main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series There Were Supposed to be Clone Wars Seasons 7 & 8?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Clone Wars 82, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clone Wars 82

Clone Wars 82 Jedi Padawan

Aug 5, 2014
    I found out last fall before they released the season six on Netflix. That there was suppose to be eight seasons of the clone wars. These are some of the arcs and questions to be answered.

There is an arc about Dooku and talzen that was never finished in the Clone Wars.

Season 7 was going to have more Ahsoka

Darth Maul and mandelorin arc

Echo is still alive!

Rex arc

Concordian mining tunnel concept art

Season 7 and 8 were written?

In season eight there is another Yoda arc

The Echo arc the begging of the episode it was suppose to say "The Bad Batch"

The second episode of the Echo arc was suppose to say "A Distant Echo"

What happen to Hondo Ohnaka, Aurra Sing, Cad Bane, Baba Fet, during the end of the clone war and the rise of the empire?

This is some sites I found this info from
    http://makingstarwars.net/2014/05/brent-friedman-writer-clone-wars-talks-season-7-8/ also most info I found is from the blog Save the Clone wars http://www.savetheclonewars.com/ these has some more info and concept art http://www.starwars.com/news/to-fans-of-star-wars-the-clone-wars-thank-you
    I want to see these episodes and find out about these stories. I want George Lucius work to be finished. And never completed. I want to know what happen to Asoka when she left the order before order 66. They said season six will tie the loose ends it did not.
    Plus when Walt Disney was alive he never abandon stories or projects. Like in the 1930's he wanted to make Peter Pan, DisneyLand, just the war held his big plans till the war was over.
    Also in the 1950's he made a show about Davy Crockett he killed Davy at the battle of the Alamo. Kids loved Davy so much Walt said if he knew that kids loved Davy so much he would not have killed him in the third episode. Then he made more episodes. If you agree with me and you want to see the episodes on Netflix. There are some people you can write too here
    http://www.savetheclonewars.com/p/contact-disney-lucasfilm.html also somebody showed me a potion they made here it is https://www.causes.com/profiles/188009847

Atantiabo likes this.
  2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  3. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  4. Clone Wars 82

Aug 5, 2014
    I did not know if you all new. Also I want the rest of season 6 and 7,8 to be finished. I have sent the letters. I just did not know if anybody has seen the potian to get Netflix to produce it.

Atantiabo likes this.
  5. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    We have a TCW general discussion thread pretty much everything gets discussed in and a search feature that is in the top right hand corner of every page. This thread is probably getting locked. Welcome to Jedi Council Forums. [face_cowboy]

6. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Here you go

There's some information in the Official Clone Wars thread too. Do a search for "save the clone wars" and you should find it.

7. Clone Wars 82

Aug 5, 2014
    I'm new to this site I did not see the clone war discussion. What do you mean about this is probably getting locked?

8. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    Because, redundant it is.

9. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    He means that the thread may be made no longer postable by a mod.

10. darkchrono

darkchrono Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I enjoyed TCW as it went along however I am glad it didn't get all the way to a season 8. In fact I was hoping (even before word of the cancellation came out) that they would wrap everything up with just one more season. Any show that gets close to year ten (unless of course we are talking about comedies where the plots are secondary to making people laugh) almost always starts dragging on and the quality starts to go downhill.

Sure we would all like to know what Ahsoka got up to after she left the order but there really was no need to spend a whole lot of TCW time on that particular plotline. Same goes for many of the secondary characters that we didn't get conclusions for. Basically the only important thing that was really left to tell was setting up the situation at the start of Ep. III where Anakin and Obi Wan were on a mission to save Palpatine. And you wouldn't need three more seasons to tell that story (by the end of season 5 you were getting good glimpses of the Anakin from Revenge of the Sith).

11. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    I am pretty interested as to what the heck Ahsoka and Bo-Katan were doing together, considering that the last time they were together they tried to kill each other.

12. Clone Wars 82

Aug 5, 2014
    Me too! The resin I posted this thread was to let you know about the potion to get the remaining episode made. To let yo know about the history of Walt Disney. So if you write letters you can remind the people what Walt did. Like making more episodes of Davy Crockete, etc.

13. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    They were going to bring Echo back to life. It was probably a good thing they cancelled production before we found out Qui-Gon never died in TPM. They're writing a novel based on a S7 script featuring Asajj and Quinlan Vos. That's pretty much all I'll ever need.

14. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah, we know.

Supposedly, the final episodes of the TCW were meant to lead right up to the Battle of Coruscant; Dave Filoni and George Lucas knew certain characters and their 'story' needed to be wrapped up before RoTS. Disney nuking the whole project have left several huge holes in EPIV.

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Truth.

And while I've enjoyed the Maul comics, the show ended in a good place for me, actually could have ended earlier.

Take out the droid arc and Shades of Reason, replace those episodes with Anakin beating the crap out of Clovis and Anakin helping Yoda escape the healer's ward; the show could have then ended in late 2012/early 2013 and I would have been happy.

16. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    The show needed another 4 seasons. Season 5 was too short besides.

17. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.