main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

There are rumors that Darth Vader and Palpatine might Actullay be in the T.V. series.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by black_saber, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I got this information on the Star Wars Encylopedia that yoda and Obi-wan and Bail Organa as well as chewie might be in the show. I know for a certian Boba fett is going to be in the show and I also heard rumors that Vader Apprentice might be in the show too. It has not been confirmed but Lucas might do it.

Let's leave this for the official live-action series thread. G_M.

2. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    No they won't! GL said it was about other characters.

3. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    I think this is because George Lucas and Rick McCallum have dropped hints in the past that cameos from major characters are a possibility so long as they fit in the story and, where required, the original actors want to reprise their roles. For instance, I don't think Darth Vader will make an appearance if James Earl Jones doesn't want to do the voice because one of the aims of the series is to completely match up with the films.

Really this is a good idea IMO. The Skywalker story arc is finished, if Star Wars is going to continue then the characters involved in the films should be reduced to smaller roles, maybe even backround characters. The SW universe is populated by many people and I would like to see someone else in action now.:D

4. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Leave that to the EU, they are doing a great job as it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.