main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TheJK2L

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Amorphis, Mar 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amorphis

Amorphis Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    Hey, don't know if you guys would be up for this but figured i'd let you know.

The JK2L(Jedi Knight 2 Outcast League) is going to be revamping and opening up once again, i've been asked to become the Head Admin of the league. I think you guys should get together a team of players and sign up for it. It's gonna be a blast, we'll probably be offering CTF and Disi CTF leagues. If I get the right amount of response i'll add a TFFA league as well. There will be prizes for the winners of the league of course ;) but i'm not telling what!

I hope you guys will sign up, it'll be good to have another group of good people playing. If you do decide to, try to pick around 6 people. That way you have subs if you need them. Good luck if you join us!

-Morph

2. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Sounds great. I'd volunteer of course, but, there's definately 6 people better than me.

I'd be happy to be a sub though. Jeff, Wedge, Becca, you all should try it out...

3. Amorphis

Amorphis Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm gonna start working on fixtures today, so erm, if you're interested in making a team let me know.

4. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    As no one else has posted in the thread, I'll IM some people later, and post a group here to join later tonight.

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    I'm in all the way. Amo's been bugging me about this for a while, and it really does sound fun! Can't wait. :)

Oh and...

"There will be prizes for the winners of the league of course"

You think that'd actually apply to us, Amo? :p

6. Amorphis

Amorphis Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    If you practice and play smart. It's possible. Plus the 2v2 league is going to be unpredictable. You've got, Me and W1slicer, Supersonic and Hoodwinker, alot of teams.

7. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    ...And then me and Becca. [face_love]

8. Lord_Homer

Lord_Homer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I'm in as well. Sounds like fun

9. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    id join up. i have seen that with a little practice i can almost match up with becca.

10. Amorphis

Amorphis Jedi Youngling

Feb 3, 2003
    Well hey, if any of you want to practice or test your skills lemme know, i'll be glad to teach, advise, or show you some fun tricks for the hell of it :p. I'm usualy on Cardassia, or if i'm not, Sithy and Becca both have my aim SN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.