main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC theforce.net miniatures scenario contest

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jada, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Hey folks! I was just read about theforce.net's minis scenario contest and wanted to let everyone know about it. Here are a few highlights from the article:

What TheForce.Net would like you to do is create a custom scenario and submit it to us by 12:01am EDT on January 10th. The creator(s) of the top scenario will receive a $60 gift card from www.MiniatureMarket.com, the second place scenario will receive a $40 gift card, and third place will receive $20. Gift cards will be redeemable for any merchandise at MiniatureMarket.com. Winners will be announced within two weeks of the contest date and prizes should be received shortly after that.

Who: The contest is open to anyone 18 or over. Each entrant is limited to submitting no more than three scenarios. Scenarios submitted after a person's third will not be judged. Any evidence of plagiarism will cause all of an entrant's scenarios to be removed from the contest. Scenarios created by two or more people may be submitted, but will only receive one prize if chosen as a winner.

How to enter: Entries should be submitted via email to Dajuan@theforce.net by 12:01am EDT on January 10th . Each entry needs to have the full name and email address of the entrant(s). Entries without names and email addresses will not be eligible for prizes. Winners will be notified via email and will have their scenarios posted on TheForce.Net.

Pretty cool, eh?

I bet Jonathan could come up with something . . . Vongish. ;)

2. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    muwhahahahaha [face_devil]

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I want to see what you come up with. [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.