main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

theforce.net Squadron- JOIN!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jedi_master_gimpy, Sep 1, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Jedi Master Gimpy's face brightens as her squadron quadruples in size in just a few short minutes.
    Unbenownst to her, the evil Darth Sean has infiltrated them from within and plans to destroy them....
    -----------------------------
    Okay you guys!! I'm really glad y'all decided to join!! Go ahead and add something crazy to the story!! Trika, you could be a commander we get our orders from or a civilian among our ranks, or just someone who likes to tag along...whatever you want!!

2. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    Out of curiosity, what kind of ships to we fly?

Now, if anybody needs me, I'm going to be in the lounge, nursing a Lomin Ale.

3. Leila

Leila Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 1999
    I'm in too.

theforce.net six, reporting for duty.

4. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Ty-gon Jinn, TF.N Seven reporting his A-wing for duty. I am a commander, but I still conform to the orders of the squadron leader.

[This message has been edited by Ty-gon Jinn (edited 01-13-2000).]

5. Charlemagne

Charlemagne Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 1999
    hello.

I'm in. I'm TF.N-9

I fly the little known Q-wing

[This message has been edited by Charlemagne (edited 01-13-2000).]

6. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    I fly in a heavily modified Size-110 sneaker. I recommend them, they're quite comfy, though the hull tends to break open when hit by anything but the rustiest of Swiss army knives.

THE SHIELD GENERATOR'S BEEN HIT!!!

7. RogueLead11

RogueLead11 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 19, 1999
    Like a true Rogue, I stick to my dependable X-wing. Good ol' Relic, with its port-side S-foils stuck on with duct-tape, the micro-wave insead of a nav-computer, and the Apple computer in back instead of a R2 unit. We've been through some good times, it and I. Nevermind that nest of womprats living under the pilot's couch; they don't bother me anymore, really. Just as long as you feed 'em twice a day, they can actually be some friendly little critters...

*Sees the others staring.*

What?

8. Leila

Leila Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 1999
    I'll fly one of those new XJ wings.

9. Jedi Jen

Jedi Jen Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 1998
    Jedi Jen, tf.n 3, reporting for duty, ready to defeat evil anytime, anywhere, in any form.

Hey Darth Sean, will you watch my back?

10. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    It seems to me that we've already decide our ships!!! I like your guy's choices though...they definently add character to the squadron!!

I myself have to go with the trusty X-wing, although mine is in better condition than RogueLead11...

[This message has been edited by jedi_master_gimpy (edited 01-14-2000).]

11. Kirana's Clone

Kirana's Clone Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 1999
    TF.n (insert whatever number is left) reporting for duty!!

12. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    Am I too late to sign up? If not, Jedi-Jade prepared for duty! I'll take any number you have!

13. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    therorce.net 12 reporting as ordered, sir.
    I'll fly an E-wing to help round out the group. <breaks out a sabaac deck> Anybody feel like loosing a few games?

14. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    I'm in, and YOU better be the one feeling like losing some games {grins wickedly}

15. howlrunner22

howlrunner22 Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 1998
    Chief Mechanic Howlrunner22 reporting for.... what the ****? Did I sign up for this? Damn! Do you know the average life expectancy of a rebel in the Civil War is like, not very good. Be a thief my uncle said. But would I listen? My mother told me there was a good assassin's job on Commenor? Did I take it? No... I could have been a bank robber like dear old dad, may his soul rest in piece after that little incident with those stormies, but noooooo. A counterfieter even, like my brothers, and look at me? Am I one? I don't think so. Be a slicer, my sister asked me to be one. But would I take her advice? Damn. Of all the jobs in the galaxy, the Alliance swept me up and here I am. And thank the Force for that too.

I'm in, or are older members shunned?

16. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hmmm...ok, then...
    Commander Trika Kenobi reporting for duty! I'm your "eyes from the ground"...whoohoo!

Trika Kenobi

[This message has been edited by Trika_Kenobi (edited 01-14-2000).]

17. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    General Lackey and run-around Kit reporting for duty (can I do that?). Can fix anything that has wings and make a brilliant cup of coffee besides!! Hmm anyhting else?

Woohooo lets go!!!!

Kit

18. Jedi Igraine

Jedi Igraine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 1999
    What a great idea JM Gimpy. I don't know if you have kept track of everyone who has responded but I wrote a list out to see what was left and this is what I came up with.

TF.N Squadron Role Call

1. Jedi Master Gimpy (X-Wing)
    1.5 Padawan Lunetta (x-wing the Snarky)
    2. Darth Sean
    3. Jedi Jen
    4. Jedi Jade (X-Wing)
    5. Bullwinkle (Heavy Mod. 110-Sneaker)
    6. Leila (XJ-Wing)
    7. Ty-Gon Jinn (A-Wing)
    8. Jedi Igraine (X-Wing)
    9. Charlemagne (Q_Wing)
    10. Kirana's Clone
    11. RogueLeader11 (X-Wing)
    12. Idiot's Array (E-Wing)

Command Staff
    Command Officer: Trika Kenobi
    Intelligentce operative: Mara Jade Emp. Hand
    Chief Mechanic: Howlrunner22
    Chief Acquisitions Officer: Kit'
    Chief Slicer:Wormy

Astromechs R2's
    Suikiuke: Trika's R2
    Bob: JMG's R2
    Random Chance: Jedi Jade's R2
    Y2K: Idiot's Array's R2
    Tanger: Igraine Solaren's R2

I took the liberty of preparing this list for you Commander. It appears as though your squadron is prepared and gathered for training.

Let the adventures begin for TF.N Squadron.

[This message has been edited by Jedi Igraine (edited 01-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jedi Igraine (edited 01-16-2000).]

19. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Nooo! Don't tell me it's too late! I wanna join. Agent Mara Jade, head of covert operations. I do recon. Need anything scouted out, espionaged, sabotaged, or infiltrated? I'm your lady.

--Mara Jade

20. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Padawan Lunetta's ship, "The Snarky" flies into the docking bay only to break apart just 3 meters above the ground. She falls madly to the floor and swears at her stinking ship. Then she salutes Master Gimpy. "The Force.Net Squadron number 1.5 (all the normal numbers are taken! hehe) Reporting for duty sir.., Uh I mean Ma'am."

21. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    So-- how's this gonna work?

22. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Our little squadron is all filled up!! Thanks for making that list, Jedi Ingraine..er...#8(glad to have you ) I appreciate it! Also glad to have member 1.5 along, padawan lunetta, it'll be nice to have someone else who knows exactly how this goes. Mara Jade, EH, you can do what Trika did: you're welcome to join as recon or some decimal like lunetta!
    ---------------------------
    Now ready to head out on their mission, theforce.net squadron got into their X, XJ, A, Q, and E wings, heavily modified sneakers, and other ships and headed off in pursuit of the evil Imperial Green Banana lord, never knowing that a more dangerous foe was in their ranks...

If anyone else wants to join, feel free, you can meet us at a rendevous or something

23. Darth Sean

Darth Sean Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 1999
    Sure,Jedi Jen,I'll watch your back.

*silently whispers to himself.*I'll watch your back alright,hehehe.

24. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Okay, it's official: Mara Jade, head of covert operations, reporting for duty. Requesting orders... in other words, what the heck should I spy on?

--Mara Jade

25. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Right now it looks like you can just lay back and relax, Mara, because there is nothing to recon at this moment. JMG hands lunetta a roll of ductape (which is not an evil, Force-sensitive clone of a roll of ductape ) to fix "The Snarky" when she has time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.