main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Theory: C3PO is a sith lord

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by von_, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. von_

von_ Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2016
    Ever since the release of <em>The Force Awakens</em>, most of us have been wondering something peculiar that appeared at the end. How on earth did C3PO lose his arm. Now I'm saying this now, I am only using evidence from the live action canon movies. I thought with the release of <em>Rogue One</em>, that this would be appropriate. Lets waste no time shall we?

EVIDENCE 1
    I would like to start off with the origin of C3PO. For those of you who are not aware of C3PO's history, he is the creation of Anakin Skywalker(The Infamous Darth Vader). This technically makes him a "Skywalker".

Why does this matter you ask? Well, for those of you who are not aware, the Skywalkers are powerful with the force and even now we don't know the true extent of the force. Could it be possible that Anakin, while building C3PO, transferred his ability to use the force to the machine?

To add to this according the the star wars wiki, "majority of the Skywalker family fell to or struggled with the dark side". So could have the dark side corrupted C3PO or perhaps C3PO still follows his master into the dark side.

Evidence 2
    I would like to directly refer to episode 2, as I am working my way up the episode list. One thing that stood out is a quote that was stated by my boy C3PO himself. "Die jedi dogs". Could this 'slip' be a hint to who C3PO truly is.

Evidence 3
    I would like to address the postures between
    https://www.manofactionfigures.com/sites/default/files/images/c3po3.preview.jpg and
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5w6j13mNIBs/maxresdefault.jpg

This is the pose Palpatine uses when he does his force lightning thing. Now now, you probably are thinking that this is some weak evidence, but I thought I would just like to mention it since we have time.

Evidence 4
    In star wars episode 6, I have evidence of C3PO using the force. Now, I'm not talking about when Luke lifts him up in the chair. No no. I don't know if you realized but C3PO used the force on the Ewoks. Yes, he mind controlled them into thinking he is a god. If this is not the case, then they must know him from somewhere right?!? So where and who is he? Its obvious that this is a significant hint towards something right?

Evidence 5
    Notice how C3PO does not get target by storm troopers? None of them shoot at him, but they sure do at other droids. So why don't they shoot him. Could they know him? Could he be using the force?hmmm

Evidence 6
    Back into episode 6. Remember when the storm troopers attacked and killed Lukes relatives on that one planet? Why were they target in specific? Could C3PO have been forwarding information to the dark side? Was this in effort to convert Luke to the dark side?

Evidence 7
    I found a comment on you tube concerning this piece of evidence in episode 7 when Rey touches the saber.
    "There's something that doesn't add up with that lightsaber. In episode 5 when luke lost his hand after vader cuts it off during their fist battle, the lightsaber was lost, so the question is, how did it end up found when the possibility is that it's lost in space forever or possibly destroyed?"
    Someone who was with them at the incident, knows where the light saber is and where to search for it. So who was the person to find it. C3PO.

The proof is in episode 7, its obvious that those who wield that cursed lightsaber will lose their arm/hand. C3PO was shown with a different arm which means he came in contact with the lightsaber and most likely lost it along with his arm later between 6/7.

Now, as some of you may know that between each episode is a time lapse. Especially between 6/7. We can most likely expect a episode to cover the time between such a large gap, jst like we are getting now with Rogue One. And because Luke and Han are old farts in real life, they must focus their movie around someone who doesn't age or looks the sammmeeeee. Odd huh.

There are so much more secrets to be revealed and I hope this helps.

Long story short, C3PO followed his master Anakin's footsteps to the darkside. He is extremely strong with the force since he cannot wield a lightsaber as well as most people do. That is why he lost his arm. The current motives of C3PO are unknown, but if I had to guess, there will be a huge revealing sometime in the future.

Thanks for reading. Sorry if it is unorganized or whatever, the theory came to me while I was in the shower and I just kinda threw it together quickly. So pardon me for my grammar and such.

Also if you have more to add please feel free to say.[/IMG]

Deliveranze and Darkslayer like this.
  2. DarthSheev

DarthSheev Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 9, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.