1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning: Path of Heroes

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Lazer & Nightfall

Hell's Kitchen, Their Apartment Building, Laundry Room

It was not often that Lazer used her powers in this manner, for it revealed too much pain and misery to her. So much that it could easily overwhelm her. Now however, she was focused in finding one being, one person who was wounded amongst the many.

It did take focus and concentration for Lazer, who many times was close to being distracted by a need here or there, but finally after a long while, she was able to find the subject of her search. Spider Girl.

She was several blocks away, moving slowly, but steadily... though very hurt. Despite the pain she felt, she kept on the move, never stopping. Lazer could not be certain as to her destination, but she could be sure that it was Spider Girl she was tracking.

Tag: HunterPrime

Xavier, students and faculty

Morlock Tunnels, Xavier camp

John was finally able to make it to Roxanne's side and did his best to comfort her. He held for as long as she needed to be held and doted on her every need.

Not too far, Sage finally managed to draw Iori back from his subconcious struggle. She made no comments as she let the restored Iori reunite with Karra, Lera and Bad Boy, who had come over after the first hour.

//Whenever you are ready, I will speak with you alone.// Sage sent to Karra as she walked towards Erik and N'dare.

"We'll have to make funeral arrangements. Topside, of course. I will not suffer him to be burried down here." Sage said in her unique firm tone. Xavier simply nodded his agreement. Sage moved closed and held Erik's hand. She could not imagine what he was going through inside. To lose the academy in such a manner, not to mention a few students, then this.

"We're here for you Erik.." Sage said almost in a whisper as she squeezed his hand. Even someone like Erik needed support and reassurance now and again.

That evening all was relatively quiet at the Xavier camp. It was strange how these Tunnels isolated them from the rigors of the world gone mad above them. The MRA had changed the way they lived in a blink of an eye....and now those who were considered to be special and priviliged were living underground, hiding from 'the law' as it were.

None of the faculty slept that night. Erik, N'dare, Sage, John.....they stayed up all night planning. Many times they spoke with certain students like Karra, Alastor and Eagle's Breath about specific tasks.

The second day of the Mutant Registration Act would promise to be even more challenging that the first, and as the third would be from the second and so on. The decision was made and there was no doubt in any of their minds. The MRA was madness and it had to come to an end, one way or another.

Tag: Students (feel free to tie up whatever scenes u have left over from day one)

Jacob York

NYC Underground Tunnel Network

Jacob made it down the manhole and started down a long corridor. He was glad that he was not being followed. Perhaps the MCU was busy with crowd control to bother with him.

Jacob used what knowledged he recalled from his days with the Brotherhood to navigate the sewer and tunnel systems. The journey seemed vaguely familiar as he went, but after the first hour of travel, things began to look more and more familiar. He even found a mark on one of the walls, one that belonged to the Morlocks. He recognized it even though it was faded with time. Probably because they had not been in the area for some time.

As Jacob passed the marker, he heard a strange noise. The sound reminded him of viscous materials, but he only heard it once he turned to go about his business. It stopped every time he stopped, but when he heard it again, it would sound closer.

Jacob was now painfully a
  2. Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Animan

After the mourning of the lost boy Jayson Bob decided to go find the one in charge. He believed they called him Proffesor Xavier though some of the students reffered to him as Professor X. After much searching he had finally found what was the makeshift office for proffessor Xavier. *thump* *thump* says the door as animan gives the door a nice knock.

Tag: Gj
  3. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings(Six)

Everyone was both morose and anxious after the mourning period they gave his old schoolmate. Morose over his death, anxious over their next move. A strike against the MRA. "Robert, how bad do you think this will get?" Chandler asked his friend. "I just want to be able to mentally and emotionally prepare for it." he added looking over to him.

TAG: Greyjedi
  4. Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: we really need to get this thing rolling again it has been dead for a while.
  5. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Xavier faculty and Students :MRA DAY 2

Morlock Tunnels

There was an early breakfast which was taken mostly in silence. Many had woken up expecting to still be at the mansion, instead, harsh reality greeted them, including the memory of the grim reality of the previous day.

Whether the professors had gone to sleep was uncertain, but soon such details were unimportant as Sage, John and Erik spoke to the gathered students.

Mention of arrangements for Jayson's funeral was mentioned as well as re-location for the Swan family, before the meeting focused on missions.

As expected, Sage was the first to take on the subject.

"Alright. I hope everyone has had a hardy enough breakfast. It's a new dat and there's lots to be done. Today we have several missions on our agenda. I shall be leading the first group, which will be covertly returning to the Mansion, there is critical business to be taken care of there. To begin with, I shall be taking Eagle's Breath, who will have transportation duty, thanks to his dimensional abilities."

Sage looked at Eagle's Breath and gave him a warning look. "No more tumbling to bottomless expanses."

"I'd also like Naomi, Six and Shadow Spite to come along. I'll consider any other volunteers if there are any. One of our main objectives is to connect Jocasta to Dr. Mac Taggert's Lab, but I'll let John tell you more abour that."

With a small bow, Sage stepped back and gestured for John to take her place.

The Co-leader of Xavier's smiled charmingly and waved at everyone as he stepped forward.

"Mornin' folks. *ahem* right then. Well, as Sage mentioned, my team is headed for Dr. Mac Taggert's Lab in Ireland, for that we will need The Magician. Robert, you are with me. You too Alastor. We need to know if the place is suitable enough for your needs. I also request for Professor N'dare to come along, if he is able. His expertise will be needed."

John looked over to N'dare and gave the weather controller a respectful nod.

"Naloth, you are with me as well.....and yes, I will also consider volunteers."

Once John stepped back, Erik Xavier gracefully took the blonde man's place at the center of the group.

"As for me, I shall be coordinationg certain portions of both missions, but I shall mostly be here with you, taking care of what is needed. As you may suspect, these mission, if successful, will mean positive change for us. Now, if there are any questions, considerations, criticisms or volunteers for that matter, this is the time to voice them."

Professor Xavier smiled kindly and nodded towards his students and waited for their words and reactions.

In the background, amids the gathered students, Robert leaned in next to Six.

"Well, does that answer your question?" he whispered, then winked.

"C'mon. I guess we should make our way to join Sage and whoever else is coming along."

Tag: Students, etc
  6. Kahn_Iceay Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Alastor

Alastor listened and Nodded in a small bit of shock. Visiting Ireland was something he had always wanted to do, but never had he assumed he would do such under the current situation. Then again it was Required. The mention of a Lab, gave hope. Reverse Enginering the Weapon and the Armor would take a good deal of equipment and Experties, the Pulse Rifle, Alstor was sure he could do on his own, he needed only fire a weapon to understand it. However the Armor was partly out of his field, though He had ideas in that regard. Understanding how to defend yourself from a weapon, was just so far from understanding how to use, a weapon.

Alastor then put his thinking aside, and started moving about slowly. When the situation presented itself, Alastor would talk to John, and then, get moving.

Tag: GJ, any
  7. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings(Six)

Chandler walked over to the Professor. "So you want my help. What are the details of the mission?" Chandler asked. "I just want to know what I'm going to have to prepare for." he added.

TAG: Gj
  8. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Eagle's Breath

As Sage spoke about 'No more tumbling to bottomless expanses', he gave a small shrug with a grin. She had to know she was taking all the fun out interdimensional travel, but that was her prerogative as long he was getting help to remember. Walking over casually he stood next to Sage, making sure to keep his arms behind his back and out of view, "You know of course that did have a bottom, all gas giants do." Then with a theatrical sigh he continued, "But if I must we can always travel in the mists, never been my favorite way too boring, nothing really happens. You'ld probably like it though."

TAG: Sage(GM), Any for mansion group
  9. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Naloth/ Phantom

Naloth sat quietly during the meeting, listening soberly. The news of a student dieing hit him hard. He had left his home and came to Xaviers to be safe, but nowhere was safe for mutants anymore. He sighed lightly and discontinued that line of thought. He didn't fear death...he just didn't really want to die at the age of sixteen. He could be safe, he could just register.. He shook his head harshly and berated himself. Safe or not, there was no blasted way he was going to register his genes. He continued rejecting idea after idea until he heard his name. "Naloth, you are with me as well.....and yes, I will also consider volunteers." He frowned lightly, he was going to Ireland? Why the heck did they want him? He shrugged and leaned back in his chair. Questions? No...none to voice in public at least. Mac Taggart's lab....that sounded like a fun place anyways. All sorts of gizmos and 'toys' for him to play with.. He grinned widely, this might be fun after all.

TAG: None, just waiting for the meeting to end I suppose

OOC: Sorry for the delay, RL crap. I'm going to be keeping up with this better now
  10. Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Knight

star 3
    Going to the proffesors office and him not being there he walks back to where he see's all the students going. He see's the proffesor making a speech of somekind and deciddes to sit back and listen. When he was done he walks up to him and begins to speak. Seeing the other guy standing there he says to him * oh excuse me sorry for interrupting* looking to the proffesor he says but I am looking to help lead in whatever missions there are. I would like to be a help of some kind.

Tag: Gj and Chandler
  11. DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    OOC - I know my character hasn't done much yet (read: anything at all... My bad), but I'm going on holiday from 20 Nov to 8 Dec (to New Zealand! :D) so I probably won't be online and posting during that time. Feel free to move my character around with the rest of the students, GJ, or whatever. ;)
  12. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: GJ, if I make any errors or do something you don't want,
    let me know, and I'll fix it as quickly as possible :).

IZOD
    Tunnels

Izod had been in deep thought all night. He had purposefully not selpt in order not to have another one of his strange dreams.

His emotions: Guilt,Shyness,Lonliness.

It was clear to him that he didn't belong here with these people. He had no powers, no was hunting him. He had no use being here with them.No, he had to leave.

But he didn't know how.

He had no idea how to get outside, and he didn't want to end up dead like that one guy they were talking about.

So he decided he would try to find Dr.Mctaggart, the highest authority he knew in the tunnels.
    Tags:GJ

WIND WEAPON
    tunnels

Wind Weapon was slightly less beat up than he was yesterday, which allowed his anger at the MCU and recoil to soar.

He was angry, and he really needed to beat the crap out of someone to release it. Unfortunately, if he even touched recoil chances were Sage would have someone on him in a matter of seconds. And the MCU was on the outside.

But Wind Weapon was in luck, a mission had been announced to go back to the mansion, and they asked for volunteers. Wind Weapon had no doubt there would be MCU there, and he'd probally be allowed to do more than just scratch them this time.

So Wind Weapon raised his hand and said, " I'd like to volunteer".

TAGS: GJ
  13. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    Karra
    Morlock Tunnels, Xavier Camp

Not too far, Karra tried her best not to pace, as Sage worked on Iori's unconscious body. After what felt like forever to her, Sage finally managed to draw Iori back from his subconcious struggle. She made no comments as she let the restored Iori reunite with Karra, Lera and Bad Boy, who had come over after the first hour.

Karra had wished to be alone with him, but at the moment she was simply happy that Iori was back. Karra gave a huge grin towards Lera. She had not seen the girl in what seemed like a very long time. Giving Bad Boy a wink, she then turned, and held Iori's hand, squeezing it gently.

//Whenever you are ready, I will speak with you alone.// Sage sent to Karra as she walked towards Erik and N'dare. Karra blinked, but simply nodded. Se wondered what could possibly Sage wish to talk with her about. But it seemed that lately she and Sage shared a few secrets already.

She had not forgotten about the object in space. She looked back at Iori and shuddered. That Sentinal had been something. But it gave her something she had not had in a long time. Time alone with Iori. Even if he was unconscious, and not able to enjoy it as she had. It was the longest time that had seen in awhile to be together. The thought made her smile. Who would have thought that on such a strange little world, she would have found someone she actually carried about. And while she cared for ALL of them, like Lera and the others, Iori was - special.

Karra looked back at Iori and grinned. "Hey sleepyhead. Glad you came back for me. But could you stop scarring me like that?!" she chided playfully, as she tugged a lock of his hair. She leaned over and gently kissed his forhead. Turning bright red, she quickly added, "I gotta go see a lady about a sentinal...but I'll be back real soon." she whispered to him, before she turned and left, all but flying out of the room. "You guys take good care of him." she called over her shoulder before she left. She really hated to go, but now that she knew that he was alright, she would go grab a quick sandwich. After that, Karra began to look for Sage. It didnt take too long to find sage, after all, she along with many of the other administrators and teachers were busy handling things with the students. Karra waited patiently off to the side of one of the tunnels, until Sage had a moment free to speak what was on her mind.

TAG: Grey

Professor N'dare, Blink and Aurora
    Morlock Tunnels, Xavier camp

If evening, after such somber news, was relatively quiet. None of the faculty slept that night. Erik, N'dare, Sage, John.....they stayed up all night planning. Many times they spoke with certain students like Karra, Alastor and Eagle's Breath about specific tasks.

Aurora along with her little charge slept, while Blink and Phantom helped the other patients in the makeshift Infirmary settle in for the night. Once they were finished, they too, fell to sleep, leaving THUNDER to keep watch over the area. N'dare set up several devices he had brought along with him, to safeguard the other students, and to make sure no more unfortunate accidents happened while they were there.

Next Day, Everyone

The second day of the Mutant Registration Act, and their time in the Morlock tunnels, would promise to be even more challenging that the first. There was an early breakfast which was taken mostly in silence. After breakfast, a meeting was called. As before Blink and Aurora listened in, while Professor N'dare and others attended.

John and Erik spoke to the gathered students. Mention of arrangements for Jayson's funeral was mentioned as well as re-location for the Swan family, before the meeting focused on missions.

As expected, Sage was the first to take on the subject.

"Alright. I hope everyone has had a hardy enough breakfast. It's a new day and there's lots to be done. Today we have several missions on our agenda. I shall be leading the first group, which will be covertly returning to the Mansion, there is c
  14. LeiaHair Jedi Master

star 4
    Naomi Lee
    Morlock Tunnels

Naomi laid curled up on her mat in what was apperently the night. (Although, she couldn't be sure because the tunnels were forever dark save for the flickering firelight.) Even with her eyes closed, Naomi never found sleep. The girl's cries were something she would never forget as Xavier walked the dead body to the make shift medbay. Naomi tossed and turned... she didn't know either of them... why should it bother her.

By the time people got up and moved about, Naomi had figured it out. The mansion was like a home for her... never had she truely belonged to any one place... untill Xavier's. The people who also lived in the building, whether she knew them or not, had become her family. It was like losing a second cousin you hardly knew... it was still upsetting to witness.

After getting up, her rough blanket wrapped around her, Naomi searched for some food. The granola was no where near as good as a bird or rabbit would have been for breakfast, but it would have to do. After scarffing down a bar or two, Naomi wandered the cave untill she was told what to do... she couldn't wait to get in there and sneak into the mansion. It was what she did best! She was, after all, a sly fox.

Roxanne Moore
    Morlock Tunnels

Tears would come no more and the wet trails from the last of them had long since dried upon Roxanne's cheek. Many people had comforted her, yet their words had fallen upon deaf ears. Nothing could get through to her. Roxanne could vaguely remember an arm here or there about her shoulders, but she couldn't recall a face to match the arms. She stayed next to his dead body, her fingers intertwined with his, untill a faceless arm forced her away from it and to her own mat, where, upon her own raspy request, was left alone.

Gone...? she thought simply, though she couldn't seem to grasp the concept. He had always been there and she thought he always would. Just like dad.

Roxanne had lost her father only two years ago... a lifetime ago, it seemed. Now, her brother had left her in this lifetime. Was everyone going to leave her, would she visit the ends of time by herself? She couldn't bare the thought of it. Who would be next? Whoever means the most... she thought bitterly.

Hours passed in a blink of an eye, then rewound to replay back in slow motion. Time seemed to be the only thing that could comfort her now. A desperate thought formed in her mind, and, for a second, Roxanne almost gave in. Tears that she did not know she could form fell down her cheeks like small rivers. She sat up quickly, her red curls falling over her shoulders, and looked about the caves. It was the first time she could actually see beyond her own nose since the sight of Jayson's dead body.

Quickly, Roxanne's eyes scanned the caves. Everyone was asleep (or... most people, anyway.) The one person she was looking for was now asleep, curled up next to the nearby fire. Shakily, she stood up and walked over to Brandon and curled up next to him, her arms wrapped around him from behind.

"Would it be wrong to go back and save him?" Roxanne whispered weakly into his ear. He didn't have to wake up for her to know the answer, but she couldn't help but feel like it was something she must do. Moments later, sleep hit her hard, visions of traveling back in time to save her twin brother filled her mind's eye.

TAG: Brandon

OOC: Sorry, had to back track a bit. Feel free to bring them up-to-date... and I hope you don't mind that I placed your character... if you wish to change it, let me know.

I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM TUESDAY TO SATURDAY... but I will try to post when I get back.
  15. Rilwen_Shadowflame Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Erin Mathews

A new day...well, as far as anyone could tell, underground. Erin had not slept well. One of the others was dead, and the grief this had roused had found its way past the empath's customary shields. As a result, her dreams had been troubling. She hadn't known the boy who had died...and now never would. But the fact that anyone was dead was a sobering reminder of what was at stake here.

Now, she was listening to Xavier's announcement of what was to be done. Some, apparently, would be returning to the mansion. Erin was glad that the most important of her possessions were in the backpack she'd been wearing, and therefore still had with her.

Another team...was going to Ireland. Erin straightened when she heard that, and when the announcements were done, she stepped forwards. "I'd like to volunteer to go with the ones heading for Ireland...at least, I might not stick out visually, anyway." She gave a slightly embarassed grin. Having family in Ireland, and having been there before to visit them, there was a certain appeal to the idea of going somewhere with at least a little familiarity. And she did look as Irish as the genuine ones like her cousins...and could fake an Irish accent, or speak Irish Gaelic. Trips to stay with them had been both instructive and enjoyable.

Tag: greyjedi, any
  16. HunterPrime Force Ghost

star 1
    Lazer & NightFall - Hell's Kitchen, Their Apartment Building, Laundry Room

Lazer sat quietly, biting her lip as she searched for Spider Girl. She didnt often use her powers, they way she was right now, and with good reason. With so much pain and misery around her, it was easy to be overwhelmed by it all. But now, she concentrated, on only one person.

Spider Girl.

She tried not to let the other things she felt crowd into her mind, for far too much was already at stake. If she could not find Spider Girl now, there would be no later. She and NightFall would be gone. She wanted to cry, at all the pain and suffering she felt, but she pushed it away, looking for a friend who was truly hurt.

Nearby, NightFall stood silently by. He watched, as the everypresent lookout for during such times as this, Lazer was vunerable. Under such strong emotions, she was preoccupied. He could see the concentration on her face, so focused was she on her single task. He knew that if given the chance, she would try to heal every being that she felt, but he knew that it would overtax her. Her carring and love for those around her, even in such difficult times, was one of many reason that he carried for her so. It was that part of her, that often had yanked him back from the dark abyss of his own madness at times.

It did take focus and concentration for Lazer, who many times was close to being distracted by a need here or there, but finally after a long while, she was able to find the subject of her search. Spider Girl. Lazer gave a faint smile. "Finally..." she whispered softly. Spider Girl was several blocks away, moving slowly, but steadily... though very hurt. Lazer looked up at NightFall. "I found her. But she's very hurt. I dont know how she is even moving..." Lazer bit her lip.She then spoke softly. "We're going to have to do this as Lazer and NightFall. Its the only way she will let us help her. The only way she will know its us..." NightFall simply nodded. "I know. It is a risk. But we will be brief."

Lazer stepped up close to NightFall, wrapping her arms around his body as she laid her head on his chest. She closed her eyes. "I can feel where she is. We can stay in the shadow, until we can show ourselves, unobserved. Track her through me." NightFall simply nodded, as he let his cloak grow and expand around them. Lazer would change as well during the transformation. As they faded away from their laundry room, NightFall whispered gently.."Why I let you talk me into such things...." Lazer responded by hugging him tighter... When they once again looked out into the world, from within the shadows, they would be wherever a good spot that they could intercept Spider Girl as quickly as possible. If worse came to worse, he would open a spot below her. He could feel that time was essential, if they were going to help Spider Girl, and perhaps staying out of phase to everything else would keep the MCU from sensing them. They would find out soon enough.

Tag: GreyJedi125
  17. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Going to be unavalible between now and Saturday.

Wow...first time in a long time I've had to deal with OPPM
  18. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    A Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone :) [face_peace]
  19. Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOC: *wipes tears from eyes* I can't believe it you guys are all gone. Come Back! Hello! *echo* Helloo.
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: WHO"S GONE!?!??!

We'll just swipe it all till they return. :D

[face_shhh]
  21. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm still here, I just need Gj to reply to my last post.
  22. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    Will have something up momentarily, working on it now. THANK YOU for still being here. *vanishes and goes back to typing* :-B [face_peace]
  23. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

star 4
    The Brotherhood HQ

The Citadel, Genosha

Lilith had watched in silence as Toga dispatched the remining MCU officers with detached surgical precision. Lilith cradled Plaga in her arms as he rose to fer feet to have a better look at the massacre. Toga's katana sword sliced through MCU armor and flesh easily enough, but Toga noticed that such severing did not come with some resistance from the material these weak men sheathed themselves in. That bit of knowledge was interesting.

As soon as the deed was done and Lilith was satisfied that each officer had been cut down at least half a dozen times, she called on a 'door'. The women walked through and soon found themselves back home in Genosha. More to the point, they were trasnported to the huge infirmary section.

Several medics rushed over to Lilith and Toga. They had the presence of mind to bring a gurney with them.

"My lady, we came as soon as we were told." A medic said, his voice sounding a bit nervous and apologetic.

Lilith looked at him stoically, her expression unreadable as she handed over Plaga.

"Report to me as soon as you find anything...." Lilith's voice was so hollow and dark that her words seemed threatening without her even meaning them to.

"Y-yes, M'lady."

In less than a minute, the medics rushed off with Plaga as they headed to the emergency room.

"Come Toga.." Lilith said as she turned. She didn't even look, but began floating away. "We must report what we have learned to Lord Exodus. He so prefers a more personal accounting of current events than what is reported by the media."

Lilith looke dover her shoulder and gave Toga a sly smile before continuing on to one of several networked elevator banks. Soon, they would be before Might Exodus, and he too will know the foolishness of man.

Tag: PRFFM ( If yer still around buddy.... :( )

Genosha, Underground Dome, Battle Arena

Barbarella was shouting and hissing at Shifter in a language he was unfamiliar with. It sounded european, but he could not be sure due to the raspy quality of her voice. Whatever it was, it was getting her pretty amped up! Her body language did little to conceal the fact that she was getting positively heated!

In the background, the crowd had quieted down some, whch was a bit unusual. Barbarella was oblivious to this, but out of the corner of his eye, Shifter could see a good portion of the crowd looking up at the Mega-screens. An important text notification was being played superimposed on the image of match taking place. Something about a Mutant Registration in the americas and a Special Announcement by Lord Exodus after the match.

Shifter had no time to see anything else, as a screaming Barbarella came at him, suddenly rushing him with barbed arms clawing and swinging wildly.

Tag: Hunter Prime

Oni

World of Warcraft. Darnasus, Questers secret tavern.

While everyone's was intent watching the scrying globe infornt of them, the one which displayed news of Spider Girl and current MCU activity throughout the city, Oni quickly realized that that was only a media network tap. That was a basic accomplishment and one she could do herself.

This realization caused her to curiously scan around the room, just to see if there was anything more interesting going on, even as she maintained an air of interest on what was going on infront of her. Several tables had scrying orbs, but not all....but none were free at the moment. It seemed that tonight was a 'busy' night at Questers.

Nevertheless, Oni's cursory scan yielded result. The female dark elf she spied enchanting earlier had grown very quiet and still. She seemed transfixed before her scrying orb. Her eyes weer as big as saucer plates and her moth slightly open. She seemed more than slightly shocked
  24. Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Knight

star 3
    Animan, you shall also be going to Ireland along with Dr.Mc Taggert. I believe your abilities will best suit that particular mission."
    Erik gestured for Animan to join Dr. Mc Taggert, who was at the moment speaking with two other students.

Walking over to taggert he smiles and reaches across his back and grabs out his samuri sword. He smiles and asks will I be needing this?
  25. TheManinBlack Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: yes I'm still around...Finals have prevented me coming o here but know I'm free!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.