main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Theory: Anakin will fight Yoda

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by IronParrot, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. son-of-skywalker13

son-of-skywalker13 Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 27, 2002
    i think in the obi wan/anakin duel, we will why the light side of the force is stronger than the dark side. we will see 2 of the most powerful jedi using the light and dark side at its best and the light side will win.

i dont think any jedi/sith is stronger than yoda and that is why i dont think we will see anakin fight yoda. on the other hand, i will be disapointed if yoda does not fight dooku because as dooku is escaping in EP 2 dooku says himself the battle is only beginning.

IF yoda and vader do fight i dont think vader will win but it will be even when thougsands of clones come in to take yoda out and vader believes yoda to be dead from the clones when really , somehow he escapes.

finally, i believe that luke was stronger. How else could he have beaten darth vader. Another reason why luke is stronger is that luke overcomes his hate and says no the dark side .... which anakin could not do

2. haakun

haakun Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2002
    Yes. I think we will see Yoda fighting Vader or Palpy, he will be defeated by one of them and that's why he will run to hide in Dagobah.

3. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I agree with parrot anakin and yoda will not fight but mace will die at the hands of boba fett. i think that at the end of jedi when vader loses to luke i think he in a way kind of wanted too. so he could bring all of this to an end and do away with the sith and luke and was the only one that could have done it.just some thoughts what do you think

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.