main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LEGO The Yoda Chronicles - Seven part LEGO miniseries on Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IG_2000, Jan 28, 2013.

1. SithHorseman

SithHorseman Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Does anyone know if these are available to watch anywhere on the internet?

2. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Don't worry Marvel and the new canon after ROTJ will take care of all that. Can't wait for a EU reboot. We need it

Revanfan1 likes this.
  3. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I've got to say, I'm not really feeling the love as much for The Yoda Chronicles.
    I adored The Padawan Menace and Empire Strikes Out, but the overriding tone of silliness seems to be fighting for space with the Jek-14 storyline. By the time you add on the incredibly patchy voice-work and unfocused DVD release pattern, you get the impression that the series is now an afterthought.
    My 4yo nephew loves all of the Lego shows, though, so maybe that's the important part?

4. LordGarthNader

LordGarthNader Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 1, 2012
    Here comes some more:
    [​IMG]

purplerain likes this.
  5. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    So I DVRed the show for the sole purpose of watching the "Star Wars Rebels" trailer on my TV. Of course, I watched the show to what it was about. I was kind of confused when the padawans showed up because they were talking as if they were already established. Then when it ended with a "...to be continued" I did research to discover I was watching part 4 of a 5 part series. I haven't seen the previous ones and unfortunately it appears that part 1 & 2 are on DVD and only one part 1 is on Blu-ray. I wonder if they will do a boxset of all five when the last part airs (supposedly this June).

6. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    SithHorseman I've been out of the loop with these and only watched part 4 this morning and it was funny! Odd feeling to see ghosty!Obi, though ... anyway, I'll reiterate your question: are the other 3 available anywhere?

7. KeithyT

KeithyT Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 17, 2014
    Cartoon Network/HD in the UK is re-showing quite a few of the Lego Star Wars episodes throughout this week, for anyone who hasn't seen them...

Monday am has the first(?) Yoda Chronicles
    Monday evening is The Padawan Menace
    Tuesday am has the second(?) Yoda Chronicles
    Tuesday evening is The Empire Strikes Out
    Weds am has Yoda Chronicles Episode III

8. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Good to know - this is a US holiday weekend and sometimes CN runs marathons *though it would be a short one for this series, ha!* and I'll check scheduling. The Lego-verse is a fun one to play in.

KeithyT likes this.
  9. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    I wish they'd run The Clone Wars from the beginning. I know the rights will be an issue now but still...

pronker likes this.
  10. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Ah, me too! Now and then a TCW episode is run Saturdays on Adult Swim on the station. Perhaps the July 4th holiday will mean a marathon of SW content to urge interest in the Rebels series? I checked the CN schedule and no go for the Yoda Chronicles for at least 2 days. [face_dunno]

11. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    These are good fun, loving the re-use of famous lines for comic effect and all the Star Wars billboard products in the background.

pronker likes this.
  12. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Yoda chronicles continues!

....gungans....why did it have to be gungans? *shudder*

Circular Logic, pronker and Revanfan1 like this.
  13. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    Yeah, I missed that one until I saw my itunes account and saw I had a download waiting. The new one was pretty good, hope they can continue and make more. I'm telling you there is something in seeing Vader and Luke clashing sabers that just.....beats all the prequel stuff. The classic characters make better everything in my opinion

14. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    The Vader meets Jar-Jar ending was freakin' gold.

Barriss_Coffee and pronker like this.
  15. KeithyT

Apr 17, 2014
    Just watching this now as it was on Disney XD UK for the first time today. Great fun!

16. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    No offense to anyone who enjoys this, but that definitely makes me feel I've made the right choice in not watching any Lego Star Wars.

17. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    That is what star wars is now a joke full of gags. Anyway, I found it very good and entertaining. At least I know this isn't canon and don't have to worry about what is and what isn't. Its just a fun 22 minutes that's it.

KeithyT likes this.
  18. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I like being a kid. Y'all grow up if you want to. I'm staying put. [face_not_talking]

Blackout, Revanfan1, KeithyT and 2 others like this.
  19. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    QFT.

20. vong333

Oct 18, 2003
    I hope they continue making this after they finish the next one. These are great little side adventures.

EternalHero likes this.
  21. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    These are brilliantly written

22. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Has anybody an idea who's that green Twi'lek girl from Dooku's Sith School in the episode "Attack of the Jedi" who want Darth Maul to tell her what time it is? And what is she saying after one half of Maul's light-saber was destroyed? Thanks

23. Rou-eru

Rou-eru Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2013
    I need to watch

24. adamclark83

adamclark83 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 1, 2009
    What's happening with the DVD releases of this show?? There's six episodes yet only the first two are on DVD.

25. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    A new TV Spot for the Yoda Chronicles.

Barriss_Coffee and pronker like this.