main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THEATRES OF WAR Star Wars Saga Play by Post

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Katana_Geldar, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katana_Geldar

Katana_Geldar Jedi Grand Master star 8

Mar 3, 2003
    The Trandoshan is down. And there is autofire, but you need the correct weapon. As for multifire, those are in feats.

2. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    Okay, now I only have one player and the last one missing is the board moderator. I have PMed Daj, but I am starting to wonder about canning this altogether.

If this does happen, I will let spill my plot as I still think it's rather good.

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm sorry again. Last week there was a significant change proposed with the CV party I and a couple others are hosting next month. I've spent most of the last two weeks dealing with everything associated with that. I'd estimate I traded easily 100 emails, calls, and PMs about it. The next month isn't looking much better for me because the closer it gets the busier I'll get. As much as I want to play, it just may not be in the cards right now :(

4. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    Do you want to put the game on hold temporarily or can it entirely? The thing is, I am rolling for two more people.

Perhaps when your summer is finished we could start it again, with new players. Otherwise, I could take it somewhere else....

5. Baronsquee

Baronsquee Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2010
    Hi, I'm new to the boards, and interested in joining in with this game if it gets started again.

6. Katana_Geldar

Mar 3, 2003
    Okay, lets see if we can start this again, shall we? I still have the game written up and we are mid-encounter.

Daj? Marcus? Anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.