main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Young Follower of Darth Krayt (137 ABY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SkywalkerShine, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin smilled. She knew Niman. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Ryshin said with a smirk, before turning into the Djem So stance and starting the spar. Ryshin aimed for a downward thrust, before turning around to aim upwards with a an over head sweep, before spinning his lightsaber in all directions before twisting the wrist so that his lightsaber went upwards pushing Mariyas lightsaber upwards. "Focus, Mariya. Use the force to calculate my movements and anticipate the unexpected. That's what you need to do when fighting a Master of one of the Seven Forms." Ryshin instructed.

TAG:Mariya

2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Mariya Dawn, Old Jedi Enclave, Dantooine

The young woman was surprised. When she separated her new lightsaber from Ryshin's, she looked at the Jedi Master. "You... you know the Seven Forms too?! But... that's incredible! I'm glad I have a Master like you!"

She continued to make swings and spins with her lightsaber with Ryshin's lightsaber. Learning new techniques within the lightsaber combat was going to be exciting for Mariya.

But as Master Thraell said, she had to focus on his every move and expect the unexpected.

Tag: RuneEisahn

IC: Cade Skywalker, forest of Singing Mountain Clan, Dathomir

When Cade heard Seron's voice through the Force, the young man looked down at him. He also saw that Seron did a mental impression wink. This brought a grin to Cade's face.

When he began to follow Gerana and the other Nightsisters, Cade quickly used the Force to take out his two trusty lightsabers, grabbed them, and swung at the three Nightsisters. Once they were down, he pointed the two lightsabers at Gerana.

"Okay, sweetheart. Here's how we're gonna play this out. You let my Master go, I let you live. But if you lay one finger on him... there's gonna be some major smack down around here..." He glared at the head Nightsister.

Tag: chanbill5390

3. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin smilled. "Yes, yes. I wouldn't say I know all Seven Forms, like I don't know entirley the first and sixth form, but I know the others. Even though i'm a Master of Soresu." Ryshin said with a smile. "Now, Mariya. You must fight with purity. Never be the attacker. Always the defender unless nececarry. That is your first lesson." Ryshin pointed out, spinning his lightsaber and parring blows. "Soon, when your MAstery of the Force alows you, you shall be able to use the force to do incrdible things. Do you really want to know the reason why i'm called the Golden Pheonix?" Ryshin asked. "Well here it goes." Ryshin said as his body began to glow and a golden flash was in the spot to where he stood. Then he appeared behind her. "That is one of the many things to do when you have mastered the ways to use the force." Ryshin said.

TAG:Mariya

4. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Mariya Dawn, Old Jedi Enclave, Dantooine

Mariya was surprised when Master Thraell turned golden and appeared behind her out of nowhere. It was amazing! It must've been some kind of new Force power. Then, something came in mind.

"Master? Can any Sith do such a remarkable thing you just did?" Mariya asked, blocking his lightsaber with her new lightsaber.

Learning new ways of the Force was going to be interesting indeed. But Mariya had to fight with purity, and never be the attacker. Always the defender.

Tag: RuneEisahn

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Gerana/Seron Vadir

Gerana was terrified to be sure, she knew she couldn't take Skywalker on her own, his ancestor had nearly single handedly taken out her clan over a century ago. But she could not allow him to see her fear. "You think you can take me, you Jedi punk." she said she again lit up her crimson blade holding it right next to Seron's throat. Then it suddenly flew away from her hand, and was sliced in two by yet another, this one a bright green. She stumbled back in panic as Seron rose from where he fell.

"Now, now Gerana, that isn't very polite." he said as he dusted off his shoulders. He then turned to Cade. "Cade, now would be a good opportunity to try that technique I told you about on the ride here. Take away her connection to the Force." he said, as he extended his hand and pulled his saber back to it, hooking it to his belt. "Well hurry up before she escapes. I'm sure that Clan Mother Djo would like to speak with her." he added as he took a seat.

TAG: Cade

6. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin put a hand on his chin. "Well, yes. Anyone who has mastered the force in his or her way, can do things unimaginable through the force."Ryshin explained. Ryshin deactivated his Emerald blade. "Come, Mariya. Follow me to the center of the Enclave."Ryshin said, heading towards the center, his robe flowing behind him.

TAG:Anyone

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Cade Skywalker, forest of Singing Mountain Clan, Dathomir

"Oh, she's not gonna escape. I'll make sure of it..." Cade grinned at Gerana, and used the Force to get on her knees. "Time to meet the Master of Fear, old woman!" Using the Force Drain on the woman, Cade felt more powerful than ever. He smiled coldly.

"Yeah... This is what I'm talking about!"

He heard Gerana scream from the pain of the Force Drain, which satisfied his ears. Last time he used the Dark Side, he felt stronger. But he knew that he had to be careful, or he'll lose control of himself.

Tag: chanbill5390

8. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry for the double post. For the post up there, I meant to say Sever Force. Not Force Drain. Sorry.

9. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008

Ryshin put a hand on his chin. "Well, yes. Anyone who has mastered the force in his or her way, can do things unimaginable through the force."Ryshin explained. Ryshin deactivated his Emerald blade. "Come, Mariya. Follow me to the center of the Enclave."Ryshin said, heading towards the center, his robe flowing behind him.

TAG:Anyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.