all the time." "Well that"s not gonna happen so the best thing you can do is try and get over it." Jaya said with a harsh tone. Her purple eyes were staring at him with obvious irritation. "I'm trying to find a place I heard about. "I don't know the name of the place, but I do know it's a place for mutants like ourselves to be protected and trained." She paused for moment to let the words sink in to the young man's brain. "If you know of such a place will you speak up." "You can go with me if you want." "I just want to find this place before any militia groups try and pick us up." "It's also safer if we go together to help eachother then if we stayed on our own." "So what do you say, do you know anything and are you gonna come?"

With the birds now gone Tobais faced the woman and shot back, "Mutants don't need training, do the rest of the world a favor and stay in the closet." The fear he held for his own self spoke loudly in those words, and he could never have realized at this point how wrong he was. Untrained mutants were the real danger, and while his intentions were good they ultimately would do more harm. "I don't know of this place you are looking for, and honestly I wouldn't help you if I did." Searching for more mutants, why in the world would he ever want to do that.

Tobias had enough of this, and he was seriously freaked out. There had been a few times in the past where he was unable to control his powers, all those times coincided with times of high stress, and that fact made him feel even less comfortable now. He could not be sure that he would be able to control himself much longer, he had to get out of here before something bad happened. "Follow me and you will regret it." He said simply, it was not intended as a treat, more a warning. With no other word he turn and ran, as fast as possible he headed toward the nearest subway depot.

Tag: TEE, GM if needed

19. KissSpooky Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Was going to post this last night, but kept getting site hickups eating my posts, so here it is in two parts.
    Figured Zedd likely had the right idea, so I took the liberty to get the gate people inside and upstairs, so hopefully they'll be squared away soon and they can get outside to join the fun.

Mammoth
    The front gate

Elroy was happier than he'd been since leaving home. He'd met 3 people already, and not one had looked at him like they were scared or they were about to call him a freak. "Pierce, Geoff, Jason, Pierce, Geoff, Jason, Pierce, Geoff, Jason," he said to himself, quietly, memorizing their names to their faces. As he did this, he noticed they were moving off to the big house in front of them. Not wanting to get left behind, Elroy picked his bag up and trotted to catch up with his new friends. He saw Pierce had to stop to use an inhaler. Hehe, he IS like Stewart. I wonder if he likes games, too. Elroy thought, waiting for him to keep walking, not wanting to leave Pierce behind.

As the shiny lady lead them through the large double doors (Elroy didn't even need to duck!), the lumbering boy's eyes went wide, and his mouth hung agape. He never imagined a house could look like this, so big and fancy and shiny. But then, he never got to travel much. His revelry was interrupted at the shiny lady spoke.

["We will be heading upstairs to the west wing dorms. You will find all your room assignments are there. You can secure your belongings, and then we will return to the main floor and make our way to the general assembly."] With that, the shiny lady moved to the stairs and started up. Normally, Elroy's nerves would be getting to him again, but he was still too awestruck to
    think of anything else. What could possibly be next?

TAG: Pierce, Geoff, Jason, GreyJedi

20. KissSpooky Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Part two!

IC: Rowan
    Lera's room

Everyone seemed to arrive all at once, and seemingly for naught, Lera seemed
    calmer than an exploding door would seem to imply. As such, she seemed to
    become the unintentional centre of attention. A gentle tap at the doorframe
    behind her and she turned to see Karra, who seemed to just be noticing her.
    "Umm. New style?" she whispered.

"Bloody Hell." A voice behind her said in British accent. Turning,
    she saw the blue skinned one, Hermes. She'd seen him yesterday, he'd gone on
    that mission to California, but they hadn't been properly introduced.
    "Now, I may not be up on the latest fashion, but I'm pretty sure it's the
    80's that are in style, not Adam and Eve hun."
    He grinned, which
    immediately made her eyes go wide and her cheeks blush for the second time
    that day, as she unconciously willed the living plants around her to become
    more full and lush, and hide hera little better. Still, Hermes quickly
    moving over to Lera's Closet, drawing an X-Mansion robe from within.
    "You'd best put this on before you make all the boys 'round here
    happy."
    he said in a Southern accent as he tossed the robe to her.

"Go raibh maith agat (OOC: thank you in gaelic)."she whispered with
    her head down, kind of wishing she could crawl into a hole and die.

As she pulled the robe on, Lera sat up. A sheepish smile crossed her face.
    "Um,hi. Nice look Rowan. Sorry." the last word being dirrected mostly
    to Thera. Rowan was a little confused. Last night, Lera seemed to only be
    talking to Karra. Maybe something had happened after she'd gone to bed.

Way to go, Kavanagh, now they think ye're some eejit who tends to run
    around in the nip,
    she thought to herself, biting her lower lip. She was
    going to try and explain her weird attire (or lack thereof), but then Lera's
    hand went to her head like she was in pain, but she showed no other sign of
    being upset. "I've got to...do...I have to take a shower. Thanks all for
    coming and helping but I'm fine."
    She said, pasting on a smile that seemed a
    little plastic, but she wasn't going to press the issue.

Thera frowned, obviously thinking along similar lines, but stepped away from
    the girl and took her hand from Iori's shoulder. "All right, sugah...you
    go do that. But if you need me..."
    she tapped her forehead. "I'll be
    on mind...just call and I'll hear you."
    She blew the girl a kiss and
    stepped toward the window. "We'll get someone to clean this up for
    you."
    She turned to the others. "Come on ya'll...scoot! And
    Hermes,"
    she gave him a glare and a poke in the ribs. "Quit drinkin'
    Rowan in like you ain't had water in years!"
    She turned to Rowan and gave
    her friend a grin and a wink, which Rowan couldn't help but laugh quietly
    at. "Good to see ya, sugah. Been wonderin' where ya been. Meet me in the
    kitchen in 20 minutes. We can have some coffee and a talk."
    Then with a
    flourish, she leapt out of Lera's window and into the cool air.

'Been wonderin' where ya been'? Rowan repeated to herself. That's
    a little odd to say. Was I supposed to be up this morning for a faculty
    meeting or something? Don't remember anything being scheduled.
    Still,
    she figured she'd she'd be there in the 20 minutes. After a morning like
    this, she could definately use the caffeine to give her brain a
    start.

As Lera went into her bathroom, Rowan moved over to Karra. Leaning in, she
    whispered, "Um, did you hear anything about a joke being played on me? Like,
    putting one off on the new faculty member? 'Cause I was just in my room, and
    it seems like all my kit has disappeared. I mean, I opened my drawers, and
    instead of my knickers, there was some boys tighty whities. Same with the
    rest of my clothes, all gone." She smiled and hoped the nervousness in her
    voice wasn't too evident. She was as good humoured as the next girl, but the
    fact no one had yet said "surpri
  21. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Bo Black (Blacjack), Lawn

"No James, I didn't make her trip. I knew she was gonna, so I tried to warn her. So don't ask." Bo said before James had a chance to question him.

"Well, you see sweetie, I can see things before they actually happen. Up to about five minutes or so. But that gives me one awful bad hangover." Bo said with his country boy smile. But he soon turned a little more serious.

"I can also do smoething else, but that would require me to take my shades off." Bo said pointing at his blue saphire shades. "And I ain't gonna do that right now darlin'. I think it would be a little dangerous for the other folks around here." Bo stated as he scanned the crowd knowing most of them wouldn't be paying enough attention to not get in the way.

"By the way, Do you two need any help with your stuff? I'm done with mine and the sooner we get settled in, the sooner we can have some fun." Bo asked with a mischevious grin.

TAG: James, Kristin

IC: Andrew Murdock AKA Threshhold, Somewhere in Chicago

Andrew had been laying low for the past year, trying to avoid the capture of himself or the Brotherhood had he returned too soon. He was in Chicago because he had recieved orders to eliminate Harold Walker, a High profile anti-mutant senator from Illinois. Andrew traveled to Chicago to hunt him down and finish the job. Threshhold was lurking in the rooftops waiting for him to leave a social engagement. Walker was getting to his limo in the ally when Andrew decided to strike. He saw the heavy gaurd, but it did not phase Threshhold, this was his specialty.

Andrew took one of his daggers and threw it into one guard's chest. As the other were looking towards the rooftop, Murdock had already gotten bend another and dut his throat, leaving three more. He heard them reach for their guns and load them, Andrew collect his Daggers and went on the attack. Quickly doging a right hand from a gaurd and answering with three quick slashes. While he was doing so, he was shot in the arm by another. That didn't phase Andrew, He can't feel pain.

"You shot me! I will hold that against you." He said as he stabbed a gaurd approaching from behind. Threshhold then proceeded slowly to the last guard, the one who shot him. Andrew kicked the gun from his hand and backed him into the corner.

"It's not good to make me angry." Threshhold calmly stated, just before he slashed the guard's wrists, throat, stomack and legs. He moved on towards the senator and said.

"This is complements of the Brotherhood." Andrew Slashed Walker's wrists and walked away. Leaving him bleed to death in the ally.

Tag: None/>
  22. Pat5451 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm truly sorry, but I am going to have to drop out of this rpg. No reason, just, I have too much on my plate.
  23. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC: Jeff "Hax" Helsmuth
    Mansion-Lawn

"Nothing but I hate gameboys, here you go I was just gong to take it until I saw there was a mutant in it." Kevin turned to Hax, "I just wanted to see what you could do."

"And you couldn't guess once you saw me inside? That's about all I do. Pop into appliances and mess with them. I burn toast, channel-surf on other people's TVs, et cetera." Abandoning his tangent once he saw that Diablo was gone, he pulled up a seat and sat down.

Tag: Anyone

Edit: Forgot the [ /b] part.
  24. Graarwaar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ic Diablo

Diablo got into the car and put it into reverse and drove off the campus. "That school is already boring me I want to learn something," Diablo said to himself. "Ill just take a drive around and see whatis going on around here." Diablo drove past an alley and saw a lady being mugged by a guy who was moveing extremely fast. " Finally someone to test my powers on," Diablo thought. He hopped out of the car and walked over, "excuse me is there some problem," he said throwing the whole authority deal. The mutant replyed "No so keep your big head out of my buisness."

Diablo smiled and popped out his horns, wings and tail. " I think you should leave this lady alone." The mutant looked at me and suddenly start running around me, saying no oxygen no fire." "That might work if I was gunna light you on fire." Diablo shot Lava from his hand to where the mutant was running, and he started hopping up and down. Layign blow upon blow on the mutants face, Diablo hit him into a corner. HE hit the guy one more time and knocked him out. Going over to a the other corner of the alley Diablo got some metal and made a makeshift cage around the unconscious body. "There that ought to hold him."

Diablo took the lady home then drove back to the academy. "Thats enogh fun for today." He walked to where Hax was sitting and plopped down next to him staething his tails and wings. " Hey what did I miss? "
  25. Jedi_Allegra Force Ghost

star 5

Seeing the inquisitive look on Jame's face Bo spoke up. "No James, I didn't make her trip. I knew she was gonna, so I tried to warn her. So don't ask." Bo said before James had a chance to question him. Kristin was taken aback at his response, but before she had a chance to draw attention to it, Bo began to answer her question.

"Well, you see sweetie, I can see things before they actually happen. Up to about five minutes or so. But that gives me one awful bad hangover." Bo said with his country boy smile. But he soon turned a little more serious.

"I see." Kristin acknowledged rubbing her wrist a bit.

"I can also do something else, but that would require me to take my shades off." Bo said pointing at his blue saphire shades. "And I ain't gonna do that right now darlin'. I think it would be a little dangerous for the other folks around here." Bo stated as he scanned the crowd knowing most of them wouldn't be paying enough attention to not get in the way.Kristin smiled, understanding where Bo was coming from.

"By the way, Do you two need any help with your stuff? I'm done with mine and the sooner we get settled in, the sooner we can have some fun." Bo asked with a mischiveous grin. Kristin shook her head trying to hide her smile.

"I don't know about James here, but I'm fine. I've lived here for five years." Kristin looked up at James and smiled sweetly. "What do you say? You need some help with your bags?"

TAG: Bo Black/James Webber
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.