main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

There's a GREENSBORO board??

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by Chris Knight, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Knight

Chris Knight TFN Humor Staff star 4 VIP

Jul 8, 1998
    Whoa, first time I've noticed this :)

2. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey there, yes I got the Greensboro board started several months ago. Welcome aboard, feel free to join in on any discussions, or start some new topics of your own. Its going to be an exciting year for us Star Wars fans, starting today... Its DVD time!!!!!

Chris

3. DarthLarry

DarthLarry Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    wow, just noticed this as well. how ya doing chris knight?! :)

cheers to everyone else in greensboro. we need to start our own club and take over the world! just kidding.

glad to know there are others out there...

DL

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    There is a Winston Salem board too!

Our banner is down right now but it will be back up soon. Just sending out a shout to our brothers in the big G-Boro!

Long live the sith!

5. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Welcome everyone! I am glad this board is finally seeing some action, its been a slow start. We should plan a meeting sometime soon and get together. Everyone enjoying their new Star Wars DVDs? I spent all day Friday watching every disc, I am very pleased, the set is AWESOME!

Chris

6. Jedi_Power_GV

Jedi_Power_GV Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2004
    I had no idea Greensboro or Winston had their own sections. Cool! I am stuck in the middle in Kernersville. Nice to see you!

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Welcome Jedi_Power_GV, tell us alittle about yourself. Ready for Christmas? Its going to be an exciting year for us Star Wars fans!

Chris

8. Jedi_Power_GV

Dec 17, 2004
    What would you like to know?

9. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Whats your favorite Star Wars movie, or collectible? What are you looking forward to most in Episode 3?

10. Jedi_Power_GV

Dec 17, 2004
    Well, A New Hope is still my favorite. I grew up with the original "Star Wars" and that still has not been topped for me.

As for collectibles, I have a ton! I am really proud of my Signature Edition Count Dooku lightsaber from Master Replicas. I also really like my Darth Vader statue from Cinemacast I believe it was. So much to choose from... it is hard! Maybe my Revenge of the Jedi poster... I have a few rare posters to go with that. Anyway... That is a little.

I am looking forward to all of Episode III. I have been really spoiled at this point and don't expect to many surprises, but the lightsaber battles, space battle, and seeing Vader again will be my favorites I think.

It is nice to talk to someone in my area who likes.... (uhum)...I mean loves Star Wars. No body I know likes it or even cares about it. Especially my wife. She can't stand Star Wars. I always feel like I can't mention it to anyone.

11. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Thats what these boards are for my friend, to meet other fellow Star Wars fans and get to know one another, Discuss likes, dislikes, collectibles ect. Hopefully we can get a meeting together sometime soon, or meet up with the Winston-Salem group in the near future. Ready for the holidays?

Chris

12. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    ...and there's a Raleigh board too, Chris. You are most welcome to hang with us also. ;)

13. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001
  14. DarthLarry

Oct 24, 2001
    how is everyone in GSO doing?

are you obtaining good finds merchandise-wise around town? target and walmart are still the best for me.

where is everyone?

chris knight and i got tix for the midnight show and i can't wait!!

http://darthlarry.blogspot.com

15. BryanSimmons

BryanSimmons Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    Hey guys, just found this Greensboro board and figured I'd try to be an active member - I post alot over at RebelScum but things have been kinda quiet around there lately.

And Chris Knight, I think I stood in line beside you for the premiere of AOTC. Hope all is well.

If anyone here ever wants to talk "vintage Kenner" please feel free to drop me a line.

16. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Hey there Bryan, welcome to the Greensboro FanForce boards. I also post alot over at Rebelscum.com under the same ID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.