main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO The Yoda Chronicles - Seven part LEGO miniseries on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IG_2000, Jan 28, 2013.

1. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Let me know if you find it anywhere..

Maybe they could release these on the AppleTV rather than the bonus content. :p

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I demand a Netflix release. :p

CN's website used to show TCW episodes for a limited time and a week or so after the show's release. I wonder if the same will be done for this.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Looks like that's it for Saturday showings - either 11AM or 5 PM. There's no repeat later in the evening.
    Over here Clone Wars repeats are still being shown on CN Too.

4. Ani501st

Ani501st Jedi Padawan star 3

Mar 18, 2013
    I only watched the first sw lego thing, I might watch this one too, if I have the occasion.

5. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    It{s not bad, but its more of the same thing like Family Guy and Robot Chicken. It{s spoofs and comedy. Lately star wars has been relegated to comedy and spoofs, and whats that Disney show that's going to show star wars stuff again_ Can{t remember the name. Its all gags that have no substance.

6. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I rewatched the first one and LOL'ed when Threepio told the Rancor Keeper "You, sir, do not have the physique to pull off the shirtless look!" That was a priceless moment.

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Upping for UK folks as a reminder that it is on Cartoon Network today either from 11am-12pm or 5pm-6pm.

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I caught the 5-6pm showing on CN. I must say I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I loved the Falcon..

9. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    I enjoyed the first 2 episodes, I was very pleased to see Nute Gunray on it and the duel with Dooku and Mace was a treat. I am looking forward for the third episode.

10. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    D'oh I forgot to record this!!!! :oops:

11. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    I can't find the second episode anywhere, not even on Youtube, and Youtube still has the 1st episode up. Anyone got a link?

12. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Nute drinking coffee and causing a traffic jam was classic. And it's unfortunate that we FINALLY get a Dooku/Mace duel... as a joke with legos. People have been begging TCW and the EU to do that for years. Such a missed opportunity.[face_waiting]

I'm unsure of the legality of video streaming with these Lego shows, but I've not seen it either. They didn't do a very good job advertising it, so I'm not sure how many people are aware it even exists.

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    For those in the UK, Amazon UK has the DVD of episodes 1 & 2 listed for release on Sep 30.

14. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I am shocked in the last couple of years in how dissed things like the Kinect SW game and this "series" feature more Separatist Leaders than TCW in general. LOL
    I mean Kinect had Shu Mai and this Lego episode has Gunray - more screen time that the two have ever had since the end of Season Two of "The Clone Wars" (I am assuming since I have not watched the Lego specials about Yoda and I am assuming the appearance was more than nothing ;)).

I did not know Gunray was in these things. I only saw clips of this and it portrayed Grievous as an idiot and the story (if I have to expect some) looked like a mess.

Can not wait to see Gunray + Coffee! [face_coffee]

15. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I tried to watch the first episode yesterday and couldn't get half way through it. These Lego shows just don't seem to be my thing.

16. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012

17. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan

Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Who is the other CIS council leader?! Or is it a surprise?!

There is no excuse in TCW for dissing the Leaders... To hell with the people who decided to leave **** in the show like the cake episode, but ignore all the leaders and then end the show with a trivia slide "Whatever happened to..."

18. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012
    This is being repeated tomorrow at 5pm in the UK... I aim to catch it if I can.

19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    According to the Sky EPG that's only one episode as it ends at 5:30 PM.

20. hlc88

Sep 3, 2012

Yeah, I know. Maybe they will do all three when the third one is released whenever that will be!

21. SeparatistFan

Oct 19, 2012
    Poggle is the other CIS council leader, it's possible that there were other CIS leaders in the background that I didn't spot. It would have been better if they had done episodes featuring the other separatist leaders on the first half in S3 instead of those unpopular episodes. I know the CIS leaders aren't over popular, but action packed episodes featuring them having CIS commanders and battled droids cause trouble would have had a better reception.

I find the political stuff involving the corporations confusing. I assume that corporation leaders like Gunray secretly still control the Corporations through the senators like Lott Dod, but the neutral people of these corporations aren't aware of that.

The separatist leaders still being in prison is a big flaw of the show, especially Wat Tambor since he is the leader of the Techno Union,

22. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    I finally saw episode 2 and 3 and they were pretty funny; I especially enjoyed Palpatine's over-the-top maniacal attitude. And the fact that no Jedi notices when he flips the head around and has Sidious' face. Also, Jek-14 needs to be made into canon right now. And it's pretty sad, but he is a more compelling hero than Darth Caedus was a villain. [face_plain]

Sgt Crowfield likes this.
  23. adamclark83

adamclark83 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2009
    I bought the Australian DVD and watched it yesterday and I enjoyed it. What I don't understand is why this DVD and The Padawan Menace has 5.1 audio whereas The Empire Strikes Out only had stereo?

24. CommanderDrenn

CommanderDrenn Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2013
    Should be, at least, amusing. Don't even try to figure out how it can fit into the rest of your SW universe.

25. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    If it's amusing, that's all I need.