main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Young Follower of Darth Krayt (137 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    This RPG is about a young woman who follows Darth Krayt's orders. She serves him well, and would never do anything to upset him. Her name was Mariya Dawn. She could see that he is suffering from the Vong disease he bears, and wants to help. But she knows that he is strong, no matter the age.

One day, Krayt was so furious, that he asked Mariya to come forth. When she did, he wanted her to go on a hunting spree...

Capture Cade Skywalker.

He was the one who caused all the pain to Darth Krayt from their last duel. Mariya promised to capture him, and bring Cade Skywalker forth to Krayt.

And here are the Rules:

-The GM (me) will play as Mariya Dawn
    -No Godmodding
    -The GM will decide on what will happen next (unless you have something to tell me, just PM me.)
    -You may play up to 2 characters ONLY.
    -PM me your Character Sheet
    -Be nice to one another
    -Most of all.... HAVE FUN!!! :)

By the way, you may play these characters from the Legacy comics (if you read it). Or make up your own.

Good Guys

-Cade Skywalker (need most of all)
    -Deliah Blue
    -Jariah Syn

Bad Guys

-Darth Krayt (need most of all)
    -Darth Talon
    -Darth Nihl
    -Darth Maladi
    -Darth Wyyrlok

Character Sheet

Name:
    Homeworld:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Alliance:
    Weapon(s):
    Ship:
    Biography:

If you need help on how to do a RPG, feel free to read here: http://boards.theforce.net/role_playing_forum/b10328/28399779/p1/?10

St. Edit:This thread is now unlocked and open for business because of another RPG closing. Enjoy, all! :)

2. MASTER2

MASTER2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2007
    OOH! Awsome! If I may ask? What era is this and how many years since A.B.Y. is this?

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Sorry to interrupt, but the time period is displayed in the topic title: 137 ABY. ;)

4. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Yep! It's also in the Legacy era.

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Thank you so much, Saintheart!!! [face_peace]

Name: Mariya Dawn

Homeworld: Coruscant

Species: Human

Appearance: http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/Athara26/anime_girl_fav4236.jpg

Personality: Stubborn, yet secretly compassionate, Loyal as she can be

Alliance: Sith

Weapon(s): Single hilt lightsaber with red blade and Blaster pistol on utility belt

Ship: http://www.bu.edu/core/cc105/lectures/L04-SpaceMotion/images/spaceship.jpg
    (The Fang, carries 1 pilot, and 6 passengers)

Biography: Mariya Dawn was born on Coruscant with her mother and father. Her father was a Jedi, as well as her mother. When she was 10-years-old, her parents went on a mission for the Jedi Council. But at the age of 12, she heard that her parents were killed in action.

Angered by this, she ran away into the Deep Core. There, she was captured by the rising Sith. The Sith minions brought Mariya before Krayt. The Dark Lord decided to train her in the ways of the Sith.

Now that she's grown, Mariya is loyal to Krayt, because he is like a father to her. But to gain more loyalty, she would have to capture... Cade Skywalker.

6. Whill_I_Am

Whill_I_Am Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2008
    SkywalkerShine Approved

Name: Darth Agrippa
    Homeworld: Gand
    Species: Gand
    Appearance: Three fingers on each hand and stands roughly 1.54 meters tall. His body is covered by a durable exoskeleton that bears a grayish-brown color, almost resembling khaki or beige. He wears a variation of Sith robes, making them resemble the findsman garb of his people but keeps the black and gray motif. Much like this
    Personality: In following with standard Gand personalities, Agrippa focuses more on the needs of the group (that now being the Sith), over his own. He is soft-spoken and polite, and downplays his achievements when discussing them, responding with humility when praised.
    Alliance: Sith
    Weapon(s): Shockprod Staff, red-bladed lightsaber
    Ship: Hivebound (BullbaBong/Theed Palace Space Vessel Engineering Corps G-1 Starfighter)
    Biography: After becoming a Findsman early in his teenage years, Agrippa was sent on his first mission to locate a criminal who escaped to a once-prominent Sith world of Thule. Upon arrival, he encountered a Gungan Sith who put up a significant fight both in space and on the surface of the planet. With his own ship heavily damaged, Agrippa was forced to crash land on the cold surface of Thule. It was only his luck that he survived the crash, and even luckier was the fact the Gungan was in hot pursuit. Leading the Gungan into one of the abandoned ruins, the findsman crawled into the shadows and set up a clever trap. When the gungan reached out in the Force, he found the Gand but tripped the wire that released the shockprod staff from its niche in the wall. Landing at the base of the Gungan's neck, the electricity killed him instantly, and Agrippa recovered his bounty.

He ended up dragging the corpse back to the Gungan's ship, keeping the lightsaber as a trophy of his victory. Agrippa, unable to figure out the controls of the strange ship, managed to set the autopilot to the previous destination the Gungan himself had visited: Korriban. The trip was long and arduous, and Agrippa had the sense of forboding when he finally arrived. Greeted by the gaunt visage of Darth Nihl, the Gand was taken into custody but was not held long when they found he had slain one of the apprentices of Darth Krayt's Sith Order. The Sith welcomed Agrippa among their ranks, stripping him of his former name and giving him the true name "Agrippa" for means to be used by the Sith.

Reluctantly now, and for many years prior, Agrippa has been serving alongside the Sith, learning their ways and techniques, despite longing to return to his home.

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Welcome, Whill_I_Am! All we need is someone to play as Cade and Darth Krayt, and we'll be starting! You guys can still make your own characters, don't worry. :)

BTW, the age of Cade Skywalker is 21, and the age of Darth Krayt is 90.

8. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    More players can still join in. I'll start the RPG somewhere this week.

9. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    GM Approved.

Name: Seron Vadir
    Homeworld: Thosa
    Species: Draethos
    Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/es.starwars/images/thumb/9/9e/OdanEGF.jpg/250px-OdanEGF.jpg
    Personality: Calm, creative, intelligent.
    Alliance: Jedi Order now and forever.
    Weapon(s): Two single blade lightsabers. similar in appearance to Obi-Wan's from TPM. One blade a vivid green the other an icy blue.
    Ship: A personal fighter he designed back during the years of the Old Republic, shaped like the greek letter psi, has 6 engines, 6 weapon arrays, 4 shield types, and a stygium powered cloaking device.
    Biography: Born to an illustrious Thosan family he was trained by Master Yoda himself in the ways of the Force, one of his most skilled students. He survived the the reign of Palpatine by hiding out on an uncharted planet in the Unknown Regions outside of Vong Space. He waited until the return of the Republic to return to known space where he aided in the training of countless padawan apprentices during Master Luke Skywalker's leadership. When Krayt took over where Plapatine had failed he again ran to the outer reaches of the galaxy to escape his wrath, but when he heard of the growing force of Jedi, and a whisper of the name 'Skywalker' he re-entered the galaxy at what was once a hidden Jedi Praxeum on Ossus, a planet ravaged by the Sith and the home of his ancestor Odan Urr. Here he waits hidden by the Force as he waits for Cade to locate him. It wouldn't be long until he came to Ossus in search for a Jedi weapon he could use against the Sith.

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Good to have you with us, chanbill5390! I'll start the RPG whenever I can. This way, more players might join in. :)

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Okay, guys! I'm up and ready to start this RPG. Let's do this! :cool:

IC: Mariya Dawn, Sith Temple, Coruscant

It was night time in the world of Coruscant. The city glittered with shining lights, as airspeeders made traffic in their usual way. The Yuuzhan Vong might've changed it, but Coruscant would never change it's ways.

Deep in the Sith Temple, where Darth Krayt ruled, a young woman sat in the middle of her room, meditating. Mariya Dawn was ordered to capture Cade Skywalker, the descendant of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. She knew it would be a difficult task, but first... she had to meditate before going to her ship.

Thinking about her parents made her distracted. They were Jedi and so was she. But after finding out that her parents were dead, Mariya blamed the Jedi Council for their deaths. Tears streamed down her face, but Mariya wiped them instantly, trying to forget her past.

Ever since she joined the Sith Order, Krayt was like a father figure to her. He took her in and trained her under him. She knew the Sith ways were wrong, but it was either join them or die. The young woman sighed.

After her meditation, Mariya got up, and looked at the view of Coruscant. "One of these days, Skywalker. I'll find you. And when I do... I'll bring you back to my Master, so he can deal with you personally," the young woman thought in her mind.

Tag: Anybody

12. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    GM Approved

Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Homeworld:Dantooine
    Species:Human
    Appearance:Like Cin Drallig
    Personality:Calm, Quiet, calculating, Wise, and Serious.
    Alliance:Jedi Order
    Weapon(s): Single Bladed Emerald Lightdaber, hilt is like Lukes from EP.VI
    Ship:Jedi Starfighter called Pheonix.
    Biography: Born on Dantooine, Ryshin was immediatly taken into the Jedi Order. Having such promise at a young age brought him alot of attention. He became a Knight at 15 and a Master at 20 years old. He can look into the Force and uses a special ability. He can move at the Speed, of Light.

13. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Jedi Master Ryshin Thraell walked around Mos Eisely, keeping to himself. Ever since the Rise of Darth Krayt, the Jedi have been hunted down and killed. Ryshin was one of the last. Walking towards the Dune Sea, where his Starfighter was located, he saw someone following him from the corner of his eyes.

In a matter of minutes he reached his Starfighter, Pheonix. Ryshin turned around. Their were seven Bounty Hunters. "Give it up, everything you've got." One of them said. Ryshin raised a curious eyebrow. Ryshin took his lightsaber out.

"Hey, its a Jedi. Lets get 'em." another one said. "Wait so you are all going to split the Bounty?" Ryshin asked ammusedly. The Bounty Hunters looked at eachother before the 'suppossed' leader shot another Bounty Hunter. Soon a all out brawl appeared. Ryshin shook his head. "So uncivilized." he said before strapping himself into his Starfighter.

The ship lifted and headed towards the Core world, Courscant.

14. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008
    Darth Agrippa
    Sith Temple, Coruscant

Standing in the shadows for some time, the Gand findsman slowly emerged in Mariya's room, his hands at his sides. For the longest and most prolonged of moments, Agrippa stood silent and his body made no motion. It wasn't as if he could sense Mariya's emotions, he wasn't a Zeltron, but there was something swirling about in the Force that told him that he wasn't the only one who had been forced to join the New Sith Order. The Gand took a step forward, bowing his head.

"Agrippa believes that Mariya should allow her feelings to be released in a more comforting manner." He spoke, his voice and tone straight and even. "While Mariya is a Sith, it isn't always best for one to bottle their emotions inside. It is something neither the Jedi or the Sith do, from Agrippa's understanding." The findsman tilted his head curiously and strode closer, halving the distance between them.

The insect-like Sith, or so he had been called by the other Sith among them, remained passive keeping his shockprod staff at his back at all times, and the salvaged lightsaber from the Gungan Sith at his belt. It was what he was known for among the others: deception against a notable apprentice. That gave Agrippa higher standing among the other Sith, but nowhere near as high as what Mariya had achieved.

TAG: Mariya

15. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Ryshin finialy made it to Courscant. Landing on a landing strip, Ryshin paid the amount of credits and walked to the lower levels. "Good thing I thought landing closer to the Temple would be easier." Ryshin said to himself.

Ryshin walked towards the Temple, he knew the Sith had taken over. Walking about a mile, Ryshin reached it. The Great Sith Temple, well at least, thats what they say. "Hmmm, I might need to do this." Ryshin muttered while letting his force aura out to alert some attention and get some Powerful Sith out so he could get in.

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Hey, RuneEisahn? See how Whill_I_Am and I did the IC: and Tag:? Could you do that too, please? Thank you! By the way, I'll play Cade Skywalker a little while. But I really need someone to play Cade and Darth Krayt.

Mariya continued to stare at the view of Coruscant, but heard what Darth Agrippa said. Was he right? Was it the right choice to show your feelings? But even if she did, Mariya thought the other Sith might find her weak.

"Thank you, Master Agrippa. But... I'm just... scared. The other Sith might think I'm weak if I show my emotions. I maybe a Sith now... but I was once a Jedi too..."

Tears streamed down her cheeks. Thinking about her parents made her feel worse. Her mother, Aurora, and her father, Riko, were so loving. It made Mariya's heart sank.

The young woman slowly turned to Agrippa and bowed to him. "I'm sorry, Master Agrippa. But I have to follow my Master's order. I guess... my will is his will now."

Tag: Whill_I_Am and RuneEisahn

IC: Cade Skywalker, inside the Mynock, above the planet Ossus

Cade rode the Mynock to Ossus. He needed to go back to find answers he could not answer himself. Everything angered him. The Sith, the Jedi, and his life...

How could the Jedi from the Hidden Temple not find his point of view better? He thought that if the Jedi assassinated Krayt, the Galaxy would be in peace. He thought that maybe assassination should be the Jedi way.

Cade began to comlink Deliah Blue and Jariah Syn, his bounty hunter friends. "Blue! Syn! Get ready to land. We're here now." After that, he flew his ship thorugh the atmosphere of Ossus. "I've gotta get more help," Cade thought to himself.

Tag: chanbill5390

17. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC:Sorry

IC: Master Ryshin

While using the force as a beacon, Ryshin decided to get a bit closer. So using his 'special' ability flashed over towards the Sith gates, hoping that his Force Aura would cause the Sith to come out so he could sneak in.

TAG: Darth Agrippa and Mariya

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir

Seron could sense a strong surge in the Force, similar to that of both Anakin and Luke. 'So Cade, you have come.' he sent in a telepathic message to the young Force adept. 'Land near the ruins of the Great Jedi Library, the one erected during the age of my kinsman Odan Urr during the beginning ages of the Jedi. There you will find me, and many of your questions will be answered. Like your ancestors Anakin and Luke you are strong in the Force, your training has yet to be completed find me and I will teach you in the ways that have long been forgotten to the Jedi.' he added, he then put forth a strong burst of Force energy to guide the young Jedi to his location dep in the Ossusan ruins where some of the most ancient and most potent Jedi artifacts reside.

TAG: Cade

19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: That's okay, RuneEisahn. :)

Before Mariya went to her ship, she stopped at the doorway, sensing something. It felt like an unknown Force energy, making it's way through the Temple.

"Master Agrippa. I sense... something in the Force."

The young woman ran out of her room, and outside the Temple. Glancing around, Mariya wanted to know what that source was. It almost felt like... it was coming from a Jedi. She should know.

Mariya's eyes glared as she looked around, not noticing Master Ryshin.

Tag: RuneEisahn and Whill_I_Am

IC: Cade Skywalker, Great Jedi Library, Ossus

Cade walked out of the Mynock, and towards the Library. He told Blue and Syn to wait in the ship, just in case something happened. He looked at the Library. It was huge and breathtaking to the young man.

Walking inside, he thought about the voice that communicated with him through the Force. He was relieved that it was a Jedi, when he sensed it through the Force.

"Hello? Anybody in here?" Cade called out.

20. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Master Ryshin

Ryshin, who was still putting off his Force Signal walked very close to the temple. But soon his work payed off as a Sith ran out. Not even noticing him. "Maybe I should try to knock her out so she won't alert Darth Krayt." Ryshin thought. Using his signature Force Related move, Ryshin moved in a flash. Right behind the Sith. "It's over, Sith!" Ryshin said, menace in his voice.

TAG:Mariya

21. Whill_I_Am

Jul 1, 2008
    OOC: Would you mind me using Darth Nihl briefly?

Darth Agrippa
    Sith Temple, Coruscant

The Gand felt sorry for the woman, but even in his own society, the will of the whole was more important than that of the individual. Agrippa could relate all too well. His multifaceted eyes focused on the woman as she left her chamber, but he too sensed what she had. Any skilled Findsman on Gand would have realized it was a trap, and the human girl was rushing into it. Agrippa shook his head but did not give chase, instead making his way towards Darth Krayt's chambers, only to be stopped by his own Master, Darth Nihl.

"You sense it too, Agrippa?" The nagai asked in a hissing tone, and the Findsman nodded. "Lord Krayt has sensed it too, he has ordered the temple be shut and the traps set. I have already contacted Lord Wyyrlok on the matter as well as Talon. The intruder, whomever it is, was foolish thinking a Force Aura wouldn't draw Lord Krayt's attention."

Agrippa nodded and looked backwards towards the hallway that attached to the main chamber. "Mariya is still out there Lord Nihl." The Gand stated, his tone slow as if showing some concern. The nagai scowled and the tattoos on his face mimicked his gesture. He seemed to focus on the entrychamber for a long time before turning back to the stout Gand.

"She is Lord Krayt's problem, not ours. Come." The nagai spun on his heel as he reached his hand out with the Force, clenching an invisible hand across the chamber itself to pull down the door lock. Agrippa stood as he reached out to the Force, trying to feel for both presences outside the temple. There they were, as clear as day, one light and the other dark, though Mariya's was more conflicted. Should he have time, and permission from his Master, he would try and rescue her.

She was Sith.

He was Gand.

The whole of the group was more important than the individual.

The group would be victorious.

"Through victory, your chains are broken... Mariya." The Gand muttered as he followed his former Master through the dark halls of the temple, leaving the temple itself barred from the inside. Darth Nihl knew something that he wasn't telling Agrippa, but that didn't matter now. The Sith was the group Agrippa was devoted to, and Mariya's fate had been decided.

TAG: Mariya, Ryshin

22. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Master Ryshin

Ryshin, who was behind the Sith, heard the Temple being locked up. "Darn, well lets see. Well I was the Golden Pheonix, but I can't get in now. Because they probably know what i'm doing. Well if my intel is correct than she is Darth Krayt's apprentice. Hope she dosen't want a duel, because I really don't want to." Ryshin said, Lightsaber in his hand. "Well Ryshin. How you gonna get out of this." Ryshin asked himself.

TAG: Darth Agrippa and Mariya

23. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir

"Come young Skywalker I have been waiting for you for quite some time." said the Draethos standing in the center of the entrance chamber. He then walked over to the young Jedi and embraced him like a brother. "I remember Anakin and Luke, I see much of them in you." he said as he moved back holding him by the shoulders. "Now to better equip you, follow me, some may have forgotten the secrets of this place but I know them like the back of my hand." Seron said. "There are some gateways that only a Jedi can open. I know of a door that leads to some of the ancient weapons the Jedi ever had, and you will get your pick of them." Sedron added as he walked deeper into the library looking over his shoulder. "Deep within this place you will learn things that the Sith have long forgotten the Jedi are capable of. You will learn of the only weapon that should be used against the Dark Side. Killing a Sith does not guarantee it's destruction, they find loopholes to evade true death, the possess people train others to take their place. There is never truly an end to them, but there is a point where their power no longer poses a risk, when there is balance in the force. To defeat a Sith the only way to defeat them is to play on their greatest fear, the fear to lose all of their power." Seron said. "Cade I will take it upon myself to teach you the art of Sever Force. An ancient technique to strip someone of their connection to the Force." he added turning around vanishing into a heavily shadowed corridor. "Follow me Skywalker." his voice echoing down the hall into the chamber.

TAG: Cade.

24. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    Ryshin, who was still behind Mariya, found a strong force presence somewhere off planet. And the only person he knew that could give off this signature was "Skyawlker".

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sure! No problem, Whill_I_Am. :)

IC: Mariya Dawn, Outside the Sith Temple, Coruscant

The young woman suddenly turned around, surprised to see a Jedi behind her! She gasped, and fell to the floor. ?You?re? you?re a Jedi!?

She finally got up, and ran towards the Sith Temple?s door. But found it locked! The Sith probably locked her out to meet her fate! Mariya turned back to the Jedi.

?What? Do you wanna end my life now? If so? I wouldn?t mind.? Angered tears fell from her eyes.

Tag: RuneEisahn and Whill_I_Am

IC: Cade Skywalker, Inside the Great Jedi Library, Ossus

Cade followed the old Jedi Master into the chamber. It was surprising enough that this Jedi knew his family bloodline and every Jedi history. This would be a good opportunity for him to learn much more of the Force.

?Thanks? uh? sorry, I never caught your name,? Cade said, scratching his head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.