Theme Parks

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    i'm not really going to be going anywhere, I think this summer! 8-} Yes, I am boring! [face_laugh]
  2. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well I usually don't go on vacations, but I do go around places with friends and hang out. Just enjoying the pool and catching up on my writing and drawing and having adventures...Alex here's some advice....GET OUT THERE! GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND DO STUFF THEN! [face_laugh]
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmm... 8-}

Maybe I will... [face_mischief]
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Good, it's about time! :p
  5. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well over the summer I had gone to Hershey Park, Pennsylvania. Man was that theme park awesome! Rode all the roller coasters but 1. The one that was the most freaky and insane one was when you go basically 90 degrees up backwards, then you go straight and when coming back up it, you go back down, backwards instead of forwards, it's awesome and so thrilling! :D
    The Wild Cat was awesome too, many steep and sleek dips and swirls, very fast and thrilling, gotta love roller coasters! Also they had this awesome water ride when you go straight down pratically high and everyone who walks by gets splashed.
    For theme parks too for our senior trip we hope to get to Cedar Point in Ohio that is to be one mad, tight theme park.
    Anyone been to any theme parks this summer or lately? JW :D
  6. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, does Scandia count? :confused: 8-}

Other then that, no, sadly I have not really left the house all that much, with my grandfather being here and all...
  7. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey I haven't been anywhere as theme parks during school and the fall either, and that's fine. I was talking the summer and yes I know your grandfather is there which is good :)
    It's understandable, family's the best :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.