main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga There Can Be Miracles When You Believe - A RotJ AU (Authors note 5/29)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Medievel_Angel, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Medievel_Angel

Medievel_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2003
    Disclaimer: I do not, I repeat do not own star wars, this story was made purly for fun, thank you.

There Can Be Miracles When You Believe

On board the headquarters frigate above the planet Sullust, the Alliance prepared for a battle against the second death star. No one noticed the small cloaked figure standing in the shadows of the briefing room, no one noticed that the figure followed Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa to the hangar.

Luke stopped at the bottom of Shuttle Tydirium?s boarding ramp; he had a feeling that someone was following them.

Leia turned to Luke when he didn?t follow her up the ramp; she walked back down to stand next to him. ? What?s wrong Luke?? she asked.

?Someone is following us,? he replied.

Leia Looked out into the crowd of pilots, mechanics and technicians in the hangar, sure enough a small figure dressed in a cloak of Light and dark gray-blue patchwork was coming towards them.

?Luke, Leia,? the figure called out, walking quickly and gracefully up to them. ?I need to speak to you about?family matters,? the woman said, her face hidden beneath her hood.

?What about our families?? Leia asked suspiciously.

?You don?t know, do you?? the woman asked sadly.

?Know what?? Leia asked incredulously.

?Can I talk to you alone,? Luke asked the woman as he glanced at Leia meaningfully.

?I?m going to see if Chewie and the droid need any help,? Leia said.

Luke waited until Leia disappeared up the ramp before turning back to the woman. ?What do you know?? he asked.

?I should be asking you that it would make things much easier that way,? the woman said with a laugh.

?Alright, but first tell me what your name is.?

The woman hesitated then replied shakily, ?Padmé Amidala Naberrie Skywalker.?

?Skywalker,? Luke exclaimed.

?Yes, Luke?? Padmé sighed, a single tear rolling down her cheek. ?I?m your mother.?

sorry this is short but I just started on this a few months ago so I may not be able to post for awhile and i'm going to try to post somthing for my other story as well but I not sure I can this Weekend. Please review. your comments are always welcome.

2. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Good start, Medievel Angel. It will be interesting to see where you go with this.

3. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    thanks for the reveiw Knight-Ander I shall start working on the next post as soon as I can.

4. BrownEyes_Blue

BrownEyes_Blue Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2002
    Yes, this is a great start. I can't wait for the next post.

5. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Very interesting start Medievel_Angel!
    Can't wait to see how you will continue the story. Keep on!

6. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Cool start poor Luke getting a bit of a shock! Imgainative firs post!

7. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    Looks REALLY good! :)

8. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Sound good so far. Can't wait for more.

9. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    Wow, this is amazing thank you all for reviewing and please check out my other story as well, you may find that you like that one as well.

10. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Great job so far and I can't wait to see what comes next. I wonder what this will mean for Luke/Vader duel, if it even takes place. Great job and keep it up.

11. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    Thank you JDH3 for reading both of my stories. T'm working on tthe next post right now and hopefully I will have tonight.

12. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    Ooops double post

13. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    Heres the next part because of all the wonderful reviews you gave me I got this post up way earlier then I thought I would. plaese enjoy and tell me what you think.
    **Disclaimer on first post**

Luke looked at padmé in shock. M?Mother??

?Yes.?

?Why did you wait so long to find us?? Luke asked a bit upset.

Padmé sighed. ?I didn?t have a choice Luke,? she said sadly. ?I wanted to so much but obi-wan would never have let me see you and it would have been to dangerous for me to go back to Alderaan it is?was to close to Coruscant.?

?You could?ve come at a better time,? Luke said. ?We?re about to go up against the death star the emperor is on board this is our chance to- ?

?I know, I have someone working on the inside,? Padmé said. ?The emperor knows, Luke, he let you have those plans. He?s expecting this attack/ your out numbered, you don?t stand a chance.?

?How does he know??

?The prince of black sun was working with him, they planed this together,? Padmé replied.

?Xizor, tried to kill me was that part of the emperors plan too.?

?No, Xizor hated your father because he destroyed the capital city of fallen, one of the empires biological weapons escaped the lab there, your father burned everything in the city Xizor?s family was killed tat day.?

?So, he tried to kill me for revenge??

?Yes, he wanted to humiliate your father in front of Palpatine-? Padmé started.

?Then he could?ve taken father?s place at the emperor?s side,? Luke finished for her.

?Exactly.?

?There?s some other reason you?re here isn?t there,? Luke said knowingly.

?Yes, it?s you father, he?s been retreating to his private chambers or more specifically his hyperbaric chamber for hours at a time and when he comes out he?s not quiet himself. The emperor seems oblivious, which means that what ever your father is doing he?s using a force block to keep the emperor from knowing anything,? Padmé explained.

?What do you think he?s doing?? Luke asked.

?I?m not sure but what ever he?s doing is taking a lot of energy. I should probably contact Typho and see if he knows anything new about your father,? she replied.

?Typho??

?He?s my Contact in the empire, he was the capitan of my guards when I was the senator of Naboo.?

?I think you should talk to Leia first, mother,? Luke said.

?Your Right, Luke, its time I tell her the truth.?

14. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Things are becoming more interesting.
    Padme is not only alive, but keep an eye on Anakin/Vader. Does Vader knows that she is alive?
    Leia doesn't seem to have any memory of her mother, right?

Can't wait for Leia's reaction when she finds out that there is a mother, :) a brother :) and a father. :mad: Concerning who the father is.
    Keep on!

15. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Sound like a plan to tell Leia next!! Can't wait to read it.

16. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    thank you for the reveiws I shall star working on the next post today. You'll find out what vader has been doing behind the emperors back, and what leia and padme have to say to one another. And also what padme has to say to Artoo and Threepio.

17. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Another intriguing post, M A. Keep it up. :)

18. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    Ok, I'm hooked.

So now that Padme's in the hologram, what's the plan now? And what is Vader up to?

19. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Excellet post!!! I can't wait to find out what Vader is up to. A mother/daughter talk, uh oh that sounds like it could be trouble. Great job and I'll be here when you have more.

20. The_Good_Twin

The_Good_Twin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2003
    The start is very promising!
    But could you perhaps insert the updates in the title that we will all know when you update this nice story? Please? :)
    Please continue soon! :D :D :D

21. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    Hello my faithful readers I am Hoping to get the next post up tonight, but that will most likly be after dinner, and after I run a spell check on the post.

Nel mondo delle elfi sognando [face_mischief]
    Medievel_Angel

22. Medievel_Angel

May 22, 2003
    Luke and Padmé found Leia with Chewie and the droids in the cockpit.

?Leia, there are some things you need to know about your mother and father,? Luke said as they entered, he then turned to Chewie and the droids. ?We?d like to speak with Leia alone.

Chewie nodded and growled something about looking for Han, the droids followed him out of the cockpit, Threepio arguing with Artoo all the way out.

?My mother and father are dead, Luke,? Leia said once they had gone.

?You?re wrong, Leia, they?re alive,? Padmé said as she pulled her hood back.

?Who are you.?

?Leia, I?m your mother.?

?Mother!??

?Yes, But there?s more, Leia, it won?t be easy for you to hear it but you must listen,? Padmé said.

Leia look her mother in the eyes and saw love and bereavement, she looked to Luke and saw understanding in his icy-blue eyes. ?It?s about my father, isn?t it?? she asked.

?Yes, Leia, your father is not the same man I married he changed, he was led astray by Palpatine, he fell to the dark side-?

Leia?s eyes widened in horror. ?No! No he?he can?t?it can?t be him your lying, it?s not true, it can?t be,? Leia turned away from Luke and Padmé, tears slid down her cheeks, Padmé placed her hand on Leia?s shoulder. ?Don?t touch me,? she sobbed.

Padmé began humming softly; Leia lifted her head slightly.?Hush now my baby be still love don?t cry, sleep like your rocked by the stream. Sleep and remember my lullaby and I?ll be with you when you dream.?

Leia turned and embraced her mother upon hearing those words. Padmé held her daughter and let her cry on her shoulder. ?There?s something else you should know, Leia, you have a twin brother, you were separated at birth to protect you both from Palpatine and, as much as it hurts me to say it, your father. I wanted you both to be as safe as possible so that one day if...when fate brought you together you could help your father fulfill his destiny as the one who will bring balance to the force,? Padmé said softly.

Leia looked confused for a moment then it downed on her that for the last four years Vader had been searching for??Luke!? she exclaimed.

?Yes,? Luke said with a smile on his face.

Padmé looked at her children and smiled, she was nearly complete, all she need now was to bring her husband home.

On board the executor, above the forest moon of Endor, Darth Vader sat in his private chambers, free of his armor, in a deep healing trance to restore his scarred body. Soon he would have no need for life support, he would be able to breathe with out his respirator, no need to hide behind a mask. He could already feel the scars on his body begin to fade, and each breath came easier then the last. Soon he would have a fully restored body and Luke by his side, they would rule the galaxy together as father and son, soon.

23. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Leia's a quick learner. :) At least she has a brother to share the pain (through Luke's idea of bring Anakin back might not thrill Leia). Still...the family is back together! Almost!

Soon he would have a fully restored body and Luke by his side, they would rule the galaxy together as father and son, soon.

So that's what he's been doing! :eek: Yea! Vader's going to have his body back! Don't think that last part's coming true. Sorry, Vader, but you can't have everything. :D

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *takes out the heart shocker thingies*

CLEAR!!!!!!

Bump, bump!

It's dying!!!!!!!! :( :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

25. SITH_LORD_MARIANA

SITH_LORD_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2004
    I'm liking this story. I love AU of ROTJ!

[face_devil] SITH_LORD_MARIANA [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.