main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON The YJN library is here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Yeroc, Jun 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yeroc

Darth_Yeroc Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2001
    Just like the subject says. YJN now has a library. It currently contains 42 Star Wars novels (Darksaber, Shadow Hunter, Balance Point etc.), 10 books pertaining to Star Wars (Star Wars Encyclopedia, the essential guides etc.) and 1 Star Wars magazine. It's just starting out, but hopefully in time, it will get bigger. It works just like a normal library (but a few slight changes). Ask for the librarian (me - Corey Vidal) and we'll set up a time you can come over. You borrow a book give me your name, address and phone number, and will have 1 month to read it. After 1 month, I will charge 25 cents (a quarter) a week for late charge. If a book it returned in a condition worse than it was givin, you will be allowed to keep to book you ruined, but you must buy the YJN library a new one. All proceeds from late charges will go towards the YJN library. Donations are possible, please do not donate used books, either donate money or but the book, DO NOT READ IT, donate it to the YJN library, and you will be allowed to read it first. All people who donate books will have their name printed on the inside cover. Donated books will not ever be given back to the buyer of the book, so make sure you are willing to part with it before donation. DO NOT attempt to call me to borrow books over e-mail.
    Thank you.

Edit: removed phone number

2. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Um...just a pointer. It's generally not a great idea to post your phone number on a public board. Although you may trust all the people who post here, it doesn't mean that there aren't a few psychos just lurking. Safety first!

Cris~

3. Han_YoungJediNiagara

Han_YoungJediNiagara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2001
    Has Chris approved this?

Just asking

4. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    It's approved.....to a point. And no, it wasn't a good idea to post your number on the boards. We need to talk further about lending out your books Yorec. When I drop by your house tomorrow we will discuss it then.

5. BobaFett_YJN

BobaFett_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    heres an idea, charge $1 or $2 to borrow a book, the proceeds go the the YJN bank! That makes a bit more sense, make money for womans place to lend out rather than making personal profit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.