main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO The Yoda Chronicles - Seven part LEGO miniseries on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IG_2000, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I love these shows -- they're just so random. I bet the writers sit around playing with legos all day and record the good ideas. That's the production "brainstorming" session.

Miras-Etrin, Revanfan1 and pronker like this.
  2. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Yeah, that's the thing - Legos inspire creativity and reworking disparate elements. I'd love to work in LEGOLAND!

3. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Tell me about it :( The release pattern for the Lego shows has been half-hearted at best, and since the shows so far are available as digital downloads, I suspect we'll have to wait for the series to be completed before they hit physical media.

I'm suspecting there's some back-room difficulty as 20th Century Fox have been distributing the releases so far, and no doubt still have dibs on their part of the line.

4. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    In the latest episode, Qui-Gon, again, knows more than Yoda or any other Jedi about the Force. He's like an idiot savant.

5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    It finally hit US airwaves, aired in Canada about a month ago or so. I think this'll be the last episode for awhile, or ever, which is a shame because they're really fun, but I think this was in the pipeline before the Disney buy-out so Disney aired the last 3 eps on XD and labeled them "New" Yoda Chronicles. Altogether there is about 8 eps total (2 before, "Padawan Menace" and something else I can't remember the name of, and the 6 Yoda Chronicles eps) and if you get them all at once together it basically becomes an over 2-hour Lego Star Wars movie, which is kinda awesome.

pronker likes this.
  6. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Hi BigAl:
    "Something else " is "The empire strikes out "

7. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I don't think so, if you saw the special there it says to be continued. The fourth one is going to be tiltled "The Clash of Skywalkers" This is a four parter and the next one will probably released before the end of the year. Then next year, we have the little little known Vader Chronicles so unless you work for Lucasfilm, Disney, or 20 Century Fox and have valid info don't assume that this is the last one. Heck, we just got a Yoda Special Missons book a week ago.

8. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    If you want to know how I know, the person that is doing the voice over for Ben Kenobi, his name is Mike something, has a twitter account an he posted on his professional BIO that he did the voice in this last episode and the next one. By the way, Lego sells too much for them to put this in the back burner. Expect more and soon they'll be video games. Lego and star wars ain't going anywhere and soon you'll have Marvel stuff too. Just look at Maximum Overdrive that can be viewed in youtube.

9. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    I like "Attack of the Jedi" so much. Especially the events around Dooku's Sith-Academy. That hopefully is continued too.

10. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Love these. They are about the only thing LFL is doing that I'm enjoying currently.

11. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    LFL has a very particular set of skills.[face_blush]

12. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    These Legos are shoiwing Disney and Lucasfilm that tney made a bad decision to cancel the release of Detours. I also want to add the Phineas and Pherb crossover that was pretty darn good. Keep canon, this is not bad at all.

13. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
  14. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Qui-Gon's "Taken" reference in the episode was gold.

pronker likes this.
  15. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Edit: Nevermind, the episode is already out. So, I guess you don't need a preview.

Anyway, I really need to catch up on these. How many are out now anyway?

16. Sudooku

May 31, 2014

There are in rough cronological order:

The phantom Clone

The Menace of the Sith
    http://www.watchonlinecartoons.net/...oda-chronicles-episode-2-season-1-menace-sith

The Padawan Menace

Attack of the Jedi
    http://dubbed-scene.com/lego-star-wars-yoda-chronicles-episode-3

The Empire strikes out

The Escape from the Jedi-Temple
    http://dubbed-scene.com/lego-star-wars-yoda-chronicles-episode-4

The Race for the Holocrons
    http://dubbed-scene.com/lego-star-wars-yoda-chronicles-episode-5

Raid on Coruscant.
    http://www.watchonlinecartoons.net/...ronicles-episode-6-season-1-raid-on-coruscant

pronker likes this.
  17. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
  18. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  19. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Awww, they changed the Darth Vader voice, I love Chad Vader. New guy sounds okay. Really dug the disguised wookie gag. I'm pumped they're actually making more, yay!

20. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    I just saw Clash of the Skywalkers in itunes. Not bad, but I don't think this was a true ending. Does anyone know if they are coming out with more of these next year? I sure hope so since they are pretty good.

whostheBossk likes this.
  21. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    We just had that premiere on Disney XD here in the UK. I thought it was pretty good.

pronker likes this.
  22. Darkskar95

Darkskar95 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 25, 2013
    Good show.

23. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    Hi, do you mean that reference of Yoda who said: "I remember your ability to open things"? What things did Qui-Gon open before that glass of cucumbers?:confused:

Also great was that speech of Senator Gail of Bureaucratisis in "The Padawan Menace". The same Senator comes back in "Raid on Coruscant". You may get the impression that good Gail consumed all the other Senator's speech time in a giantic filibustering all the time from "The Padawan Menace" till "Raid on Coruscant" till Sidious keeps him out at last via force-lightning off the Senate finally.[face_laugh]

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  24. hairymuggle

hairymuggle Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 28, 2014
    I think it was the "I have a very specific set of skills" line. Bless that man.

This whole show is super fun, I do hope there will be more episodes.

BigAl6ft6 and pronker like this.
  25. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    In "The Padawan Menace", they already threatened Vader to replace him when he continues to squeeze himself in scenes which weren't his. :rolleyes: And now old Vader met his fate.

Of course they make at least one more part. Seems they prefer to produce two or three-part movies like the "Sith-Clone"-story and the "Holocrone"-race. Thus the cliff-hangers make people want more. I'm also looking over and over again when they release Hunt for Skywalker 2. Only by strolling youtube out of pure curiousity I got the information that after "The padawan menace", there were much more Lego-Stories.

pronker likes this.