main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Them creapy eyes

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by outrider462004, Aug 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    Ever since the release of the teaser trailer for ROTS, I have wanted to try to do those creapy eyes in the film digiatly. I shot some footage around Christmas and sort of had something. I downloaded something for something eles and... well see for yourself

2. Goldor

Goldor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Oh boy, needs some work...

I think you should try to put on your eyes something that is not looking like just a yellow circle... If you are able to use photoshop, it's the perfect tool to do something like that.

EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot, the tracking with your eyes wasn't really good too, it was not following your iris anymore at the end...

3. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    My first Attempts were done by rotoing the eye. Then I found an image to use.

4. Goldor

Jul 1, 2005
    What you should do is make a circle and modify it to make it look like what you want. (Like yellow in the middle then becoming red on the edges). And after you rotoscope it to follow perfectly the iris of your eye, you can scale your imageto get the form of your iris and the perspective (Seeing color on the white of your eyes is really undesired), and after you cut it for the parts hidden by your eyelid.

5. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Useing the image was easyer. No rotoing was done

6. Goldor

Jul 1, 2005
    Rotoscoping is touching a video frame by frame, and if you did not rotoscope to make the yellow follow the eye... I don't know how you did that!

And your image looks like just a plain yellow circle...

7. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    any other comments

8. Squirrel0

Squirrel0 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2003
    It was really hard to see that you did anything to the eyes at all. When I really looked for it I could see a little yellow circle around the eyes, but that was it. Try doing more with the eye-color part (don't know what it's called), if I didn't know what I was looking for, I would have said it was a video of someone's eye.

9. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    I did have proplems makeing it blend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.