main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Their failure is complete

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Yodahasgreenfeet, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=352&v=jcOHdfbZ4Ok

Given what the boy wins, this may of been set up. Honestly, I faced palmed when Carrie Fisher gave her answers...

The whole thing was painful for me to watch honestly. I feel embarrassed for people when these sort of things happen, then I just face palm for them...

I understand the boy was probably nervous or what not,but he seemed to lack a soul too... he was kind of un lively and didn't really respond to the award in a fun way.His reaction was kind of dull and the way he responded to his environment was too...

He seemed to have no soul... they could of found a boy who was excited for the new films and had a soul, and also knew star wars trivia. Hell, they could of just found an actor and made him remember his lines... :D

2. HGST

HGST Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 25, 2015
    LOL, are you drunk?

3. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2014
  4. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    No...?

I was just sharing a video with the new cast. It wasn't spam or off topic, really.

5. thatpatguy

thatpatguy Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 26, 2015
    Speaking of painful things to watch...

6. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    MODified: Unnecessary. Rather like the presentation of this thread.

7. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Reminds me of the kids on the FF global unboxing.!8-}

Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  8. Ganger

Ganger Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 1999
    With all due respect, your thread is a little WTF. They way you elaborate on this random kid's soullessness specially.

9. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
  10. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    Well, odd or not, trolling was not my intention.

11. Scummy_and_Villainous

Scummy_and_Villainous Jedi Knight star 3

May 13, 2013
  12. thatpatguy

thatpatguy Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 26, 2015
    So you've graduated from insulting children to trying to insult members of the board. Wonderful.

13. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    :D I guess this thread has failed. That child, seriously looks under whelmed by the entire situation, though. I was just commenting on that.

Well, back to the books I guess. I have to study for a psychology final.

14. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    As if your comment wasn't smug, you reap what you soe...
    Don't want to be treated like a child, don't act like one. It's funny how you have such innocence that you would make such a smug comment, and expect to be treated with respect in return. If you can't handle a joke, or a rebuttal don't go leaving smug comments that antagonize for one...

Just some adult advice, now that we're talking about acting like adults...

15. Granek

Granek Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2012
    IBTL

troll bait thread

16. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    Yes, I attack children, and I also eat babies...

All I meant was that I didn't find the child's reaction enjoyable. He wasn't charismatic for television and his reaction was underwhelming...
    It seems something was lost in translation, but I had no intent to troll or attack children. :p

I just would have expected a child to be more lively, excited in such a situation... and to be honest it was boring watching a child who had virtually no reaction.

17. Yodahasgreenfeet

Nov 4, 2012
    I started a thread about a game show, where members of the TFA cast partake..

How is that exactly a troll thread? How exactly don't comments like your's antagonize me? There may be trolls in this thread, but I am not amongst them...

If any one cares to comment on the OP, the video... feel free. That would be opposed to antagonizing the poster and making an apparently derailed thread even worse. By leaving smug comments or even attacking the poster as a troll. I imagine that's enough to get the thread closed in of itself...

So, I'd imagine we're close to a closed thread. As for attacking members, hardly... merely responding to criticism and smug comments. I may have made an odd, misunderstood thread but I am far removed from any trolling...

18. HGST

HGST Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 25, 2015
    Man, given your posting history which is ... unique, I was certain you were joshing. I now see that you weren't, and obviously aren't drunk. My bad.

Yodahasgreenfeet likes this.
  19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.