main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Young Follower of Darth Krayt (137 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir/ Clan Mother Djo(Necessary NPC)

"Not long, we should be over the planet right about...now." Seron said as they suddenly dropped out of hyperspace over a blue and green colored palent with clouds obscuring much of it's details. "Beginning landing sequence." he added as they passed through the atmosphere, a small amount of turbulence jarring the ship. The ship landed deploying it's landing gear on the top of a high plateau, near to a small settlement of women. "Welcome to the ancestoral lands of the Singing Mountain Clan of Dathomir." Seron added as he opened the cockpit and leapt gracefully out and next to the fighter. "Do be careful though, they may decide to turn you into either a work slave or a breeding slave, they tend to do that to men who walk unwittingly into their territory." he added as a precaution to the young Jedi. "Other than that this should be an excellant learning experience for you." he added walking over to an elderly looking woman and bowing deeply to her. "Hello Clan Mother, how have things been?" he asked with a smile. He was met with several knocks to the legs.

"You leave for how many cycles and expect a warm welcome Seron?" she asked as she kept whacking at Seron's legs. "You're lucky you're no good to us as a slave or you'd be shckled up already." she added.

"Good to see not much has changed." Seron said wincing in pain yety still manging a chuckle as he rubbed his bruised legs. "I have a young boy with me who requires sanctuary from Darth Krayt and his underlings. A young Cade Skywalker.

"Krayt? Skywalker? Luke's descendant?" Clan Mother Djo said bewildered. "Are you serious, you brought him here? Of course we'll offer our protection, Luke helped defeat the Nightsisters, we owe his family." she added peering over Seron's shoulder. "Come, we shall speak more within the village." she added and she ushered both Seron and Cade toward the center of the small village.

TAG: Cade

2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Cade Skywalker, Singing Mountain Clan, Dathomir

"A village with only women?" he whispered to Seron. "This I could get use to." He made a low growling tone, with a handsome grin on his face.

Then he asked, "Will Blue and Syn be okay though? I told them to park somewhere safe, just in case."

Tag: chanbill5390

IC: Mariya Dawn, inside The Fang, Hyperspace

It was a good thing she saw the Mynock, and placed a homing beacon on it. As she set her coordinates to Dathomir, she heard a faint voice. "Mariya..." the voice said.

The young woman turned around. "Who's there?" Suddenly, she saw the Force ghost of her mother, Aurora, the Jedi. Mariya stood and stared at her sadly. "Mother..."

"Hello, my child."

Mariya asked, "What... what brings you here?"

Aurora looked into her daughter's eyes sadly. "We need to talk..."

Tag: RuneEisahn and Whill_I_Am

3. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir

"Word of advice Cade, unless you want to be fed to a rancor, don't hit on any of the women." Seron said to the impetuous youth. "They consider the idea of male superiority as a serious insult, it would probably be best if you consider everyone here like a sibling, that way it will deter any carnal feelings toward them, that is unless you desire to be castrated instead." he added, his tone level and serious. "We'll stay here for the night." he continued pointing to a small hut being erected near the center of the village. "We'll likely have to wait here for now until we're called, it is late after all, most of them are heading to bed anyway." he added as he helped finish the small hut and head into it.

4. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin came out of hyperspace on the planet Dantooine. Ryshin sighed, he was back home. After a while Ryshin landed at the ruins of the Jedi Enclave. "Well, this was my home." Ryshin said. Ryshin walked down the halls and found the Council Chambers. Ryshin sat down and let the force out like a flare, to take any Sith away from Skywalker.

TAG:Darth Agrippa

5. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: We're not on Dantooine, we're on Dathomir and we're fine.

6. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    OOC: I know, just saying, because I know the Sith wouldn't be stupid enough to not go after you. It was strictly for FUN!!!

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Cade walked inside the hut, following Seron. His eyes were still widened when Seron said that. "Oh... okay then. By the way, what ya said there... I'll totally take that as an advice."

The young man looked around. "So uh... where would I sleep?"

IC: Mariya Dawn, inside the Fang, Hyperspace

Mariya sat on her seat. "What do you want to talk about, mom?" she asked with concern.

Aurora stood by her. "I just wanted to ask you... why? Why did you join the Sith?"

The young woman glanced down sadly. "It was either join them or die, mom. I'm so sorry... I really didn't want to, but I was scared. I'm still scared..."

"That's what the Sith want fom you. Fear. Anger. And hate. Mariya, you're still my child... and I want you to choose what path is right for you. The Dark Side is nothing but darkness. It brings you nothingness. I know you blame the Jedi for your father and my death, but life goes on. You can't change for no one, but yourself. But I still sense the Light Side within you. Think about that." Aurora sighed. "I must go. Remember what I said. And may the Force be with you..."

After that, Aurora's Force ghost left. Mariya sat there, sad and worried. There were two options: Find Skywalker and bring him before Krayt... or face Krayt without him and have her head decapitated.

"Mariya. You're in deep thought. What's wrong?" Although ND was a brillant droid, he never sensed the Force ghost on the ship.

Mariya turned her seat around and placed her hands on the yokes. "ND... I've made my choice. I'm gonna help Skywalker. But I need to figure out on how..."

8. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC: Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin felt waves of disturbance in the force, coming from the girl he met at the temple. Ryshin sighed. "Well, looks like this is becoming intresting." Ryshin said to himself. Using the force Ryshin sent a message. "So.....Mariya, you want to help Cade? If you do, come to Dantooine. I think I just might have a plan. And let me introduce myself. I am Jedi Master Ryshin Thraell, you know, the one you met outside the temple. Well, if you want, I could train you as a Jedi, and help Cade by taking out some of his more, devastating enemys." Ryshin said through the force, not opening his eyes once.

TAG: Darth Agrippa, Mariya

9. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Find the nearest soft piece of dirt and make yourself comfortable. Unfortunately as men we don't have the right to all of the perks that the woman folk have. I learned long ago to use the Force to make a lovely little air mattress." Seron said as he lay down and began hovering over the ground. "The best sleep a Jedi can get given the circumstances." he added relaxing and letting the Force form a cushion under him as he got into a more comfortable position. "Give it a try, you'll be glad you did." he added with a yawn as he nodded off and fell asleep.

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Mariya suddenly heard a voice in her head. It was the same Jedi she let go during his invasion on the Sith Temple. She closed her eyes, and responded back to him through the Force.

"Thank you, Master Thraell. But... if you're gonna train me, I have to do it in secret, so that Lord Krayt and the other Sith won't know. I'll be there in about... 10 minutes."

Mariya set the course to Dantooine.

Tag: RuneEisahn

Cade raised an eyebrow. Bending on his knees, he tried the same technique Seron did. He focused on the Force with a clear mind. Suddenly, he began to hover over the ground too!

The young man smiled to himself. Learning these new techniques were totally awesome.

"This is great! I'm doing it," Cade told Seron, as if he too was on top of an invisible cushion.

11. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin smilled. "You are welcome Mariya, and yes we shall train in secret, even though you don't have to worry about some of the Sith, because i'll take care of them with Cade sooner or later." Ryshin replied back in the force. Ryshin jumped up through a hole in the roof. Ryshin stood on top of the Enclave roof before jumping down to the clearing. There, Ryshin thought he might as well practice his Soresu, even though he is a master.

TAG: Mariya, Darth Agrippa

12. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I took so long, guys. I was kinda busy. But I'm back! :D

Dantooine was almost near. As Mariya sat there staring at the view, ND began to speak. "Mariya? What made you change your mind about helping Skywalker?"

Maryia closed her eyes sadly. "Ever since I was little, I was always scared. But with my mother and father around... I grew strong. Being without my family... it's hard. I mean... I want to do the right thing. I just don't know how."

ND didn't say anything for a moment. Finally, he replied, "One's heart may be broken... but that person should always know what's right and what's wrong..."

The young woman smiled, and looked up. "Thanks ND. You're the best astronavigation droid anybody could have."

"Thank you, Mariya. It's good to hear that. And you're welcome."

13. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin stood there before the Enclave, smilling. "Mariya, come to the Old Jedi Enclave." Ryshin said through the force, before activating his lightsaber and going through his forms.

TAG: Mariya

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

The night passed by quitely and Seron awoke well rested to a surprisingly pleasant Dathomiri sunrise, a single ray of light coming in threw the crack of the tent. "Well Cade, I believe it's time to wake up." he added as he saw a shadow approach the opening to the tent. In walked a younger woman with raven black hair that hung down to her knees.

"The Clan Mother would like to speak with you." the woman said, she then exited the tent and walked off in the direction of the nearby forest, she came back astride a large rancor, a spear firmly held in her hand as she jestured to the largest of the tents near the center of the village. "She waits for you there." she added.

"Well it is very ill advised to make a Dathomiri woman waiting.' Seron said, he then rose and began walking toward the other tent, stopping half way so the Cade would be able to catch up.

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

As Cade woke up, and rose from bed, he followed Master Vadir. he then caught his eyes at the huge rancor. How could these Dathomir women tame these beasts?

The young man gulped with fright. Then he ran behind Seron. "Um... wait up, Master Vadir!"

IC: Mariya Dawn, inside the Fang, above the planet Dantooine

"Well, there it is. Dantooine. I'm gonna try and contact that Jedi again." She closed her eyes, and began to contact Master Thraell.

Mariya said through the Force, "Master Thraell? I'm here now. Just tell me where to land, and I'll be there."

The young woman waited for the Jedi's response.

16. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin smilled when Maiya said she was by Dantooine. Deactivating his lightsaber, Ryshin closed his eyes. "Mariya, come to the ruined Jedi Enclave to the east." Ryshin said, through the force.

TAG:Mariya

17. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Don't worry Cade, they won't kill you unless you make them angry." the Draethos said, he proceeded to walk toward the tent. "But I do warn you keep quiet for now, you don't know enough about their culture to not say something stupid." he added. He then walked into the tent, met with yet more strikes to his shins.

"What took you so long, You've gotten slower in your old age!" the old crone shouted as she repeatedly struck Seron with her cane. "I've been waiting for nearly half an hour now, and..." she continued interrupted by a young woman. "Oh, I see." she added blushing somewhat. "It would appear as though my messenger just got to you. My apologies." she added with a broad sheepish grin. "Now sit." she added gesturing to a row of furs covering the bottom of the tent. Seron took a seat and motioned for Cade to take one beside him.

"So why the meeting?" Seron said. "I mean our presence here didn't start up a new brawl with the Nightsister remnants did it?" he added leaning forward slightly.

"No not at all, but Cade's presence here does make Dathomir a new target for the Sith Empire to strike." Clan Mother Djo added taking her seat on an elevated dais near the back of the tent. "I want to know if you have any plans should Krayt send any of his lackeys searching for him here." she added her expression stern and severe.

"I will leave immediately, I wouldn't dare threaten your safety, plus I'm certain you will be able to sense them coming long before they sense us." Seron said. "The Clans of Dathomir have always been strongly attuned to the Force and have always been able to protect themselves. I do hope things haven't changed." he added reclining slightly.

"No we are still quite powerful, and you are right, we would sense any approaching enemies. So long as you don't expect us to fight for you I am okay, but do not take advantage of our hospitality." Djo said brandishing her walking stick.

"I wouldn't dream of it, while here Cade and I will be more than willing to help with hunting and defending the village, even acting as an envoy to the other clans, should anything happen." he added.

"Good, but don't start slacking off or it's off to the slave camps." Djo said, she then stood and let motioned for Cade and Seron to leave. "I expect you to help hunt for the nights feast. Have fun she said smiling mischievously.

Seron then stood bowed and left. "Well Cade, find a Rancor and start looking for something big to hunt." he said after he left the tent, he then jumped gently onto the back of the nearest Rancor and took off toward the forest. "On second thought follow me." he added turning back to the young Jedi.

18. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Mariya Dawn, Old Jedi Enclave, Dantooine

Mariya was finally by the Old Jedi Enclave when she landed near it. Getting up from the pilot seat, she glanced up. "ND. Secure the ship. I might be gone for a while."

"Right. Be careful, Mariya," the astronavigation droid said with a worried voice. "I'd hate to be alone without you..."

The young woman smiled. "Don't worry, ND. And thank you. Take care." And with that, Mariya stepped out of the ship.

Walking towards the ruined Enclave, Mariya glanced around cautiously. The sight of the Enclave was amazing, though it was ruined. When she was little, she read stories about the Jedi of the Old Republic. It astounded her.

When she stopped in front of it, she called out, "Hello? Anybody here?"

Cade nodded. Then he waved his index finger. "Uh... you go on ahead, Master Vadir. I uh... I'm gonna walk instead." Riding those beast gave him the creeps. He heard stories about his ancestor, Luke Skywalker, fighting off a Rancor before in a crime lord's domain.

The young man stared up at the beast, as he followed. He gulped, sweating.

19. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin stepped out of the Enclave. "Welcome to my home Mariya!" Ryshin exclaimed. "Now, we all know why your here. Now if you want to help Cade, you must learn the teachings of the Jedi. Now as in your skill level. I want to know what lightsaber style you know, how strong in the force you are, etc." Ryshin said. "Then were going to get you a new lightsaber." Ryshin said with a smile. Then were going to help Cade in secret for a while, while he trains. Take out a couple of his.....annoying enemys, like Nihl." Ryshin said, shuttering at the mention of Darth Nihl. "Then we'll meet with Cade and help him there. But before we actually help him, we need to get into the Sith Temple and steel the MAps of all their Sith Fortresses." Ryshin explained. "Thats why I was there." Ryshin smilled. "Be ready, my dear Mariya. Because the Golden Pheonix is going to teach you."

TAG:Mariya Dawn

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"What, afraid that the thing will maul you? Not all rancors are like the one that Jabba sent after your ancestor Luke. But if you insist." Seron said, he then brought the rancor deep into the forest, Cade following close by. He was caught off guaard though when his rancor stopped suddenly letting out a shout, he then noticed a sharp lance that had been shoved into the rancor's lower torso, his rancor then began to sink to the ground. "Cade we have company!" he shouted as yet another spear came sailing through the air, soon cut down by Seron's green blade. "Nightsisters." he added his brow furrowed as he saw the symbols etched into the spear shaft. "Now's an excellent time to test your saber skills Cade." he added as he slashed through yet another projectile.

21. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Mariya smiled after Master Thraell told her all the things she would be doing. Deep inside, she prayed that the Sith wouldn't find out about this. But she knew she was making the right choice. Of learning the Jedi arts again.

"Thanks, Master Thraell," Mariya bowed. "But when I get to the Sith Temple on Coruscant, I'm gonna have to wear a disguise, so that the Sith won't notice me."

She thought this would be good, just in case Nihl or any other Sith would attacked.

IC: Cade Skywalker, forest of Singing Mountain Clan, Dathomir

Cade glared, as he took out his two new lightsabers. "Time to see what these babies can do!" He then slashed another flying spear, using his special lightsaber technique.

Suddenly, out of the forest, a foolish Nightsister came charging towards them with her spear. Cade raised his two blades. "Come on, sweetheart. Let's see what'cha got!" he thought to himself.

22. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir/Nightsister

Seron turned just in time to avoid another spear when he suddenly felt his throat close up, he was slowly strangled until he passed out, now Cade was on his own, at least for now.

"Hello young man." came a raspy voice from the shadows. Out stepped an older woman with tribal tattoos covering her arms and face. "I am Gerana, of the Nightsisters, and I think it's time you come with us." she said vindictively as she knelt down next to the prone Draethos, holding a crimson blade to his throat. "Or else your dear master dies...Cade Skywalker." she added, a wicked smirk covering her face and making the tattoos contort, making her face look demonic.

23. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin nodded. "Yes, I agree. But you know Mariya, your going to have to face them sooner or later. And don't worry, I mean. Shoot if I went against Darth Nihl, sure I'd probably have a hard time with him but othr than that I think I could probably handle him." Ryshin said with a smile. "Now then, wait here." Ryshin instructed. Ryshin walked back into the ruined Enclave and walked out caring two cases. "Now Mariya, this first case are the traditional Jedi Robes. And the Second is a gift. It is a lightsaber. My master's to be correct. An ancient lightsaber, because he was on the Jedi Council. The blade is a light blue to match his eyes. I hopell like it." Ryshin said with a smile. Suddenly Ryshin threw the lightsaber at her and activated his. "Now come, Mariya. I want to see what style you use." Ryshi said, before turning into his Soresu stance.

TAG:Mariya

24. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Mariya grew surprised. All ready? No meditation? No training with a probe droid or anything? She then shrugged. Placing the case of Jedi Robes on the ground, and activating her new lightsaber, Mariya stood in her special Niman stance.

"Okay, Master Thraell. I'm ready to do my first combat with a Jedi," Mariya said, smiling. This would be a good opportunity to find her Force in the Light Side again. Thanks to her new Jedi Master.

IC: Cade Skywalker, forest of Singing Mountain Clan, Dathomir

Cade glared at the three surrounding Nightsisters that pointed their spears at him, while the head Nightsister named Gerana, pointed her crimson bladed lightsaber at his new Master.

The 21-year-old man raised his hands in the air, knowing that he couldn't defeat them all by himself. "How'd you know my name?" he asked huskily.

He glanced at Seron, who was down on the ground unconscious. Then he looked at the other pathetic Nightsisters that continued to point their spears at Cade.

25. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Seron Vadir/Gerana

"Let's just say we know someone who would be very interested in meeting you." Gerana added as she patted Seron on the head. "Know come with us or your master dies." she added, a glint of desperation in her eye. She knew if she didn't hand Cade in she and the rest of her clan would be utterly destroyed. "Now follow us." she said as her lackies pushed at Cade's back with their spears.

'Cade, now is the time to test those blades. Trust in the Force, use it to get away, they won't kill me yet, they can't afford to kill such a useful bargaining chip.' Seron said telepathically to Cade. 'I have a few tricks up my sleeve as well.' he added sending a mental impression of a wink with it. 'Now quickly, get back to Clan Mother Djo and ask for her help.' he continued with urgency.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.