THEATRES OF WAR Star Wars Saga Play by Post

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Katana_Geldar, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Dec 30, 2002
    star 6
    (I'm sorry. I keep meaning to stop in and get distracted. Last weekend hothie and I moved, and have to move again this weekend. I want to play, there just hasn't been enough time in the day lately.)
  2. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (Just want to hear from the others, then the battle map will go up. Daj and Koohi, can I have a marching order?)
  3. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    Initiative? [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2545498/]7[/link]+?
  4. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (No, no rolling for initative, just marching order)
  5. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    Oh. Um...
    Hirry was tailing the one guy. Hopefully someone is covering his back...
  6. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Aug 20, 2001
    star 6
    Sorry, I'm back. I'd been with the sarge last I checked, so I assume I've been following him. For marching order, assume I'm covering the rear.
  7. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (Map will go up tonightm, if the net is willing.)
  8. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (Net has NOT been willing, ARGH! Couldn't even pay the rent and have to go to the bank in my lunch break)
  9. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (Okay, here's the battlemap. Finally!)

    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/Katana_Geldar/Rebellion/Alley-Round-0.jpg]

    The employee you are following appears to have been accosted by two thugs, who are yelling about some gambling debt. Further away isa Trandoshan with a rather large blaster rifle pointed at their victim.

    None of them are aware you are there, it's a surprise round.
  10. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    Hirry points to the Trandoshan, draws his blaster (whichever one he's allowed to carry here) and fires at the thug on the left.
    [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2562388/]13[/link]+ modifiers to shoot.

    He will continue to fire at that target until it drops, then switch to the other thug.
  11. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (You don't have your character sheet? I don't have it with me though I do know the guy's reflex defenxe)
  12. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    >> Virus ate the email with my character sheet.
    >> And all my other email.
  13. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (Ouch, okay PM me your email address and I'll see what I can do)
  14. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (That's a hit, roll 3d8+2 damage)
  15. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Dec 30, 2002
    star 6
    (Since Thug #3 is closest to me I'll shoot at him.)

    Daj pulls out her blaster and fires at the Trandoshan 3+1d20=19=22. (Bet I hit :p)
  16. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (It is, roll for damage)
  17. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2567152/]3 d8 (8, 4, 8)[/link]+2=22
    Hirry watches as the blasterbold sears into the goon, and prepares for the double-tap if necessary. Then he wonders if he switched his blaster to stun or not. Seems like ages since that conversation took place...
  18. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    The blaster bolt burns off part of the Trandoshan's arm and jacket, he looks towards you with an incredulous expression on his face.

    What the?

    (Surprise round still in effect, guys)
  19. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

    Member Since:
    Dec 30, 2002
    star 6
    [Link=http://www.hwx.it/wizards.com/dice.php?sid=4224#135056]1d6+1d6+1d6=11[/link] + 4 = 15
  20. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    Hirry Grunt closes in 1 meter and fires at the Trandoshan again.
    [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2575341/]12[/link]+?
  21. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (SCRUB THAT POST, NOW AS THE ROUND HAS NOT FINISHED!
    I realise you want to keep the game moving, but Aragorn still has not had his turn and I am going to roll for luigi's character)
  22. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    Marcus draws a blaster and [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586913/]crits[/link] on Thug 1 for [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586915/]30 damage[/link] and moves to E7.

    Tua draws his balster and moves to G4, but the shot [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586916/]goes wide[/link].

    Thug 2 [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586918/]wins initative for the bad guys[/link] and draws his weapon, pointing it at Tua. We got company slug, take the mark. I'll cover for you! He shoots Tua but [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586920/]misses[/link].

    The Trandoshan staggers about, not seeming to hear him at all, raises his heavy blaster rifle and shoots at Hirry and Dajuan [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586924/]but misses[/link] and you take [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586925/]12 damage[/link]. Thug 1 [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2586926/]grabs the Victim[/link] and moves to E1, the Victim with him to G1.

    Status:

    Dajuan
    14/28hp

    Hirry
    30/42hp

    Tua
    53/53 hp

    Marcus
    31/31 hp

    Thug 1
    32/62 hp
    Ref 20, Fort 19, Will 16 (-1 to all defences)

    Thug 2
    62/62 hp
    Ref 20, Fort 19, Will 16

    Thug 3
    25/62 hp
    Ref 20, Fort 19, Will 16 (-1 to all defences)

    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/Katana_Geldar/Rebellion/Alley-Round-1.jpg]

    And that's how we do a round! If you are going to move, you need to give me coordinates.
  23. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    Hirry moves to E3 as he fires again at the goon he shot last round (which wasn't the Trandoshan--sorry).
    I'll keep the 12+? I rolled last time.
  24. Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2003
    star 8
    (You have your character sheet, you tell me what the modifier is :D)
  25. Koohii Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    May 30, 2003
    star 5
    So, looks like roll of 12 + 8. Hit?
    Still attacking Thug 1
    Damage is [link=http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2596302/]3D8[/link]+2=19+2=21

    Is there a "fire at multiple targets" or multi-fire option in this rule set?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.