theforce.net Squadron- JOIN!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_master_gimpy, Sep 1, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Jade Force Ghost

star 4
  2. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    This thread is so messed up...half of the posts aren't showing up on my computer...
  3. Shimmergloom Jedi Knight

star 3
  4. Darth Prodigy Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can`t believe no-one thought of the obvious;
    "Aren`t you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

How about;
    "We used to bullseye Womp-rats in my T-16 back home"
  5. SID Jedi Padawan

Okay, i really liked this stuff, and your right in just short time this thread will be done away with. Here is some more for you guys....

-"Get ready to start your run..."
    -"Join me father and son and we will rule..."
    -"No you can't hold my light saber."
    -"Feel the Force flow through you.."
    -"That's faster than the Kessel run..."
    -"What in twelve parsects!!!!"
    -"You take this one and I will take that one."
    -"Everything is proceeding as i have foreseen.."
    -"I need more MEN!!!!"
    -"CONTROL CONTROL you must learn CONTROL"

there you go just for a thought...
  6. SID Jedi Padawan

Okay, i really liked this stuff, and your right in just short time this thread will be done away with. Here is some more for you guys....!!!

-"I need more MEN!!!!"

7. SID Jedi Padawan

Okay, i really liked this stuff, and your right in just short time this thread will be done away with. Here is some more for you guys....!!!

-"I need more MEN!!!!"

8. Shimmergloom Jedi Knight

star 3
    This thread has been around since September, I don't think it will be closed anytime soon, unless someone crosses the line.
  9. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    It seems this thread is dead, so I might as well write an ending to it.

----------------------------

Despite the intervention of Rogue Squadron and the appearance of more Rebel Forces, the combined force of sithlords proved to be too much for the Rebels. Avenger Squadron and Darth Invidious proceeded to destroy each Rebel X-wing with frightful ease, dispatching the remainder of theforce.net Squad in just a few minutes. Laguna, Stan and Avan Dever died shortly thereafter as more Imperial reinforcements entered the area, routing in the process the few surviving Rogues and the small force led by General Han Solo.

Using the Dark Side of the Force, Darth Predator and his acolytes captured the SSD Lusankya, adding the massive ship to their forces. They also managed to halt the autodestruct set on the Avenger, resulting in two enemy Super Star Destroyers set upon the harried Rebels.

After the deaths of Rogue heroes Wedge Antilles and Corran Horn, Luke Skywalker decided the situtation had turned hopeless and ordered a retreat. But before the few surviving rebel ships made the jump to hyperspace, an Imperial Interdictor cruiser jumped in system, effectively closing all exits for the rebel heroes. Avenger Squadron then proceeded to wipe out the remaining Rebel fighters, with Skywalker being shot out of the sky by the combined efforts of Predator and Invidious, with the Millenium Falcon also being destroyed shortly thereafter.

With renewed strenght and confidence, the Sithlords pointed their fleet Coreward. Their ultimate destination, Coruscant. The Dark Side of the Force was with them, and victory would be theirs. That day, the New Sith Empire was born, and nothing would be able to resist its awesome fury.

GLORY TO THE EMPIRE!!

THE END
  10. PrincessLaura Jedi Knight

star 3
    After getting drunk Luke/Annie would probably say... "Wanna see my lightsaber?"

[...]
  11. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, a wonderful ending, Darth Invidious! It looks like you guys have done a wonderful job with the squadron while I've been gone! Sorry I haven't been posting here, but I've been really busy writing my story for another website and haven't had time to read all of your guys' inventive posts!!

Great job with the squadron, though!
  12. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow, a wonderful ending, Darth Invidious! It looks like you guys have done a wonderful job with the squadron while I've been gone! Sorry I haven't been posting here, but I've been really busy writing my story for another website and haven't had time to read all of your guys' inventive posts!!

13. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4

14. jedi_master_gimpy Force Ghost

star 4

15. RogueLead11 Force Ghost

star 2
    Hmm. I guess that's what happens when everyone on the rebel side deserts! I knew I should have posted sooner! Ah well, at least this thread won't join the ranks of those round-robins which simply die without an ending. Good work wrapping it up, Invidious. Avan and Stan, sitting up on their cloud somewhere, salute you!
  16. Trika_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 6
    Parting is such a sweet sorrow...
    *Too much Shakespeare...*
    Um...I'd say "Cool Ending," but that means I'm dead, and therefore wouldn't be too cool...
    ...rock on...

Commander Trika Kenobi
    "I attend thee in Spirit..."
  17. Darth_Invidious Chosen One

star 5
    Thanks for the praise, Gimpy, RL11 and Trika. I wish the story hadn't ended like that, coz I think all of us involved with it had a good thing going. But after seeing this story practically deserted for weeks, I felt some kind of closure had to be made. What's a Sithlord to do with complete victory in his grasp? At least this is one story I didn't abandon without an end, unlike my first experiment at fanfic. ) Now let's archive this sucker.
  18. Mr. K Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    I'm sure a few of these have been done before, so I apologize if I step over some already broken-ground...<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>...Now come out of there before somebody sees you!
    <LI>Set for stun!
    <LI>Hey, you're not permitted in there. It's restricted.
    <LI>What are you talking about, I'm not getting in there!
    <LI>I'm going to regret this...
    <LI>That's funny, the damage doesn't look as bad from out here.
    <LI>Are you sure this thing is safe?
    <LI>If word of this gets out, it could generate sympathy for the Rebellion in the Senate.
    <LI>There'll be no one to stop us this time!
    <LI>How did I get into this mess, I really don't know how.
    <LI>I've got to rest before I fall apart, my joints are almost frozen.
    <LI>I'm not going that way...this way is much easier.
    <LI>...and don't let me catch you begging for help, because you won't get it!
    <LI>That malfuncitioning little twerp! He tricked me into going this way, but he'll do no better.
    <LI>Will this never end?
    <LI>You've got a lot of carbon-scoring here, looks like you've seen a lot of action.
    <LI>Well, my little friend, you've got something jammed in here real good...
    <LI>I guess you're too small to run away on me if I take this off...ugh...there ya' go.
    <LI>It looks like I'm going nowhere.
    <LI>It's too dangerous with all of the Sandpeople around, we'll have to wait until morning.
    <LI>Boy, am I gonna get it.
    <LI>Hit the accelerator!
    <LI>Where am I? I must have taken a bad step!
    <LI>I don't think I can make it. There's no sense of you risking yourself on my account, I'm done for!
    <LI>I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it.
    <LI>This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight, not as clumsy or random as a blaster- an elegant weapon...
    <LI>I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.
    <LI>You must do what you feel is right, of course.</UL>

Man, I haven't even gotten to the Cantina yet! Keep it comin'!

Mr. K
  19. fett 4 Chosen One

star 4
    Anakain to Amidala
    "The last time we me I was but the learner now I am the master"
    "Put Captain Solo in my Cargo Hold"
  20. Sarge Chosen One

star 4
    I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash.
  21. farraday Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    This little ones not worth the effort.
  22. maramijade Jedi Master

star 4
    funny stuff
    how about. . .
    "two fighters against a stardestoyer??"

"closer what do you meen your actually going closer??"

"Our first cacth of the day"

"You rebel scum"

"Yipppieee"

"I'm Hittttttt....(up)"

or not a quote but a freind of mine while on a group trip, (two people were making out) "Get your hands off her this isn't the millenium falcon, Leia doesn't get nocked up"
    the girl was dressed as leia

23. Padawanna Cracker Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, it's back!!! I missed this thread. I need to come over to this Forum more often.

"Always thinkin' with your...."

Well, you get the idea
  24. Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA

star 6
    ...Coming around...one more pass...detach cable!...

(this is so bad...I love it!)
  25. Sifu Jedi Knight

star 2
    Palpatines' fully armed and operational battle-station:
    fire at will commander!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.