main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Themes of the New Series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Gabricjen, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    I like the idea.

2. DragonMaster_85

DragonMaster_85 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 2007
    I'd like to see:

- Jedi from the comics like Tholme, Quinlan, and K'kruhk who escaped Order 66, as well as some original characters, on the run and stuff.

- Hunters like Boba Fett, Bossk, and Dengar starting their careers.

- Early exploits of Palpatine, Vader (while he's still not so evil), and Tarkin.

- Formation of The Rebellion.

- Maybe snippets of/references to the main heroes.

- Use either Jabba the Hutt or Black Sun.

It'd be neat if this was done like Heroes, where a bunch of different stories eventually come together into an overall arc.

3. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    New characters with a few cameo's is what I'm hoping for. As for the no Jedi idea, I think you wont see a jedi in the traditional sense(cloak and saber), but I hope some former jedi appear in some form or another. They would be in hiding but I find it hard to beleive any remaining Jedi would take no action against the Empire. They were guardians of peace and justice, any who survived would not just retire and give up the fight. Obi and Yoda had a reason to hide, others would not know of Luke and Leia and would very likely be active in the early days of the rebellion. Again I don't think one will run around with his/her lightsaber as it would serve as a beacon to attract Vader/Fett/Others, but they will be around. I beleive the EU has astablished that only 99% of them were killed, thus a hundred or so are still skulking around. NEVER MIND THAT MACE WINDU NEVER DIED!!!!!(OK joke, I know he got fried,I've accepted it and moved on with my life.)

4. Blackfryar

Blackfryar Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2007
    It would be pointless to show vader, because he can not be killed and we know everything about him. They must use characters with unknown background. Maybe the secret's apprentice from the "Force Unleashed", though there are approximatively 99.99...% chances to see him die in horrible/heroic fashion at the end of the game. And mace Windu is as dead as Tyranus, he was a secondary and rather useless character anyway. They should concentrate on completely new characters with mysterious background that will be revealed during the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.