main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Theories about Episode 3 - SPOILER

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by URUKHAI, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. URUKHAI

URUKHAI Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I don't think Mace Windu will get killed by Boba Fett..Boba Fett isn't good enough. Jango was the best bounty hunter of his time and he couldn't kill Mace. I think Palpetine will kill him...that or Anakin. Maybe Mace will find out the truth of Palp and will confront him and then a battle ensues.

Anyone have any theories about he next episode?

2. Technoviper

Technoviper Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    You know what? I'd like to see Mace die while holding off a legion of jedi-killers so that Obi-Wan can escape with Luke and Leia. That would be awesome.

3. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    Not sure who will, technically he could kick around for another 20 years before they have to kill him off before ANH.

I did notice something interesting under the Boba Fett Bio on starwars.com. The braids on his shoulder have always been referred to as Wookie braids. Well they have changed it to "Several ominous braids hang from his shoulder -- trophies from fallen prey -- that underscore this hunter's lethality."

This is the first time I've seen it with the Wookie braid part removed. Some of us have discussed that they look more like Padwan braids than Wookie braids. It would make sense that he would keep trophies from Jedi he killed out of revenge for his father.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.