1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Xavier Institute for Higher Learning: Path of Heroes

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Jun 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijoker Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Jul 6, 2004
    star 7
    IC: James Shorty
    Location Atlanta airport

    As standing in the packed airport, waiting to get on his plan to go to New York. He is thinking that the wait is long it needs to go faster. After 5 minute He get on the plane and sit by an older man. The plane was full of people he was that they had put all the people in the airport in there. The plane starts to take off the older man starts talking to him.
    ?it?s a nice day for a plane trip? said the old man
    ?yes? James said
    ?I to see my wife in the hostile? said the old man
    ?I?m sorry to hear that? James said
    ?they say that it will be 5 hrs before we get there but I wish I was with her now? the old man said
    ?I know I want to get there soon too? James said
    So 5 hrs went by, the airplane got to the airport safely. As James and the older man got out side the airport the older man got into to a cab and went off to see his wife. James got into a cab. He told the driver to take him to Xavier Institute. So the driver took him there. He get out of the cab and stands at the entrance looking confused that he don?t know where to go.

    TAG: any one
  2. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 12, 2004
    star 5
    IC: Hermes
    Lera's Room

    "fadhb ar bith!"
    He replied in Gaelic before being burned by Thera. He grinned a not-so-sincere grin, before following Thera out the Window and into the air.

    He folded his wings and corkscrewed around her laughing. He hadn't flown with her in some time now...everyone had been so busy...so so busy.

    "Thera!" He called to her "Who's the Eve-Chick back there?"

    Tag: Thera
  3. JediAayla Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 21, 2005
    star 2
    IC: Thera

    "Why do ya wanna know, Wings?" she called back, flying higher and higher. She laughed to herself, happy to be around Hermes again. So much had gone on in the past weeks that she hadn't had any spare time to spend with him. "Her name's Rowan...she's the librarian. A friend." With that, she abruptly turned and flew toward Hermes at full speed. When she was close to crashing into him, she veered left, tapping his shoulder. "You're it, sugah!"

    Tag: Hermes

  4. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 17, 2005
    star 1
    OOC: Man, you people post waaaaaaay too fast. :p Hopefully I'm not too out of it, or anything... [face_worried]

    IC HAWK, ELANA WARNER:

    The day was beautiful. Birds chirped on the tree planetd across the lawn, the splash of students in the swimming pool was heard afar off, mixed with the voices of the students conversing around the rear lawn of the Xavier Institute for Higher Learning.

    Jack still sat on the bench, melancholy shown on his face. He'd barely spoken to his best friend, Alice Sota, since he'd come back from his adventure weeks earlier. The two were the best of friends, in fact, she was really Hawk's only real friend. Everyone else he knew pretty much by name and ability.

    Standing from the bench, he walked into the Xavier Institute, and walked towards her room. He began whistling a tune as he walked, his feet clicking on the hardwood floor. The place was a bit different now, due to its remodeling after the attack on the Institute a while back. He had been gone the entire time, though, trudging through the sewers...

    Finally, he reach Alice's door. He knocked, but no one answered. Figures.

    Jack turned, and strolled back to the rear lawn.

    Meanwhile, Elana had finished playing basketball, and now was wandering the back lawn. Upon finding nothing overly exciting to do, she sat down on a bench. Then, a tingling began overtaking her. Oh no, she thought Not now...

    She got up from the bench, and ran towards the closest door, trying to get to the infirmary. Her vision blurred, and seh fell as she tripped over the steps leading to the doorway. Sprawled across the floor, pain began to course through her body. Tentacle-like protrusions began to grow out of her back, ripping holes in the back of her shirt.

    Disoriented, she scrambled towards the infirmary. Several students looked in shock as the tentacles began forming into arm-like sturctures, with pincers on the end. Six total had sprung out of her back, swinging this way and that.

    Stumbling through the infirmary's door, her skin quickly paling to the point of transparency, she looked around frantically for help. Professor N'Dare had developed a way to slow down the effects of her ability, almost like a sedative, so she could stop it. After an incident where her transformation had nearly killed a student (and herself), it seemed like a good idea - especially when she could barely control her mutant power.

    "Professor N'Dare!" she shouted hoarsely, "Are you here?!"

    TAG: Ktala, SB, gj125, anyone

    D_N :cool:
  5. Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 25, 2005
    star 2
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

    Alice decided to take the long way around to John's office. Her honey voice hummed the Malice Mizer album, which still ran through her head.

    She heard the sounds of a scuffle coming from the Infirmary, and raced in.

    She gasped when she saw a girl in the middle of what appeared to be a transformation.

    Acting quickly, Alice rushed to her side.

    "Calm down sweetheart," she reached out for the girl's hand. "I'm Alice, I'm here to help." Her voice was calm, which was exactly what it needed to be for this situation.

    TAG- D_N, GJ, anyone in the area
  6. Teegirloo Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Jaya Marxx (RavenHawk)
    Location: Central Park, New York


    Jaya looked at the young who was so terrified of her with a frustration. He didn't seem to understand that to linger about like this would only cause attention for them. He looked furious as well as scared as he shouted at her.

    "Mutants don't need training, do the rest of the world a favor and stay in the closet." "I don't know of this place you are looking for, and honestly I wouldn't help you if I did." "Follow me and you will regret it."

    The young man ran as fast as he could and never stopped. Jaya was frustrated more at herself than anything. She couldn't get through to him and in her mind she thought of more ways to help him, but in the end it didn't seem to matter. If he didn't want to be helped she couldn't force him.

    She let him go hoping that he would someday learn to cope with his fears. She hoped it would be sooner than later. Jaya felt like she failed him, but she did all she could.

    Now it was time for her to move on her own again. She knew this place was out here somewhere, but where she had no idea. She transformed herself back in to the black raven hawk and flew away. Jaya didn't know if she would actually see that scared young man again, but she had a feeling she would.


    TAG: GM

    OOC: Hey D1 i figured either you wanted to be caught by the Brotherhood or make it on your own to where ever you wanted. If i was wrong then im sorry, you can discard this post then.

  7. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 17, 2005
    star 1
    IC ELANA WARNER:

    As Elana's metamorphosis continued, a woman rushed in, who crouched down at her side.

    "Calm down sweetheart," she said, holding Elana's violently shaking hand in hers, "I'm Alice, I'm here to help." Her voice was soft, gentle, and caring.

    Elana ripped her hand away, afraid that something might happen during her change. "Stay away!" she managed to say, not in a nasty tone, but in warning.

    Her body continued to be subject to spasms as the color of her skin fluxuated rapidly from near-transparent, to pitch black. Her body shook violently as the tentacles grew in diameter and length, flailing this way and that. Eventually her skin tone began to return to its normal color, a slight red hue. As her body continued to calm, the protrusion shrank back into Elana's body. Then, the pain subsided, and it was all over.

    Elana, flat on her face, managed to work herself to a chair, and motioned for Alice to come over.

    "I'm... sorry," she said between breaths, trying to reorient herself. "It just happens sometimes. It comes really fast, and I can't stop it..."

    She looked up at Alice, wiping the sweat off her brow. "You're Jack's friend, right?"

    The two had never been introduced. Jack had remained in utter isolation ever since returning from the adventrue Elana and he had nearly a month ago.

    "I'm Elana." She said, taking another deep breath, and managing a weak smile. "Russian, if you can't tell by the accent."

    TAG: SGB, gj125

    D_N :cool:
  8. Schoolgirl_Bounty Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 25, 2005
    star 2
    Alice Sota- Tetsuo

    Alice kneeled down beside Elana's chair. "Hey, there's no need to apologise to me. Let me get you some water." She walked over towards the faucet, and grabbed one of the paper cups that was supplied for them. While she was doing this, she took out her phone, and sent a quick text to Jack

    Found Elana in Infirmary, she's okay, just shaken from a transformation. I think it best you help.

    She hoped her speedy message didn't seem too urgent. She didn't want to worry her friend.

    She smiled sweetly as she handed the cup to Elana. "I tried to study Russian a while back, but my Japanese tounge didn't agree with it." She gave the girl a moment to calm down. She sat on the floor, cross-legged.

    She smiled as she took one of the metal balls out of her pocket, and floated it in the air, allowing it to morph.

    "So Elana, What sort of things do you like?"

    TAG-D_N, GJ
  9. Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 12, 2004
    star 5
    IC: Hermes
    Flying above Mansion

    He closed his wings and pulled a complete flip before flapping his wings hard to chase her. His wings grew in size, giving him the edge in flight.

    "Thera...Is everythign a game to you?" he asked in a wine, before tapping her on the ankle and proclaiming, "You're it!"

    He dropped in altitude quickly, then flew fast in the other direction.

    "So, Thera," he said, spiraling quickly to avoid her hand "How come I don't know this chick?"

    Tag: Thera
  10. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Karra
    Xaviers Mansion - Lera's Room

    Karra smiled at Rowan. "Umm. New style?" she whispered. "Bloody Hell." Hermes exclaimed. Karra held back a chuckle. Seems like he had just notice Rowan as well.

    "Now, I may not be up on the latest fashion, but I'm pretty sure it's the 80's that are in style, not Adam and Eve hun." He grinned, which
    immediately made her eyes go wide and her cheeks blush.[/i] Karra watched with interest as she suddenly notice the plants around Rowan suddenly become more full and lush, and hide hera little better. "Wow! Nice trick!" she said softly.

    Hermes quickly moving over to Lera's Closet, drawing an X-Mansion robe from within. "You'd best put this on before you make all the boys 'round here
    happy."
    he said in a Southern accent as he tossed the robe to her. Karra grinned. Rowan said something in a language she had never heard before in her life.

    Lera sat up then, as if suddenly noticing all the people in her room.. A sheepish smile crossed her face. "Um,hi. Nice look Rowan. Sorry." Karra wondered who she was saying sorry to. She looked over, quietly at Iori.

    Lera spoke up again, "I've got to...do...I have to take a shower. Thanks all for coming and helping but I'm fine." She said. Karra didnt belive that. Lera's outburst usually was something emotional. She wondered what was wrong. She had been withdrawn since the attack. Then again, almost all of them had. Thera frowned, probably thinking the same thing.

    Thera removed her hand from Iori's shoulder. "All right, sugah...you go do that. But if you need me..." she tapped her forehead. "I'll be on mind...just call and I'll hear you." She blew the girl a kiss and stepped toward the window. "We'll get someone to clean this up for
    you."
    She turned to the others. "Come on ya'll...scoot! And
    Hermes,"
    she gave him a glare and a poke in the ribs. "Quit drinkin'
    Rowan in like you ain't had water in years!"


    Karra smiled as Thera leapt out of Lera's window and into the cool air. As Lera went into her bathroom, Rowan moved over to Karra. Leaning in, she
    whispered, "Um, did you hear anything about a joke being played on me? Like, putting one off on the new faculty member? 'Cause I was just in my room, and it seems like all my kit has disappeared. I mean, I opened my drawers, and instead of my knickers, there was some boys tighty whities. Same with the rest of my clothes, all gone." She smiled, as she watied for a response.

    Karra blinked, not sure what to say. She was not really sure what happened with Rowans room, but it was almost like, she didnt know she had been gone awhile. Karra spoke slowly. "Well, not that I know of. But if there was a joke, I bet Thera is waiting to tell you in the kitchen. We did have to move some rooms around." Karra said, and then gave a small grin. She would let Thera handle that nova burst.

    As everone else left, Karra stood near the doorway. "I'll clean up." she said softly as she looked at Iori. When it was just them, she shook her head. She felt something was still wrong. She tiptoed to the closed door of Lera's bathroom. "When you finish cleaning up...you wanna go flying? I mean, outside this time." she asked carefully.

    Karra found a small broom, and began to clean up the glass and other debrie from the floor, proping the door up near its hinges.

    TAG: Lera, Iori, Hermes, Thera, Lera




    Professor N'dare
    His Office - Xavier Mansion, Lower levels


    N'dare was busy finishing the last touches on a device to assist in keeping the mansion safe. He had just run a check on his remaining patients, and everyone seemed alright at the moment. He had just finished putting away his tools, when he received a priority alert from Jocasta. [Medical alert]

    He moved, quickly heading for the Infirmary, which was located just a few doors down. He heard a shout, and sounds of a few of his droids, moving out of the way, in alarm. As he moved into the office, he heard voices.

    Elana
  11. Genimay Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 2, 2005
    star 4
    IC:Lera

    Lera felt the static people normally gave off fade. Just a couple people left. She heard Karra's voice and jumped to her feet with a jolt of surprise. Electricity jumped off her and a hand mirror crashed to the floor. 'damn!' Lera cursed in her head. "No!...I mean,um,not today. Just go,I've got the room." she said though the tears were evident in her voice.

    As she talked Lera began to clean up the glass. A shard sliced her hand and blood leaked from the cut. It caught Lera's attention. The blood was hers,she was hear. No voices or memories plauged her. They started to seap back into her mind and Lera dragged the glass across her upper arm.

    A sharp inhale may have been heard outside her door but the voices left. Lera waited a few beats. They did not return. As blood ran down Lera's arm she gave a small smile.

    TAG-Karra,Iori
  12. Master_Vicky Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2003
    star 4
    OOC: Wow. You guys post like crazy! Well, now that I'm all caught up, I guess I'll post.


    IC: Gregory Balis (Ogre)


    Greg rolled over in his bed with a groan. There was a general assembly today for the new students and everyone had to be there. He didn't even have to look at the clock to know it was going to start soon. While the last thing he wanted to do was meet new people and risk the chance of embarrassing himself, skipping the meeting would probably be worse.

    He quickly put his usual plain white t-shirt and blue jeans on, then grabbed his black jacket on his way out. Immediately he was taken aback by the sheer number of new faces. Greg actually paused for a few heartbeats just looking around. All sorts of people ranging from normal looking to definitely mutant were walking around looking for their room assignments. An enormus guy covered almost completely in metal went lumbering by. Greg's gaze lingered a moment on him before he started for the main floor. In usual fashion, Ogre made his morning remark.

    So how are you going to mess up today?

    Not caring who saw this time, Greg rolled his eyes. Sometimes he really wished he could have his mind all to himself. Unfortunately that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Greg's step slowed a bit. Or would it? For what felt like the hundredth time Greg's thoughts went back to that night a month back. What that lady had said. True she could have been lying to win Ogre over, but what if she had really meant it? To finally be free. Never have to worry about your reactions. Be able to be normal; just Greg...

    Greg shook his head and picked up his pace again. No. Even if it was possible, the price was something he wasn't willing to pay. The professor had already suffered enough as it was. And he couldn't do that him after all he had done for him.

    It's not your choice. She offered it to me.

    "I'm not going through this again." Greg said softly under his breath.

    You can avoid it all you want, but when the time comes, I'll make my move.

    Greg bit back his reply. Not for the first time did regret not telling Professor N'dare the whole story about what happened. About how Ogre really took control. That it wasn't just a slip up in his emotions. And the real reason he was barrelling seemingly towards the fight, but really at their leader. He left out the shadow lady, but made sure that he wouldn't have to see Professor Xavier. He discreetly requested only to speak to the other staff members if the need arose. And asked N'dare if there was a way, by medicine or other means, of further supressing his agressive emotions.

    His answer was an "I'll look into it" followed by an odd look, but Greg refused to explain himself. It was the only way in his mind to ensure the professor's safety. His only real concern was that necklace. He'd never found it and none of the teachers ever mentioned finding it. For all he knew it had dissappeared. Greg highly doubted that, but he would never know.

    He was almost to the main floor now. Sticking his hands in his jacket pockets, he lifted his green eyes from their usual spot on the floor to scan the room and it's occupants.




    Tag: Those in the surrounding area, GJ125
  13. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 8, 2006
    star 3
    IC: James Webber

    "I don't know about James here, but I'm fine. I've lived here for five years." Kristin looked up at James and smiled sweetly. "What do you say? You need some help with your bags?"

    James thought for a moment. Grant could clone himself enough times to get his bags unpacked with ease, and he needn't burden Bo and Kristin with work.

    "Umm, no thanks, I think I can manage. I like Bo's idea, though," James winked and smiled back at Kristin. "What do you say?"

    Tag: Kristin, Bo
  14. PRENNTACULAR VIP

    Member Since:
    Dec 21, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Johan
    Mansion Grounds

    Johan took the hand of the lady called Radient Light.

    "It is a pleasure to meet you madam." Johan gently took the indicated seat, still smiling. "So how long have you been teaching here? Any tips for the fresh meat?"

    TAG: Radiant Light
  15. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 19, 2004
    star 3
    IC: Bo Black, Lawn


    "Well, fun it is then. Let's go inside and see what kind of trouble we can get into." Bo suggested as they were moving toward the mansion. Bo was always up for a good time, especially when he has people to have a good time with.



    "Hey Kristin, you know that power of yours could come in handy in case we get caught. Hopefully, I'll see it comin'." Bo said and he winked at Kristin as he opened the door for her.

    Bo realized that he had competition for Kristin's attention in James, this was no bother to Blackjack, he would just be himself, it's never let him down before. Anyway, even if he got shot down again, Bo was never one to stay down long, he would find what he was looking for. He had heard that there was a firey little southern girl around somewhere and that also had peaked the attention of the smooth-talkin' country boy.


    Tag: Kristin, James
  16. JediAayla Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Jun 21, 2005
    star 2
    IC: Thera

    "Thera...Is everything a game to you?" Hermes whined. Thera felt a tap on her ankle and heard Hermes proclaim "You're it!"

    Damn, she thought, before pulling an about face and racing after him.

    "So, Thera," he said, spiraling quickly to avoid her hand "How come I don't know this chick?"

    "Nah, everything isn't a game to me...I can be serious." she stopped flying and hovered midair, crossing her arms over her chest pouting stubbornly. "If that's how you want me, Captain Funsucker, then fine." She began lowering herself to perch on a tree branch. "And you don't know Rowan," she thought-spoke, "because she kind of disappeared on us for a while...I don't know where to, and I'm not sure she does either...but I intend to ask her."

    Tag: Hermes
  17. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Apr 22, 2004
    star 4
    ic: Radiant Light
    Institute Lawn

    "Oh, i havn't been teaching for that long. I used to teach here before I changed... I'll explain another time. But then I left, I set up my own school, The London Academy for Taltented Teens, but it was attacked by an, as of yet, unknown force, so my students and I came here and I'm teaching again. So that whole sentance could have been boiled down to I tought, I left, I returned, I teach." Elaine said laughing slightly. She then nodded her head slightly. "I do have one piece of advice though, don't treat them like children... because they're not. Some of them are more powerful then we'll ever be."

    tag: Johan


    ic: Plaga
    Boston International Airport

    "We're going somewhere wonderful. A place where mutants don't need to hide and where we are not controlled like animals. I'm certain you and your powers will like it there. It's called the Brotherhood." Plaga said, not even turning around as she continued her poewrful strides towards the exit.
    "You won't be the first newcomer there, since this Mutant Registration Order is drawing so near our numbers are swelling." Plaga spat on the mention of the Registration Order.

    Tag; RedForFreakMode
  18. Dark-Enigma Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 8, 2006
    star 3
    IC: James Webber

    "Wait," said James as they headed towards the mansion. "I know having fun is all well and good, but I don't think this is such a wise idea." His mature side took over, as it so frequently did in these types of circumstances. "I mean, this is my first day here, and I don't feel like getting caught and getting on the professors' bad sides. Shouldn't we wait until after the assembly?"

    Tag: Kristin, Bo
  19. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 5
    Xavier Institute for Higher Learning

    Xavier Mansion Garage

    Earlier, John Storm II had been in deep contemplation as he mentally reviewed events that predicated the Institute's current state of affairs. While he sat inside his McLaren F1, his attention was brought back to 'reality' by the sound of a starting car engine. He immediately recognized the type of engine it was, but by the time he looked, he only saw the orange vehicle from behind. John had never seen the car before and chided himself for noticing it earlier. He let his worries distract him far more than was deemed acceptable. After taking in a deep breath and releasing it, John decided it was time to join the assembly, after all, he was the one in charged after Erik, and it wouldn't do to have an assembly without his presence there.

    *******************************************************************************

    Xavier Mansion, Front gates

    James Shorty

    The young man may have looked confused as he stood before the Mansion's Front Gates, but the same was not true for the cabbie. The trip from La Guardia Airport to WEstchester had not been inexpensive and now he demanded his just compensation.

    "Hey Buddy!!" the cabbie yelled as he leaned across and stuck his head out the passenger side window, "Who's gonna pay the fare, eh? This wasn't exactly a free ride ya know, I ain't a charity!!

    Th cabbie grew increasingly agitated as he waved an arm to get the young man's attention.

    "Hey, BUDDY!!"


    Tag: Jedijoker

    ***********************************************************************

    Xavier Mansion, Student Dormitories/ Big Lawn

    Pierce, Geoff, Jason & Elroy/ Kevin, Jeff, Kristin, Webber Twins, Elaine, Bo Black & Johan, Eagle's Breath

    The assigning of quarters went quite smoothly, except when it came to Elroy. Due to his size, Jocasta had to find him one of the bigger rooms, but at least she got him a suitable room closest to his new friends, which was located one floor down and near the stairs. She understood enough about the psychology of fraternal bonding to keep the boys near each other. Of course, she knew that this was a temporary condition, but only if that bond extended equally to the rest of the students that aspired to be part of the X-men.

    Before the new found friends knew it, they were all settled in and Jocasta was leading them back to the Big lawn and ushering them to four empty white seats.

    Several rows past them, was the front row where the podium was located but a few meters from it. From around the podium, several large screens began to rise from hidden places, and perhaps to everyone surprise, the left arm of each chair also produced swiveling flat screens. The Institute's symbol came on for a moment, then faded, soon to be replaced with a scrolling announcenet that the General Assembly would begin in less than ten minutes and that everyone should find a seat. All around, the hidden speakers announced the same in Jocasta's calm and soothing voice.

    The announcement softly faded to black just as Kevin took a seat next to Jeff and asked: "Hey, what did I miss?"

    Almost as if to answer his question, the screens came back on as they tuned in on a breaking news story.


    [" ...This is Stephanie White reporting, as we bring you this breaking news coverage in our continuing story on the War Against Mutant Terror. Believe it or not, less than an hour ago, hidden cameras behind the Old Montessi Covenant House captured this incredible footage of Mutant violence. As one mutant, who appears to be what is known as a 'speedster' savagely attacks a defenseless human woman, another mutant intervenes. This one in the guise of a demon. According to local mutation experts, this form is said to be taken in order to instill fear and terror in others.

    As you can see, the demon is able to spew fiery plasma, which he uses to arrest the spee
  20. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2006
    star 3
    IC: Miyu Sato

    "Sounds like a treat." She spoke softly while observing the panicked and staring people. This didn't bother her but she knew if this continued, measures would be taken by someone.

    "Mmmm...." Miyu groaned seductively. "We'll be out of here in no time. Stupid... impudent... underlings..."

    She shot hyperthetical daggers to the people nearby whilst continueing to strut towards the exit.

    Tag: Darth_Joesha, GM?
  21. Morkai Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Mar 29, 2005
    star 3
    IC: Daniel Chalmers (AKA Wolf)

    Wolf cocked his head to the side slowly, his nostrils flaring as he took in the scent of the alleyway and his "host". His golden eyes giving nothing away but a cold hard stare, Wolf sized his confronter up before he answered "Sorry mate" he growled "not from around here, i dont know what this brotherhood is and i dont particularly care, so i suppose that would make me a free agent". He finished as he used a sharpened claw to clear some food from between his teeth. Wolf slowly turned side on into a deceptively open stance then added "Now d'you wanna tell me what this is all about? or am i going to get bored with this whole conversation?".

    TAG: GM
  22. Darph_Nader Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Aug 17, 2005
    star 1
    IC JACK & ELANA WARNER:

    Jack storlled around the rear lawn, mulling over things in his mind. The anti-human cause had come more up-front to Jack lately, more so than ever, do to the death of his parents, and the MoMA chasing him and his sister across three states. They had no right to do this to them. They were just a little different, that's all. It was a free country, anyway... why should mutants have to suffer?

    His cell phone jingled, breaking his train of thought. He fished it out of his pocket, and flipped it open. A text message had been sent ot him. Opening it, he read the message.

    Found Elana in Infirmary, she's okay, just shaken from a transformation. I think it best you help.

    It was from Alice. Just great. He'd barely talked to her since he'd gotten back, mostly due to the great deal of anger he had bottled up inside him. But, he'd have to see her. He'd have to try to contain himself.

    Shoving the phone back in his pocket, he dashed for the Infirmary.

    Meanwhile, in the Infirmary...

    Elana and Alice had begun to talk, after Elana had a glass of water.

    "I tried to study Russian a while back, but my Japanese tounge didn't agree with it."

    Elana smiled, "I thought the same about English." She took another sip of her water.

    Alice had sat down beside the chair, and began playing with some metal balls, shaping them this way and that. Jack had said she can do thing with metal, and Elana thought it was cool.

    "So Elana, What sort of things do you like?"

    "Well," Elana said, taking another sip of her drink, "I like to read and write. Biking too, but I haven't done much of that lately."

    Professor N'Dare rushed into the room.

    "Is everything alright, ladies?" he asked with a polished charm, and a half smile. "Elana, did you have another transformation?" he asked gently.

    Elana looked up at him, and smiled. "I'm fine now, and yeah, I did. But I'm better now."

    Jack then sprinted intot he room, almost taking down N'Dare as he tried to stop.

    His first order of business was Elana.

    "'Lana," he said, bending down next to the chair, "You okay?"

    "Yes, Jack," she said in annoyed tone, "I'm fine. Nobody's dead, or anything."

    Elana had become more and more annoyed by Jack's overprotectiveness lately. But since she was the only family Jack had left, he had good reason. But still, it got on Elana's nerves.

    Jack stood up, and looked down at Alice, who was morphing her metal balls. "I never did understand how you could sit around and play with those things for as long as you do."

    He ran his fingers through his hair. "So, how are you, Alice?"

    TAG: Ktala, SGB, gj125

    D_N :cool:
  23. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    IC Reno Byrd (Fade)
    Manhattan, New York, Small Cafe

    Reno stared at the tv as the broadcast came on. He placed his sandwich back down onto his plate and took a sip of orange juice before standing up. He took his headphones out of his ears and listened to the broadcast.

    [ According to forensic reports, the blast occured sometime last night while the popular bar was filled with patrons watching the game. Demolition experts have studied the site and are said to be confounded by the cause of the detonation. A close source to the investigation who has spoken to us in condition of anonymity has disclosed that the devastating explotion was likely the work of a rogue mutant. The Auxiliay Mutant Crime Unit responded to the event, coordinating efforts with local law enforcement officials. We have unconfirmed reports that the AMCU may have a lead in this case. Stay tune as we bring you more updates on this story as it develops]

    Reno sighed lightly and sat back down, leaning agaisnt his seat and closing his eyes lightly. His eyes quickly snapped back open as one man shouted out for them to change the chanel.

    "Can we get ESPN on that thing? We're kinda tired of hearing about hell bent mutants, just kill' em all and be done with it."

    "Damn right!"


    Reno looked up to see the chanel had been indeed changed to ESPN. He sighed and finished eating his sandwich, draining the last of his orange juice quickly. He stood up and pulled some money out of his pocket, going over to Carina. He placed the money in her palm, smiling gently.

    "Thank you Carina. I'll see you tomorrow."

    "Bye Reno.."

    Reno sighed gently. She seemed to be in somewhat of a daze. Reno opened the door and walked out, placing his headphones back in place. He began to cross the street, without really looking if anycars were coming. Carina had walked over to the window, to watch him leave. A speeding car came towards Reno, honking loudly. Carina's eyes widened and she screamed out at Reno. Reno spotted her out of the corner of his eye and just as quickly her spotted the car. Reno quickly teleported back onto the sidewalk, the car zooming through where he would have been seconds before. Reno was breathing quickly, staring at the car and then at the poof of smoke that was left behind. He turned to look at Carina, only to find her backing away from the window. The fear was evident in her eyes. Reno clenched his hands into tight fists and looked down, quickly teleporting back to his apartment.

    Tag: GreyJedi125
  24. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 23, 2006
    star 1
    IC:Brandon Drake

    "Dah," Brandon woke up suddenly to the sound of the news real which had somthing about an assasination attempt on a U.S Senator's life, and that Canadian authorities are searching for the attacker. Then his phone started to ring.

    "This is just great," Brandon said to himself, as the newcaster stated the assailant was still at large. "Now all mutants in this part of Canada are "suspects", I knew a time would come when it wasnt gonna be safe to stay here anymore, this is it."

    Brandon's self converstion was interupted again by the ringing of his phone. He hesitated but reluctantly picked up.

    TAG:Greyjedi125

  25. Teegirloo Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    May 26, 2005
    star 6
    IC: Jaya Marxx (RavenHawk)
    Location: Central Park, New York


    After Jaya transformed into a raven hawk and started to fly away she heard rustling sounds from the trees nearby. It sounded like the birds who made a nest in the trees were disturbed for some reason.

    She flew around to see what the commotion was all about and she couldnâ??t believe what she saw. Men were coming out from different hiding spots including in the trees with rifles in their hands. She was very aware of who they were and what they wanted.

    They were the Auxiliary Mutant Crime Unit. Their job was to capture mutants like her and the young man she just left. Her thoughts went to the young man as she saw the MCU start to surround him.

    "Halt! Mutant Crime Unit!" "Fire!" They yelled to the man as one member started to try and snare him with a net. Jaya knew she had to do something. They would kill him if they captured him.

    She squawked to the birds that were flying in the air after their nests had been disturbed to swirl at the MCU. They did just that along with attacking with their beaks they obviously distracted the men.

    It wasnâ??t over yet; she still had to get the young man out of there. Jaya quickly transformed into a vicious predator, a leopard. She usually likes to be in a bird form because of its many advantages of not being discovered. This time Jaya had no choice but to become more of a weapon. In the form of a leopard she pounced on the man with the net clasping his arm with her sharp teeth. She watched as the MCU was surprised to see a vicious predator on the loose. She wasnâ??t trying to kill them she just wanted to scare them away but if she had to she would. The birds continued to distract until they saw the leopard. Jaya was grateful for their help, but she knew it was asking too much for them to stay with her in the animal form that she was in.



    TAG: D1, GM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.