main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Zekk Empire(Post-NJO;Zekk/Jaina:Dark Romance/Action fic)CH.26:Kyp Durron's Last Stand

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kit-Fisto7BA, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 16
    Zekk sat at the edge of the river.He didn't bother to go to the ceromony.Instead he just thougght that he'd just sit and polish some old droid parts of his.Most of them were from
    R1-A3,Jacen's astro droid.He had helped Jacen fix up the old droid to look like an R4 unit and then attached him to his fighter.

Zekk thought about what he was going to do with the clones.He couldn't keep them there and if he was to be their Emperor then he had to act like it.He didn't need the Academy or any of his friends.In fact,one of the only real reasons he stayed at the Academy was because Jaina was always there.But now he realized she would never love him,instead she was with that dumb pilot.The anger swelled up inside of him.He didn't need anyone,but his army.
    "I don't need them.With my army I could conquer the galaxy if I wanted to,"he said to himself.Suddenly,he heard rustle in the trees behind him.He turned his head and saw that Jaina had come through the branches.
    Oh,it's just you,"he said.Jaina came toward the river and splashed some of the water on her face.

She could sense what he was thinking and kind of found it a little insulting.She dried her face off and looked at him.
    "Just me?"she started,"A few days ago you wouldn't have said something like that."
    "So,"he answered.She couldn't believe how rude he sounded.
    "Um,Zekk,the reason I came here was because I wanted to tell you that when we kissed on Kamino,I realized that the person I really had feelings for....was you."
    "What?"asked Zekk.He was shocked,he never thought he'd ever Jaina say something like that to him.Jaina stared at him for a couple of seconds before saying anything else.
    "I love you,Zekk,and I want to go with you."
    "Go with me?"
    "Yes,I know you want to leave and I want to come with you."
    "Jaina,you can't come with me.I have to do this by myself."He saw a tear come out of Jaina's eye.He knew that she belonged at her home.He was the one who had to leave.More tears slowly came out of her eyes.
    "Zekk,when do you plan to leave?"she asked.
    "I was thinking that I'd go tommorow."
    "Then,why don't we make our last night together special."said Jaina as she stood up.Zekk nodded and stood up as well and held her hand as she guided him through the trees.

Zekk and Jaina stood not too far from the bed.They were now in Jaina's bedroom.Zekk looked at Jaina with wide eyes and said to her,
    "Ever since I met you,Jaina,I always felt that maybe we were meant to be together.But when you met Jag,I thought differently."Jaina smiled at him and stroked her hair.
    "You know what Zekk,I tought the same thing.I thought that maybe when Jag and I met that the love I had for you wasn't real love."She and Zekk came closer to eachother.Jaina began to wrap her arms around him.She could tell he was sort of nervous.
    "But I think just the opposite now,"she said as she pressed her lips against his.Zekk finally started to arms around her body as well.
    They slowly pulled away from eachother and looked at one another for a moment.Suddenly,as if a gust of wind came into the room,both of them found themselves on Jaina's bed.Fireworks from outside lit the room as they passionately kissed once again and held eachother tightly.Zekk moved hand toward across her waist and began to undo her belt.
    Jaina stopped to take a look at what he was doing.She looked back at him with a look on her face that made it seem as if she was going to ask what he was doing,but all she did was at him.Zekk was really relieved,he was thinking Jaina would be mad at him.
    "Why were you so nervous when I looked at you?"she asked Zekk with a small grin still on her face.
    "I was just afraid you were going to get mad,"he replied.Jaina started to move her hand across his waist and do the same.
    "Why would I get mad,Zekk."

2. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 17
    Jacen popped out of the vents and into the hangar.He had to find his fighter so he could get back to Yavin 4.But it was so dark he could barely see his own hands.
    "Man,I hate it when places get this dark at night,"he whispered to himself.
    There were many Geonosian Starfighters in front of him.Jacen could sort of see them for there was a bit of moonlight coming out the openings of the bay.
    Sudddenly he heard a strange beeping sound to the side of where he was standing.Jacen recognized the sound immediately.
    "R1,is that you,"he called softly.A happy shrill came out of the darkness.Jacen told the droid to open the cockpit and turn on a light inside.The droid agreed and did did as he was told.Jacen was glad that he was glad that he was going to get off Geonosis.After figuring out what was going on there,he hoped that he would never see that planet again.He climbed into the pilot's seat and closed it.
    "Ok,R1,let's get out of here.R1 was happy to hear Jacen say those words.He didn't want to stay there for one more second.The ship lifted up and quetly flew out into space.

Boba Fett was certainly tired.He was now having to deal with the Geonosian scientists excuses for not being able to infect the computer systems in the Jedi Library.Boba took his helmet off and glared at the Geonosian on the screen in front of him.
    "I don't know how,but someone was able to extract the virus,"it said.Boba was not happy with his excuse.
    "Then try again later!"he yelled at the creature.The Geonosian gulped and looked at his employer.Fett continued to bark orders at him,which was very annoying.
    When Fett had finished,the Geonosian was about to turn off the screen until he remembered what he really need to tell him.
    "Umm,sir,You know that Jedi we captured?"
    "Yes,what about him?"
    "Welll....he's escaped."
    "What!!!"

3. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 18
    Boba wasn't pleased with the Geonosian's news of how the Jedi had escaped.Though he should of known,after all,he had seen the Geonosian gaurds' lack of common sense when he was a boy.He finally turned off the viewscreen even though the guard that was found knocked out in the cell wasn't finished with his tale of what happened.
    Boba Fett looked over at his son Jango who was on the sofa reading.This did not suprise Boba for he loved to read too.Sometimes Boba thought that maybe he should have named his son after himself instead of his father.Fett loved his family.He had never been happier when Sela had agreed to marry him or when she revealed that she was pregnant with Jango.
    But now,for probably the first actual time,he was afraid.His new mission was to bring a the leader of the new generation of Dark Jedi to Geonosis.Which meant that a war was about to start and he didn't want his children to have to grow up in a war.He then opened one of the drawers in the desk he was sitting at and pulled out a small handheld device with a mini-viewscreen on it.
    "What's that,Dad?"asked Jango.Boba turned around to answer his son's question.
    "Well,son,it's kind of hard to explain,"
    "Try me."
    "Okay,it's a special device that is able to send interactive messages to one's sub-consious during sleep as long as you set it to the right frequencies."
    "I get it.It's a dream maker,I could use one of those."
    "For what?"
    "To mess around with jerks."Boba laughed at his son's remark and went back to setting up the message he was going to send.Just then the door to his office opened up and Sela came in.She was dressed in a beautiful rose colored robe with black stripes that Arch Duke's daughter had given to her.
    "Hope your hungry because I just finished making dinner,"she said.Jango ran into the kitchen before she even finished her sentence.Boba activated the machine he was working on and left the room as well.

4. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 19

Jacen sat in his starfighter as it flew through hyperspace.He had escaped Geonosis with valuable information,most of it he didn't understand.He turned on a databank satellite that he had installed in the fighter.This would be able to send him information from any databank anywhere.
    "I knew this would come in handy,"Jacen said"R1 search keywords:Sith,Rolog."R1 whistled and made several holograms appear in front of Jacen.He read the first one aloud so R1 could hear.
    "Ysalna Rolog:a young sith fighter pilot and warrior who led the Sith through many victories during the Sith War.He was well respected among some the high sith lords and many sith would come to hear his wisdom.But not all of the Sith respected him,another dark jedi named Darth Malak despised Ysalna and when they were sent to patrol the moons of Endor Malak came back alone claiming they had been ambushed.Not long after,Rolog came back from the Endor system saying that he and Ysalna had been ambushed.Ysalna was at least 19 years at a time.
    Later,Ysalna began to keep returning to the Endor system until his body one day his body was found there with many burns and stab wounds.Legend has it that Malak killed him and that when they went on patrol in the Endor system,Malak made him crash on the planet.It is also said that the reason he kept returning there was that when he crashed he fell in love with a young Jedi woman who nursed him back to health and he would meet her on Endor.The Sith supposedly made a prophecy saying that after the Jedi Chosen One fulfilled his mission and destroyed the Sith he or she would have to do one last battle with the Sith Savior,a descendant of Ysalna Rolog,to see who would own the galaxy."R1 gave out a series of beeps.Jacen looked at his control console to see what his droid was saying.
    "I'm not sure either.It says 'legend' so we're not sure it's real."said Jacen as skimmed through the other results R1 had given,but the one that interested him didn't come from a databank.
    "R1,why is this here it's more of a ship's log?"
    "It had the keywords you wanted,"Jacen read on his control console."Where did it come from?"Jacen asked.R1 hummed to himself and let out a low whistle.Jacen looked at his panel and was shocked to see that it came from none other than the Lightning Rod.
    "The Lightning Rod?How could Zekk know about this?"R1 beeped an "I don't know."Jacen looked at the log.It was dated just that morning.This time Jacen read silently to himself.
    "I woke this morning from a dream tough it seemed more like a vision.It stated where I was standing on two floor tiles in the middle of space.As I started walking,more tiles came in front of my feet.I continued walking until I heard a voice that sounded very familiar.It spoke of my heritage saying that I came from a family known as the Rolog family.It said that had a destiny,a detiny to fulfill a phrophecy.Then suddenly I looked around and noticed I was on the planet of Dantooine.Around me a huge battle was going on.There was an army of Jedi fighting an army of people in balck robes wielding red lightsabers.Then someone grabbed me by the shoulder.I turned around and saw that it was Brakiss.
    'Hello Zekk,'he said.I looked at him in shock.
    'Brakiss,'I replied.He smiled at me.It was hard to hear him because of the battle cries around us.
    'Your probably wondering why you're here.Well,if you turn around,you'll see why.'I looked behind me and saw a young man.He was one the fighters in black attacking the Jedi.He threw back his hood to reveal his face and what I saw was me only with blue eyes and blonger,browner hair.This guy was ruthless,tons of Jedi bodies laid around his feet and more fell from the strokes of his lightsaber.Brakiss led me to a hill above the battle.
    'Zekk,did you see that young man?'he asked me.
    'Yes I did.Who was he?'I answered.
    'Ohh,just one of your ancestors.'
    'What?"I asked.He looked at me with a large grin on his face.
    'His name was Ysalna Rolog,he was a powerful sith during the early days of the Old Rebublic.'
    'No..I

5. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 20

Grolog watched as the Geonosians and Techno Union engineers worked Zekk's ship,The Lightning Rod.They seemed to be constructing it into some kind of warship that looked like it would be very impressive.
    Flashbacks came into his mind constantly.He had started the Eastern Yuuzhan Vong when he was very young,about 15.He was always sort of the black sheep in his family.He didn't care for being a warrior,all he wanted to do was study and learn.His brother would always tell him once in awhile to study something that would benefit the Yuuzhan Vong.After exploring many systems,Grolog abandoned the Yuuzhan Vong religion and joined a different one:a monotheism religion.This begun one of the biggest controversies in Vong history.He was mocked,beaten,and hated for his beliefs.It was then that Grolog gathered up many followers,mostly Yuuzhan Vong outcasts,and joined with the eastern sector of his galaxy.The E.V. then suddenly started to take an interest in things like droids.5 years later,Nom Anor tried to slaughter the Eastern Vong,but Grolog taught his people that violence was wrong and that it only lead to more violence.Grolog was happy to have met Brakiss.He thought that by joining the Zekk Empire that his people would now be free to live without being left out or considered "freaks."
    He sighed,he missed his brother alot for he was the only one who stood up for him.Grolog felt like crying,but he knew it would not bring his brother back from the dead.He looked up at the cieling and smiled.His brother had died around the begining of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion now free of lifes burdens.Grolog uttered his brother's name and prayed to his god.
    "Oh Drunaidic,please let my brother,Yomin Car's,soul be safe.Wherever it is."

Em Teedee and Artoo Detoo stood shaking as the three Yuuzhan Vong slowly circled around them.They had both heard what Yuuzhan Vong did to droids,but these Vong just kept murmering to eachother.The tallest Yuuzhan Vong bent down to Em Teedee and and said,
    "You are an impressive little droid."Em Teedee looked at him quivering in fear."Ummm,thank you,but aren't you going to destroy us.You are Yuuzhan Vong right,"he said.The Yuuzhan Vong laughed,then turned to the Vong next to him and shouted something in his strange language.The other nodded and came forward to the two droids.He gave them a small bow.
    "Now,now,there's no reason to be afraid.We are not like other Yuuzhan Vong.We are Eastern Yuuzhan Vong.Our goal in life is to obtain knowledge and live in peace.We also consider droids such as yourselves as great symbols and achievements of knowledge.I personally am quite fond of your type of droid.What is your name?"Em Teedee stood straight.
    "M-TD,and this is R2-D2,"he said proudly.He was quite flattered to be called a great symbol of knowledge.These Eastern Yuuzhan Vong were different than other Yuuzhan Vong;much kinder.
    "Nice to meet you,"the Vong said."Would you like to come with us.You two seem like you could really use a good cleaning.Artoo beeped cheerfully as he and Em Teedee followed the three Vong to their ship.

Jaina sat quietly as Zekk stared out the window.They were now in the Jedi Council room at the top of the highest tower of the New Temple.He looked over at her and smiled.Jaina acted like she didn't notice him.He came forward with his hadns behind his back.Jaina stood up immediately.
    "You aked what I meant when I said destiny so I'll tell you.Long ago,during the days of the Old Republic,a sith named Ysalna Rolog was almost killed by one of his jealous comrades.He later fell in love with a Jedi woman,which he was killed for.During the end of the Sith War,when the Sith began to fight among themselves,two prophecies were made by both the Sith and the Jedi.The Jedi made a prophecy saying that a person concieved by the force would bring balance to the Force and do away with the Sith.The Sith made prophecy saying that a Dark Jedi strong in the Force,would avenge them.This person would be a descendant of Ysalna

6. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    hehehehe.
    I Like, I like

Any chance for some J/TK mush?

7. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 21:
    Jaina sat with the rest of the Jedi under the huge assault ship.Beside her sat a newly cleaned R2-D2 and M-TD.Everyone was wondering what they were going to do to get out of this situation.She looked over at Luke who seemed to be busy thinking about something.
    "Uncle Luke,"she said.Luke looked up at her with a disappointed expression on his face.
    "Yes,Jaina,"he answered her.
    "I was just wondering why some of these Dark Jedi around here call themselves Dark Breakers."
    "I'm not really sure,but I wish they weren't around here."
    "There has to be some way to tell the Republic about Zekk."
    "I bet there is,but we are all stuck under here and besides there are hundreds of troops surrounding this ship,we can't fight our way through them,"he said.Just then,the clonetroopers turned around began to help all the Jedi up.Jaina looked around wondering what they were doing.Was Zekk moving the Jedi to another area?The clonetroopers started to lead the Jedi into the assault ship where a green and white troop stood patiently.
    "You're probably wondering what we are doing,"he said.Some of the Jedi began to nod."Well,I will show you."The clone put his palm on top the armor plate on his left breast.He rubbed repeatedly,revealing what seemed to be a Rebel Alliance insignia.It was covered in white paint which the clone trooper continued to rub off.
    "Who are you?"asked Luke.Many of the Jedi students kept scotting closer to get a better look at what was going on.
    "We,in this ship,are not part of this army.We are a special army made specifically for the Jedi in times of need.After Yama Su became Prime Minister,he decided to take more security measures in clone deliveries.I have sent a message to Republic telling them of the situation here.I just hope they agree to pick up the rest of the troops on Kamino."
    "What do you want the Jedi to do?"Luke asked.
    "You could get your lightsabers out of the cargo bay.We're definitely going to be seeing a lot of action."

Ken Palpatine walked down the hallways of Republic Senate complex.He always loved the feel of being there when the sun started to go down.Right now he was heading to a special meeting of the Senate.Apparently,the Jedi had been imprisoned on Yavin IV and there was a clone army waiting to be used to help them.Ken didn't know why he bothered to go into politics after his training at the academy,his grandfather's actions always earned him a lot of disrespect.Maybe it was because his wife was into that kind of stuff or maybe he just wanted to redeem his family's name.His grandfather was indeed the Emperor Palpatine,the leader of the Empire,Darth Vader's master.Ken had trained with Luke Skywalker when he was very young;at first they thought that maybe he was related to Obi-Wan Kenobi,but they then figured out the truth.He sighed and began to walk toward the entrance to his podium-chair."Ken!"he heard a young man yell.Ken spun around only to see Jacen Solo run up.He seemed very tired.
    "What's the matter Jacen?"He asked.Jacen pulled his hair back and looked up at the tall,light brown,haired Jedi.
    "There's something happening at the Academy,"Jacen said.Ken nodded and his hadn on Jacen's shoulder.
    "We know,the Senate recieved a message from some ...clonetrooper.He says that there's a second clone army made especially for the Jedi in times like this."
    "What?You're serious?"
    "Uh-huh,come on,"Ken grabbed Jacen and led him into main Senate room.

Thousands of senators sat in their chairs looking at Princess Leia.Ken and Jacen sat down in their seat waiting for her to speak.She coughed once and sat straight up.
    "As you know,we have a crisis on our hands.The Techno Union,the Commerce Guilds,the Geonosians,and two organizations that call themselves the Dark Breakers and the Eastern Yuuzhan Vong have joined up with Emperor Zekk and his clone army.Their mission,described in a holomessage sent by clone trooper spies,appears to be to destroy the Jedi Order.The clonetrooper spies claim to be part of a second clone army made for Jedi.They ask that we get this c

8. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 22:

Jacen stood inside the mission briefing room of the Clonetrooper Assault Ship.In front of him sat at least 35 clonetrooper pilots,Jagged Fel,Yama Su,and Ken Palpatine.They had picked up the second clone army as soon as they left Coruscant and were now heading to Yavin IV to free the Jedi.Behind Jacen was a hologram of Yavin IV with many battleships around it.Jacen was wearing the cape from his Jedi robe around some clonetrooper he had found in the cargo bay.The audience quieted down,waiting for him to speak.
    "As you can see,the Zekk Empire has a strong defense system around the fourth moon.It our objective not to alert them all of our presence.We have a small device that will shut down the blockade's communication systems so that the surface can not be warned.Unfortunately,it will only knock them out for twenty minutes."All the pilots began to murmur to eachother regarding Jacen's information.Jagged rose from his seat.He was wearing the same clonetrooper armor as Jacen too.His voice had a cocky tone.
    "Are you saying we'll have to blow up half an entire fleet in twenty minutes.That's impossible."
    "Listen Jag,im not finished.The plan is:you will lead the first assault on the blockade.Then,in less than twenty minutes,Black Squadron and I will have to guide a convoy down to the moon to rescue the Jedi.Yama Su and Ken Palpatine will then lead 50 Jedi commandos,4 walker squadrons,and a team of Kaminoan troops against the Imperial forces.As soon as the Jedi are secured,two Assault Ships will land on surface assist them.You all got that?"The troops nodded.Yama Su stood up.His usual Kaminoan voice,which was a dull and mono tone,was now proud and strong.He spoke loud enough so everyone could hear him.
    "Sir,I must be truthful.We Kaminoans have not seen war in over five centuries,not since we were enslaved by the Yuuzhan Vong and speaking of Yuuzhan Vong.As soon as the Emperor figures out we have stopped shipments to him,he will definitely use the Eastern Yuuzhan Vong to create a cloning facility.If he escapes,that is."Yama Su then left the room.What he had just said was true.The Vong did have cloning technology.I guess they would just have to try and stop as many Vong ships from leaving the system as they could.

Jag Fel's Clawcraft model tie-fighter floated in space.Jag looked at the huge fleet in front of him.He was pretty nervous about having to go up against it.Behind him were many groups of V-19 clone fighters and Assault Ships.He wiped the sweat from his forhead and switched on his comlink.His fighter motioned closer toward the enemy fleet."This is Jagged Fel,"he said into the comlink."All squadrons to me,move into attack position."
    "Roger,Gold Leader,"said a clone pilot.Jag activated the thrusters on his fighter and led the hundreds of clone fighters closer to the blockade.The sensors on his control panel began to beep.Hundreds of tie-fighters came out of the ships around the planet.
    "Enemy fighters coming in."Jag and his team closed in on the enemy.The tie-fighters began to fire at the clone fighters.
    Jag fired his guns and took out two ties.He barrel rolled his craft to dodge the crossfire.The V-19's began to attack as well.Many ties began blow up into flames.Jag turned his head and saw a blue V-19 being tailed by three tie interceptors.He turned left and floowed them.
    "Gold 1 you got three on yout tail,"he said.Jag pressed down on the triggers to his fighter.The green lasers flew past the interceptors.Jag fired again.An interceptor blew into poeces.Jag continued to fire,but the interceptors were too fast.Their lasers fired at the V-19 constantly until nothing was left.

The V-19's tried to hold back the ties.Green and blue lasers flew everywhere.Two V-19 burst into fire and rubble.Some of the squadrons started to fire their proton torpedoes.Explosions went and more fighters were dstroyed.Jag continued to shoot as many as the tie-fighters as he could.Beside him,Blue Squadron was just beginning their attack.They were flying around taking out fighters one by one.Suddenly,there was

9. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
  10. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    *takes a small bow*

11. Zekk_90

Zekk_90 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2003
    Yea! I like this! [mush mush] :)

12. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 23:
    Jacen's Jedi Starfighter flew swiftly through the trees of Yavin IV.He only had ten minutes before the Zekk Empire's communicationswent back on.Behind him flew 10 V-19 Clonefighters and 6 carriers.He switched his fighter into attack mode and activated his comlink channel.
    "This is Bravo Leader,all wings report in,"he said.
    "Black Leader standing by,"said a clone pilot.
    "Black 3 standing by,"said another.
    "Black 4 standing by."
    "Black 7 standing by."
    "Black 8 standing by."
    "Black 2 standing by."
    "Black 1 standing by."
    "Black 5 standing by."
    "Black 6 standing by."
    "Black 9 standing by."Jacen led them and the carriers through the trees and out into a clearing where dozens of ships were parked.
    "Alright Black Squadron,let's give these guy s an early wake up call,"said Jacen.Two clonefighters went ahead and began to target three Assault Tanks patroling the area.
    "Targets sighted,Bravo Leader.We're awaiting your signal,"said one of the two pilots.
    "Fire,"Jacen said.The two fighters fired their proton torpedoes at the tanks.Explosions rang out and the tanks went up in a barage of fire.The carriers started to land and drop off AT-XT's,AT-TE's,Assault Tanks,and Jedi and clonetroopers.But something happened that Jacen didn't expect.Suddenly,hundreds of Jedi started coming out of an Assalut Ship,alongside with many clonetroopers,and began to group up with the squadrons coming out of the carriers.Jacen told Black Leader to take command and landed on the ground near where he saw his sister and Tenel Ka.
    He jumped out of his fighter and ran through the crowds of clonetroopers and Jedi Knights rushing into battle.
    "Jaina,Tenel Ka,"he yelled.They turned away from the clones they were talking to.Jaina ran up and hugged her brother and took a good look at him.She and Tenel Ka laughed at the armor he was wearing.
    "Nice outfit,"said Tenel Ka.
    "I was beginning to think you were dead,"Jaina remarked.
    "I almost was,"said Jacen.
    "It's good thing the Republic got here."
    "They didn't.Ken told the Republic we'd handle this alone.They only gave us permission to use this army."
    "Huh?"asked Jaina.Just then an ARC trooper came up to Jacen.
    "Commander Solo,I have a group of gunships out on the ridge awaiting your orders,"he said.Jacen nodded and looked back over at his sister.
    "I'll explain everything later,right now we got a war to fight."Jacen began to follow the ARC troop when Tenel Ka ran up to him.
    "I'm coming too,"she said with a smile.

Luke dashed across the plain with a group of clonetroops and Jedi Knights.Blue lasers flew past their heads as they headed towards a tipped over AT-XT.
    "Come on,"yelled Luke.They ducked behind the walker.Some of the clonetroopers began to set up an E-Web blaster turret on top of the side of its cockpit.Luke looked over the walker and saw many enemy clones firing repeatedly.The clonetroopers beside him tried to take out as many of them as they could.Sparks flew everywhere as the AT-XT shielded them from many hits.Suddenly a roaring sound came from above the them.One of the Jedi looked up and yelled at the top of his lungs "Tie Fighters!"They all jumped onto the ground.Luke looked behind and saw that the last one to jump was a Keldor Jedi.He stood up and leaped into the air,but it was too late.The ties fired and hit the Jedi in the chest.As his dead body fell to the ground,small drops of blood and sparks fell with it.Luke crawled over to where the Keldor Jedi lay.The clones who had managed the E-Web pulled out a large plastic case and opened it to reveal a rocket launcher.They quickly loaded it and tried to destroy the tie-fighters flying above.Luke and another Jedi meanwhile inspected the Keldor's wounds.The Jedi beside Luke pulled off her cloak and layed over his body.
    "He's dead,Master Skywalker,"she said to him.
    "Crud!"
    "We have hurry and regroup with other parties near the ruins of the Old Temple.We can't stick around here any longer."
    "You're right,"he replied.He stood up and relit his lightsaber.He turned to the rest of the and the group and y

13. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 24:
    Zekk walked into the war room of the Geonosian ship.Already inside were Jurino,his brother Jackal,Tahiri,and Grolog were all gathered around a large metal table which showed a large hologram of the ongoing ground battle.Zekk walked over and stood next to Tahiri,or Whrathral as her new name was.His hair was tied up into a ponytail and the clothes he wore now was a suit of black armor with a long dark violet cape.He took a long glance at the table and then at Grolog,who was standing across from him.
    "General,status report,"he said.Grolog popped his fingers and coughed once into his hand.
    Well,Emperor Zekk,"he began."I've ordered all of my forces,along with the Techno Union and Commerce Guilds,to retreat to Geonosis at once.I have also told Sergeant Fett to pull his his strongest ships out of the system as well.
    "Good.If the Republic thinks that they can take us out with one stroke,then they are sadly mistaken."
    "Um..excuse me sir,"said Jackal."but we've detected no familiar Republic signals in the area.The only different signal we have picked up are the Kaminoan class warships massing near the Eastern Sector.They've already driven back Poggle the Second's forces."Zekk stroked his chin.It wasn't really like the Kaminoans to get involved with their clients.
    "Hmm,seems that the Kaminoans have learned to get involved since the Clone Wars,"he said.Everyone kept silent for a moment.Tahiri was the first to speak up.
    "My leige,I think it would be best that you consider retreating to Geonosis yourself,"
    "I agree,"said Jurino.Zekk nodded and took another look at the table.
    "But what about the Jedi and clone parties massing in the forests near the Temple ruins.The ships in this area won't have time to ready an evacuation if they attack."
    "Leave them to me and my students.I have brought at least a good twelve-hundred here,"he went towards the door."Jackal,Whrathral,come."Jackal followed Jurino out the door,but Zekk had stopped Tahiri from doing the same.She turned around and asked him why he had done so.
    "I have a better way for you to prove your loyalty,"he said with a sinister grin.
    "Emperor Zekk,"exclaimed Grolog."We have an intruder on board."
    "Leave him to me,I have been expecting him.You just worry about completing the evacuations."
    "Yes,m'lord."

The Yuuzhan Vong ships fired their plasma cannons at the gunships heading towards them.Jacen's gunships flew alongside the others and readied the pod-turrets on its sides.Inside each of these see-through pods was a clonetrooper who operated a gun that emmited a long,powerful,laser when fired.
    The gunships fired these lasers at the living organic ships in front of them.Large strings of fire went all over top of the of the ships as the pods' rays hit.One of the gunships tried to attack a blue colored ship from behind,but just ended up becoming a big mess of burning rubble.Jacen put his mouth up to his wrist comlink.
    "We've lost Gunships 2,4.."another explosion came from not far behind him."..and 3."He groaned and watched a Vong ship fall to the forest in flames.
    "Those ships are too strong even for our pod-turrets,"said one of the dozen pilots through the comlink.Tenel Ka who was standing right next to Jacen looked up toward the Vong ships highest in the sky.
    "Jacen,"she said."Tell them to attack the undersides."
    "Why?"
    "Just do it."
    "Alright."Jacen did what Tenel Ka told him to.

The gunships began to fire under the living ships.Their lasers cut through them like a knife through butter.Many of them began to fall speedingly towards the ground.Jacen smiled.Everything seemed to be going smoothly until suuddenly,out of nowhere,tons of missiles came closing in on the unexpecting gunships.At least ten of the remaining gunships went bursting into balls of blue fire leaving only Jacen's and two other gunships left.Jacen looked behind his,only to see dozens of Techno Union starships moving towards them.Their cannons fired and took out another gunship.Jacen ordered the other two pilots inside the last gunship to retreat toward the Temple Ru

14. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 25:
    Luke stood in the forest near the Old Temple ruins,behind him were at least 250 Jedi Knights ready to go into battle.Though,over half of them were students who had only been training for bairly two years,since the Yuuzhan Vong had wiped out many Jedi.It had only been one year since the war against the Vong ended and now,even though Luke had rebuilt the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV and recruited more Jedi,they weren't ready to fight another war.Luckily the had the Kaminoans on their side who not only were experienced in cloning but were also warriors themselves,when it was necessary..From Yama Su,the prime minister,luke had learned that the Yuuzhan Vong had to the galaxy long before to try and enslave the Kaminoans and that the only reason they dared to come back was because they thought the Kaminoans did not live there.It wasn't until after the Vong War that they figured out the Kamino system was located at the edge of that galaxy outside the Richis Maze.

Beside Luke stood Yama Su.The long-necked 8ft. Kaminaon looked up and watched four enemy carriers leave the fourth moon's atmosphere through the night-morning sky.In his hand was a large blodstained sword with Kaminoan lore written in gold on the sides.Its hilt was made of jades and laced with many other magnificent jewels.
    "They're evacuating their ARC troopers,"he said.The ARC(Advanced Recon Commandos)were the best in the fleet.The first of them were trained by Jango Fett,Boba Fett's father.They were first used in the Clone Wars and eventually,due to their success in battle,ARC troopers were mandatory in any cloning projects related to military use.

On Luke's right stood his wife Mara Jade,Uldir,and the Nautolan Jedi Nula Urlom.She sniffed the air continuosly.Uldir looked at the young beautiful alien woman.From the moment he met her,he knew that she was the one.When they first got together,they tried to keep their relationship a secret because of Nula's overprotective father,but,thanks to Zekk,almost everyone knew.
    "What do you smell,"he asked her.Luke Mara and Yama turned to Nula.She sniffed the air again.This time,her already white skin turned paler.She wiped the sweat off the small gills on her neck.
    "Darkness,"she said."Much of it."
    "Darkness?"said Luke dumbfounded.Suddenly,the sound of a blown horn broke the silence around.The clonetroopers that were with the Jedi immediately sprang up and formed five lines in front of them to defend against any oncoming attack.Out of the trees ahead they came,over a thousand of the Dark Jedi known as the Dark Breakers.They marched forward in many rows.At the back of them were three AT-TE walkers.The Dark Breakers were all dressed in black robes with dark masks around their mouths and were made up of many different species.Their eyes were dark,menacing pits which burned like flames of hatred,cruelty,and malace.

The first two rows had thick black shields in their hands and the lightsaber hilts they held were about three feet long.Nula leaned towards Uldir and said,"I hope that Jedi ghost taught you to fight guys like these."Just then,the Dark Breakers stopped about three dozen yards away from them.and out of the horde came two young men.Luke stared at the tallest one.He looked so familiar.
    "Brakiss!?"he whispered.The tall one cried out to them.
    "Master Skywalker,"he said."Come forward.You and your wife."Luke and Mara walked to the front of the groups of lined up clones.
    "Yes?"Luke replied.The young man smiled.
    "Hmm..you know,I actually consider it quite an honor to see one of the people responsible for my father's death and even more of an honor to see,in person,Mara Jade:Emperor Palpatine's 'former' Hand.Allow me to introduce myself,my name is Jurino,first born son of Brakiss,and this is my brother Jackal.We have come to make you two an offer."Mara Jade spoke up.
    "What kind of offer,Jurino son of Brakiss?"she said.
    "I come to offer you chance of joining us.If you could only see what Emperor Zekk has planned for this universe.Pretty soon we will have many allies because,since we have

15. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 26:
    The lightsabers of the Jedi and the Dark Breakers clashed together.The Dark Breakers had already gained the upper-hand in the battle.They killed many Jedi Knights as did the Jedi Knights kill many of them.,but for every Dark Breaker that was killed five more took its place.The enemy walkers' cannons fired at the smae time.Charred dead bodies of clones and Jedi went flying.Luke Skywalker cut down much of the enemy forces.A human Dark Breakers ran toward him and sent left blow toward Luke's neck with his double-bladed lightsaber.Luke quickly turned and blocked the man's attack.They held their lightsabers together.The Dark Breaker's voice was filled with evil
    "The spiris of the Sith fight with me!"he yelled.He sent another series of blows toward Luke.Luke dodged and parried and the Dark Breaker spun his body around.Luke ducked so that his head would not get cut off and as soon as his foe stopped spinning,he lunged his lightsaber's green blade into the Dark Breaker's heart.He let out a cry that could be heard all over the forest.
    "And the spirits of the Force fight with me!"He pulled his lightsaber out of the dead Dark Breaker's chest and stood up.Another Dark Breaker leaped in front of him;this time it was a female Noghri.She snarled at him and pulled her lightsaber over her head and threw its blade down his chest.Luke fell to the ground and held the large burn on his rib cage.The Noghri got ready to bring her lightsaber down upon Luke's stomach.
    Luke tried to reignite his lightsaber,but the pain on his chest was excrusiating.
    "Say your prayers,Jedi,"she said.Just then,the blade of a sword stabbed all the way through her heart just before she was about to stab Luke herself.She stared at the tip of the blade and fell on the ground beside Luke.He looked up at the face of his rescuer.
    "Yama Su,"he exclaimed.Yes,it was Yama Su and beside was the Jedi,Kyp Durron.

Across Kyp's right arm was a large,black,burn mark.In his hand was a rose colored lightsaber.Yama helped Luke to his feet.
    "Are you alright?"he asked.Luke nodded and looked over at Kyp.
    "What happened to you?"he asked him,staring at the burn on his arm.Kyp pulled back his long blonde.
    "Got hit by one of those rockets,"he replied.Luke looked back over at Yama.The tall Kaminoan was almost was almost out of breath and his sword was now red instead of silver.
    "Their numbers are too great,Master Skywalker,"he said."The AT-TE's are taking out most of our forces.The Dark Breakers have taken out almost a hundred of your best Jedi Knights,and the clone commando units we brought to their last 25 men.They've also destroyed all of our Assault Tanks.
    "Order eveyone to fall back to the South,"said Luke."We'll regroup with my newest students there."
    "Okay plan,but...we can't retreat,"said Kyp sarcasticaly.
    Why not?"
    They've totally surrounded us,there is no escape,"said Yama.Luke was shocked.That meant over 150 Jedi were going to die,including Mara."Oh.,no!Mara,"he thought.He'd forgotten about her.
    "Have you two seen Mara?"he asked.Yama Su shook his head.Kyp nodded and said,"I have.Those Jackal and Jurino guys attacked her and we got seperated."
    "Where?"
    "Over by the tanks."
    I'm going to help her,you two stay here and help out some of the less experienced get through this alive."Luke fought his way through the crowds Dark Breakers.He could tell that Jurino and his green haired brother were very powerful and now Mara was facing them alone.

Yama Su and Kyp fought back the dozens of Dark Breakers around.Kyp was amazed when he saw Yama's blade block a lightsaber strike.When the Dark Breaker that attacked Yama was dead Kyp asked in surprise,"How did that blade.."Yama Su interrupted him.
    "Its made from Kaminoan silver,"he said as he rushed toward the horde of enemies to join Uldir and Nula in battle.Kyp stood his ground.He sliced through the Dark Breakers easily and killed many of them,but there were just too many.They swallowed Kyp.Yama Su,and Uldir and Nula who were near by,noticed that Kyp was in danger and tried to join up with him.But Dark Brea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.