main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

There is No Gilramos Libkath... Only Lott Dodd

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by LottDodd, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LottDodd

LottDodd Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2002
    I've asked the Official Site... But Your right. I should try the Insider!

2. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
  3. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    That is a great picture... I love it!

4. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Looks like the os realized their mistake. He's listed as lott dodd

5. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    But you know, you honestly have to wonder what the heck was going on during filming. When viewing that picture, click on the link for Lott Dod and look at his pictures from TPM. Now compare them to the picture taken from AOTC. It is not the same mask in any shape, form, or fashion. Why didn't they simply use the Lott Dod mask in AOTC if the character was supposed to be Dod. This has led to so much confusion, plus the differing names for the character listed in the credits, sites, and scripts! What were the filmmakers thinking???

6. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    I would guess they really didn't pay a lot of attention to Nute's companion.

7. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    Nute has a Different mask and Headpiece... Why Cannot Dod? Mas Amedda os also Played by a different actor... Yet no one claims that he is a Different Charigan. I am an elderly Nemodian... the Face isn't very different at all. If someone could post two pictures side by side it would be very helpful...

All that has changed is my voice... and I told you, I had throat cancer...

8. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH!!!!! I'm getting an idea here. Okay, so, according to Holonet News, Lott Dodd was still the Trade Federation senator in the weeks leading up to AOTC. A few weeks before Geonosis he was involved in a huge speeder accident on Coruscant. Fortunately, he survived, but required reconstructive surgery and a Bacta dip. Okay. So, it is my theory that this tragic accident extensively damaged Lott Dodd's vocal cords and face, causing him to look and sound like he did in AOTC. He also suffered severe brain damage, causing him to develop a case of schizophrenia. His dual-identites are Lott "Dis is incwedible!" Dodd and Gilramos "We must...get the starships...backintospace!" Libkath.

Bask in my amazing awesomeness.

9. Darth Jamus

Darth Jamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    LottDodd, don't get me wrong, I am not against the fact that the character in AOTC is the former Trade Federation Senator, I am simply commenting on the differing masks that has helped lend credence to so much of this confusion. Nute looks similar to his TPM mask, having only changed his head dress, not to mention using the original voice. Not so with Lott Dod! Why were they so indecisive as to whether or not this should or should not be Lott Dod when making the movie?? Here is the link to provided earlier showing AOTC Dod versus his TPM pics from the Lott Dod page:

TPM Lott Dod
    AOTC Lott Dod
    More TPM Lott Dod
    The fabled Gilramos Libkath

They don't even look remotely similar, and that is what baffles me. What a mistake to make!

10. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    "Why Cannot Dod? Mas Amedda os also Played by a different actor... "

Well he looks and sounds a lot more similar than Gilramos.

11. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    that's only because he had one line in tmp
    "ORDER!"

12. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Looks as though there is a Gilramos Libkath LottDodd. [face_mischief]Thanks and good work digging up those links Darth Jamus to rest the case. :)

GILRAMOS LIBKATH - "This Neimoidian served as Nute Gunray's assistant, during the years leading up to, and during the Clone Wars. Libkath was as pompous and conniving a Neimoidian as there ever was, though when the Republic clonetoopers attacked Geonosis, he immediately suggested retreat. Gilramos and Nute fled in their shuttle to ensure their Droid Control Ships escapes."

Quite a interesting character, just when I though there could'nt be a any more cowardly Neimoidian then Daultay Dofine. Prime villian material for Episode 3 to be burnt up in a starship explosion of some sort. [face_devil]

<[-]> Saber

13. LottDodd

Oct 4, 2002
    I wonder if I will be portrayed by still a third actor in episode III?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.