main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Theater Wars

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by starwarsismyally, Dec 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsismyally

starwarsismyally Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2003
    ok people here's my funny story i guess i think this is the place for it i hope you like cause i'll continue it

Theater Wars
    Attack of the Candies

A short time ago in a theater near you..... there was....

Theater Wars
    Attack of the Candies.
    It?s been 3 years since the release of Episode 3
    A Star Wars marathon that plays Star Wars all day,
    is hosted by George Lucas, and features a whole new Star Wars movie.
    We have bought tickets to this gathering, but four tickets, Who will get this last tickets
    Will there be a problem at the theater?

On Earth........ in USA............in Wisconsin........at Joel?s house

This is where this all started. So Eric, Joel, and I were having a question game on Star Wars, and the winner would get the fourth ticket. We narrowed it down to 3 contestants. Kristy,
    an old man off the street, and Lisa . The question was easy and simple, but you had to be fast. So I read off the question. ? Who is Luke Skywalker?s father? I said. Then suddenly with speeds of only a jedi, Kristy buzzed in.

?Darth Vader / Anikin?, she replied.
    ?That is correct?, I yelled, but before I could finish, two things just fell out of the sky and landed in Kristy?s hand. She then pressed a button on both of them and out of one came a hot pink color, and out of the other a midnight black.

?Woah? I exclaimed. There were lightsabers just like ours, except she had two.
    Then the old man spoke, ?Those are for you young girl, use them well. All of you will be trained by a jedi master who trained me, his name is Soda. You will find him at the theater in New York. Oh, and my name is Ken Benobi.? then he vanished into thin air.

So that?s what we did we all went to the theater and waited for this jedi master Soda, but little did we know we were in for a big surprise. While we were in line to get our food, the strangest thing happened. We ordered the usual popcorn, soda, candy, and other junk foods, but after we got our sodas, they began to talk.

?Soda, I am?, he said. In your drinks I am, so drink me, you must not. I will train you four to be jedi masters like me, I will, yes. Go you must, to your seats, you will.?

So we did. When everyone had sat down, George Lucas appeared and started to talk, ?Hey everyone, thanks for coming to my show, I hope you enjoy it. We?ll be watching Star Wars of course and I?ll.......?

2. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    sorry whole story is here didn't copy it all

Theater Wars
    Attack of the Candies

A short time ago in a theater near you..... there was....

Theater Wars
    Attack of the Candies.
    It?s been 3 years since the release of Episode 3.There's going to be a Star Wars marathon that plays Star Wars all day,
    is hosted by George Lucas, and features a whole new Star Wars movie.
    We have bought tickets to this gathering, but four tickets, Who will get the extra ticket? Will there be a problem at the theater?

On Earth........ in USA............in Wisconsin........at Joel?s house

This is where this all started. So Eric, Joel, and I were having a question game on Star Wars, and the winner would get the fourth ticket. We narrowed it down to 3 contestants. Kristy,
    an old man off the street, and Lisa . The question was easy and simple, but you had to be fast. So I read off the question. ? Who is Luke Skywalker?s father? I said. Then suddenly with speeds of only a jedi, Kristy buzzed in.

?Darth Vader / Anikin?, she replied.
    ?That is correct?, I yelled, but before I could finish, two things just fell out of the sky and landed in Kristy?s hand. She then pressed a button on both of them and out of one came a hot pink color, and out of the other a midnight black.

?Woah? I exclaimed. There were lightsabers just like ours, except she had two.
    Then the old man spoke, ?Those are for you young girl, use them well. All of you will be trained by a jedi master who trained me, his name is Soda. You will find him at the theater in New York. Oh, and my name is Ken Benobi.? then he vanished into thin air.

So that?s what we did we all went to the theater and waited for this jedi master Soda, but little did we know we were in for a big surprise. While we were in line to get our food, the strangest thing happened. We ordered the usual popcorn, soda, candy, and other junk foods, but after we got our sodas, they began to talk.

?Soda, I am?, he said. In your drinks I am, so drink me, you must not. I will train you four to be jedi masters like me, I will, yes. Go you must, to your seats, you will.?

So we did. When everyone had sat down, George Lucas appeared and started to talk, ?Hey everyone, thanks for coming to my show, I hope you enjoy it. We?ll be watching Star Wars of course and I?ll.......?

Suddenly the lights flickered off, and then on. George Lucas was gone. Everyone started to panic and running around and hitting their heads on the wall like they were controlled. Then a voice from nowhere began to talk.

?I am the Evil Ticket Man, who took your tickets, and now I have taken Lucas hostage, not only that, all your candies will now come to life and take you over, like they are in the rest of the world. Now I shall control the world, where Trekkies shall rule. Moowaaahahahahahahhahaha! Oh, and have a nice day.?

Then the candies started turning into things from Star Wars, right before our eyes. There was Butter Fett, The Sour Patch Sith, Darth Malt, and the Coke Troopers, who were all bad. Then a miracle happened. Some candies turned good like Pop Koon, a fellow jedi master, Crunchy, and a band of Reeses who were tired of being under the Galactic Empire. Then a huge battle erupted. Us and the good candies against the bad candies. I went for some Coke Troopers with a squadron of Reeses. It was tough, but we defeated them. Kristy and Pop Koon went for Darth Malt and made a milk shake out of him. Then Joel and Eric went for the Sour Patch Sith and easily took care of them. Finally all of us went for Butter Fett, and boy, he didn?t stand a chance. So Eric, Joel, Kristy and I went for the Evil Ticket Man. When we got there, he shouted. ?Eric I know who you are, you?re Jimmy?s brother, don?t let Jimmy down, please don?t. Join me, and us Trekkies will rule the world.

?Never!?, Eric said
    ?I?ll give you money?, said the Evil Ticket Man.
    ?Ok then, I will, if it has to do with money?, Eric said. And ran off with the Evil Ticket Man.

3. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    can some one tell me what you think pls

4. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I do not have too much time right now to keep reading, but I just want to tell you that you are welcome to the boards. So far sounds good. :)

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Yes, you are most welcome. I'm sitting here, not sure whether to giggle uncontrollably or just sit slack-jawed, wondering what the heck my sister put in my lasagna last night!

6. starwarsismyally

Nov 26, 2003
    i know it's not the greatest story but it's ok i mean come on people

7. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    It's a light-hearted enjoyable tale. And you had to think out the starwars/food mixes.

Welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.